• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Breaking the Routine

Breaking the Routine

It had happened despite their best intentions. Eight years of marriage and they had fallen into a routine. Ana worked hard all week and arrived home tired. Carlos was never good at setting the mood for sex and there was always a reason not to ask.

A few months ago Ana started taking kickboxing classes and the shakeup had been great for her health but it hasn't done much to excite their marriage. Carlos did mention how much he liked her new workout clothes, especially the tight pants that showcased her curvy hips and amazing butt. Ana never thought her butt was amazing, but Carlos rarely missed a chance to tell her how much he liked it.

Ana saw Carlos in the kitchen prepping dinner. They always had a bit of a role reversed relationship around the house though it was always a toss-up in the bedroom. Ana preferred when Carlos would take the lead but, frankly, they had much better sex when she grabbed the reins.

Ana went into the bedroom to get changed but it was clearly time to break their routine. She got her exercise clothes together and grabbed a couple things from the "Kinky Box" they had created a few years ago. The box was an attempt to spice things up in the bedroom, but it had lay unused for some time now. Ready with a hastily designed plan, Ana used her sultry voice to call Carlos back to the bedroom.

As soon as he reached the room, Ana grabbed Carlos and brought him close. She nibbled at his ear for a second and whispered "Are you ready for this?" His eyes were wide as a smile began to take shape. Ana ran her hand over the front of his pants and a low moan escaped as he managed to say yes. Ana pushed him away slightly and slowly removed her work clothes. Standing naked before him for a moment, she locked on to his eyes and began to change into her exercise clothes while he watched.

Carlos couldn't help but stare, but that's exactly what Ana had invited him in to do. Her breasts had always been full but he could not get over how great they looked in her tank top and sports bra. Ana pulled her exercise pants up and stretched then tight against her buttocks and turned for him to observe.

Sensing his gaze, Ana moved to him and kissed him gently. She turned around and rubbed her butt hard against the front of his pants. She felt his cock harden and he began to let out a low moan. "I know what you'd like to do right now." She gently pushed him into a kneeling position and rubbed her butt against his face.

She continued for at least a minute before telling him that was enough for now. She gestured for him to rise and asked him to strip. It was beyond evident that he took pleasure from her teasing but there were things to do before he would receive any further pleasure.

With Carlos now standing naked before her, Ana grabbed a length of rope from the box. She fashioned a rope belt around his waist and bound his hands to it tightly. Ana gestured to the bed and Carlos lay back ready for some action. She thought carefully before positioning him just so. She didn't want to move him when she was ready to use his body for her pleasure later.

Still expecting the show to get started Carlos got comfortable while bound on the bed. He looked up at Ana as she jumped up onto the bed. He began to smile as she drewp close but his expectations were not to be met. She produced a blindfold from the box and drew it over his eyes. Whispering into his ear as she said, "Don't go anywhere. I'll be back for you soon..."

--

Ana's kickboxing class was invigorating and exhausting She had a secret smile wondering if anyone else had a bound man laying blindfolded on their bed at home. Each thought of Carlos helplessly waiting for her brought a little tingle of anticipation between her legs. He was going to be aching and ready to work hard to pleasure her.

Another strike on the bag and a bit more of the stresses that had built up throughout the day were shaken off. Ana was drenched in sweat by the end of the class but her smile was no longer a secret one. Another student noticed her good mood and wished her a great night. With a grin plastered on her face, she climbed into the car and rushed home to get what she had prepared for herself.

Carlos lay in the darkness behind the blindfold and awaited Ana's return. With no way to measure time, Carlos had little to do but lay back and repeatedly imagine what was in store for him. Ana had to know just how much torment she was putting him through by making him wait, but the payoff was surely worth it. An ache began to develop in his groin as his erection had, so far, been for nothing. As much as it ached, he could do nothing but think about what awaited him upon her arrival.

Ana returned after the one hour class and parked the car in the garage. She had decided to wait a few extra minutes in the car before coming upstairs to dial up the anticipation. Once she entered the house, she made a bee-line for the bedroom and saw Carlos waiting there just as she had left him. Ana climbed onto the bed, and straddled Carlos's face fully clothed to begin smothering him with her sweaty workout pants.

Carlos had introduced Ana to this activity, facesitting, some years ago. For Carlos, it was the mixture of sensory experiences bound up in this one act. There was a tactile experience of having a woman press her intimate parts against his face. Visually, that sight of a woman's butt approaching was magical in itself. Being smothered was a rush as losing control over one's ability to breathe makes each breath seem like a precious gift. Finally, Carlos had a very keen sense of smell so the scent experience was very stimulating. That first breath after a long smother was filled with intimate scents and was what kept him asking for more.

For Ana, she was still not entirely clear why Carlos derived so much pleasure from facesitting. Eventually she learned that facesitting would lead to mindbendingly great oral from him, so understanding it really didn't matter when your lover wants to give you shattering orgasms.

Ana's exercise pants were sweaty and, in her mind, smelled terrible as she pressed then against his face. She had never smothered him like this, but Carlos had mentioned how horny he got when she returned from class. The sight, the scent, and the thought of her as a strong powerful woman were all intensely stimulating.

As Ana settled herself on his face, her buttocks enveloped his nose and mouth and smothered Carlos. With the blindfold still on, Carlos could not appreciate the visual of Ana's divine butt above his face but the feeling of it pressed against him was like nothing else in the world.

Over the years, Ana had developed a sense of when Carlos needed to breathe and generally relented before he began to struggle for breath. The first breath he took after she rose was, of course, entirely filled with her scent and his cock swelled with appreciation. With his hands still bound, he had to struggle to pull his head up but Ana felt his nose rub against her as he greedily sniffed her sweaty, intimate scent.

Ana settled in again to smother his face and Carlos moaned with approval. Every now and then she would pretend to forget to let him breathe or she would only allow him a half breath before settling her butt back onto his face. The muffled moans that came from him as he struggled put a smile on her face knowing he was getting exactly what he wanted.

Once Ana had enough, she pulled her weight off of him and got up to stand next to the bed. She stroked his face gently and looked at the smile plastered across his face which was wet with a mixture of sweat and her intimate juices. She ran her finger across his face and let him taste it.

Now that she was done with pleasing Carlos, Ana was ready to get what was due to her. Grabbing the waistband of her exercise pants, she peeled the wet fabric away from her hips and pulled them down. Normally Carlos would have enjoyed the sight, but the blindfold still deprived him.

There's no getting around it, Ana's panties were soaking wet with sweat. She dragged them over Carlos's face and heard him taking in the scent and thoroughly enjoying it. Some things are beyond explanation, but at least he was consistent.

Ana mounted Carlos's face again, this time offering her naked pussy instead of her clothed ass. She leaned back and rested her butt on Carlos's chest while he worked his way to bring his tongue up to her pussy. She let him work for a bit to reach her before she slid down and pressed herself up against his mouth.

From there it was all on Carlos to do his job and it was a job he loved intensely. Now that his head was resting comfortably on the bed, his skill at working over her lips and clitoris with a variety of strokes sent waves of pleasure through Ana. When they first starting dating, Carlos was eager but terrible at giving oral. To his credit, he was an excellent student of her body when given the chance. As time went on, he began to find ways to pleasure her that no one else had done before.

As the waves built up, Ana nearly forgot about Carlos as she began to grind against his face. Much of her stress had been released through the violence of her kickboxing, but getting great oral was deeply relaxing.

Carlos continued to stroke her pussy, creating moans and sighs from her with ease. Ana continued grinding against his face without much consideration for her partner but, even tied and blindfolded, Carlos certainly wasn't complaining.

Carlos still hadn't figured out how to know when she had enough, but he knew he had done well when Ana pulled herself off of him, pulled the blindfold off, and bent down to bite his ear and pull it with her teeth. She tried to whisper, but she was a bit short of breath and gasped "I want you inside of me"

Untying his hands, she rolled over on her back. Now free to take control, Carlos looked over her body hungrily before entering her pussy. He ran his hands song her hips and up her sides before leaning down and stealing a kiss.

Carlos worked up a good rhythm and the gasping and grunting from Ana turned into a steady moan. His technique had improved since they first met and he was in fine form. Ana had pushed her hips upward off the bed and had learned to support her with his hands as he worked. Carlos watched her face with a bit of fascination even though he had seen like this many times. Biting her lips a little; Opening her mouth for a second before a moan escaped; All of these brought pleasure to Carlos and she was using them all tonight.

Ana usually preferred to finish in missionary, but Carlos had other ideas tonight. Ana's moans had become stronger and Carlos decided to change things up. Pulling out for a second, Carlos rolled Ana on to her side, lifted one of Ana's legs and placed it on his shoulder. His next thrust brought forth a powerful reaction from Ana which he took to be one of approval.

While the position was new for them, the growing orgasm was familiar and began to overcome her. Her hips began to buck and their motion began to synchronize. When she couldn't hold back any longer, Ana let out a final moan as she orgasmed.

Carlos was feeling pretty high from the whole experience of being teased, left to wait, and finally used to bring her pleasure. Having just delivered his end of the bargain, he decided to press his luck. Climbing up to her face, Carlos straddled her and presented his cock to Ana's mouth.

Ana had made it clear that she did not enjoy the taste of her own pussy before, but she was still glowing from her orgasm. Carlos was in control and she liked how he had seized the initiative. He had earned it today and she opened her mouth to him.

Carlos slid his cock into Ana's mouth and felt her close her lips. Without thinking, he began to gently thrust with his hips as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation. For her part, Ana was definitely not expecting him to remain in control and he had certainly never fucked her mouth like this.

Carlos was stroking her hair and ears gently as he worked. Sensing an opportunity to change the pace, Ana reached up to grab his cock. No better way to get a man's attention, Ana thought gleefully. Now it was her turn to showcase her oral talents as her lips and tongue began dancing over Carlos' cock. Her fingers brushed over his balls before she cupped them in her hand and rubbed them gently.

It wasn't long before Carlos was approaching orgasm and Ana began to sense it. With one final moan, Carlos's cock exploded into Ana's mouth. Carlos sat back slightly to enjoy the feeling of triumph from a great orgasm before he realized he had ejaculated in her mouth. Normally this was forbidden, but Carlos's terror left him as he looked down and saw her smiling and blowing little bubbles with his cum. He stroked her face lightly and she closed her eyes and swallowed.

Still smiling, Ana said "You're going to pay for that, Mister." Ana was clearly still riding her own orgasmic high when she pulled her head up to suck Carlos's cock once more. His cock was so sensitive after orgasm that the strokes of her tongue were almost painful. He gasped and pulled out of her mouth before sliding down to kiss her deeply.

Carlos put his arm around Ana and flipped her on to him with one quick motion. Their bodies pressed together, they enjoyed a kiss like two lovers in a movie. Long, slow, deep with fingers grasping and digging slightly into each other's backs as they enjoyed the afterglow of their orgasms. His hands wandered down to her butt and grabbed tightly. Her fingers moved to his ears and stroked them gently.

After enjoying the moment for a what seemed like an eternity, Carlos looked into Ana's eyes. "Any chance you're going to kickboxing tomorrow?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Breaking the Routine

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds