• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Tale of Peter & Alicia Ch. 02

The Tale of Peter & Alicia Ch. 02

The Tale of Peter and Alicia

Peter and Alicia shake hands with Jack

Jack made the call. "Peter, did you enjoy the evening?"

"Very nice. You toss an excellent party, thanks for the invitation."

"Glad to do it. I'm donating the proceeds to your campaign. You'll see a check for $125,00 in a few days."

"That makes it even nicer.

"I hope it gives me access from time-to-time."

"You're one of the few with my private number. You know you're always welcome to call and share ideas."

"May I share one now?"

"Of course."

"I was just looking at my books for the. . .party house. You seem to like the place - $60,000 last year. How would you like to work a trade? A free pass for the next 12 months?"

Peter cleared his throat. He knew his spending there had gotten out of hand but the hard numbers startled him. "What would I have in trade?" he asked.

"You said I have access from time-to-time and you've had intimate access to some of my finest ladies. How about a backstage pass to Alicia? Access to her with your permission, of course."

Peter took a moment to respond. "Look, Jack, I know you've had a thing for her but I can't force her to..."

"No force. Bring her with you next time and let things run their natural course. If I'm able to persuade her to play, you get your pass. If she shuts me down, well...I tried; you won, I lost."

"Just what is it that makes her so attractive to you? You have dozens of very hot women...?"

"Peter, has she ever cheated on you?"

"I'm sure she hasn't"

"Check -- an unshared pussy. Is she GIB?"

"Very responsive. Hey, I..."

"Check, she enjoys sex. A lot, I suspect. And, Peter, it's her legs."

"What?'

"First time I saw her was on the tennis court at the club. Shorts and legs that went on forever. Even without heels, they were long and perfectly shaped, leading to a world class ass and great tits. If I had a wife with a body like that, I would never let her out of bed."

Jack paused for a moment to let it sink in. He imagined Alicia's thighs wrapped around his head as he feasted on her cunt, her legs wrapped around his waist as he pounded her hard. He buzzed Christa. He was going to need her services soon.

"Alicia doesn't know about your place. How am I supposed to get her there?"

"That's your problem. Remember, the downstairs portion is just a semi-legal casino. It's only the upstairs that the action starts. Bring her in, we'll figure out how to get her upstairs." Jack hung up. Christa walked in and saw him reclining on the couch. Smiling, she walked over and opened his pants. Kneeling down between his legs, she took him in her mouth -- her very talented mouth.

"Just a little head? Or would you like full service?"

Peter thought for a moment. Getting a free pass to Jack's place was an exceptional benefit. He would no longer have to worry about hiding his increasingly frequent 'fees for service.' Letting Jack take a run at Alicia excited him. They were both voyeurs at heart and watching porn had always revved up their sex life; they had a nice collection and several videos were of the hot wife lifestyle. Watching her letting another man take her strangely excited him.

Not that he thought she would, of course, but Jack had a certain reputation for bedding the most unlikely women. He knew many of his higher priced escorts were trophy wives who lived in the northern suburbs. Jack had seduced them, first, and then talked them into enjoying the occasional financial rewarding afternoon while their husbands were out of town.

That night, after Peter went home, he decided to plant the seed. "Alicia," he shouted from his study, "Jack has invited us to attend a private party at his place next weekend."

Alicia walked into Peter's study and stood in the doorway. It was late and she had already changed into her nightgown. She was brushing her hair. The hall light showed through the thin material, outlining her body perfectly. As she spoke, Peter admired what he saw -- the faint outline of hardened nipples, the absence of anything underneath, the rise and fall of her breasts as she brushed her hair.

"I suppose we should accept," she said. "He seems like a nice guy and he did contribute a nice-sized check."

Peter cleared his throat before he replied. He was fantasizing what she would look like naked with Jack lying on top of her, those incredibly long legs wrapped around his waist. Odd that he hadn't taken the time to admire them until Jack had mentioned it.

"I'll tell him we'll be there around 7:00. Would you wear that red dress, too?"

"It's not really appropriate," she replied. "It's a little short and the cleavage..."

"Don't be silly, he interrupted. "You have great legs, show them off."

She nodded and turned, walking toward their bedroom. Peter watch her gently swaying ass and reached down to adjust himself.

"Don't be too long," she said.

On Saturday evening, Peter was waiting at the foot of the stairs. He saw Alicia in the hall, wearing the red dress. From his point of view, he could see it was a little short and he enjoyed the view as she descended. As always, when he knew he was going to spend an evening at Jack's place, he was physically excited. His imagination was running wild, though, as he pictured Alicia with her dress pushed up around her midriff and Jack's head between her legs. It was just a fantasy, though. He was sure of two things: Jack would make a play

and she would shut him down.

The room was almost full when they arrived but Jack met them immediately at the door. "Peter and Alicia, my honored guests! Welcome." He shook Jack's hand and hugged Alicia, holding her just a few seconds too long.

He stepped back and slowly scanned Alicia, up and down, taking in every inch of a body he very much wanted to sample. He had a collection of photos and videos of women he had bedded, including the act itself. "Trophy pussy," he called it and it was material he intended to use if he was ever cornered by the police. After all, a politically connected CEO would never want a tape of his wife getting it doggie style by a man with questionable business ethics. Neither would a prominent banker want to see his college-aged daughter turning tricks with a Bears defensive end almost twice her size.

Fucking Alicia, one of the most well-known lawyers in town, would be the ultimate 'let's go to the tape' defenses if he ever found himself on the wrong side of Peter during a court battle.

Jack waved at a waitress he brought over two drinks. "Gin and tonics for the both of you. I remember from our get together a few weeks ago that these are your favorites." The glasses were imprinted with their names. He handed Peter the one with his name on it and Alicia accepted hers.

"Drink up!" Jack said. "And start out the evening at the black jack table. You have $1,000 house credit. Anything you lose beyond that will be donated to charity."

As Jack walked them to the table, Alicia asked, "Is this legal?"

"We're outside the city limits in an unincorporated area. No laws apply and the area gendarmerie understand that we are a non-profit, social organization. Enjoy yourself."

The tables were well-controlled, of course, and they played even with the house for a few hours. The same waitress who brought them their first drinks, hovered nearby and immediately replenished their drinks whenever they ran low. Alicia felt more and more relaxed. Her usual sense of place and propriety seemed to slip away hour-by-hour, minute-by-minute. She was becoming increasingly animated and laughing much more than necessary. She was definitely enjoying herself.

Jack had been watching both of them carefully, mixing Molly and alcohol was tricky; too much booze ended the evening on a sour note. Hit it just right, though, and things got to be fun very quickly.

"Peter, how would you and Alicia like to tour our upstairs rooms?"

Peter knew Jack was about to make his play. "I'm not sure Alicia is ready. We're still playing with your money." He smiled nervously.

"She looks magnificent and more than ready to me."

Alicia giggled. "Ready for what?"

"I'm sure you've noticed the crowd is thinner," said Jack. "Some of our couples get too drunk or feel to amorous to go back home so we have several rooms upstairs where they can crash for a few hours. Both of you are feeling your liquor so I wanted to make sure you knew that you're welcome to be my overnight guests."

"Oh, I don't think...," Alicia felt dizzy and reached out to steady herself. She placed her hand on Jack's chest, he covered it with his.

His hand felt strangely soft and warm. She looked up at him. He was enjoying the view. Her cleavage hinted at breasts that weren't too large, comfortable and perky hands full of passion. His hands itched to feel her nipples digging into his palms.

"Come on upstairs. I'll show you to a room and you can rest for a few hours." He took Alicia's hand and guided her toward the staircase. Peter followed.

Jack opened a door to a well-appointed room. A desk, two comfortable chairs and a chaise lounge, no bed. "Peter, go ahead and recline, I'll help Alicia settle in.

Nervously, Peter reclined on the chaise. He knew what was ahead and he wanted that free pass. At the same time, the thought of Jack fucking Alicia both excited and disgusted him. Jack helped Alicia settle in on his lap, spoon style. Peter wrapped his arms around his wife protectively. She was starting to roll with Mollie.

Jack handed him a remote and told him the flat screen was 'live.' One button controlled regular tv and another showed selected videos, "Sure to get you in the mood." That third one," he said, "controls our security cameras. You can check each room up here to see what your friends are up to. I'll be back to check on you later."

Almost listlessly, Alicia watched Jack leave and then asked, "Our friends? What is he talking about?"

"Nothing, just security camera stuff."

Alicia giggled. "If those other rooms are like this, I think I know..." She let the comment trail off.

Without thinking, Peter hit the third button. They watched as a woman they both knew well was passionately kissing a man. She let her arms drop to her side and let him slowly push her dress over her shoulders and down to her side. She wasn't wearing a bra so she was suddenly naked from the waist up. She broke the kiss, took his hand and placed it on her breast.

"Ohmigod! That's Melissa!" gasped Alicia.

"And that's not Bill," Peter whispered it into her ear. Alicia shivered as she turned her head toward him. He covered her mouth with his and cupped her breast with is hand. He was incredibly horny. She was responding rapidly.

After a few moments, they heard a moan from the screen. Melissa had turned her back to her lover. Her dress had fallen to the floor. He was tweaking her nipple with one hand. His other hand had slipped inside her panties and he was gently stroking her clit. She seemed to be having trouble standing. Peter and Alicia watched as he lowered her onto the chaise. She lifted her ass to help him remove her panties.

The stranger stripped and slid between her legs. He kissed her belly and she pushed him lower. When his face was at her slit, she wrapped her legs tightly around his head and began enjoying his very talented tongue.

Peter was hard as a rock. He slipped his hand inside Alicia's dress. She was breathing heavily, ready to set astride him and take him right there. Jack was watching everything from his office. One of the cameras sat low enough so he could see almost all of those fantastic legs. Thinking she was in a private room, she had left all modesty aside. When she moved her leg aside, he zoomed in, looking at the wetness that was already staining the crotch of a very sexy thong.

Jack knocked on their door and quickly opened it. Peter and Alicia were startled and began to sit up. "No, no," whispered Jack. "Make yourself comfortable. I just dropped by to make sure you have everything you need for a wonderful evening and bring you a couple of drinks."

He pulled a chair next to Jack and Alicia and handed them two gin and tonics. Alicia's was 'flavored' with just a touch of Molly, not too much. She had to be rolling but not so much that she wasn't 'participatory.'

Peter turned his attention toward the screen. Melissa's lover was working his way up her body. She seemed out of her mind with lust and the man was about to mount her. The camera showed her wide spread legs and his ass. Soon it would show the moment of penetration.

Jack looked at the screen. "That's Miss M," he said. "She's a regular, a real size queen. Different horse cock every weekend when her husband is out of town."

Alicia concentrated on the screen. Melissa's lover lifted her legs high and wide. She reached down, grabbed his cock and lined it up with her pussy. He slammed is all the way in. One quick thrust and he was balls deep. Alicia's eyes widened as she immediately understood the term 'size queen.' He was freakishly large.

Jack placed his hand on Alicia's knee as all three watched the scene. She looked down at his hand, thinking he was taking entirely too many liberties. He moved his hand between her legs and began tracing her inner thigh upwards. She off-handedly tried to brush him away. It was a futile attempt. When he reached mid-thigh, she realized the hem of her dress had ridden up, exposing her panties to this stranger. She whispered, "Peter, he's trying to..."

Peter looked down to see what she was talking about. Jack had reached a point just inches from Alicia's pussy. He could already feel the heat flowing from it. "Oh, my fucking god," Peter thought. Jack's hand about to stroke his wife's barely-covered pussy was the most erotic things he had ever seen. Peter slipped his hand back inside her dress and reached down toward Jack's hand with the other. He reached farther, all the way to her knee, and pushed it aside, clearing the way for Jack.

Her legs, which had been modestly together even if she was almost completely exposed were now wide apart. Her left foot was on the carpet and her right leg was still on the chaise. Her dress was now almost up to her waist.

Peter looked at Jack and nodded his agreement. Jack smiled and slid his finger along the wetness between Alicia's legs. She twitched and gasped when she felt his gentle stroke. She turned her head languidly toward her husband with the intent of protesting this most intimate of caresses. Peter quieted her with a kiss and pushed the strap of her dress down, exposing a perfectly shaped breast. Jack slipped the crotch of her panties aside and slowly penetrated her with his finger, feeling the heat and wetness of her pussy. She gasped and rolled her hips upwards, sucking hard on her husband's tongue.

She was going to be much easier than Jack had thought. He had planned on a long seduction, maybe a few weeks of gentle persuasion with Peter out of the picture. She would make for an excellent and very high-priced employee. He had only been in the room for a few minutes, though, and he was already finger fucking her and watching her husband offer her up.

He rolled forward, nestling between those world-class legs. He pushed her legs wider and replaced his finger with his tongue. The sound that came from her was a mixture of screaming and moaning. Peter slipped the other strap off, leaving the dress just a small piece of cloth at her midriff. She was almost totally exposed and the cameras in Jack's office were catching intimate every detail.

Peter was kissing the side of Alicia's neck and playing with her breasts. Jack slowly ran his hands up her sides and pushed Peter away. He caressed both breasts, using his thumbs to tease her nipples as he tongued her into a massive orgasm. Peter came, too, thrusting himself against his wife's back.

Jack left her panting, out of breath and trying to understand what had just happened to her. What she had just let him do was wrong but it felt fantastic. Jack stood and stripped. Alicia looked at him. He was big, too, almost as big as Melissa's lover.

Jack looked at Peter. "It's time," he said as he gestured toward her legs. They were splayed out on the sides of the chaise. Jack got himself at the foot of the chaise and lifted her knees. Peter grabbed her legs and pulled them up tight to her breasts. Alicia kept staring at Jack's cock. She knew what was about to happen and she knew she shouldn't be doing this but she wanted some sexual relief, more than what came from this man's tongue. She remembered Melissa's reaction to being impaled on her lover's huge cock and wondered what it felt like.

She felt the head of Jack's cock probing at her entrance and, all of a sudden, getting thoroughly fucked by this stranger was all she wanted.

"Do it!" she hissed as she rocked her pelvis forward. Jack growled and penetrated her completely. She was so wet and he had prepared her so well with is tongue and fingers, that her pussy offered little resistance. She was incredibly tight, though, and he could feel her muscles quivering almost immediately. She was matching him thrust for thrust, taking him as deeply and as often as possible.

Peter was holding her legs apart, allowing complete access to his wife's most intimate parts to this intruder. He kept saying "Oh shit, oh shit,' over and over. After a few minutes, she jerked her legs free of Peter's hands and wrapped them tightly around Jack. She grabbed his ass and met his thrusts with an increasing ferocity. Her orgasms were coming in waves, uncontrollable but more pleasurable than anything she had ever felt.

Although Jack had always been proud of his stamina and staying power, he was close to coming after just a few minutes. He raised up, glaring at Jack and burying his cock as deeply inside Alicia as possible as he came, great ropes of sperm driven far inside her womb. She could feel his cock pulse and it made her come harder than ever. She bit his neck and buried her fingernails in his ass as she pushed up hard against him, crushing pubic bone to pubic bone. It was a raw, primal fucking that left them both sweat-drenched and exhausted. He collapsed on her, trying to catch his breath. A small trickle of blood escaped from one of the marks she left on his ass.

Peter was stunned at what had just happened, shocked that he had engineered it and assisted in giving his wife to this man. That she seemed to be a willing participant who enjoyed every inch of Jack's cock, taking her to levels of satisfaction he had never enjoyed with her made him angry and depressed. He turned his head and vomited on the floor.

Jack struggled to his feet and got dressed. He looked down at Alicia, her legs still wide apart and his come just starting to ooze out. She gave him a lazy smile as she casually played with her breast. She was still coming down from both the drug and the fucking. The satisfaction on her face told him that he could have her again, maybe even in their home and in their bed when Peter was out of town. He wanted to experience her mouth and introduce her to anal, something he was sure she had never done.

"I'll leave you two, now," he whispered as he left the room. He walked back to his office and watched the video from the very beginning, enjoying the footage from the right side cam, the rear cam that sat low enough that it picked up that first stroke and the overhead cam that showed her wrapping this incredible legs around his waist.

Part 3: Jack Visits Alicia Home Alone

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Tale of Peter & Alicia Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1186 milliseconds