• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Samantha Meets a Dom Master

Samantha Meets a Dom Master

A true story - I am the main character and all the various activities described were undertaken with my consent...no harm came to me in any way...

*****

The date was fixed.

The room was booked – neither of the willing parties could accommodate, a not unusual event in the world these two inhabited from time to time.

The morning of their meet had now arrived.

Samantha rose early bathed and thought of the working day ahead, there was much to do and time to be set aside to pack for the evening with Master-D.

By mid afternoon all was ready – four outfit changes, varying lingerie, spare stockings and heels and boots to suit each outfit as advised and selected in advance by Master D during the her email exchanges with him - for the drive slightly north to the hotel.

Upon arrival she checked in, went to her room and ran a bath.

Whilst the bath was filling with creamy perfumed foam she made up the bed with the deep blue satin bedding she always carries for such lusty occasions and sent a text message to her meet advising him of the room number. Also she put out various toys, scarves, gags and cords she had brought for Master-D to use on her later as he thought fit.

She bathed in the sweet perfumed foaming water, sponging her body all over and reclining to allow the perfume to permeate her skin.

Conscious of time – Master-D was due at 7pm and now it was 6pm she rose and dried herself off and pampered her special places with some sweet talc and then she began her make-up.

Base cover powdered on then foundation coat.

Eyes – heavy outline – brows highlighted, lashes coated with mascara, the lids coloured two tone and below eyes some shimmer gold. Blusher, powder and lips outlined and red gloss applied. Nails painted pink to match her toes.

Black satin lingerie including 10-strap garter belt with sheer black silk seamed stockings with red and black satin ribbon garter, then a super sexy black satin floor length gown with thigh high slash picked out with red satin piping – bejewelled and halter fastening. Sheer black over blouse and 6inch gold studded black fuck-me heels. Elbow-length black satin gloves and her brown long length hair with dangling earrings completing her look. Dabbing perfume around her erogenous zones and she was ready to meet Master-D.

It would soon be time for him to arrive but with time to kill she caught up on some of her trans-erotica-novelette reading.

Then her mobile phone signified incoming text - he was parking.

Assume the position slut.

They had agreed on how to play his entrance to the room and their meet.

To add mystery and suspense she would lie face down arms and legs spread upon the satin draped bed. He would come into the room and prepare his Master-D look for her to greet accordingly. The sexual tension and anticipation was building as she lay face down. How long it was between lying there and him coming into the room she could not tell. He was now in the room. She heard his footsteps and his voice of greeting for the slut he was about to use and thoroughly enjoy' himself with. Turn over slut. She obeyed. She now saw Master D live for the first time as he approached the bed, head mask on – she had brought that with her at his request for him to wear and naked apart from his pvc bikini style pants with a metal ring and zipper attached.

Then he was on the bed kneeling over her prone body.

He came right up close – face to face.

He looked at her with his piercing eyes and his hands began to explore her satin gown draped feminised form, commenting on her stockings, the gown, the satin elbow length' gloves and fuck me heels.

He moved her dress up revealing garters and stocking tops and panties and felt her chastity device through her panties too.

They kissed – something he had stated in emails may not happen. She would have to arouse him and tempt him for such. She had and they did. Short pecks lips on lips. She caressed him with her satin-gloved hands. Was he all she expected – yes and more. The mystery entrance had worked. Enhancing and heightening the sexual tension for the slut service ahead. Soon the brief panties he wore revealed an ever-growing excited cock.

Nice one Master-D she thought.

So you're going to be my slut for the evening, slut Samantha – yes slut?

Yes sir – she replied.

You're just a cock hungry tranny-slut aren't you Samantha?

Yes sir she replied.

Then he demanded she pose for the first pictures of the evening.

But first slut had to go repair her gloss red lippy as the kissing had taken its' toll of her gloss - after re-applying her lippy she stood posing in her long satin gown in the corner of the room.

She stood, sat and showed a leg or two from the side split of her dress - including stocking top and garter top shots too.

He then set the camera on the tripod for self-timing pictures of her being introduced as his slut to his cock properly.

She sat, he set the camera then joined her on the sofa. She took his cock in her satin-gloved hand and the camera did the rest several times over.

Onto the bed, suck slut.

She rose and he lay on the satin sheet and presented his cock.

She took no encouraging her mouth was around his stiff cock without further delay. He then advised how she should suck him. Good slut he said once her rhythm matched his requirement.

More words.

You're just a tranny bitch on heat whore.

Cock slut.

Cock hungry slut.

You're my slut for the evening.

You'll do what I say when I say it –right slut – yes right sir.

Good slut - keep sucking until I say stop.

She obeyed.

This was good slut service.

Her head bobbing up and down as her mouth and lips worked his cock.

Stop slut.

Time for bondage.

He rose and got out his ropes.

Soon she was tied at her wrists behind her back, knees together, ankles tied together, gagged with her ball gag and then her scarf over her eyes.

He pushed her face down onto the satin bedding.

One final touch she felt her sissy ass exposed and a vibrating dildo toy inserted. Her panties were replaced covering it and holding it in her sissy pussy cunt hole. It throbbed and pulsed and fucked her pussy as she lay face down on the satin.

She was left a slut in satin on satin being fucked by one of her own toys a while.

She did not know for how long she would be tied up lying there. It was entirely at his discretion. She squirmed, wriggled as he advised her he was shooting stills and video of her tied up sissified and slut form.

Turning her back he removed the blindfold and lowered her dress front playing with her sissy boobs and he tweaked her nipples inside her bra then tried a couple of bull-dog clips on the tips – with this she squirmed and squealed into her gag.

I want to meet the schoolgirl slut now as he untied her, his words announced what he wanted next.

Samantha went to the bathroom where her bag of outfit changes was waiting ready for her. She unzipped her satin gown and slid it down her long slim sexy legs. Unclipped her stockings. Slid out of her black and red silky satin sissy panties. Unclipped her garter belt and bra. Naked she stood before the mirror glancing at her sissy self and seeing her pink sissy chastity – did it move – wow – maybe she was getting horny being Master-D's slut.

Selecting fresh lingerie she quickly changed into her silky blue satin blouse under her two-way zip fastening 'school for naughty girls' deep blue silky pinafore school over-dress. Very short skirted too. Her stockings were tan and knee high white socks over with patent black heels. A pale blue garter slid up her leg and rested on her thigh. Touching up her make-up and brushing her blonde hair into shape, clipped two silver hoop earrings to her lobes before she added a straw boater to complete the sissy schoolgirl look. She wiggled her way back into the main room and Master D greeted the school girl slut. Taking film of her walking towards him and then instructing her to stand before him for inspection – his comments being that much of her uniform was definitely non-regulation and so punishments' would be required to teach her a lesson. But first she should show him any oral skills she may have developed as she confessed to having been a naughty t-girl with boys and teachers at school often to be seen sucking cock regularly – so she was a tranny slut cock hungry school t-girl – show me sissy. So she slid to her knees and began sucking Master-D long deep and hard in her sissy mouth.

It was good, her natural role, she was indeed a cock hungry slut.

You're a sissy slut, do you suck cock at your school, yes you do, sir's cock, older boy's cock, you are a slut, a tranny schoolgirl slut. All the while she nodded yes to his statements but kept on bobbing up and down sucking on his wonderful cock.

But she was not to enjoy herself too much as her sweet sissy ass needed a good spanking, however conscious other girls in the nearby dorms may hear, Master-D did not spank with the full force she deserved. He did also use a wooden spoon on her ass cheeks to help redden them.

Having serviced his cock a while he decided it was time the school slut was taught more discipline and so he told her to sit on the chair now in the centre of their room. She sat. He produced some rope and bound her wrists, arms, legs and then gagged her with her ring gag and blindfolded her. Click, click, click – more pictures were being taken.

You like treats slut – he asked her.

Of course you do.

What slut doesn't.

So saying he removed the ball gag and she felt something damp and with a strange taste and odour being pushed into her waiting mouth.

Eventually it was all in her mouth.

Then she felt her mouth being taped up.

Her mouth was completely tight and securely taped shut.

What it was in her mouth she knew not.

This was another first for our sissy slut Samantha.

It certainly did not taste good and she was beginning to gag on it. It filled her mouth completely. The dampness was from the item being freshly laundered but the mustiness had come from transit post washing to the meeting of Master and slut. It certainly ensured she could not yell out at all. Any moans or groans she now tried to utter were completely muffled by this new object in slut's mouth. The tape over her mouth ensured it stayed rigidly in place.

After some time of struggling against her bonds and her mouth fully taped the tape was ripped from her mouth undone and the alien object removed. It left a bitter taste in her sweet cock sucking mouth.

How was that slut he asked.

Interesting she replied.

He loosened her bindings and she got up slowly from the chair.

Time for the satin maid he decided as time was flying by and he wanted the maid to end with. He had something special for her.

So the mature schoolgirl left Master-D and went to complete her final transformation of their evening together.

Soon the school tunic and blouse were slipped from her body together with her non-school-regulation white lingerie set.

Her lacy flirty bra, pink suspender belt and silky satin panties were on, stockings attached to the garter clips and three fluffy full silky petticoats were up around her slim trim waist. Then on with her pink satin maid's dress and make-up re-applied as required. The skirt of the dress stood out nicely and her apron was fastened on top of the skirt.

On with her new gingham pink check heels.

Into the room she tottered and he filmed her as she did.

A curtsey was bobbed before her Master and her skirt hem lifted on command for inspection of her uniform and sissy appearance – including using a wooden spoon to spoon her chastity encased sissy cockette.

Sit on the bed slut.

She obeyed.

Arms behind back slut.

She obeyed.

Her wrists were tied again.

Her legs too.

She squirmed.

He then produced a roll of cling film and wrapped her upper torso tightly into the wrapping.

Then she was pushed back onto the bed on her side and then her back.

Squirming she wondered what was coming next.

His cock was at her mouth.

Suck slut.

She obeyed.

Gently slut – steady slut – she obeyed Master's voice.

He pulled free and began wanking himself – calling her names again – tranny slut, bitch on heat, slut.

She figured he was close to the edge after all their playing and sexy antics of the evening.

Sucking, wanking, his cock was throbbing, pulsing and ready to explode. He moaned, he came and yes she got the tribute all over her face.

That was a wonderful end to the evening.

She had been serving as a sissy slut to Master D before being covered in his creamy cum.

He took more pictures of the cum-covered slut before helping her out of her cling film wrap and other bindings.

With that he said farewell and promised to send her copies of the pictures he'd taken of the evening.

He left.

The evening came to a close.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Samantha Meets a Dom Master

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 191 milliseconds