• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Ethical Slutmaker Ch. 13

The Ethical Slutmaker Ch. 13

12

The Halloween Party, Part II

David blinked as Seth - naked apart from a bowler hat held protectively over his groin – hurried through the dining room en route to the upstairs bathroom. He was followed a moment later by Rita and Tammi, their short skirts hitched up almost to their navels; Tammi blushed slightly as she saw her husband chatting with DeMonique and Jon, but he merely smiled and nodded as Rita steered her towards the laundry with a hand on her bare butt. David watched them leave, then turned to Zoe and said softly, "Looks like the party's gone up to the next level. Want to go and find a bedroom?"

Zoe hesitated, and looked at his costume. "You're a Marvel villain. I'm a DC heroine. Wouldn't we cancel each other out like matter and antimatter?"

"I thought you were AC/DC, not just DC."

His girlfriend poked her tongue out; then, suddenly serious, said, "Later, okay? I need to ask Alexis something." She stood on her toes to kiss him on the cheek, then walked over to their hostess as she emerged from the kitchen, and softly asked, "Can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Sure."

"In private?"

Alexis sipped at her coffee, and nodded. "My office," she replied, and led the way.

***

"Oops!" Seth backed out of the bathroom quickly. "Sorry - didn't realize it was occupied."

"Come in!" said Robyn, grabbing the door before it had closed, and looking down at Seth's strategically placed hat as she stepped aside. "The shower's free, if that's what you want."

"Ah... thanks." He looked at her rather unusual costume – M1 helmet, swimmer's goggles and snorkel, and combat boots – as she closed the door behind him. The multi-coloured hair looked vaguely familiar, though he was fairly sure they'd never actually met. "I'm Seth. Have I seen you on campus?"

"Maybe. Or at the comic shop. I'm Pet. I like your costume."

He grinned sheepishly, his blush deepening. "I'm sorry I don't recognize yours. Did Delirium join the navy?"

"What? Oh, the hair. No, I came as Sub Girl, but my mistress made me take my bikini off so she could stick these beads up my ass." She turned around and reached back to spread her cheeks, then looked at him over her shoulder. "Would you like me to suck your dick? My mistress won't let me take the beads out until I've licked six people clean."

Seth stared, and fumbling for words, said, "Your mistress must be pretty harsh."

"She's very pretty, and very harsh, and I love being her slave. Can I suck your dick? Please?"

"Ahhh... I just fucked a woman in the ass."

She smiled, and knelt before him. "I thought so. My mistress will be pleased."

Seth looked down as Robyn removed her helmet. He'd seen ass to mouth in porn movies, but had never expected a woman to ask for it. Even Andrea, who'd invited him to fuck her ass and advocated equal time when it came to rimjobs, had told him to take a shower after sodomizing her. He dropped his hat, and said, "Are you sure about this?"

She looked at his half-hard cock, and then up at his face. "If you want to take a shower first, that's fine, but I'm already down on my knees, so why wait? Or do you want me to beg?"

Her face was so close to his groin that he could feel her breath tickle his pubic hair, and while part of his brain was trying to come to terms with the weirdness of the situation, a larger part of his brain and a fairly significant part of his body was telling him not to worry about it. Was it that much kinkier than rimming a librarian who was probably old enough to be his mother, then fucking her tits and her cunt before coming in her ass while she ate out his girlfriend? He drew a deep breath, then said, "Who am I to argue with your mistress?"

"Thank you," she said. She ran her tongue around the head of his dick and along the meatus, then slowly sucked the entire length of his semi-hard cock into her mouth, until her nose was buried in his pubes. She slid her lips up and down the shaft as it swelled and stiffened until she was no longer fit all of it down her throat without gagging, then French-kissed his glans for a moment before leaning back to look approvingly at the size of his erection. She resumed worshipping his cock with her lips and tongue, then gave it one last lingering lick before twisting around to lick his balls. He groaned with pleasure as she sucked one, then both, into her mouth, before releasing them and asking, "Would milord like me to lick his asshole, too?"

"Absolutely. Any time!"

"No," Robyn said, suddenly serious. "I'm not like this all the time. Tonight, yes, I'm a slutty submissive, and I want to be thoroughly used fucked by as many men and women as possible until I ask them to stop. Tomorrow, I go back to being me, and if you don't like that, you can kiss your own ass. Is that clear?"

Seth smiled. "As an unmuddied lake," he replied. "As clear as an azure sky of deepest summer."

"Excellent. Then if milord would like to spread his cheeks, this slutty slavegirl would be honoured to give him a rimjob he'll never forget."

The smile became a grin, and he reached back and grabbed his buttocks. Robyn ran her tongue down the hairy crack between them, her face pressed into his ass and her eyelashes butterfly-kissing his cheeks, then she teasingly circled the puckered ring of muscle with the tip of her tongue. She alternated between this and long slow licks using the surface of her tongue until Seth had to restrain himself from turning around and shoving his cock back into her mouth. "Enough!" he gasped. "That feels great, but it's driving me crazy."

"You want me to reach around and jerk you off?"

"No. It's only been a few minutes since I came, and I need a few minutes more to recover. A shower wouldn't hurt, either. And I'd much rather come in your asshole than in your hand – with your mistress's permission, of course."

"I'd like that too," she said, and kissed his butt cheeks before getting back up onto her feet. "Tell your friends I'm here when they want a good licking. The sooner I get out of here, the sooner they can fuck me, and I'm so horny I can hardly wait."

***

Zoe looked around the room as Alexis closed the door behind her. As well as the adjustable desk and a wall unit of shelves and cupboards, it contained a punching bag, a yoga mat, and a variety of exercise equipment. "What's up?" Alexis asked.

"This is..." She drew a deep breath. "Your costume. You're Marie Laveau, aren't you? The Voodoo Queen of New Orleans? Seven-pointed head scarf, and Zombi the snake..."

"Well spotted – though the snake's name is Monty. Andrea wore it last year as part of her Elvira costume, and lent it to me."

"And the artwork on the ceiling of the home theatre, it's the same as in your room at work – it's a veve, isn't it? Of Erzulie Freda, the goddess of love."

Alexis nodded. "We thought of calling the business Erzulie's House of Holistic Healing, but we didn't like EHHH as an acronym, so we chose Amara instead. And Erzulie's a loa, a spirit, not a goddess."

"Are you a... Do you practise voodoo?"

Alexis smiled slightly. She never lied to employees, even the temps, but she was always judicious in telling the truth until she was sure how completely she could trust them. "Not really. My grandmother was a voodoo queen, and she said we were descended from Marie Laveau, but I've never checked to see whether that was true. And this place was a hounfor, a temple, but that was years ago. Grandma did train me in some of the rituals – none of her own children had been particularly interested – but I was only thirteen when she died, so I didn't learn much. I was her oldest and favourite grandchild, though, and so she left me this house after I turned twenty-one. Her congregation or coven or whatever it's called had moved on by then, and I've had most of the place renovated, but I decided to keep the veve and the shrines, even though most of them are tucked away in cupboards."

"Can you do magic?"

"Sorry, no. What did you have in mind? Love potions? You're not the first to ask."

"The night I got together with David... were we under some sort of spell?"

"No. What we do at the practice isn't magic, but it is... look, I'm going to trust you, but this has to stay a secret, okay?"

"Okay."

"About thirty years ago, there were two scientists, a married couple, a neurophysiologist and a psychiatrist with an interest in anthropology, looking for what would now be called Viagra for women. They started investigating folklore about aphrodisiacs and love potions, and one of the people they interviewed was my grandmother. One thing about voodoo is that it uses music to make people more suggestible, and the scientists decided to experiment with that. They also found that while none of the aphrodisiacs worked, they tried using different scents to see if they could heighten arousal – they figured almost anything would be easier than teaching men how to be better lovers.

"After a few years, they had what seemed like a promising combination of music and perfumes – the problem they had was finding a way to test it. They were already polyamorous, so they started hosting swinger parties, mostly for academics and grad students from other universities, and telling participants they were taking part in a psychology experiment and getting them to sign waivers, though they didn't go into too many details. They also did blind testing, and tried placebos. The combination relaxes inhibitions, a bit like alcohol but without the sexual side effects or fuzzy thinking. On the contrary, it heightens pleasurable sensations, making it easier for women to get aroused and climax; it also makes fantasies more vivid, helps people talk about desires that they've repressed and ask for things they were embarrassed to ask for before, and the only thing it makes more difficult is lying about your feelings: it's not your golden lasso, but it cuts down on the bullshit. As an aphrodisiac, it works particularly well on bisexual women, and nearly as often on lesbians and bisexual men, particularly if you also had a woman with a well-trained sexy voice helping the process along by asking the right questions. It also works on most straight men, and some sexually active but exclusively straight women, but almost never on gay men or asexuals.

"The scientists were about to look for funding for more exhaustive tests, when they both died in a car crash." She sighed. "That might have been the end of the story, but they had a daughter, Brianna, who was eighteen or nineteen at the time. She had a minor in psych, and loved sex with both men and women, and when she discovered some of the stuff about the experiment in her parents' papers, she thought she'd continue with the work. A few years later, after I moved in here, Brianna contacted me and... well, to cut a long story short, that's how I came to open the clinic.

"So, to answer your question, were you or David being ridden – possessed – by Erzulie? No; I have no idea how to do that, even if you'd agreed to it. You might both have caught a whiff of the scent we use sometimes, and you've probably overheard some of the music, but it's not mind control. I would never make you do anything you don't want to do, though we do sometimes make it easier for people to do what they DO want to do, even if they've never admitted it even to themselves. It wouldn't turn you, or anyone else, into a slut: I was already a slut, and proud of it, before I started working there, and so was Andrea, and Rita... well, Rita was even more of a slut even before meeting Brianna, and she hasn't changed. Naomi may seem demure, but that's just because she likes women a lot more than men."

"What do you prefer?"

"Couples. Ideally, a nice succulent woman and a man who'll fuck the shit out of me, but I can make do. How about you? I know you're bi, but do you have a preference?"

"Not really," Zoe admitted. "I mean, I've only ever had one lover at a time, but when it's a woman then I miss fucking, and when it's a man..."

"... then you write a lot of hot kinky femslash?"

Zoe blushed. "How did you know about that?"

"Andrea told us what pen names you use. I enjoyed the one about the mirror universe Uhura: which actress did you have in mind? The original, or the one from the reboot?"

"Actually, I was fantasizing –" Zoe began, then covered her mouth with her hand.

"... about me?" Alexis crooned.

"... yes."

Alexis smiled even more broadly. "It needn't be just a fantasy," she purred, as she stripped out of her dress.

***

"Hello, Penny," Rita said cheerfully as she walked into the laundry. "I've brought you a present – a cute little natural blonde."

Tammi raised an eyebrow when she saw the figure lying under the queening seat. 'Penny' wore an opaque champagne-coloured camisole and matching thigh-high stockings, but the purple head of a cock protruded from the waistband of a pair of frilly pink panties that bulged at the crotch, and the "Thank you" that emerged from below the seat was an unconvincing falsetto.

"Do you want to go first?" Rita asked. "DeMonique promised Penny at least three sweet clean twats to lick before she could stick her tongue up our nasty little arseholes."

Tammi hesitated. Dan encouraged her to have sex with as many women as she wanted, and whenever she came home with assbreath from rimming one of them, he would hurry into the bedroom so he could buttfuck her and wash her mouth out with come – but she hadn't slept with another man since they'd been married. If eating and tribbing women didn't count as infidelity, did sitting on a crossdresser's face? "I wouldn't want to make you wait." she said, to buy time.

"Don't worry about me," Rita assured her. "I can have fun just watching you." She unzipped her Ginger Spice mini-dress and let it fall to the floor, leaving her standing naked apart from her slut shoes and the coating of aphrodisiac lip gloss on her pink nipples. "And DeMonique will thank you."

Tammi's eyes widened and nipples stiffened at this prospect: DeMonique was a stunning redhead who managed to do full justice to her Jessica Rabbit costume, and who she was sure would look even hotter without it. Rita smiled at her reaction, then fondled her own boobs and pointed them at Tammi's face. The petite blonde hiked her skirt up even higher positioned herself on the queening stool so that 'Penny' could lick her clit while Rita fed her one of her gorgeous tits. The sensation of the tongue avidly probing her cunt and lapping up her juices was so pleasurable that Tammi soon ceased to care whose face she was sitting on as long as they made her come. She sucked on Rita's boobs, and her hand slid up between the nurse's silky thighs towards her hairless cunt. Soon, she had three fingers in that wet cleft searching for Rita's G-spot, her thumb on her clit, and was stretching her pinky finger out to play with her asshole when an orgasm temporarily blotted everything else out of her mind. A moment after she recovered, she realized that there was something rubbery but firm lodged between Rita's cheeks.

Rita chuckled. "It's okay. It's just a butt plug – a very small one. I hate having to stop to look for lube when I'm about to take it up the arse, so when I'm expecting it, I make sure I'm already ready." She reached behind her back, extracted the finger-sized toy, and held it where Tammi could see and smell it, then popped it into her open mouth as she came again.

***

Lying on the yoga mat, Zoe eagerly feasted on Alexis's beautiful big brown boobs, while the gorgeous Jamaican scooped the student's J-cup tits out of her red and gold corset and expertly caressed and kissed her nipples. The nineteen-year-old was accustomed to having her lovers fondle her huge boobs, lick them, bite them, even fuck them, but none of the men or women she'd dated had ever managed to give her an orgasm just by sucking on her breasts – until now. The delightful pulsing sensation seemed to flow all the way through her body, from her toes to her skull, and she reached down to rub her cunt through her star-spangled and secretion-soaked satin shorts. "Wow," she finally said, as Alexis began kissing her way down her torso towards her clit and Zoe reluctantly stopped tonguing her delicious chocolate-coloured nipples. "That was... how do you do that?"

"Practice," said Alexis. "I'm ten years older than you, remember, and I've spent as much of that time as possible making myself and other people come. And it helps that I can suck my own tits when I masturbate, or sometimes just to turn someone on. Do you?"

"I've never tried."

"What about breasturbation? Making yourself come by playing with your boobs instead of your clit?"

"Ahhh... no."

"Try it sometime. It's fantastic if you think the guy's going to come before you can, or whoever is eating or fucking you isn't quite getting it right and you don't want to hurt their feelings. Or if you've had so much sex that your clit is just too sensitive." She licked Zoe's navel. "Do you want to take your pants off?"

Zoe didn't hesitate; she bent her legs so she could slide her shorts and thong up her thighs and back down over her red boots, kicking them halfway across the room. Alexis continued licking her way down her belly, twirling her tongue through the neatly trimmed honey-coloured hair above her cunt, until she was gently kissing the hood of Zoe's swollen clit. She slowly sucked on it, making it throb like another heartbeat pumping ecstasy all the way to the twenty-year-old's brain. Zoe gasped, then looked up to see that Alexis had positioned herself so that her silky-smooth hairless snatch was hovering above her head. Zoe reached up and parted her coffee-coloured lips to reveal the wet pinkness inside, then buried her face in that fabulous fragrant fuckhole. She licked Alexis's clit as her juices trickled along her tongue and down her throat, more delicious than anything else she'd ever tasted, They 69-ed until Zoe, having lost count of how many times she'd come, pleaded to take a break. "My brain is fried," she gasped.

Alexis rolled off her and turned around, smiling at her. "Okay, but I'd really love to fuck you, if you're into it."

"You mean tribbing?"

"No, with a toy. My strap-ons are in my bedroom, but fortunately, Andrea left us this." To Zoe's alarm, she grabbed the plush snake she'd been wearing as a sash, then unzipped a pocket in its belly, and removed a flexible black double-ended dildo more than twice as long as any cock Zoe had ever seen. She kissed the thicker end, then inserted it into her wet snatch. "Tell me when you're ready," she said, then licked her own nipple while she slowly fucked herself with the silicon toy. Zoe watched, fascinated, as Alexis made herself come, her face transforming from attractive to utterly beautiful as the orgasm washed over her, then she leaned over and began sucking on her other breast.

"How do we do this?" she asked. "Should I get on all fours?"

"I think you've been watching too much porn," said Alexis, opening her eyes. "I mean, that position can be fun, especially if you want to go ass to ass, but I prefer sitting face to face – like scissoring, but with bonus cock. Shall we try?" She held the middle of the dong as she helped Zoe guide it into herself, until their legs were intertwined. Alexis began sliding the dildo back and forth with her hand until they'd settled into a rhythm that enabled them to fuck themselves and each other while they fondled and sucked their tits. After Alexis came again, she leaned forward, kissed Zoe on the mouth, and murmured, "Like I said, it takes practice. But at least it means that you don't necessarily need a man when you want cock."

"I think I prefer the real thing."

"Oh, so do I. This isn't my favourite toy, by a long chalk – though when I'm alone, this does let me fill my ass and my cunt at the same time while I play with my clit and my tits." She grinned, then picked up the dildo and sucked both ends. "Shall we rejoin the others? Your boyfriend will be wondering what I've done with you."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Ethical Slutmaker Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 271 milliseconds