• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Serving a Dominant Couple Pt. 05

Serving a Dominant Couple Pt. 05

12

This is the fifth part of the series. This story starts at the end of the fourth part. I suggest you read the previous parts to understand the people and how they got to this part of the story. There is some piss play.

*****

I was kneeling with cum all over my face and hair. Hans had just fucked my ass and mouth. He had cum in my ass and then spread the rest of his cum all over my face and hair to show everyone that I am an anal whore and mouth slut. Mistress Emma and Anne had paused their conversation to witness the end of that action. Mistress Emma's sub Juergen was still uncomfortably trying to stay on his toes when Mistress Emma pulled the rope connected to the nasty looking anal hook deep in his ass. This was my first of many public scenes at the BDSM resort.

Mistress Emma rose and whispered something in the ear of her suspended sub. He nodded and she kissed the side of his face. She turned him around and grabbed the anal hook and twisted it. I heard his moan through his ball gag. She then grabbed the hook by its end and pulled it out slowly. It was the biggest and nastiest anal hook I've ever seen. The end had a huge bulb and there were five more slightly smaller bulbs on the metal device. Mistress Emma told us her sub was going to get another chance to properly serve her. However, he was still on probation. Mistress Emma asked Hans to bring in jaws. I saw Juergen moan and cry louder when he heard the word, jaws.

Mistress Emma removed the large clips from his cock and Juergen moaned even deeper. Hans soon returned with the special chastity device they called jaws. Mistress Emma showed it to Anne. She said it was very cleverly designed and was one of hers and Juergen's favorites. It was made out of clear plastic and was larger than most chastity devices. The bottom part of the cock tube was smooth but the top part had a series of needle like spikes. Anne gasped when she saw it. Mistress Emma explained that if the sub's cock was small then there would be little discomfort. A larger, more erect cock would cause quite a lot of pain as the spikes would press into the top of the defenseless cock. Mistress Emma smiled as she stroked Juergen's face. She announced that he was pretty well endowed and as a pain slut he had a natural tendency to get aroused while wearing it. This made it much more painful for poor Juergen. He moaned even deeper.

Mistress Emma carefully attached the jaws device and then untied Juergen. He moaned as his cock began to be penetrated by the spikes. Mistress Emma held him close and told him he'd soon get an opportunity to have it removed if he serviced her properly. Anne rose off the couch and said she will head back to her cottage since Bob should be back from his latest errand. Mistress Emma suggested that we all return at seven for drinks and dinner. She said Juergen was an excellent cook and they could baptize the new dungeon for desert. Anne thought that was a great idea.

Both Anne and I walked back naked to her cottage. I was once again taken by how erotic she was. Not only was she beautiful, but she also exuded confidence, grace and an erotic energy. We chatted about what just happened to Juergen. Anne said it was stimulating but not her style. She said though that she appreciated how different people enjoyed different erotic pleasures.

Bob was there when we entered their cottage. Anne went right to him and they shared a passionate embrace while I watched. Bob said again how much he missed her and she said she felt the same way and that she especially missed his cock. They had been apart for almost a week before he picked us up at the airport. Bob stated that he and Anne should begin sucking and fucking. Anne agreed, smiled and then looked over at me. She said that I should watch to see what I was missing. Bob thought that was wonderful and that I could clean them up afterwards. Anne led Bob into the master bedroom and waved for me to follow.

They immediately embraced again and passionately kissed. Anne almost ripped off Bob's shorts and shirt. He grabbed her breasts and ass while she stroked his cock. They feel into the bed and started to roll around together. They continued to caress one another. Bob was on his back when Anne began kissing and licking him all over. Anne moved lower while Bob stroked her face and short auburn hair. I watched from the edge of the large king size bed. Anne looked over at me and gave me a sultry look as she moved to his cock. She told me I would never have this feeling of having my cock sucked by her since I was just her toy boy as her mouth slut and anal whore. I saw her then take Bob's entire cock in her mouth and begin sucking it from bottom to top. She wound her tongue around his cock as she moved her mouth up and down and stroked it with her hands. Bob moaned his intense pleasure.

Bob eventually grabbed her head and gently lifted it up. He guided her by her shoulders as she moved her slim toned body all over him. Their mouths found each other when Anne raised her hips over his erection. I watched closely as Anne grabbed his cock and guided it into her. Anne moved her head to look over at me and told me this was another pleasure I would never have. Bob and Anne then fucked with passion. They lifted up and down in perfect harmony. Their moans filled the room as I watched. I was taken in by their intensity and their complete enjoyment of each other. Anne then said that they should cum together. Bob said he was close and Anne said she was ready. I saw Bob grab Anne's hips and heard him moan as he came. Anne started to yell as she came with great thrusts. Anne kept riding him while her orgasms very slowly receded.

Anne climbed off of Bob and laid next to him. She directed me to suck Bob's cock to clean him well for their next time. I immediately crawled over to Bob and took his semi erect cum coated cock into my mouth. I eagerly sucked his cock and used my tongue to clean it. Bob grabbed my head and told me I was doing well. Anne then told me it was her turn. I crawled over to her as she spread her legs. I eagerly used my mouth and tongue to clean her pussy. I tasted her orgasms and Bob's cum when I used my tongue to clean deep inside her pussy. Anne grabbed my head and also told me I'd done well. She patted the space next to her on the bed and the three of us laid there naked on our backs.

We then had a wonderful conversation. I won't repeat the entire conversation but I will share what I learned. Anne and Bob have a great marriage, probably the best I've ever seen. They both accept each other unconditionally for who they are and enjoy each other immensely. Bob said he loved Anne for who she is and who she is is a continually horny erotic lady. He understood her sex drive was more than any man could handle and understood her need to be pleasured more and in different ways that he was able to do. Anne felt the same way about Bob with his interest of also being with men. Being open about their needs created a deeper relationship with no trust issues. They both abided by their rule that only Bob would fuck Anne and that Bob would fuck no other woman. Anne said she understood how Mistress Emma used her sub but that wasn't for her. She said she didn't need me to do her laundry, clean her floors or wait in a dog cage for hours. Anne liked that we could have a intelligent conversation and comfortably relax together. Anne said she was aroused by paddling and fucking a man's ass and that she needed to get her pussy eaten again and again. She said her new favorite erotic appetizer was having me take her piss as a good mouth slut should. I also opened up about my history and my need to now be used as an anal whore and mouth slut. Our needs were a perfect complimentary match.

Anne and Bob went to take a shower. I went to my own bedroom, showered and took a nap while the afternoon faded into twilight. I eventually joined Anne and Bob on the patio. Anne and I remained naked. We left just before seven to go to Mistress Emma's cottage. Juergen was naked and serving drinks when we arrived. I noticed he was no longer wearing the jaws device on his cock. Mistress Emma noticed Anne looking and mentioned her sub did temporarily redeem himself after we previously left.

Mistress Emma asked Hans to bring in the package that just arrived for a ceremony. Anne said she was glad that it finally arrived. Juergen and I were told to stand. Anne and Mistress Emma came forward with purple collars that each had a hanging dog tag. Anne smiled at me while she attached the collar around my neck. She kissed me on the cheek and told me I had the honor of being house sub number one. Mistress Emma attached Juergen's collar and told us they had purple, pink and blue color collars for the shared house subs. The color designated who could use them. Pink for woman. Blue for men. Purple, a combination of blue and pink, for the bisexual house subs.

Anne asked me if I would help Juergen serve dinner. I appreciated that she asked and I was glad to do so. I talked with Juergen while we prepared and served the food. His English was good and he told me some erotic stories about his times with Mistress Emma. We ate our dinner in the kitchen while the others dined on the patio. The Wiener schnitzel was delicious. Anne and Mistress Emma came into the kitchen while we were cleaning the dishes. They announced that they had to piss and that it was now time for the mouth slut to do what he does. I followed them into the large bathroom shower. Nothing needed to be said as I knelt in front of Anne and then Mistress Emma. They each grabbed my head to put my mouth next to their pussy. They took turns filling my mouth with their piss and then telling me to swallow. They both had me clean their pussy afterwards with my tongue. After I finished cleaning them, Anne told me to get ready to baptize the dungeon.

As we walked over together to the dungeon in the clubhouse I heard Mistress Emma tell Anne that their first guests had just landed and will be joining them later tonight. Mistress Emma said they were a fun gay couple from Germany that she has known for many years. Mistress Emma had taken the lead in the construction of the dungeon and was pleased with how well it turned out. Mistress Emma opened the sliding glass door and turned on the light switch with a flourish. The dungeon was a large room with various bondage and S&M equipment displayed under recessed lighting. A pool table was on one side with a wet bar. The entire back wall displayed all sorts of erotic devices: dildos, strap-ons, whips, paddles and many things I did not recognize. Mistress Emma pointed out the several ball stretchers which she especially enjoyed. There was a cleaning table to disinfect the devices after use. Several larger erotic devices were displayed around the room like exercise stations at a gym.

Mistress Emma clapped her hands together and said let the games begin. Juergen and I were led to a corner of the room where leather cuffs dangled from a metal chain that was bolted into the ceiling. We were quickly tied with our arms stretched out to the sides over our heads and our legs were separated by a spreader bar tied to rings embedded in the floor. Mistress Emma and Anne went to the device wall. Mistress Emma returned with a long nasty looking whip and Anne brought back a flexible purple leather paddle. They lined up behind us. Mistress Emma started whipping Juergen's ass. I noticed large red welts immediately being formed. Juergen appeared to be in a trance even though the whipping was severe. Anne then started paddling my ass with her leather paddle. I immediately felt my ass turning red and felt the heat building.

After awhile they paused and told each other how much they were enjoying themselves. Hans and Bob had grabbed a beer and were watching from a nearby couch. The ladies then walked back to the wall to return the whip and paddle and to bring back some new devices. Mistress Emma brought back a short whip with many short red tails. Anne had a small black paddle. Mistress Emma then announced it was time for some cock and ball whipping. Anne asked Mistress Emma how she preferred to whip her sub's cock and balls. Mistress Emma seemed pleased to be asked and then explained and demonstrated her techniques. She called her first technique freestyle. She simply whipped Juergen's cock and balls. She paused when he flinched and then swung the whip again to hit whatever she wanted. I saw welts form on his cock, balls and inner thighs. Anne then did that freestyle technique on me. Mistress Emma gave her some pointers. It really hurt and I almost used my safe word. Anne was especially aroused by beating my defenseless cock and balls. Mistress Emma then demonstrate her second technique. She grabbed underneath Juergen's cock and balls with her left hand and then whipped his defenseless cock and balls with her right hand. Juergen cried out as she whipped him but Mistress Emma did not pause. Anne asked if her hand hurt from the whip hitting it. Mistress Emma said she enjoyed that part since it reminded her of how much this must hurt the sub.

Anne repeated the technique on me and it did really hurt. Anne paused after only a few strokes and said it was interesting. I took that to mean that it wasn't for her. Mistress Emma then discussed and demonstrated her favorite cock and ball whipping technique. She called it the Emma special. She approached Juergen from the side and used her left hand to grab his balls and forcefully pull them back between his spread legs. This was painful for him and caused his cock to stand out from his body. Mistress Emma then used her right hand to whip his defenseless cock. Juergen immediately cried out when new red welts appeared on his beaten cock. Mistress Emma told him not to be a baby. She let go of his balls and Juergen let out a sigh. But then Mistress Emma grabbed him again for a few more strokes. Anne congratulated Mistress Emma on her technique and then practiced it on me. It was by far the most painful. My cock and balls were on fire after a few strokes and Anne was visibly aroused. I let the pain take me and was just about to use my red safe word when Anne stopped. She was breathing heavily. Mistress Emma then suggested they break in the Queens Throne.

The Queens Throne was aptly named. It was made out of pink leather and sat on a raised platform in the middle of the room. There were couches around the front and sides of it to create a public viewing experience. Mistress Emma then gestured for Anne to sit on the throne. She suggested Juergen pleasure her and Anne agreed. The back part of the throne was adjustable and Anne moved it to a comfortable position. The seat was specially designed. The nearer end of the seat was wider than the other end and there was a large open vee in the middle. The lady sat comfortably on the throne and her spread legs made her ass and pussy easily accessible for her pleasure. A leather padded adjustable bench was under the throne. The top half could be adjusted to provide the appropriate angle. The height of the bench could be raised or lowered. Juergen laid on his back on the bench and slide it forward to position his face under Anne's ass and pussy. The angle of the top half of the lower bench was adjusted such that his mouth was able to pleasure Anne. Anne told Juergen to begin on her ass. Mistress Emma told him that jaws would punish him again if Anne was not completely satisfied with his efforts.

Juergen began by using his tongue to caress her asshole. I saw him swirl his tongue around and heard Anne's moaning. I wished it was me pleasuring Anne but I knew that my time would come. Anne enjoyed his anal attention. She told him to put his tongue deep into her ass. Juergen did what he was told and soon Anne was moaning louder as she moved her ass all over his tongue. Anne enjoyed that for awhile and then told him to move to her pussy. Juergen then gave Anne's pussy his complete attention. We all watched as Anne reached a series of intense orgasms. Anne eventually gently pushed Juergen away and told him she was 100% satisfied. Anne told Mistress Emma how much she enjoyed the throne and that all the ladies would make it the centerpiece of the dungeon. Anne was helped down and it was now my turn.

Mistress Emma positioned herself on the throne and told me to begin on her ass. I wanted to give her a great first impression of my oral talents so I tried my very best to completely satisfy her. I have to say that I really did come through. I started on her ass and felt her quickly respond so I then inserted my tongue deep in her asshole. I eagerly fucked her ass with my tongue and felt and heard her pleasure. After awhile I heard her say the word pussy and I moved my attentions there. I flattened my tongue and slowly licked her pussy from bottom to top. I gradually increased the pressure and went deeper and paused more on her clit. I felt Mistress Emma respond and remembered what Nancy had previously taught me. She had said to keep at it longer than I think I should because the woman always wants more than the man thinks is needed. I kept at licking her slit much longer than I thought was needed and only changed what I was doing when I felt Mistress Emma telling me to do so. I then aggressively moved my mouth to cover her clit and sucked her clit harder than I normally would. I felt her response and knew it was right to do it that way. Mistress Emma tasted different than Anne. It's hard to describe but she just tasted stronger. I kept at her clit until I felt her begin to orgasm. I was glad I prepared myself to swallow when she poured her juices into me. I still struggled to take it all while only slightly reducing my sucking of her clit. Mistress Emma enjoyed a long series of orgasms and shook while she came. She eventually pushed my head away and told everyone how well I did. I then heard the door open and there were loud voices that called out in German.

Karl and Dieter had arrived. They were both laughing as they hugged Hans and went towards Mistress Emma on the throne. They talked back and forth in German. Mistress Emma translated that they were not surprised to see her in this position. Karl was blond, short and stocky with a huge belly. Dieter was dark, tall and very thin with large ears. They both seemed full of life and very happy to be here. They were both also naked with their erections proudly on display. They talked some more with Mistress Emma. She translated that they were very excited about their time here as its been far too long since they last enjoyed a sub. Mistress Emma then told me to go suck their cocks as my way of saying hello and welcoming them to the BDSM resort.

I crawled over to them and they were ready to have me suck them. Karl grabbed me by my shoulders to position me in front of his short, thick and very erect cock. I immediately took all of his cock in my mouth and began swirling my tongue around it. He moaned his pleasure as I deep throated him. Dieter moved over to stand next to me. He soon grabbed my head to direct me to suck his very long and thin cock. I thought how their cocks each looked just like them. They were both very verbal. I noticed that everyone was standing around watching with Anne and Bob caressing each other. I took Dieter's cock deep into my throat and he moaned his pleasure. Karl soon grabbed me back to suck his cock and they passed me back and forth like the mouth slut that I am. Dieter then suggested they more over to what Mistress Emma called the whore cubes.

The whore cubes were simple. There were several of them in different sizes. I was placed across a cube which was four feet by four feet. They were all padded in fine black leather. The sub was bent across it on his stomach which positioned the ass or pussy for fucking and the mouth at the proper level for oral service. In my case, I was properly positioned to be used roughly by the two gay man. Dieter got behind me, spit on his hand and lubed his cock to fuck my ass. Karl stood on the opposite side which positioned my mouth at the perfect position to be face fucked by his cock. They fucked my ass and mouth hard. All the time they were moaning. They told Mistress Emma, Hans and Juergen in German how often they would use me as their bitch. Mistress Emma translated for Anne, Bob and me. Everyone was watching as they switched back and forth from being the ass fucker to being the mouth fucker. I felt they were getting ready to cum. They communicated wordlessly to one another and both came at the same time. I felt cum in my ass and mouth. I forget whose cock was where when they came. I just knew I felt thoroughly fucked as their mouth slut and anal whore.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Serving a Dominant Couple Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 151 milliseconds