• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jane's Leash Pt. 01

Jane's Leash Pt. 01

This is the 1st part in a 5 part story. This is my first ever submission so please tell me what I can do to make these better!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane wakes up naked, realizing there's a metal collar around her neck. She looks up to see her husband, Bruce, holding a key. She reaches to grab it, but gets stopped short when something pulls on her neck. There's a chain attached to the back of the collar which is then attached to the headboard. She looks down and sees metal cuffs on her wrists and ankles, locked on with more small padlocks. "Babe? What's going on?" Bruce's bright green eyes sparkle as he smiles and climbs onto the bed, getting on top of Jane. "Honey what are you doing? How did yo-" suddenly Bruce shoves a pair of underwear in Jane's mouth, cutting her off. Jane starts to spit it out but suddenly something is tied around her mouth, muffling everything she says.

He grabs the chain, pulling Jane towards him, holding it in her face "This means I own you. You will do as I say. You will stay naked all week, and the collar and cuffs aren't coming off. I will fuck you wherever and whenever I want. You. Are. MINE." Bruce growls in Jane's ear. He pulls a rope out of the bedside table and pulls her arms to her stomach, tying them there. Her arms are crossed in front of her stomach, straight jacket style, pushing her double D tits forward. He flips Jane onto her stomach, yanking her legs off the edge of the bed. Bruce attaches the cuffs on each of her ankles to a chain coming from each of the bed legs, locking her legs in place. She struggles, trying to stand up off of the bed. But the leash pulls on her neck, forcing her to stay bent over the bed. Bruce walks up behind her and starts to slap her ass as hard as he can. She tries to move away, but the leash and cuffs around her ankles keep her pinned against the bed.

Bruce laughs and grabs Jane's long blond hair, balling it in his fist and yanking her head back. He growls in Jane's ear "It's not going to work babe, you're stuck. I am going to do whatever I want to you," emphasizing this with a hard slap to her ass. He then shoves three fingers in her tight pussy, pushing on her clit with his other hand. Jane gasps into her gag as Bruce probes her pussy, stroking her G-spot. Jane starts to moan louder and shake, so Bruce stops. Jane grunts into the gag, begging him to keep going. He laughs and starts to play with her ass, doing whatever he wants to it. He jiggles, squeezes, slaps, and kisses it. She bucks her hips as he toys with her ass, taking his time and teasing her.

Finally he grabs her ass cheeks, pulling them apart and shoving his 6 inch cock in her ass, thrusting in and out of her asshole. He grabs her hips and ass, her muffled grunts coming through the gag. Bruce slaps her ass as he gets closer and closer, grunting as he rams his cock into her harder and harder. He looks down and sees that Jane's pussy is literally dripping wet. He laughs and starts to finger her pussy, causing her to moan through the gag. This sets Bruce off, causing him to cum. He yells as he shoots his cum into her asshole "Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" They both moan as Bruce finishes, pulling his dick out. He stands up, running his hand through his jet black hair and admiring Jane. He examines her ass, vulnerable and dripping with his cum.

He starts to release her, but before he unbuckles any of her shackles he sticks something up Jane's ass, completely filling her asshole. She gasps as he pushes it in further and further up her ass until it's in as far as it can go. He pulls his boxers back on, then unhooks the leash from the headboard and detaches the chains from the cuffs around her ankles. Once Jane's standing up, Bruce yanks on the leash, pulling her to the living room. He pulls her towards the couch then pushes her onto it so her head is resting on the armrest. He bends her leg at the knee, pulling her ankle up to her thigh, and ties it there. He does the same to the other leg then ties each leg to opposite sides of the couch, spreading Jane's pussy. He sits in between her legs then leans back, admiring the view. He leans down and buries his face in her pussy, licking around her clit, teasing her.

He sticks his tongue in her pussy, lightly flicking his tongue on the inside, tasting her extremely wet pussy. Jane tries to grind her hips into his mouth, desperate to cum. Out of nowhere, he stops and sticks a vibrator up her soaking wet pussy, and she realizes that it has a protruding arm that rests on her clit. Bruce runs a rope around her waist and ties another thicker one between her legs, holding in the ass plug and vibrator. Bruce holds up a little black remote with just two red buttons on it. She starts to grunt, shaking her head yes, begging her husband to turn it on. Bruce laughs and asks "You sure babe? Want me to turn it on?"

She nods her head yes, bucking her hips. "Hmmm, I don't know, I could just let you suffer; I have a pretty nice view." She pleads with her eyes for him to just press the button. He laughs and presses down on the smaller button, turning the vibrator on. It hits right on her G-spot and clit, so she immediately starts to moan. Jane keeps moaning as the vibrations get more and more intense, until she gets close to orgasming. Right as she starts to grunt and clench her pussy, the vibrations nearly stop, bringing her back from the edge. It starts to ramp back up again, and she starts to squirm. Bruce sits back and look at Jane, her pussy out for Bruce to see, her tits bouncing as she squirms, and tied up so he can do whatever he wants to her. He starts to think about all the things he could do, and hearing her moan gives him an idea. He pulls off his boxers then straddles Jane, putting his dick over her face. He starts to pull off the gag, untying the scarf around her mouth. He pulls her panties out of her mouth and immediately she starts begging him to let her cum. "Please?!?! Baby just let me-" he cut her off by shoving his dick in her mouth, pumping his dick in and out of her mouth.

She grunts as he fucks her mouth, shoving his cock down her throat. She starts to lick his cock, sucking on the tip and swirling her tongue around it. He keeps ramming his cock into her throat, her lips wrapped around his huge cock. He starts to go faster and faster, and she starts licking his dick, pulling him towards the edge with her. The cycle on her vibrator resets, and they both edge closer and closer at the same time. Right as she gets close to cumming, he pulls out, and right as the vibrations go back to almost nothing, Bruce shoots his cum all over her face and tits. "Please?!?! Let me cum, please honey?" She begs him, his cum dripping from her face. He laughs and turns on the TV, watching porn and listening to her moan and beg as the vibrator edges her towards orgasm then pulls her away. Bruce tries to watch, but Jane is too loud.

"Shut up, I can't hear the show" he demands as he pinches her nipple. Every time she drowns out the TV, he pinches her nipple or slaps her ass, until he just gets fed up and shoves the panties back in Jane's mouth and ties the scarf around her head, muffling her pleas. Bruce watches for an hour, with one eye on the TV and one eye on his wife. After a while he looks at Jane and can't help but feel bad. He holds up the remote, hovering his finger over the bigger button. "Do you want me to push you over the edge? Do you want me to let you cum?" Jane pulls against all of the restraints, begging him to let her cum. He pulls off the gag, asking her "What do you want honey?"

"Please just-ugh- let me- FUCK! Please?!?!" She struggles to beg, interrupted by moans.

"Are you absolutely sure baby? Are you not having fun? Because I am"

"Yes!!" She grunts, right as she gets pulled from the edge of cumming again.

He walks behind her, yanking on her leash and attaching it to a ring on the ground, pulling her head back and restricting her movements to almost nothing. Standing above her, he presses the button and the vibrator speeds up. Suddenly Jane finds out the ass plug is actually a vibrator as both plugs start to buzz. She yells as her entire body shakes as she cums, her orgasm lasting for a full minute. She starts to relax, but the vibrators don't turn down at all. Her clit gets oversensitive, so within 2 minutes she cums again. Just as she recovers from her second orgasm the vibrators speed up even more, and another orgasm rocks through her. Jane looks at Bruce and tries to ask him to turn it down, but she gets cut off as she cums again.

Bruce chuckles, "What? You wanted me to let you cum. And you're right, this is more fun." Jane's eyes go wide as she realizes he's not going to let her stop cumming. By now both vibrators are going as fast as possible, and now she's just riding one long orgasm. Bruce looks down at her and can't help but admire his work; she's completely vulnerable, susceptible to whatever he wants to do to her. Jane is covered in his cum, and her body shakes as she has orgasm after orgasm. He kisses her and she moans into his mouth, her face suck in a shocked look from the nonstop orgasms.

He watches her orgasm for thirty minutes nonstop, until finally he turns down a dial on the side of the remote until the vibrations are very faint. He takes off the arm resting on her clit, and releases her leash from the ground. He unties her legs and picks Jane up, carrying her to the bathroom. He puts her in the shower and turns on the water. He washes his cum off her chest and pulls out the vibrators, releasing the cum from her asshole and pussy. While Jane mumbles in a post orgasmic haze from countless orgasms, Bruce gets down in between her legs and looks at her pussy. Her clit is so sensitive that when he quickly flicks his tongue on it she cums again. He turns on cold water to get her out of the haze and pulls her out of the shower. He guides her to the bedroom using the leash, and he helps her onto the bed. He reattaches the leash to the headboard and unties her hands. He then wraps a short chain around one of the posts on the headboard and attaches either end to the cuffs on her wrists. He puts the vibrators back in her and turns them on low, and they fall asleep with Jane still in a haze and Bruce rubbing her head and kissing her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jane's Leash Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds