• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Daddy's Fertile Princess

Daddy's Fertile Princess

He watched her sleep with deep satisfaction on his face. There was a faint damp outline of her recently-used sex, her hair was a tumbled mess, and her naked form was clearly wound tightly in the rumpled sheets. He smiled wickedly when he realized his back no longer hurt. The realization that it was due to the frenzied love-making. He traced her body with a careful hand and sat down in the chair across from the bed. His eyes wandered as he thought over their tangled relationship.

She doted on him in every way: she cleaned, cooked, and she was always begging for him to take her. She never held back her passion with him, and he could never deny her a thing. Frankly, she was a horrible submissive. She could wrap him around her little finger even at her brattiest. He laughed. She was always willing to please him though. Her little body would frustrate him when he would attempt to enter her without foreplay, causing him to realize that she had only had a few lovers. The thought of her tight little honeypot squeezing him made his member twitch. He freed it and stroked it, and watched her with lust in his eyes. He stroked it faster, his mind suddenly realizing that she was not yet completely his.

His thoughts retraced their life together, and he could not recall another human more suited to him. She was willing and insatiable. Her body responded to him in ways he had not known were possible before this. He was accustomed to his ex-wife's coldness. It was no wonder they had no children, as she had never enjoyed sex and would cry if he even asked. His affairs had been many, but the passion always burned out. Then he spotted her in a store buying a dress that would only hide her body. He had admittedly followed her off and on for a few days, and discovered she was incredibly sexual and also alone. He approached her and asked her to coffee, and she had obliged. It took little time for him to have her naked and begging for him to take her. Everything happened so fast that before he knew it they were living together. Now, here they were.

He considered how she looked at him when they were coupling. She gave him everything he could desire, but yet something was missing. There were still barriers and obstacles between them. His mind whirled as he realized she could give him EVERYTHING he had ever desired and more. She had never given herself to him so totally that her entire life was in her hands. He imagined kissing the taught flesh of her stomach and lowering himself to the sweet folds in between her legs and tasting her. He stroked faster as his mind plotted carefully, and a sudden gush of pearly fluids spurted forth. His smile widened until he was almost unable to control himself. Oh yes, she was all his, and she would be more than willing when he was done.

*****

She had wanted to cook him dinner, but he said tonight was too special to cook, and he had instead ordered dinner. They ate and then lounged in the living room, his hands freely cupping the heavy breasts and touching the soft flesh of her body with a renewed lust. She blushed when his fingers traced her slit. He smiled, "Not yet, sweetheart. We should relax for a while."

She sighed in his arms, and he cuddled her close. He could smell her need, and he could sense her agitation that he had not allowed her to have an empty glass of wine. She had never been a drinker, and the small amount had her flushed and slightly tipsy. This was the perfect chance for him to keep her docile and calm while he checked for what he wanted. They cuddled until she fell asleep, and he carried her upstairs, careful not to wake her. Ha lay her across the bed and slid her delicate garments down, spreading her legs wide. He nearly forgot himself as he probed the entrance to her body. His heart raced. She stirred only a little, and he stopped. He almost stopped entirely. What he was doing was wrong. No matter how he convinced himself she would say yes and how he knew she would fight only to give way, he couldn't deny this was not how things were done. He finished, slipped into the bathroom, found what he wanted, and returned to set everything up.

She woke feeling strange. She tried to stretch, and found herself bound by the wrists to their headboard. She giggled softly as he came into view. She notced he was naked and seemed to have been waiting for her to wake.

"What is it, baby?" she asked softly, "Did you take today off?"

He smiled deeply, making his face look sinister, "Yes, I did. As a matter-of-fact, I took the rest of the week to handle business at home."

He hovered over her and suckled a pink nipple aggressively. This elicted a groan and a growl from her. She gave him a disinterested look and rolled a little. He repositioned her, his irritation slightly stoked. She pulled away again, causing him to pin her a little tighter and check the restraints. She gave him a glare of resentment and thrashed again. He roared in anger, forgetting this was a favorite tactic of hers, and grabbed her and crushed her into the bed. His sudden rage came from knowing she was not as serious as him. He took his anger out on the puffy pink nipple; gnawing at it a little as she squealed and struggled. His thoughts were irrational now, his mind bent to his purpose. He ignored her coy tactics as his mind imagined her differently. He struggled to focus on her pleasure now, and mercilessly tugged at her nipples.

She began to moan in pain, and she let out a wail that startled him. Her pink nipples were a deep rose color, almost bruised from his suckling and biting. He had become feral in moments and forgotten she was still very young and very small. He stood and walked to the dresser where he had something waiting. He held it in his hand where she could not see and smiled mischieviously.

"My love, my sweet, my precious pet, my perfect princess, I decided you are none of those things, not yet." Her eyes narrowed. He had never spoken like that before. He always assured her she was perfect! She let out a strangled cry of shock, but he held up a hand before she could protest. "No, my dear, you will be perfect after today. I realized there is something missing, something so important I can't wait for it any longer."

She made a face of pain, "What is it that's missing, you twit?! I have given you me in so many ways! What have I held back?" She gritted her teeth and struggled. He laughed, and she stared in horror at him, "How is this even remotely funny, you great gaping jackass?"

He touched her little toes and tickled her foot and she giggled in spite of herself. "Princess, I have here the one thing that keeps me from asking you to be my wife, the one thing that keeps me from having you to myself. The one, single, solitary, miniscule thing that makes it impossible for me to own you completely. I think it's time we considered how serious this is."

She pondered, wondering what in hell he could mean. "Please, baby, just tell me what I did wrong. I want to give you everything."

He touched her toes again, and lingered, almost playfully. "So small, so fragile, yet so tough. Yet, there are smaller things that are more fragile. Things I want to see, to know, and to touch. Do you understand me?"

She looked at him quizically, "Not at all. First you say I'm not perfect, then you tell me that I'm not giving myself to you, and now there are small things you want to experience?"

He lazily traced her calf, "I know it sounds crazy, but let me let you see what I have." He grinned and held up a small packet. "Do you recognize these, babygirl?"

Her eyes widened in alarm, "Don't lose those! I can't get anymore for the rest of the month!"

He smiled at her and shook the pack. "These little things? You're worried about them? Why, whatever do you need thse for?"

She began to sob softly, "They keep me from ruining your life, baby. I need them so you can do whatever you want without feeling trapped."

He shook them again. "Such noisy little things they are. So small, yet so crucial to keeping you empty and unresticted. Allowing me access to you without any possible consequences. Ideal for a man who has led a full life."

She felt the tears wet her face as she realized he was saying she was no longer perfect for him. She was a risk, a liability. She sobbed softly as he looked at her.

He touched the skin of her thigh and returned to the packet. "These are so important to you, but I think there are other things you should be worried about. For instance, you should be worried about what I am going to do to them. Maybe we should find out, hmmm?"

Slowly, methodically, he popped one of the little pink pills out of the packet and onto the floor, where he smashed it into the carpet. "Oh dear, silly me. I am incredibly clumsy." He smiled and repeated it until they reached the last row. "Oh look, they're all gone. Whatever shall we do?"

She froze in terror. Those pills allowed him to have his way with her. There was nothing he could not do to her, and no reason for him to be careful. Now, she was useless to him! She cried openly now, all her will to struggle gone. "Why?" she asked, defeated.

He had climbed up her body now, and his face was inches from hers. "Those pills kept you from me every day, every second, every time. You still had control, and I intend to have the control. You are mine, princess. You were mine from the first time I looked at you, but you still wanted to control your body. It's not your body anymore. It's mine."

She nodded, "But...the pills...they keep me from getting pregnant! You don't want that now. You want to be free to experiment, to play, to be the master. What will I do now?"

His face lost all softness and all anger at once, "You will open those thighs and let me get in between them just like you always do. You will come for me, and you will let me me come with you."

"But," she protested, "There's nothing to stop..."

He raised his hand to her lips and pressed the head of his member to her slick lips and pressed the head into the tight pink ring. "I know. For the first time you can't fight me. You can't tell me no, and there is nothing to stop me from getting what I want. What's worse, in a few days you will be releasing your precious little eggs, and my seed will be waiting for you. There is nothing to stop me from owning you now."

She moaned as he pushed deeply into the tender little hole, stretching her out as her little mouth formed an 'o'. She struggled against him, and he laughed at her. She bucked against him. Her mind screamed that this was no logical. They were so far apart in age and in life. She truly loved him, but she assumed her eventual need to have children would cause him to leave her. Now here they were having unprotected sex. She wanted to fight him, but he wouldn't release her.

"Baby," she gasped, "Please...think about it. A baby would mean we can't be like we are now. Please, think!"

His laugh was deep as she thrashed her body even as her hips betrayed her. "Sweetheart, I don't want your baby. I want to drink your milk. I want to taste you, to suckle you until you shake. You are all mine, princess, and I intend to make sure you never escape me."

She moaned mindlessly as he pounded her vulnerable pussy. His eyes glazed over as his mind pictured her body full and rounded. She would be so big! There was no room on her small frame for that baby. She would be all breast and belly, too delicate to struggle with him, and too docile to fight as he would take everything he ever desired. He hammered again, battering her body as if her resistance was physical and emotional. His thoughts were so focused on her in that helpless state that he forgot she was pinned down beneath him.

"Daddy," she whined, "Daddy, please..."

She whined softly, bringing him out of his daze. "Princess, what do you want, tell me."

She stared up at his glazed look, "Let me go, Daddy. We can talk. I'm not sure. I'm not ready. Daddy, let me go, and I'll be a good girl for you."

His gaze became one of unconquerable rage. She didn't seem to understand a thing he had said to her. He bore down on her little slit, using all of his force to emphasize every word he said to her. "I will not let you go. I will not let you out of this bed. I will not let you leave this room until your little pink hole has milked me dry and you are full."

She cried out in alarm as she felt the pulse of his cock telling her he was about to fill her. Before this she had always enjoyed the feeling, but now she panicked. She flailed like a thing caught in a snare as he grunted. "Come on baby, let Daddy in!!"

She sobbed as her thighs trembled when he pushed against her. She felt his arms close around her as she was filled to overflowing. She let out cries of anguish and passion in his ear as he petted her. "Good girl, good girl. Daddy is so proud of you, princess. Daddy is so happy."

She felt him loosen her wrists as he cuddled her, softly telling her again and again how pleased he was and how now he could truly have her. She cried against him, her tears trailing down his chest. One hand traced the curve of her belly and one groped a breast suddenly, and he took the bruised nipple in his mouth. He smiled, and he imagined the milk letting down, coating his mouth, and he clasped her closer.

She felt her resistance slide away suddenly when he spoke clearly. "Princess, Daddy loves you, and Daddy wants his babygirl to never hold back again. Just let it happen, princess. Daddy will take care of you." She nodded off to sleep in his arms, overwhelmed with emotion and with hormones to think clearly.

He held her close, trying to decide what was more pressing, his need to fill her again, or the need to breed mindlessly. He stroked the flushed cheek and laid her down on the bed. Let her rest, the drugs wouldn't kick in for another day or so.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Daddy's Fertile Princess

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds