• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 22

Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 22

123

There was a period in between when Sudesh had to take Jayanessa back to his hometown in Jabalpur MP since he was unemployed and wanted to try out a hand in his father's business – his father Somdev was a wealthy business man in MP.

Jayanessa, slowly but steadily was made known of her duties in the house. She started to get accustomed to her new home. One day while she was having her bath, a maid came to her with a message that her father-in-law wanted a glass of milk. Getting this call straight from her in-law for the first time, she came out of the bath hurriedly and putting on whatever garments she could lay her hands on, she ran to fetch the milk from the kitchen and in one go went straight into the room of her father-in-law.

At that very moment Som Dev after having finished the massage done by the masseur was about to get up from the table to put on a robe; which a maid was holding for him.

In a flash, before Jayanessa could realize the mistake and turn around, Mr. Som Dev saw his daughter-in- law, dressed in a thin veil of a sari, which was totally wet and glued to her body as a second skin.

It was the sexiest pose he had ever seen of any woman. She in turn, saw her father-in-law in the briefest of brief underwear's, his whole body shining from the oil applied on it.

Both Ram the masseur and his wife Shanti the maid who were present there, were silent spectators of the incident.

For one moment Mr. Som Dev could not believe his own eyes when he saw Jayanessa at that moment.

For a split second he forgot he was seeing his own daughter-in- law, and in her place what he saw was an exquisite figure of a fascinating woman, from whose face tiny pearls of water droplets where sliding down her throat to the v line of her bosom.

He could also see her exposed navel and the wet light blue sari could not hide her slim legs, the beautifully carved thighs and the sexiest part was her bare footedness. All these were the cause for his member to be aroused.

Even after the departure of Jayanessa from the room, he still continued to sport an erection which was noticed both by Ram, the masseur and his wife Shanti, the maid who were present there.

Som Dev smiled at Shanti, the maid servant, to hide his clumsiness.

Jayanessa had committed two mistakes that day. First she had not knocked on the door and in her eagerness to attend to the call of her father-in-law she had not cared to look as to how she was dressed. She was innocent on both counts and eventually this is what that changed the atmosphere in Mr. Som Dev's mansion.

On Som Dev's exit, Ram and Shanti were in a big dilemma.

They both had witnessed a scene which they were scared to talk about even between themselves. Shanti was relieved to some extent as she had seen Som Dev passing her a smile and this was the first time that he had smiled at her.

Ram was more worried and feared a lot.

Som Dev was restless the whole of night. The vision of Jayanessa was foremost in his mind, which kept him aroused most of the time. On waking up too he continued having a huge erection and this made him uneasy as he had to face the masseur and his wife soon.

She now resorted to wearing flimsy nighties and purposely kept the buttons of her nightgown open. She would bend low while serving her father-in-law and Sudesh breakfast and also raise her arms in the pretext of arranging her hair ever so often. Thus, her father-in-law was treated to a sexy sight daily, so too were the servants of the household. She would often call her father-in-law to play cards with her in her room before having a bath. She would purposely touch his hand, arm while playing and give him glimpses of her breasts thru the flimsy nighty and also her creamy, milky white thighs. Her father-in-law, poor chap would be desperately trying to hide his erection and would often use her toilet to masturbate to release his frustration.

This seemed to excite Jayanessa very much, seeing the power of her sexuality over this old man. At times she carelessly left her bra or panty lying around in the bathroom, so that the old man could get a sniff or two. Her father-in-law was helpless since he did not have the courage to make a move on her. He was dying to fuck her and waiting for an opportunity to present itself. Ooh he could teach this teasing bitch a thing or two with his experienced prick.

Jayanessa loved the attention she was getting and had sex on her mind a lot.

Her husband Sudesh had to look after his business and was away all day long and returned late at night very tired. Jayanessa's father-in-law felt rejuvenated on seeing such a voluptuous and sexy woman in the house and would waste no opportunity to be near her and fantasize about seeing her naked body.

He longed to fuck her and his prick was always in a state of readiness on seeing her go about the household chores. He loved seeing his daughter in law in her nighty in the morning serving breakfast to the family as she bade farewell to her husband for the day such ripe and heavy breasts on a slim n fair body was a heavenly sight for the old man.

Oh he thought, how much I can teach this woman to feel pleasure if only I had the opportunity. His mind started working to find ways to create an opportunity for him to fuck her.

Jayanessa was not oblivious to the intentions of her father-in-law. In fact she loved the attention showered on her.

On his returning home that night, Jayanessa felt very horny and quickly removed her clothes and pounced on her husband but Sudesh could not keep up the sexual ardor of his wife and as usual ejaculated too fast and went off to sleep.

Jayanessa was sexually unsatisfied and kept tossing and turning thinking about her father in law.

Later in the day on the following morning Som Dev on seeing Jayanessa being uneasy; he quickly went to her and putting a hand over her shoulder steadied her a little and took the glass of milk from her hand. Jayanessa could not digest what she had seen and when she was pacified by him, she placed her head on his shoulders and stood still.

Som Dev was relieved to have Jayanessa composed and after having the milk, he took Jayanessa near the wardrobe and opening it, he gave her the sari which he had bought the other day.

Jayanessa was pleased to receive the sari from him and when Som Dev asked her to wear the sari; she walked down to the bathroom to change.

Jayanessa on opening the sari in the bathroom and seeing its richness and its texture was thrilled.

This was the first time, she had even held such a rich sari in her hand and without waiting any longer, she quickly draped the new sari on her and seeing herself in the mirror was pleased as the sari complimented her figure to the maximum. Wearing the sari, she even felt some warmth growing in her body.

On entering the room, Jayanessa was delighted to see the face of Som Dev which was glowing with admiration. Shanti and Ram's eyes were also filled with appreciation and pleasure.

Som Dev approached her and placing both his hands on her shoulders, took his own time looking down at her. He could see each and every curve of Jayanessa's body.

The sari was so thin, that he could even see her inner garments which incidentally where of the same color. He ran his gaze upon her body from top to bottom and when he was not content with it, he made her turn the other way around..

Som Dev had an instant erection seeing the contours of Jayanessa's body from behind, it was classically cut to perfection.

By the time Som Dev put on his night suit, Jayanessa took the sari which was lying on the ground and started toying with it and also she dangled the glass of milk she was holding in front of him.

Sometimes she would raise the glass of milk to him and sometimes played with the sari. She was getting excited by this and as Som Dev saw this from the corner of his eye, he smiled at her.

Som Dev on seeing all her actions moved across the room and coming near Jayanessa caught her in his arms. Jayanessa when she felt his hands encircling her, moved a little away from him and teasing him all the way, she brought the glass of milk which was in her hand closer to his lips. Som Dev holding Jayanessa in his arms bowed down and adjusting himself brought his mouth to the glass of milk.

When Jayanessa lifted the glass of milk for him to drink; some milk trickled from his mouth to his chest. Jayanessa using her sari cleaned his face with it and putting her hand inside his shirt, she also cleaned the milk from his chest. This daring act of Jayanessa made Som Dev go horny.

Tightening his grip on her he drew her closer to his body. Jayanessa feeling him haul her brought her hands which were holding the sari between herself and his body and poor Som Dev could only feel her hands on his chest. He knew that she was teasing him and to give her encouragement he loosened his grip over her a bit and when Jayanessa left his grip being loosened and had some room in-between their bodies, she pulled the sari which she had it in her hand up and let it caress his face all the way.

Som Dev loved every moment of this and was getting excited more and more. Jayanessa now being free draped the sari over his face and blinding him with it, she started to caress his face with her hand holding the sari. Jayanessa thought as Som Dev was blinded he would not be able to move and forgot that she was in his arms. As this was going beyond Som Dev's imagination and as he was getting aroused to the hilt, he started tightening his hold on her.

Jayanessa at first did not realize this and as her body felt his hot body, she suddenly tried to jerk herself away only to be imbalanced and fall upon him. Having her imbalanced, Som Dev in a reflex action tightened his hold on her, embracing her whole body upon his.

When Jayanessa was pulled, she could feel her breasts being crushed on to his chest and she also felt his hard member come in contact with her exposed waist. As she had not expected this to happen, Jayanessa shuddered when she was totally plastered to his body and as she felt his hot member on her body, her arms, her feet and every part of her body went limp.

Som Dev utilizing this opportunity to the maximum brought his hands into play and caressed and squeezed every part of her body and as she had become a doll in his hands Som Dev lifted her a little up and down so that his rock like member could brush her body.

On being glided up and down over her soft delicate navel, his member started pulsating and when it came in direct contact with her hot moist womanhood he gave a strong trust forward and burying his hot member deep inside her sari, he did not let her go till he ejaculated completely.

Som Dev did not put Jayanessa down even after he had drained himself and Jayanessa also could not budge herself from his grip. Her body was glued to him and she felt the hard rock going soft on her. Seeing her like this, Shanti came forward and releasing her from Som Dev's arms, took her to the bathroom and tidied her up. By the time they came out of the bathroom, both the men had left the room.

Jayanessa while teasing Som Dev had not anticipated that it would go so far.

She just wanted to taunt him a little, but circumstances had made it go far than she expected it to. Though she too had been aroused, what had happened was not what she had in mind.

As it had gone beyond her control and now feeling a little bit scared she wanted someone to console her. When her mind started to torment her, she suddenly thought of her mother-in-law and in a reflex action went running across to her room.

Also now not unknown to Jayanessa, were her father-in-laws plans to fuck her. He felt cheated that if she gets fucked by somebody else and come home, little did he know that Jayanessa was fucked already by Kamesh in a royal manner and so was her mother.

If his son could not fulfil her want, surely he should have the opportunity he thought. That way it would remain in the family. His sexual drive had been awakened seeing this sexy thing roam around the house spreading sexual tension all over. He had resorted to fuck a few prostitutes to relieve his tension but was dying to fuck Jayanessa. The father-in-law was planning in his mind how to take Jayanessa there to a resort, where he could fuck her without any problems. The last night interlude made him more boisterous and he was going to take all chances and fuck her soon – very soon.

Sudesh, her husband was oblivious to the goings on in the house. He continued to fuck his wife occasionally. He did not realize the sexual frustration in his wife. The sex act to him was to come inside her, that's it. He had no experience. Jayanessa however knew the difference.

When she had thought that things had finally settled for the day and when she was removing her sari to put on the night gown, she heard a voice say 'I can't see' that made her stand rooted to the spot. It was her father-in-law's voice and he had come to her room unnoticed and was standing behind her.

Jayanessa, who a few moments before had made a resolution to face things boldly, turned slowly so that Som Dev could see her and facing him, she let the loose sari which was in her hand drop to the floor. When Jayanessa dropped her loose end of the sari down, Som Dev stepping a little closer and looking up at her took a deep breath.

Jayanessa then bringing her hand on her waist and putting it inside her petticoat and playing with the material of her sari for some time pulled out the tucked portion of her sari. She then proceeded to loosen the sari from her waist and when she had gathered all of it in her hand; she stared at Som Dev in the eye and let the sari fall down slowly at her feet.

Som Dev's eyes widened as he kept looking at her sari being removed in front of him and seeing her clad only in her petticoat and a blouse he started to get aroused.

Jayanessa stood motionless for a few seconds and let him see her in that attire.

After a few moments when Jayanessa thought that he had seen enough and extended her arm to take the night gown which was on the stand, she heard him say "I want to see more".

Hearing these words Jayanessa's heart started beating faster and she too felt a little aroused. She braved herself and taking her own time, she lifted her hands and placing it on her chest she started unhooking the top of her blouse. When she had unhooked the top three hooks, the upper part of her breast came into view and seeing the magnificent breasts engulfed in a black silken bra, Som Dev's member started gaining momentum.

The light brown color of the breasts behind the dark texture of her bra was making his member throb and to control it, he put a hand in his robe and adjusted his growing member.

When Jayanessa unhooked the last two hooks and started removing the blouse from her body, Som Dev moved so closer that his body was almost touching hers. He was so near to Jayanessa that she could feel his body's heat on her. He was breathing down on her and his hot erect member inside his robe started growing up.

Jayanessa could see his aroused member making a dent in the robe. Jayanessa wanted this whole episode to end soon as she feared that her mother-in-law may come looking for her any moment and to hurry up the things, Jayanessa put her hands on her waist and pulling the chords of her petticoat she loosened it from her waist and catching it in her hands she moved a little away from him.

She then playfully let it down slowly exposing her thin black panties to his vision and still holding the petticoat in her hand when she thought as it was the last thing she had to do, she let her it fall suddenly and exposed her thighs and slim elegant legs to him.

Seeing Jayanessa almost nude in the black bra and black panties, Som Dev's stood dazed while his cock started vibrating inside his robe.

As he felt the sperm building up in him he knew that at any moment he may spurt. When Som Dev was silent for a few seconds, Jayanessa thinking that he was satisfied with her exposure, as she turned to take the night gown, Som Dev suddenly caught her by the waist and pulling her to him, he opened his robe and held Jayanessa inside it.

Jayanessa on being dragged was totally imprisoned inside his robe and for the first time, she felt his naked body on hers.

When Som Dev adjusted her a little in his arms,

Jayanessa felt his hot solid member slide upon her navel brazing her soft delicate skin. Som Dev on having her firmly in his grip, took one of his hand up to her face and bringing it to his, he started kissing it wildly while on the other hand he caressed his erect member on her body.

The moment Jayanessa's felt his lips on her, the body shuddered with heat and passion and she could feel her vaginal muscles pulsate with her pre come juices. She was trembling in his arms and as his tongue started digging inside her mouth, she could no longer control her passion.

As she felt she was nearing to come, she put her hand behind her and searching for his cock, she took hold of it in her hand and squeezed it before she came in her panties. Having her hold his cock in her hand was beyond the power of Som Dev. The moment her soft fingers went round his cock, his hold on her body tightened and he erupted on her navel.

Jayanessa felt his cock vibrate in her hand and then shoot his hot come up her navel. It was a new sensation to feel his come shooting from her hand and after his cock had emptied it all on her navel,

Jayanessa tried to move away from him but Som Dev not letting her go and placing his hand on her wet panties, he said, "I want them".

Jayanessa stood flabbergasted on hearing it and when Som Dev saw her standing motionless, he put his fingers inside her panties and crouching down on the ground; he pulled it down slowly over her buttocks through her slim legs all the while looking at her exposed body.

As soon as her panties were free from her body, Jayanessa turned and ran into the bathroom and bolted the door while Som Dev pocketing the wet panties went out of the room smiling all the way.

Next day morning Som Dev, when he entered the massage room was totally a different person.

Coming inside the room, he looked upon Shanti and giving her a big smile, he asked Ram to bolt the door. After bolting the door when Ram turned and came around, he saw Som Dev hand over a piece of black cloth to Shanti.

Both he and Shanti did not know what it was and as Shanti opened it a bit, both were surprised to see the black panties.

When Som Dev asked Shanti to wear them and as she turned to go to the bathroom, it was Ram who stopped her from going and instead signaled her to wear it in front of him. Shanti was delighted to have Ram's consent and her face sparkled with pleasure.

Som Dev seeing their involvements could not believe his eyes and the moment Shanti holding the black panties in front of her started to lift her sari and petticoat, his body started to shudder.

He impatiently waited for Shanti to proceed and as she put both her legs in the panties, lifted her sari and petticoat a little and pulled the panties up, Som Dev could see most of her legs and thighs exposed to his naked eye and as Shanti, pulled the panties right up he even saw some of the pubic hair on her inner thighs. Seeing Shanti's naked thighs for the first time Som Dev really got excited and when Shanti had finished pulling up the panties and let down her sari, Som Dev gestured her to come forward and when he looked down at himself, Shanti knew that he wanted her to disrobe him.

This time Shanti came in front of him and kneeling down she took hold of the chords of the robe and untied the knot. Then very slowly she opened the robe and putting her hands inside it, she let the robe slide from his body. As she was kneeling down right in front of him, she could see the impression of his stiff cock in his brief underwear and felt cold sweat run down her back. Shanti stood up to free his robe from his body and while reaching for his shoulders to release the robe, she had to lean upon him and doing so her breasts brushed against his chest.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 22

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds