• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • An Unwanted Experience

An Unwanted Experience

12

Vanessa Sturman glanced at herself in the shop mirror and wondered if she was a too young to be a grandmother.

"Maybe 50 would have been more ideal," thought the 45 year old, while waiting for her pregnant daughter to emerge from the changing room.

"Hurry up Charlotte," Vanessa called.

"I'm doing my best, I am 7 months pregnant you know Mummy," came the reply.

"Typical," thought Vanessa. "Everyone has to wait for Charlotte."

It had always been that way with her only child. Charlotte had not wanted for anything. Vanessa had seen to that. She was very protective and would do anything for her daughter. As a result Charlotte had grown up just a little entitled. Vanessa wouldn't have it any other way.

Now Charlotte emerged looking radiant in her dotage.

"You look great in that," Vanessa said, enthusiastically.

"I look fat in this," Charlotte sulked.

"Well you're not the one buying it, so it shouldn't concern you so much."

"Thanks Mummy," the daughter said gratefully, kissing her mother on the forehead.

Vanessa could afford to buy luxuries for her daughter. She and her husband Roy Sturman were well off. Roy had built up his finance brokerage firm into a business with offices in four cities. The company was doing well. Charlotte had been raised in a wealthy suburb and attended the best schools in the city.

"If worrying about being a Grandmother, five years too early, is my biggest problem then I'm not doing too badly," thought Vanessa, as her daughter returned to the changing room.

"I don't have to work; I have nice clothes, a lovely house, time to exercise and a dependable husband."

Vanessa returned her gaze to the mirror. She liked what she saw. An attractive middle aged woman, chestnut hair, styled short with a parting. She was slim, but not painfully so and had a nice bust, shown conservatively to effect by her designer dress.

She smiled inwardly knowing that this look kept Roy happy. He often travelled, but she was confident he never had reason to stray. There sex life was straight forward and restricted to once a week on average, but when they made love she was confident her husband was satisfied. She knew that she was, having little problem getting aroused. She invariably climaxed.

There was a nagging thought that life could be a little more exciting, but she pushed it aside as she always did.

"Everyone always wants just a little more," thought Vanessa.

Charlotte emerged and stated she would purchase the maternity dress.

---

Vanessa wasn't the only one admiring her figure at the Mall that day. Marlon Jones sat in the café across from the dress shop and sipped his expresso.

"She is one attractive woman, for sure," thought Marlon, while he watched the mother and daughter make their purchase.

Marlon had been watching Vanessa for a week. He always planned his operations well and enjoyed this initial phase of relaxed surveillance.

As was his modus operandi, Marlon had first sighted Vanessa at a Mall. In this case St Peters Mall, a high class shopping centre in the better part of the city. He had dressed smartly to go there and had watched and waited. Vanessa hadn't been with her daughter the day she'd caught Marlon's attention.

He'd noted the light summer dress she as wearing, pulled tight by a belt around her slim waist. Slender, almost sensual, with a long neck and a well-cared for face. All the ingredients for a prospect.

However a well presented, attractive woman was only one part of the equation. He had followed her to her car in order to confirm she might be an appropriate target. A late model, blue Mercedes sport meant he became more certain.

Marlon had phoned a description of the car to his cousin, Curtis. It had proved no problem for Curtis to follow the car directly to the Sturman household.

"Good boy," Marlon had praised Curtis, despite being his cousin being five years older than him and four inches taller.

Curtis was not bright and Marlon had always been the leader when they went to work. They didn't always do jobs together, with Marlon often travelling to other cities and operating alone. Today, Marlon was happy he had Curtis with him. There were two women and he would require assistance.

Marlon targeted wealthy, attractive women. He ascertained where they lived and would enter their home when they were absent. Once inside he'd note items of value. However, what he most wanted to see was a safe. That would indicate something worth locking away. Most likely something of considerable value. Marlon would then return to pay the woman a visit when she was home alone.

While many of his victims did not go to the Police, some did and he was certain he must be on the Police data base. Therefore, he had determined this would be his final job and he would then return to his native country, in Latin America.

---

Charlotte remained uncertain about the dress her mother had purchased for her. She continued to bemoan it as her mother drove.

"Gerrard's not going to look at me in that," she said speaking of her husband of two years. "He's already referring to me as a heifer."

Vanessa bristled at this. She didn't think Gerrard was good enough for her daughter, nor did she like how he spoke to her at times. Vanessa was very protective of her daughter.

"You're not a heifer dear. You are a beautiful young woman, glowing in the late stages of pregnancy."

"What have we got for lunch Mummy?" Charlotte asked, now tiring of pregnancy talk.

"Nothing special, but I'll rustle something up for us."

Vanessa always took Charlotte home for lunch after they shopped. Mainly to ensure she was eating correctly, but also to fill in her daughter's day. Charlotte's friends all worked or kept busy and she had no one during the day.

---

Marlon and Curtis had left the Mall well in advance of the two women and driven directly to Vanessa's neighbourhood. They parked and walked to the home, entering through a window they had previously loosened.

The two Sturman women were predictable in their movements and Marlon watched as they pulled into the driveway.

"They're here Curtis," he hissed loudly at his cousin, who was helping himself to food from the fridge.

Curtis took up his place. Neither wore masks. Sometimes they did, but Marlon didn't like the mask. He saw himself as very good looking and liked his victims to see that. In addition, he was leaving the country and was unconcerned about identification. If Curtis got caught that would be his bad luck. The family mistrusted authorities, he would not say anything. Marlon was confident of that.

Vanessa unlocked the door and entered the house with Charlotte immediately behind her. Vanessa smelt something, but couldn't identify what. A strange musky smell, not displeasing, but not familiar either. She sniffed as she made for the kitchen.

"What on earth is that?" she thought to herself.

"Good afternoon ladies," Marlon said in his broad accent.

Both Vanessa and Charlotte jumped with fright, as they rapidly turned to see the lean, tanned man standing there, smiling. Momentarily they froze, trying to comprehend this strange presence in their house.

Charlotte snapped out of it first and let out a piercing scream, which Curtis cut short, when he stepped out from the pantry and clamped his hand over her mouth.

Vanessa did not scream, but quickly tried to sum up the situation. Two very large Latino men were in her house, uninvited. Briefly, she thought of bolting for the back door and screaming for help. However, that would leave her pregnant daughter alone with the men. She quickly chose to stay and did her best to quell the panic rising inside her.

"What; what are you doing in my house," she asked, assertively.

"It's not your house, it's Mr Sturman's house and we have come for Mr Sturman's money and valuables," said Marlon continuing to smile. He enjoyed the game.

Marlon had been inside the house twice prior to this and had located the safe. He was confident there would be cash and jewellery contained therein. All he had to do was convince Vanessa Sturman to open it. Then he would convince her to partake in other activities. In both instances Charlotte was his leverage.

"There's nothing here and if you leave right now we will not tell the Police about this," Vanessa lied boldly.

She looked from man to man gathering a mental picture so she could describe them accurately to Police. The man holding her daughter would be instantly recognisable at 6 foot 4 inches tall with a mop of shaggy, unkempt hair. He was unshaven and she noted he was running to fat. The shorter man, doing the talking was quite a contrast. About 6 feet tall, he was lean and close shaven. His face was thin, but his dark eyes nicely spaced. He kept his hair short.

"He's well groomed," Vanessa thought. "Why couldn't a man with these looks find a more appropriate way to make money?" Marlon jerked her back to reality.

"But there is something here. It's inside the safe in the study and you will open it for me, thanks Mrs Sturman."

Vanessa's heart briefly sank. She had some of her favourite jewellery located in that safe. Then just as quickly her spirits rose.

"Perhaps they will take that and leave quickly," she thought.

"Can that man please let go of my daughter," Vanessa asked, indicating to Charlotte.

"If she screams we will force a gag into her mouth," Marlon said blandly, nodding at Curtis to release the young woman.

Charlotte immediately ran to her mother and hugged her tightly, wide eyed with fear.

"Ok; here's what we're going to do," said Marlon, now anxious to get the show underway. "Mrs Sturman comes with me, unlocks the safe and shows me where anything else of value is in the house. This may take some time." He then indicated to Charlotte. "You will stay here with this big fellow."

Vanessa was horrified at this proposal. She looked at Curtis and imagined him to be nothing more than a mindless thug, who would attack her pregnant daughter the first chance he got. She steeled herself.

"No; we stay together," she said forthrightly, as her daughter continued to cling to her.

Marlon smiled and stepped forward. He placed a hand on each of the women's shoulders.

"Mrs Sturman your daughter is very pregnant. My friend here has no interest in harming a pregnant woman. She will be safe with him. However, I would have no such problem bringing harm to a pregnant woman."

Marlon moved his hand down and rubbed in lightly on Charlotte's stomach, while continuing to stare directly at Vanessa.

"If you don't cooperate with me in every way, I intend to harm your daughter and her baby. If I do, you will be responsible for that. Do you understand?"

The manner in which Marlon spoke and looked at her made Vanessa believe this man was fully capable of doing harm to her daughter. Now the tears began to well up inside of her, but she managed to hold them back. She must stay strong for Charlotte and do as she was ordered.

"Alright," she stammered, releasing her daughter.

"Mummy," Charlotte wailed, continuing to cling to her mother.

Marlon prised her away and pushed her to the floor.

"Charlotte," Vanessa cried, making to go to her daughter.

"Leave her," Marlon of ordered sternly. "Pick her up," he said indicating to Curtis. "Put her on that chair and look after her like she is the crown jewels. We may be some time."

Vanessa was relieved to see her daughter placed on the chair, seemingly unharmed. The big man guarding her opened the fridge and seemed more interested in its contents, than he did in her daughter. Her only nagging thought was, "Why would these thugs want to loiter?"

Marlon led her out of the kitchen. They walked down the hallway and into the study. Fear of why the thieves would linger continued, but she pushed it out of her mind and proceeded robotically.

"Open it," Marlon said, standing by the unconcealed safe.

Vanessa didn't try to pretend not to know the combination. She dialled it directly and stood back as Marlon turned the lever.

"Nice," said Marlon, eyeing what must be more than $30,000 in cash and some very expensive items of jewellery. He counted the cash and looked through the items as Vanessa stood silently by. She noted her grandmother's neckless that had been handed down to her, but again decided to say nothing for fear of antagonising to burglar.

"Ok, we'll leave this here and look thorough the rest of the house."

"There is no more," Vanessa said quickly, desperate for the men to leave.

"I'll be the judge of that Mrs Sturman. Before we search the house would you like to check on your daughter?"

"Yes, can I; please," Vanessa mumbled.

They went back down the Hall and opened the door. Vanessa saw the larger man eating peanut butter sandwiches and watching Oprah on the small TV. Her daughter looked at her, still clearly terrified and unspeaking. Vanessa smiled to try and reassure her.

"Hey, make sure you keep an eye on her," Marlon said curtly to his partner in crime. "We're going to be a while."

Curtis nodded and Marlon pulled Vanessa away. He led her back down the Hall to the base of the wide staircase. Her fears grew and she found her voice.

"There's nothing up there. You have all you want; now you need to go. My husband is due home soon."

"No he's not. Your husband never makes it home before 8pm."

Vanessa's heart sank.

"He was right, he must have watched the house," she thought. "Surely he's not intending to stay that long."

At that point she noted Marlon looking at her. She saw his eyes rove over her body. She could no longer repress her lingering fear and reality hit her hard.

"No!" she said, speaking what she had only intended as a thought.

Marlon smiled at her. He loved it when the woman became fully aware of what he intended. The shock in their eyes always caused the blood to surge to his loins. Today was no different.

"Come on Mrs Sturman, let's go upstairs and I'll show you what you are going to do for me."

"No please, please just go. You have what you want, Please just leave."

"But I haven't had what I want. I haven't had the main thing I came for. You understand don't you?"

To remove any lingering doubt in her mind, Marlon stared directly at her. Then he moved the back of his hand lightly down her dress, across her breast.

As he took her by the hand and led her up the stairs Vanessa let out a sob. She began to speak, but Marlon cut her off.

"Don't beg any more Mrs Sturman or I shall judge you to be uncooperative and we know what that means."

He'd made it clear what that meant and Vanessa again steeled herself. Protecting her daughter and her unborn grandchild were the priority. She would do what she must do.

---

Marlon led Vanessa directly to the bedroom she shared with her husband of 25 years. As they entered she saw an outfit lain out on the bed. She noted her very expensive silk blouse, a black skirt and high heels.

"I picked this out for you Vanessa," Marlon said dropping the formality for the first time. "You will put it on for me."

"I don't want too," Vanessa blurted out honestly, before she could catch herself.

"Of course you don't," Marlon said calmly. "But you will or those closest to you will be harmed."

The words hit Vanessa like a fist to the face. Her heart sank; she felt faint and reached for the wall for support. Sweat formed on her brow and she sank to her knees.

Marlon took a seat on the bed and merely looked at her. Vanessa tried one final time.

"Please, take anything; just leave us alone and go," she said, her eyes now welling with tears.

"You said yourself you have nothing more to give me," Marlon replied blandly. "Now you need to do as I've requested, otherwise I will get annoyed."

Vanessa weighed matters up while she knelt. Thought's tumbled through her head.

"Ok, he wants me to dress up for him. What a pervert. Then he'll likely rape me. I haven't had sex with a man other than my husband in over 25 years. It will probably hurt. But how bad can it be? He looks clean. It's only sex."

The words swirled around in her head. Then with a huge sigh of resignation Vanessa rose to her feet. She gathered herself and walked to the bed with as much aplomb as she could muster. She collected up the clothes.

"Can I change in there," she said indicating toward her en suite.

"No," said Marlon. "You get changed in here, so I can watch you."

"You bastard," thought Vanessa. With some relief she noted a pair of silk panties, but could see no bra.

Vanessa took the clothes to the wall opposite Marlon and turned away. She unzipped her dress, shrugged out of it and let it drop to the floor at her feet. She stood in black panties, bra and low shoes, with her back to him.

Marlon assessed the slim, tanned woman and was very pleased with his choice.

"That auburn hair is dyed, but she clearly exercises," he thought admiring her slim waist and noting how she flared at the hips.

His gaze lingered on her toned buttocks, which led to long slender legs. He could see no excess fat and contemplated seeing her breasts. He felt his erection grow.

Vanessa began to put on the silk blouse.

"Remove you bra. I don't want a bra underneath the blouse," Marlon ordered.

Vanessa hesitated, before reaching behind to unhook her bra. She shed it and quickly put on the sheer, short sleeved blouse, to secure some modesty. She pulled on the skirt, realising he had selected the shortest black skirt she owned. It was tight, but not obscenely so and came to her mid-thigh. He had dressed her in the most sexual outfit he could compile. She had never worn the two articles together.

Vanessa was now unsettled that her captor merely watched.

"Are you enjoying the show?" she asked, with a boldness she did not feel.

"Replace your panties," was the bland reply she received.

Vanessa decided speaking to her tormentor was pointless and would merely delay the inevitable. She pulled up the skirt and took hold of her panties. She pulled them down her thighs, bending to take both them and her shoes off her feet.

Marlon found this lowering of the panties very erotic. His excitement grew.

Vanessa completed the show by delicately slipping her bare feet into the silk underwear and pulling them up. She allowed the skirt to drop and then spread her hands to flatten it back in place. Marlon smiled at that. Despite her predicament, she did not want her skirt to look wrinkled.

"Now turn to face me."

Vanessa took a large breath and again steeled herself in the knowledge that she must go through with this. She slowly turned to face him.

Marlon nodded his approval.

"You look hot."

For a brief second Vanessa forgot the circumstances and felt that small swell of pride a woman gets from such a compliment. She abruptly berated herself.

"For heaven's sake," she thought. "The man's a monster and you're glowing because he tells you you're good looking."

The outline of her breasts were on display through the sheer blouse and Marlon made no effort to avert his gaze. He was fully aware of how uncomfortable this made Vanessa feel. The skirt finished a good 6 inches above the knee. Marlon had hoped her thighs would compliment her calves. He was pleased to see they did, admiring her tanned, toned legs. He congratulated himself on his selection of woman and dress wear.

"Put the shoes on," he finally ordered.

Vanessa knelt and did as she was instructed. They were the heels she'd bought for the Community Ball two years previous and never worn since that night.

"Yes indeed, those shoes set your legs off nicely."

She caught a glimpse of herself in the full length mirror. In any other situation Vanessa would have been happy with her appearance, apart from having no bra. She never went braless.

Marlon devoured her for fully two minutes, not saying a word. Her discomfort levels rose and she stared at the floor, fighting back the tears. She was determined not to cry. She would not give him that satisfaction, no matter what he intended to do to her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • An Unwanted Experience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds