• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Penny's Predicament

Penny's Predicament

Penny was a pretty girl. She was an active brunette and well liked by her many college friends. She did well in school, and many thought she had the life with her freedom, sports car and apartment.

She had a best friend named Ashlee and the two were practically inseparable. Ashlee was also a cute girl but nothing compared to her good friend.

It was true, Penny did work hard at school, but there was something she liked to do even better. It was Penny's little secret. She loved to stuff extra panties inside her panties she wore already while in public. She loved the way it felt and there was just something about the humiliation that gave her a thrill she could never explain. The soft panties caressed her gently as she walked and she constantly wondered if anyone noticed the truth. She wondered if anyone had seen her blushing at the pleasure she felt just from walking. No one knew her secret.

It started out innocently enough. Just one small pair of panties. But the thrill soon died away after a few weeks. Soon Penny was stuffing two pair of panties in her pants. The feeling was amazing, and she blushed anew in public more than before. But soon three pairs of panties was the answer to her erotic needs. There was a definite bulge now and it was even noticed by a few though no one said anything. The feeling was heaven for Penny. She even wore her tight jeans which only increased the pressure where she wanted. She had finally found out a way to satisfy her ever rising sexual drive.

One day when Penny was sitting on a sidewalk bench, her mind bent on a final exam due in a few hours, she felt a tug on her clothing from behind her. She spun around quickly to find Ashlee bent down behind her, but before she could react, Ashlee yanked on her panties in an attempt at a wedgie but was surprised that the panties came out easily in her hand!

"Give me those!" Demanded Penny. To which Ashlee held the underwear behind her back and only stuck her tongue out in response.

Penny was fully embarrassed now and got up from the bench. It was then that Ashlee saw another pair of bright blue panties peaking out, and desperately needing to be free.

"If you want them, you will just have to come and get them!" Ashlee shouted with a big grin on her face.

Penny was a bit shorter than Ashlee and really had no chance. Penny tried to reach behind her friend in an attempt to get her panties back but to her dismay, felt again the tugging at her waist. Ashlee dug her free hand down Penny's jeans and was rewarded with not only one more but two more pairs of bright colored panties!

"Stop it Ashlee!" Yelled Penny, "This isn't funny!"

But it was no use. The secret was out now. Ashlee easily held the three pairs of panties high up in the air.

"So Penny," She taunted, "How many pairs of panties do you have in there exactly?"

"That's none of your business Ashlee! Now give them back!"

Ashlee was no where near done with her taunting, and she quickly came up with a plan that would end up changing their friendship forever. She quickly took the panties and stuck them on a high branch of a nearby tree, hanging directly over the sidewalk and barely high enough for herself to reach. There was no way Penny could ever reach them. Though she even tried by jumping as high as she could, it was of no use.

"Please Ashlee, can you get them down for me?" Begged Penny, "I have an exam in a few hours and this isn't funny!"

A small group of upper class guys walked towards the girls. They were talking and laughing like any other college boys, and nothing was different until they totally stopped and stared up at the tree. Penny's mind was racing. Had they seen the panties? What was she going to do? Pretend they weren't hers? She was standing directly under them. One of the boys stepped up,

"You need some help getting your, um panties down?" To which all the other boys burst out laughing.

"Those aren't my panties!" Lied Penny. "I'm not sure whose they are."

The boys moved on without helping remove the panties from the branch at all, while Ashlee just stood by laughing. She had humiliated her friend who was now a deep shade of red with embarrassment.

"How could you do this to me!?" Yelled Penny, "Get them down now!"

But Ashlee barely heard. She was enjoying the moment too much.

"There is only one way that I will get the panties back down for you Penny." Said Ashlee matter of factly, "Do exactly what I say! No exceptions. Understand?"

"Fine, just give me my underwear and let me get to class!"

"Fine?" Asked Ashlee, "Fine, doesn't cut it. You have to swear!"

"I swear." Said Penny.

"You swear what?" Demanded Ashlee, obviously enjoying herself at Penny's expense.

"Say the whole thing!"

"I swear to do exactly what you say, no exceptions. Satisfied?"

"Well prove to me that you mean what you say," said Ashlee with a smirk.

"Fine, what do you want me to do? I'll prove it to you!" Said Penny, now becoming very impatient.

"Give me your panties you are wearing." Said Ashlee. Penny looked at her in shock and disbelief.

"You mean now? Out here? That means...that means I would have to strip off my pants and panties out here!"

"Well, are you going to prove it or not!!?" Demanded Ashlee.

Penny was taken back by her dominating attitude. She had never seen her friend this way before.

"Ok ok fine!" Penny mumbled, quickly looking around to see how many spectators there were. Luckily for her there were not too many as class was already in session.

"Can we at least go somewhere a bit more private? I don't want to get kicked off campus for something like this!"

"Sure, Penny, let's duck into an empty stairwell. No one will see us. Stop worrying."

Ashlee did nothing to reassure Penny as they headed toward the stair tower leaving her precious panties hanging in the tree. Penny just wanted to get it over with but Ashlee had other plans. When they were safely inside the stair tower and secluded for the most part, Ashlee ordered her friend again to give up her panties.

Penny reluctantly agreed and began to unzip her pants and slowly lower them while Ashlee secretly took a video with her phone. Penny was humiliated beyond all measure. Not only was her worst secret known, but now she was practically stripping in a public place.

If she hadn't trusted Ashlee with her friendship, she would have never gone through this far. But trusting Ashlee with her secret was one of her biggest mistakes, and Ashlee took full advantage of it. Penny's pants were now totally off and she hung them on the stairs. She hesitated. Knowing full well the consequences for getting caught naked in a campus building.

Ashlee threw her a fiery glare and Penny knew it was useless to argue at this point. She put her thumbs in her panties and began lowering them down her legs. Ashlee smiled as she still secretly filmed the entire ordeal. Anyone who watched this would think Penny was doing this on her own and no one could prove she was ever forced into it. The video was perfect and caught everything, from being fully clothed to no panties.

Ashlee held her hand out and Penny reluctantly gave over her panties with a pleading look in her eyes.

Suddenly footsteps were heard on the stairs and Penny jumped for her pants and hurriedly pulled them on just as a professor rounded the corner of the stairs. Penny was white as a ghost and Ashlee began to talk about painting her nails in normal conversation. The professor reached the bottom of the stairs, looked at Penny for a moment, then nodded to the girls and left the building through the double doors. Penny let out a sigh of relief and Ashlee let out a big laugh. Had the professor seen anything? It was too close to tell.

Penny zipped her pants back up and Ashlee turned off the video and stuffed the stolen panties in her pocket. She now had Penny at her mercy and there would be no stopping her now.

"Now can we please go get my panties out of the tree!" Hissed Penny.

"I am so late for class!"

"Sure" replied Ashlee, knowing victory was now in her grasp. Penny had no idea she was already at the point of no return. When they reached the tree once more, Ashlee again took out her phone and pretended to text while she recorded what she hoped would happen.

She reached up and grabbed the panties from the branch and dropped them on the ground at Penny's feet. Penny thought it strange, but she bent down and picked up the underwear, and to Ashlee's delight, she glanced around nervously and quickly stuffed the panties down the front of her pants. Ashlee had more than enough evidence now to have a hold over Penny for a long time.

"Now hurry up and get to class!" Said Ashlee.

"But wait, you still have a pair of my panties in your pocket."

"You mean these?" Asked Ashlee playfully as she pulled them out and held them up in the air. Penny went for them but Ashlee was too quick for her and held them above her reach.

"Come to my place tonight at 7 and I will give them back to you." Said Ashlee playfully, but she knew Penny would comply.

"Ok fine, but no more panty stealing Ashlee!" Penny quipped and ran off toward her classroom. Ashlee just laughed to herself. This was going to be easier than she thought.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Penny's Predicament

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds