• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Fountain of Youth Pt. 02

A Fountain of Youth Pt. 02

She was partially the woman I'd remembered. She was also a curiously familiar stranger, a person you know you've met before; a person you can't quite place. Her new form was endearing, but also somewhat foreign. She now punctuated her sentences with filler words and phrases, the coded banter of the youthful. When she finished with a complete thought, right before moving to the next, she used one of six trusty phrases: like, you know, um, totally, awesome, cool.

The effect was a bit aggravating at first, but it really wasn't that difficult to brush aside and ignore. Now I had a sweet young thing of my own, and I was quite eager to explore all the perks it provided me.

Any fears I might have about her response to this process had proved to be entirely baseless. My wife was quite enthusiastic and eager to be sexually intimate, smiling broadly, seemingly overjoyed at the transformation. I went right to work, and she followed my every move like the perfect dancing partner.

Not sure whether to go fast, or to go slow, I began with a half-measure instead, my purpose and pace deliberate. We undressed in front of each other silently, as we had multiple times before, but things were far more different now. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She couldn't take her eyes off of me.

I've never told my wife about the impregnation fantasies. We made a decision, years ago, to be childless by choice. The persistent thoughts I've just described used to crop up periodically in the middle of our lovemaking, and I admit that they really freaked me out at first. But I found that with time it was better if I let go and let it happen. If it turned me on, it couldn't be all bad, could it?

Today, on top of her, thrusting away as I had many times before, my thoughts went to even odder places. I imagined myself performing a kind of brave, imperative, crucial biological duty. In the middle of this waking reverie, I could perfectly visualize her stomach swelling with the passage of time, her breasts increasing dramatically in size. Reaching this desired state was somehow my responsibility, my grail to discover. I'd always had these thoughts before, sure, but now the intensity of these fantasies had been amplified a hundred times more than ever before.

In her prior, fify-year-old form, she wasn't very far away from menopause. The window of opportunity for us to have a kid had long since passed. Now, the clock had been completely reset. She could give birth to a child at the peak time of her fertility. The desire to procreate, to further the race, to be fruitful and multiply surely was powerful. Now that she looked so much younger, intoxicatingly inviting, my fantasies came fast and furious. They proceeded at a clip that I'd never experienced ever before.

"I don't want kids. I don't want kids. Oh, but why not? Do it. No, no kids. Never. Oh, but I want it."

She must have been thinking the same thing I was, but wasn't resisting much.

"Fill me up, baby. Get me pregnant. I want it inside me. Give me a child of my own. I want your baby."

I had not signed up for this much temptation, nor for demands like these. How was I going to explain a pregnancy along with a new, much younger girlfriend? If I really went along with this crazy act, it would only confirm the skepticism of my close friends and others in my social circle.

Everyone would assume I'd been extremely incautious, taking huge risks by not using protection, and, in short, not being careful. It would be easy to think I'd been led around by my dick, not my brain.

The two of us had gotten some of what we'd wanted, but matters like these were more than we'd both ever bargained for. I blamed myself for being too hasty, not thinking things through. I'd foolishly believed that I was at least somewhat in command of the ship. Was this a bad idea?

I peered down at her. She was breathing heavily, eyes closed. I'd never seen her this enthusiastic about sex until today. Meanwhile, the same arousing, visually stimulating image kept returning. In my fantasies, I once again saw her belly grow larger and more rounded. I saw her breasts grow heavy with milk, darker in color and shade. The urges and commands were insistent.

"Oh," I groaned, "I'm not in control of this. This is stronger than me. I can't hold back."

She kept pleading, her voice moaning seductively. It only made it worse.

"Knock me up, sexy. I want your baby. I want to have your child."

Not fair, universe. This is totally not fair. I knew I had about two or three minutes tops to put on the emergency break. Late to the parade, my rational self kicked back in again. My wife had always been a devotee of the birth control pill in her earlier years, but I knew she'd stopped taking it when it had become evident her child-bearing days were no more. Now everything had changed.

She was fertile, fecund, inviting, begging me for the privilege.

"Oh shit," I thought. "Here I come." And then I did.

I peered down. She was grinning ear from ear, as though she'd just heard the best news ever in her entire life.

"Thank you, honey. Thank you for doing this for me. I want it so badly. You won't regret it."

Did the universe want us to stop at one child? Good God, what if we have five?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Fountain of Youth Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds