• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • People Watching Ch. 01

People Watching Ch. 01

I've never been a leader but also don't follow the sheep.

A different type of story... because I'm different.

MY LAWYERS, PSYCHIATRISTS, THOSE MANY VOICES IN MY HEAD, AND WIFE MADE ME ADD THIS.

You can't sue me, I'm legally insane and I may be an illegal alien. I have written that I believe in treating women as equals. Yes, that is true. But, we all have to admit they are different than us men, in many ways. Yet women are smart. Women are strong. Women are hard workers. Women put up with a lot from us men. But women can also be sexy and wild.

I joke about those obese ladies. I talk kinky about those luscious ladies with the nice boobs and cute bodies. There is no doubt about it, the female body has been cause for many deaths, wars, and crimes of all types. We men, and you women, use your bodies for advertising, personal gains, and pleasure.

So don't get your panties in a bind when I write stories just for fun. Life is too serious and we all need to forget about politically correct crap and sexual discrimination.

Does not calling you obese or diamatorily challenged really make you feel slimmer? If you're a fat slob, male or female, you already know that. So, either get used to the name calling and stares, or loose some weight! We weren't born fat and no one has big bones. On the other hand, I was teased and called skinny Denny. I lived.

If we can't laugh at ourselves and each other we are doomed. I try to write about men and women of all ages, shapes, and sizes. I can't help it if those out of shape, lazy, funny dressed people of Wal-Mart, as the latest emails show, are... well fat slobs!

My People Watching stories weren't written until after retiring to Florida in 1994. But for me people watching began much earlier. Cum with me back in time to when life was simpler and I was just learning to be a people watcher.

...

I lived in a small mid western city. I'd ride down town with Grandpa B and Skippy. Grandpa B would park along the curb on Main Street next to the courthouse where we'd watch traffic on the little main street of town and watch people passing on the wide sidewalk. Grandpa B was nearly deaf so about the only sounds coming from Grandpa's Chevrolet was Tippy barking at passersby.

Yes Tippy was Grandpa B's little brown and white terrier. Not real friendly with me or anyone else except grandpa. Grandpa's cars were always spotless except for the scratch marks on the passenger door window and the window trim from Tippy's jumping and barking. This was my earliest beginning in people watching.

If you really want, I can tell about the times we drove a few more blocks to the end of Main Street and watched the lift bridge go up and down when tugboats pushed coal and grain barges up and down the river. Or maybe about the times grandpa, Tippy, and I watching the two traffic lights down town changing colors. Small town America was not the place for fun.

As I grew into my teens I realized there were better things to be looking at. At eighteen, I was lucky to grow up at the beginning of the mini skirt craze. Now a senior in high school, for some unknown reasons, teachers would line the boys desks along one wall in two rows and the girls along the opposite wall facing us in two rows.

At this time people watching became girl legs watching. Those mini skirted long legged mature school girls seemed to always cross their legs and pump the upper one up and down. To us guys this was like swinging a gold watch and hypnotizing us. We couldn't look away. The gals would just smile and keep pumping those pretty legs.

At my young and naïve age I was told this was for two different reasons. Number one it was to attract guys to look at them. That part was working well. The other reason was because this was a way of masturbating no handed. As a young guy I really never knew if that was true or not. I knew it caused me to have a swelling in my jeans.

After that, summer days at the city pool, at a few public gravel pit lakes watching big girl's boobies slipping out of their swimsuits while laying sunbathing, or when they climbed the pool ladder, seeing titties float out for my enjoyment, female watching was my new people watching game.

This hobby continued even after I married and I went camping with my young wife. But this people watching story is more about people watching in parking lots while waiting for my wife to shop, people watching in taverns, restaurants, and other public places.

For the first six years of marriage my wife walked the short distance to grocery shop pushing a two wheeled grocery cart. The dairy store, bakery, and grocery stores were only a short walk from home.

After we moved to our bigger home, and I worked third shift at the factory, I would take Dollie shopping a few afternoons a week. It didn't take long to find out she'd rather shop alone. So I'd let her out in front of the grocery store, park away from other cars, turn on the radio and wait. I'd back in alone facing the main parking area with a view of the front of the grocery store.

I parked alone to prevent door dings. I didn't plan for it to happen. Pretty young mommies in mini skirts, short shorts, and low tops would pass by after parking, walking in and out of the shops. The strip mall with the Kroger store and a large furniture store sat slightly higher than the parking area. This made it easy for watching people coming in and out of the shops.

This people watching at grocery stores went on for most of the thirty years we lived in the newer house. As anyone else who's people watched will know, every shopping trip is not a good people watching trip. As a rough guess I'd say I sat there in that parking lot over 9000 afternoons as my wife grocery shopped. Possibly 90 times I was lucky to see some titties, ass, and or pussy.

Of course these people watching events only took seconds, maybe minutes to see, and most were similar. Of all of those people watching events the following story is the only one worth writing about. Obviously it was a good day since I remember it 40 some years later.

PARKING LOT PEOPLE WATCHING.

Grab a bag of popcorn or a sack of peanuts in the shell. It's okay to feed these animals. Just don't poke them with a stick.

This people watching event happened in the summer of 1975 or 1976. How can I be sure? I was sitting in my fairly new bright red 1975 Ford super cab truck. My very first pick up truck. Like always, I was backed in against the low red brick wall on the west edge of the grocery store parking lot. This gave me a great view of the main parking area across the isle where most shoppers parked.

Coincidentally, back then there were no fancy designated parking spots, just long lines from one edge of the lot to the other to pull up to and park. People were smart enough then to park far enough away from other cars so as not to ding doors. Also there were no handicapped spaces or dozens of signs telling shoppers what to do.

I'd left my wife out in front of the Kroger Store and backed into my favorite parking space all alone. There I was, sitting in my shiny red truck, listening to Rock-N-Roll or country music on the radio. I remember it was summer because I also remember all of the pretty ladies in their hot pants, mini skirts, halter tops, and other cleavage showing tops. Guys remember those things.

The scenery was nice that day. But it got better! Out of the corner of my left eye two older nice looking ladies were walking from the grocery store. Each had one small bag in a hand. At first I didn't pay much attention to them. After all they were old, at least 60 or more. I was 35 or so therefore anything over 55 was grandma old.

Each wore a low booby showing tube top and most likely shorts. I soon realized they appeared old but they weren't built bad for granny's. As they walked, their boobies bounced up and down like Jello, seemingly being exposed ever slightly more with each step, as they got nearer the side isle where I sat.

I was in luck, they turned left and headed down the isle toward my shiny red truck. Those well endowed little old ladies now picking up their pace, as they neared my truck. In reality the drive isle was wide so they were at least 20' away as they passed in front of me.

But first, lady number one began running, her titties now fully exposed, bouncing freely, and nearly smacking her in the face. She stopped and turned back toward lady number two, showing her what had happened. Those large boobies now hung over and down below her small tube top.

Lady number one looked around to see if anyone saw her, put her tittles back into her tube top, and laughed. Amazingly neither saw me sitting there in my red truck staring and taking it all in. I got a nice front view and both side views of those big old boobies.

Lady number two also laughed. They both spoke but were too far away for me to hear with my radio on. Apparently she was dared to run again. Lady number two began running the short distance to a parked car, across the isle, just beyond my truck and toward the right.

Of course, as she did, her large pendulous breasts were again bouncing freely and lifted high enough for her to kiss them. I don't think her titties hit her in the face but at my vantage point they sure appeared to. Lady number one disappeared around the car and got inside.

I'd turned the truck radio down. I could still hear her and lady number two laughing. Lady number two spotted me slobbering on the dash of my truck. She was still laughing as she also sped up, her titties now bouncing free of her equally low tube top. While lady number one may have had an accident, it was no accident the way lady number two teased me with her titties as she continued past my truck and got into the driver's side of the car just to my right, across the drive isle.

Lady number two's large boobies were still fully exposed as she shut the door, still laughing and looking toward my truck. I got a free tit shot and a free tit flash all at one time.

As lady number two backed out and they both left in the car, right past my truck, titties on lady number one still partially visible, both ladies waved and smiled. Showing my appreciation I smiled and waved, as they disappeared out of the grocery store parking lot. Time to masturbate!

In a short time my wife came out of the grocery store with a full shopping cart of groceries. I zipped my zipper, got out, and loaded the groceries into the truck topper. At that time Dollie asked me if I'd seen two older women in low tube tops with their boobies exposed. She'd seen them in the store and told me they were getting a lot of attention as they bent over and walked around.

As I answered yes, Dollie noticed the bulge in my jeans and asked if the women made me hot. I told her I was so excited I was jacking off as she came from the store. She knows this is also part of my pastime while listening to the radio and people watching. Dollie smiled and laughed just like those two old tit showing ladies had.

Forty years ago, lots of tit flashing since, yet I see those two old ladies just like it happened yesterday. As my own wife flashes we think of times like this and wonder if other men think of her years later.

Thirty years of girl watching at the local grocery stores, a few other quick peeks, yet this is the only story worthy of writing about so far. Still, this is only the beginning of my people watching stories. Glad I had notes about this game.

I didn't really get started writing about people until I retired in 1994 and moved to Florida. For some reason people watching became more exciting. Even now these next stories are of over twenty some years of waiting and looking. As I've said, not everyday is a good people watching day. Often they're just people.

Grab another beer, a bag of pop corn, and those peanuts in the shell. We're going people watching in Florida where we'll actually see some people of Wal-Mart before they were popular.

EXCUSES AND OTHER ALIBIES.

The following stories all happened after 1994 but will not necessarily be in the order that they occurred. They were not intended to be shared by more than a few close fun loving friends.

The stories are true but I wrote most in a fun way to be more entertaining which makes them appear more like fairy tales. Still fairy tales can come true, they can happen to you if you're young at heart.

As I often write, cum along as we people watch.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • People Watching Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 454 milliseconds