• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Shared Bathroom with Coed Roommate Ch. 06

Shared Bathroom with Coed Roommate Ch. 06

123

Note: this story takes place a couple hours after the last one. I will include my familiar warning: there are some intimate and private scenes, some of which include bodily functions. Please skip over if that is not for you. Again I'd like to give a special thanks to David for kind editing help. And as always, please leave your comments and feedback. I'd love to hear from you and hope you enjoy the next chapter of their journey.

*****

Later that night when we got home from our day to the spa, Ash was so upset from seeing Mark and Shannon having dinner that she spent the rest of the night in her room.

I felt awful about the whole situation, but not knowing what actually happened between Shannon and Mark was the hardest part. Frankly I was getting sick of guessing what was going on between them and decided I needed to find out once and for all.

I spent the next few days with Shannon to try to find the out truth. After much poking and prodding, Shannon finally broke down and told me everything. I left there almost immediately and rushed home. I had to let Ashley know what I had found out.

"Ash? You here?" I said as I walked in the front door. "We need to talk." I looked around an empty living room and glanced in her bedroom for a second, still no Ashley.

Finally I saw the bathroom door closed and walked up to it. I placed my ear near the door and heard a few muffled farts echoing in the bowl. I walked in, figuring this would be as good a time as any to test out our open door policy she proclaimed we had.

An unfamiliar and foul stench greeted me before I even fully entered. I had smelled Ashley's brand before, but this was different. I wondered if she was sick because it was so unlike her scent I had grown used to.

Before I could even ask, I was shocked out of that thought process.

"What the fuck?" Screamed an unfamiliar voice. "Get the fuck out! Jesus, don't you knock?"

I looked up and saw not Ashley, but a girl just as beautiful. She had dirty blonde hair, tan skin and was covering her bare thighs and midsection as best she could with her forearms as she sat there on the toilet helpless, vulnerable and clearly freaked out.

I put my hands up as if trying to calm down a rabid dog. "I'm so, so sorry. I thought you were Ashley." I pleaded.

A few plops broke the silence, which sounded like tiny pebbles dropping into the water. I could picture their size and solidness instantly just from the sound. She curled up into herself trying to hide what was happening.

"Why are you still in here? GET OUT!" She screamed as she now refused to look at me.

"What is going on in here?" Ashley asked as she rushed in the bathroom with another girl I didn't recognize. She had dark hair, slightly pale skin and was dressed in a tight top revealing much of her impressive cleavage.

"Jesus, is anyone else going to join us?" The girl on the toilet asked.

"Are you alright, Emily?" Ashley asked, ignoring the fact that she was in an obviously compromised and embarrassing position.

"I'm fine; I just need some damn privacy! Especially from this dickhead." She said clearly talking about me.

Ashley turned and gave me curious look with her eyebrows raised. "What are you doing in here, anyway?"

"I was just trying to wash my hands." I barely got out the words.

"Can you please discuss this somewhere else? ALL OF YOU!" Emily screamed.

With that we finally got out of there, and Ashley shut the door behind us.

"Ash, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to..." I whispered to her.

"This is messed up Jason." She looked furious. I wondered if it was because she had to pretend like that was an unusual occurrence for the sake of her other friend listening to our conversation. "It's probably best that we don't see you for a while. Just stay in your room or something." Ashley said discouragingly.

She had never seemed so put off before. Did I really piss her off that badly? It was just an accident. I went into my room and watched some TV, waiting for their little hangout to be over. Everything on TV was stupid and annoying. It was just as well; I couldn't concentrate anyway. I hated it when Ashley was mad at me. Although, seeing her gorgeous friend Emily in that intimate way was surprisingly hot. My heart was still racing for a variety of reasons.

Moments later Ashley walked in my room and shut the door behind her. She crossed her arms and just looked at me.

"What?" I said. This whole thing was her fault anyway. Open door policy my ass, I thought to myself.

"Well now you've done it. She is pretty pissed." Ash said softly.

"Ash, you know I didn't mean to walk in on her." I said in a pleading whisper, "I thought it was you in there."

"Well it wasn't. You walked in on someone else's private moment."

Her words were slower than normal. Oh my god, is she jealous that I experienced that kind of moment with another girl? "Ash I'm sorry. I didn't see anything."

"Shhhhh." She said almost comically.

"Ash, jeez, are you drunk?" I said now putting some of her strange actions together.

"I have had a few drinks. But this is my bachelorette party; I think I'm entitled to enjoy myself."

"Your bachelorette party? What? Why didn't you tell me? I could have stayed over longer at Shannon's. I don't want to interrupt your party; I'll get out of here."

"I'm afraid you've already interrupted. And maybe you didn't hear me, but she is pissed." She said sternly.

"I heard you, but what do you want me to do about it? I apologized a million times. What else can I do?" I asked figuring it was an empty gesture.

"She's incredibly embarrassed. And frankly she wants to get even with you." She said softy.

"What...like walk in on me while I'm pooping?" I said in disbelief.

Ashley scoffed at that idea, "What? Good god, no. She wants to get even, not torture herself." Then added, "And for the record, she claims she only peed and wasn't pooping." Ash slightly rolled her eyes with that last comment, holding back a laugh.

"Oh please...I heard it fall into the water." I said quickly.

Ashley just shook her head. "Doesn't really matter. Let her have some dignity. Now as for you losing yours..."

I realized there was not much else I could say. "What do you want me to do?"

"Well this is my bachelorette party, and the girls and I have decided we need some entertainment." She said slyly.

"Entertainment?" I asked.

"Yes, some adult entertainment...from you."

"Like a stripper?" I laughed uncomfortably.

She nodded with her grin curling up the side.

"Ash, I can't do that. What about Shannon? She'd kill me."

"Ha! Shannon is only your girlfriend. I'm engaged, and Emily and Robin are both married. Technically speaking you have the least to lose." She said forcefully.

"Ouch." That actually stung, hearing my relationship quantified to having less value.

"All I meant was, they are absolutely not going to tell anyone...they want to keep this between us even more than you do." Ashley added.

That actually made sense. "But I'm not a stripper. I have no moves." I said trying to imagine how to even begin.

"Well it sounds like you would be pretty embarrassed to do it. That's the idea!" She said triumphantly.

"I'm guessing I don't have much choice in the matter." I said helplessly. "You said their names were what? Emily and who?" I asked figuring I should know a little about them if I was going to be stripping for them.

"Emily and Robin." She said almost frustrated that I didn't know that already. "Robin is the one with dark hair and the nice rack. Emily is the one who was pooping. I mean just peeing." She tried not to laugh.

"Got it." I said wondering where this left us. "Now what?"

"You can have some time to prep or plan, or whatever is you need to do. We'll be in the living room when you're ready to entertain us..." She laughed lightly and left the room closing the door behind her.

What did I get myself into? I had been to a strip club a couple times when I turned 18, as was the custom with most of my immature friends. But that was years ago, I don't remember what the strippers did. And more importantly they were girls. I'm not sure their moves translated for a guy.

I turned to the modern educational vehicle for all things sexual: the Internet. After watching a few videos of male strippers, I got a few pointers and realized an important difference between male and female strippers. Girl strippers don't want to be touched at all. If I remembered correctly, even the slightest movement toward the girl sent the bouncer running over yelling, "no touching!" In the guy videos however all bets were off. The girls felt free to do whatever they wanted to the stripper, and the male stripper seemed to do whatever he wanted right back. This could be interesting.

I took my time getting ready hoping they'd be even more drunk by the time I got out there. The closest thing I had to wear that resembled anything they wore in the videos was a pair jeans and a white button shirt. My heart was racing when I finally left the room.

Ashley had already turned on some music with a decent beat in the background, which definitely helped. The three of them were sitting on the couch, each with a drink in their hand.

"Let's see what you got!" Shouted Robin and the others chimed in with whoops and hollers. They were clearly already drunk - thank god!

It was far too bright for my liking, so I turned off the closest lights and turned a few on further away for a more flattering atmosphere. The girls oohed and awed as I pulled up a chair from the kitchen table.

"Who's first?" I asked trying to hide my nerves.

They all looked at each other and Emily and Robin finally pushed Ashley up off the chair. "It's your party. Get it girl!" They cheered.

Ashley blushed a little as she sat down. My nerves were a mess. I actually had to do something now.

A new song started and I walked up to her slowly and brushed her hair behind her ear and placed my hand lightly on her upper chest, pushing her back in the chair. That felt empowering and gave me a sense of control. Rarely did I control much with Ashley.

I leaned forward smelling her hair and moving down to her neck, careful to make sure she felt my breath on her skin.

The girls hollered and encouraged me on.

I spun around and slowly lowered my butt onto her lap and grabbed her hands and placed them on my chest. Ashley held on tight and caressed my torso over the shirt sliding her hands down my chest and belly as I did my best to grind my butt lightly on her thighs.

This was going well and even started to give me a rush. I spun around, now facing her and slowly began to unbutton my shirt. Ashley's eyes were glued to me. When I was half finished, I placed her hands on my shirt for her to finish undoing the last few buttons.

She looked up into my eyes as she undid the last button and she rubbed my bare chest slowly. The song came to an end and I called out, "Who's next?"

Ashley looked a little disappointed it was over so quickly.

Robin was all too eager and pulled Ashley out of the chair. She cheered and clapped before anything had happened. With my shirt now wide open, I got up close to her with my flat stomach nearly in her face. She stuck out her tongue and I moved just close enough for it to grace the skin below my belly button. Again everyone cheered.

Now it was my turn to have some fun. Robin had on a low cut blouse with a couple inches of cleavage showing. I placed my hand on her upper chest as I twirled my hips in a circular motion in front of her. She cheered more as my hand slowly got closer to her breasts. She wasn't stopping me, so this gave me an idea.

I grabbed a shot glass they had on the table and squeezed it in between the crest of her cleavage. Robin watched and stuck her chest out enthusiastically as I poured some whisky in the shot glass and spilling some on her blouse.

I bent down and licked the skin of her upper breast and grabbed the shot glass with my mouth and leaned my head back to finish off the shot. This got a loud applause of approval from the girls.

I slowly pulled off my shirt and then got a little braver and pulled off hers as well. She was far too into it to stop me. She had on a purple bra and I leaned close to her body, moving my head up from her belly to her head making sure she could feel my breath on her skin, still wet from the whisky. From the goose bumps that formed on her tan skin, I could tell she did.

Soon the song ended. "Emily, I believe it's your turn." I motioned her toward the chair as Robin sat back on the couch. Emily looked like she couldn't believe this was happening, and shook her head playfully going along with the show.

I started with a few of my new moves, grinding my hips near her face and slowly squatting my butt onto her lap. She was noticeably less into this than the other girls, so I didn't press my luck too much with touching her body.

I spun around and slowly unzipped my fly, still leaving my jeans on. Emily's eyes were glued to my crotch. The top of my red boxer briefs was showing and the imprint of my hard shaft was visible through the fabric. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my chest and slowly moved it lower over my abs, past my belly button and stopped just shy of where the imprint of my penis started. She smiled as her turn was now over and returned to the couch.

I grabbed two shot glasses and placed them so they were sticking out just above the waistband of my boxers, one on each side of my cock. Ashley and Robin wasted no time and came up, kissing my belly and wrapped their lips around the shot glasses just inches from my covered penis. They downed the shots and hollered again.

"If we drink, you drink!" Ashley said as she removed her own shirt and placed the shot glass between her breasts, still with her bra on.

I took my time licking the top of her chest, nibbling on her tender skin. I couldn't believe she was letting this happen as I finally grabbed the shot glass with my mouth and slammed it back.

Not to be outdone, Robin removed her bra and clasped her breasts together with her hands, keeping her nipples covered. "My turn!" She said with a suggestive smile.

I placed the glass between her now barely covered breasts, and kissed the surrounding skin her hands weren't covering. She moaned from my touch and once again I downed another shot.

I started to lose track of how many times we all took a shot and all the body parts we took them from. And the more shots we had, the harder it was remember.

I walked back over to Ashley and she impatiently pulled my jeans down to the floor, leaving me standing there in my tight boxer briefs. The girls cheered as they saw the full imprint down my left thigh, which left little to the imagination.

Placing my hands on Ashley's head, I moved my hips closer and rubbed my boxers lightly on her mouth. She licked the full length of my imprint through the fabric before slowly pulling down my waistband, revealing my hard shaft inch by inch until the head bounced free.

"Whoa!" One of them shouted, "Damn, nice!"

"I told you!" Ashley said in her drunken state.

I was getting more and more drunk as time went on, but was I still with it enough to realize that she had talked about my penis with them. That thought kept me rock hard.

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist as I walked up to Emily. Slowly I unwrapped the front of the towel and wrapped it around her head giving her and my hard cock total privacy from the other girls.

The room was starting to spin and truthfully I didn't feel any actual contact at all, but I dipped my head back giving a moaning look as if to imply she was sucking me like a champ. After a minute she pushed me off and was laughing and clapping.

Next up Robin eagerly wiggled as I stepped closer now with the towel covering myself again. She took the liberty of wrapping the towel around her head for me and again I mimicked the look of getting deep-throated. I could lightly feel her hands on my thighs, but knew she too wasn't actually making contact.

Finally she emerged from the towel licking her lips. The other girls cheered, but Ashley looked a little concerned as I slowly walked over to her.

"Live it up while you still can!" Robin shouted.

I got closer and looked her in the eyes as I removed my towel and held it open for her. She stared at my cock closely, as if examining it. She looked back up into my eyes and reached out with her hand and placed it on my hip, just to the side of my penis. I thought she too was just doing this for show. I leaned my head back and pretended to enjoy the best blowjob of my life when I felt a little tingle on the bottom of my scrotum. I looked down as her finger continued over my tightened sack and underneath my shaft, slowly feeling the texture of my taught skin until she got to the underside of my head. Her fingernail slid over my tip as she slowly pulled away a long trail of pre-cum and brought it to her mouth, licking her finger. She smiled at me in a way she never had.

I wrapped myself up in the towel and collected myself. That was a sobering moment, and I did not want to be sober. I helped Ashley stand up and turned her around so her backside faced her friends.

I ran my hands down her upper back feeling the soft skin as I got closer to her bra strap. She giggled from the snap as I unhooked it and she crossed her arms keeping the bra from falling off completely.

My hands continued to navigate their way down her back. Sliding my hands around her hips toward her front, I felt the tender skin just below her belly button as I made my way to her waist. I unbuttoned her jeans and waited for any sign of hesitation before beginning to unzip her fly. Seconds felt like an eternity as I lowered the zipper until it wouldn't go any further. My hand found its way to the top of her panties, sliding a finger in just enough to feel her small landing strip tickle my fingers. Her skin was warm and soft and I could have spent an hour just teasing her and myself before moving any lower.

There might have been cheering at this point, but I was too focused to pay it any mind. I pulled my hands out of her panties, and off to the sides of her hips as I helped her wiggle her perfect round curves out of her tight jeans. Her light pink panties came into view with just little corners of her outer, lower cheeks poking out the bottoms. If I was hard before, my shaft was nearly pulsing at the sight now.

Once her jeans were clear of her cheeks, they fell nearly on their own and she stepped out of them while they rested near her ankles. My hands found their way up the back of her thighs and over her butt, giving a gentle squeeze. The crease where her lower cheeks met her thighs drew me in like magnet as I was soon kissing the flesh that spilled out of her panties. Ashley's warm cheeks seemed to melt to the touch of my lips, and kissing led to a gentle bite. I could feel her whole cheek slightly adjust as she jumped from my more aggressive touch.

Her womanly scent was faint, but getting stronger by the second. My kisses moved inward, over her panties and soon I was burying my face in the center of her covered butt doing my best to inhale her dirty aroma through the fabric. I gave a teasing lick where I hoped her hidden hole was, before slowly sliding her panties down over her cheeks. Her crack came more and more into view, as her panties finally were off the cheeks.

Pausing for I don't know how long, I admired the sight that was just inches from my face. Without thinking, I pulled her cheeks slightly apart lifting them up and out, taking in the view of her most intimate hole briefly before letting go and watching her cheeks bounce together now covering up her once again hidden treasures.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Shared Bathroom with Coed Roommate Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds