• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Bexley Perplexity

Bexley Perplexity

*Disclaimer* This is the first chapter in what will hopefully be a series of stories. The opening chapter is mostly background information, and scene setting. The following stories will be focused on the development of the sexual relationship.

*****

I could feel myself beginning to dampen with perspiration, and my shirt starting to cling to me as I jogged up the hill toward Elswood hall for my final class of the day. As a junior starting the fall semester I should have left earlier for class so I could have walked leisurely through the humid, muggy air, but when your frat brother challenges you to a game of Madden a man of honor always accepts.

I slipped into the lecture hall just as the professor was beginning to call for everyone's attention, I slipped into the first open seat I saw, grateful there was room in the back for me to sit. As the instructor began to discuss the syllabus I scanned the room, checking for talent.

I'd put off fulfilling my theater elective for as long as possible, mainly because I hated theater, but as much as the class was sure to bore me the redeeming perk was that the class was full of sexy freshmen females. Excited to finally be at college, and looking to show the campus community they were adults and not high school kids anymore, many of them would be very interested in getting to know a junior, who happened to be a high ranking member in the most popular frat on campus, as well as the captain of the lacrosse team.

Don't get the wrong impression I'm not full of myself, but the lacrosse kept my body toned, and tan, and I've been told my blue eyes are my best feature.

A light tap on my arm brought me back to reality, I turned my head to see that I'd completely lucked out, the seat I sat in without thought happened to be right next to an incredibly sexy coed, "Excuse me, did you happen to hear if she said the first test would be on the 23rd or the 25th?"

Though I was a little taken aback by how gorgeous this girl was I composed myself quickly, "I'm sorry I didn't hear, but all of the professors post the syllabus online, so you'll be able to find the test dates after class." She smiled and gave me a thumbs up as she went back to her diligent note taking...freshman.

As the clock struck 2:15, and professor Westenra freed us from her prison of boredom I turned my attention to the lovely lady next to me, "Hi I didn't get a chance to introduce myself before, the lecture was just so riveting I couldn't even think of socializing, I'm Wyatt."

She smiled, revealing her perfect white teeth, "I'm Bexley, I didn't think it was too bad, though I am a theater major." I did a silent cheer in my head, unfair or not the stereotype was that theater girls were normally pretty easy, and very quirky, which I liked.

"Well as a business major I can tell you how much should be charged for theater tickets, and well my interest pretty much ends there."

She raised her eyebrow and shot back, "A future corporate suite, why does it not surprise me that the arts go right over your head?" Normally I would have been offended, but her mischievous grim softened the blow. We chatted casually for a few more minuets, and when I proposed that we go out Friday night she eagerly agreed.

After Friday classes I did my usual pre-date routine, I went to the gym, listened to my pre-date pump-up playlist, and took a long shower. I put on my dark blue polo, tight fitting black jeans, flipped by short blonde hair up, you know the look, and headed out the door.

After giving myself a quick pep talk and popping a mint in my mouth I knocked on Bexley's dorm room door. When it opened I was again taken aback by just how beautiful she was, her brown hair cascaded down to her shoulders, she wore a dress with flowers of all shades of reds that popped against the black undertones, she wore black heels, and her green eyes seemed to light up as much as her smile when she saw me. All I could muster was a "wow", which caused her to blush and look nervously down at her shoes.

As we drove to the restaurant we discussed the basics of ourselves, I learned that she was from a town that was only 20 minutes from my own, she was a dog lover, which was a huge bonus as I am not a cat person at all, and she hated the pop music that was all the rage these days, she was more into indie and pop punk.

We ate, and discussed the challenges and gratifications of our respected majors, as well as our interests, I was pleasantly surprised to learn she loved baseball almost as much as me. It was going so well I decided to invite her to go for a drive. I normally waited to make this move until the second date, but I felt so drawn to her, she was quickly going from an early semester fling to someone I could actually see myself entering a long term relationship with.

I opened the windows so the cool night air could flow through my car as I drove us to a spot that I liked to call "The closing zone", in the small lot passengers in the car could look out over the beach and see the moon reflecting in the water, the hope was that what normally started as making out would eventually spring into more physical acts. Tonight I had planned on just taking in the beautiful scene with a beautiful girl that I felt so drawn to.

We sat in the car listening to the sound of the water, Bexley rested her head on my shoulder, "I really must admit Wyatt when you asked me out I didn't really think you were my type, but I'm very happy to admit that I completely misjudged you."

I wrapped my arm around her and rested it against her waist, "I'm happy to know I surprised you, though I understand, you probably didn't think someone as handsome as me would have such a killer personality."

She smiled one of her bright smiles and rested her hand on my chest, "Yeah that's probably it, who would have thought there was such a sweetheart under that douchey exterior."

I allowed my hand to slide lower so it rested against her thigh, "I'll let that jab slide, you're clearly just delirious from happiness, that happens when you find the whole package."

Her hand slowly slid from my chest down my stomach until it rested gently against the crotch of my pants, "I won't give you the title of "whole package" until I've seen all the packages you have to offer." With that she raised her head from my shoulder and we began to kiss, I could almost feel sparks in my mouth as our tongues danced, I'd never felt this way before, it was like for the first time in my adult life I was finally with someone that I wanted to date, not have a one night stand with, or someone to become my fuckbuddy and nothing more.

I'm not even sure how long we made out for, I was too lost in her. I felt her undo my belt and unbuckle my jeans, my zipper was soon undone and as she yanked by jeans and boxers down my rock hard member sprang free. I'm nothing special in the penis department, my high school girlfriend used to call me "average joe" on occasion, but I know how to use the six inches I have, and I'm pretty content with my equipment.

Bexley smiled a devilish grin, "cute cock", she wrapped her lips tightly around the head of my throbbing member, she swirled her tongue around it as she engulfed my modest length. Her tongue rotated slowly at first, but she began to increase the speed as she started to bob up and down. This girl was an expert cocksucker! I reached back and cupped her ass as she sent electric waves of pleasure through me, I was a bit surprised when she reached back to move my hand away when I attempted to run my fingers down to her crotch. I didn't have time to worry about that; however, while she expertly used her mouth she got a little more bold and slowly slid a finger into my asshole. I'd never had the done to me before, but I found it surprisingly erotic and enjoyable.

I prided myself on being able to last long, but I found I was nearing the edge much more quickly than normal, "I'm getting close", I grunted through gritted teeth, she somehow applied even more suction around my cock, and as her finger wriggled faster inside my hole I flew over the edge, I released rope, after rope of cum into her mouth, my load was pretty large as it was just the start of the semester and she was the first girl I had been with in about a month.

She swallowed as much as she could and eagerly licked up what had flooded out of her mouth and onto my lower stomach before sitting up and grinning at me, "how was that stud?" I looked at her wide eyed, still in awe of her talent, "That was the best blowjob I have ever had, between your mouth and the surprisingly pleasurable introduction of your finger, wow, just wow." I kissed her again, I would normally have been sickened by the remaining hint of my saltiness in her mouth, but in the moment I really didn't care.

I looked deep into her bright green eyes and tried my best to have a seductive tone as I asked, "Are you ready for me to return the favor?"

Shockingly she seemed somewhat flustered by my question, "Umm no not tonight, I'm just happy enough that I found the total package, that's enough pleasure for me tonight." I shook off her awkward response and attempt to diffuse the situation as her either wanting to take things somewhat slow, or the underlying possibility that she was in her period.

We drove home through the night, and luckily there was no lingering awkwardness to ruin an amazing evening, and the start of something that would hopefully be very special. I kissed her at her dorm door as we said our goodbyes for the night, "Same time tomorrow night Bex?"

"It's a date." she eagerly responded.

I walked into the frat house to find that it was at its normal level of partying for a Friday night, my frat brother and best friend Ryker gave me a fist bump as he walked up to me, "Good date?"

I shook my head in bewilderment, "Great date, I took her to the closing zone and got the best blowjob of my life!"

He shook his head in sarcastic disapproval, "Damn, I was hoping I'd at least get to meet this one, well maybe your next girlfriend, there is a lot of talent here tonight."

I shook my head, "No thanks I think I'm just gonna go upstairs and crash, I don't know, I think I might have taken my future wife out tonight." I could almost hear his jaw hit the floor as I ascended up the stairs.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Bexley Perplexity

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 855 milliseconds