• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A New Life Ch. 03

A New Life Ch. 03

"Click on this link, sissy. I want to show you something," Mistress Sally said. And I happily followed instructions believing it to be some aspect of sissy porn like a caption, or little GIF video. I couldn't have been more right...or more wrong.

My newly painted red lips parted in shock as my computer opened a new browser that showed what seemed to be an active website about a sissy and her new life being trained by a mistress. The site was littered with pictures of that sissy...and it was me. Mistress had been busy that night, it seemed.

"Mistress Sally? Wha-? What is this?" I could not find the words to express my absolute horror.

My computer screen was filled with pages of information about me, and pictures to accompany it.

"Wix is a very easy tool to use to create websites quickly, bitch. So while this is still very early in its development, you can see exactly how much trouble you are in," Mistress Sally laughed.

I knew she was watching me as my eyes darted across the screen, looking at every detail of this site that was now advertising a sissy who was begging to be exposed and humiliated by anyone who happened by.

"Mistress, this isn't fair! I don't want to be spread across the internet like this! I have a life! I'll be ruined!" I typed back to her, knowing that if I spoke I'd be punished

"Calm yourself, sissy. Your website is not live quite yet. This is just a simple mock up," Mistress explained. "However, it will only take a single button click to publish the site and let the world have a very good look at you and allow them to follow your journey."

I started to panic. She could see it. I heard her laughing once more. There was nothing I could do. I had no passwords for the site. I had no access to anything she was creating.

"Do I have your attention, bitch?" Mistress asked coldly.

"Yes, Mistress. You have my total attention!" I typed and nodded with eyes as wide as saucers.

"Look at yourself. And I mean actually look at yourself. What you're wearing, what you're doing online. What kind of man does this?" Mistress asked me, point blank. "Answer me. And speak as you do it."

"I see a man in lingerie-"

"Describe yourself, bitch," Mistress cut me off.

"A thirty-five year old man wearing a fishnet bodystocking, black thigh highs with pink seams. A black corset that is cinched to the point of being uncomfortable," I explained to her and to myself. Hair, make up...I was truly a sissy.

"And what are you doing as you wear all this tawdry clothing?" she asked again, point blank.

"I'm sitting, and performing, ridiculous acts on a live web cam for a strange woman..."

"And all you want to do right now is jerk off and cum," Mistress finished me off emotionally with that revelation.

"Yes, Mistress"

"Well, here is what's going to happen now: You belong to me for as long as I care to have you," she said with a very ominous tone to her voice. "Your life has just changed forever,

She was so right.

And now, a year later, I sat at my computer once more, but was talking to a man. A man that had been given my information in order to make sure I perform at a tip top level, or risk being exposed as a sissy to my friends and family and to the world.

"Hello, Sir," I gave my standard greeting to someone I had never met before.

"So let me get this straight," he jumped right in and made me very uncomfortable. "You're a guy who wants other guys to make you dance like a fucking faggot? Is that right?"

"Yes, Sir." I tried not to stammer with my responses but his aggression threw me off a little. "I- I'm hoping to find lots of men to help me learn to be the best little sissy performer on the internet."

"And this is all free, right?" he asked. "'Cause I don't pay for bitches."

"Of course, Sir." Free humiliation. I had to consciously keep myself from looking down and shaking my head in personal disgust.

"Then turn on that cam, you fucking whore. I have got to see this!" He said loudly and with a chuckle.

I moved the cursor to the Skype video button. As I clicked it, the sounds filled my ears as I waited for the connection to take hold. The camera flickered on and I saw myself on the screen. Made up and dressed up to the nines and a willing participant in whatever this man wanted to see me doing.

"Holy Hell. Look at you! Stand up, tramp!" He said before his camera even connected.

I pushed my chair out from behind me and stood for him. I knew I was expected to pose and wiggle for this man, and I did just that. Swaying my hips back and forth and bending my legs to show off my curves. I stood there being inspected like a piece of meat...and that's exactly what I was to him.

"Turn around and show me that ass!" His words rang out from the computer.

I turned, trying to give him a little show. With luck, he'd jerk off and be gone in a few minutes.

"You have got to be kidding me. You are one sorry, sissy fuck, aren't you?" He asked hypothetically. "Good for nothing but cock teasing."

I swallowed hard while he couldn't see and took a breath as he told me to turn back around and sit down.

"I want you to look right into the camera, bitch. And smile for me. HAHAHAHA!" I knew exactly what was about to happen.

CLICK

My photograph was just taken.

"Now I got myself a personal photo to keep handy for when I want to cum on your face, sissy! HAHAHA!" His laugh was deep and it scared me.

"You're welcome, Sir." I didn't know what else to say to him.

"Are those little puff balls hanging from your tits? Holy Hell! You have little tits too!" He declared.

"Yes sir the furry balls are hooked to chains that clamp to my nipples," I explained calmly.

"That has got to hurt. Does it hurt?" He asked almost genuinely.

"They do hurt, yes sir. The metal teeth are biting right into the skin," I hoped for a moment of compassion and an OK to remove them. I read him very wrong.

"I don't hear you crying. They must not hurt that much," he said with a bit of a laugh. "Let's make them really hurt, you faggot!"

I could feel my face contort in a touch of fear mixed with the anticipation of pleasure that I knew the pain caused me.

"Grab those little balls, and pull. Straight out from your body. Slowly. I want to watch those tits stretch!" he explained.

I grabbed a puff ball in each had and pulled them straight out till they reached their length of about 4 inches. Anything further would pull the metal teeth into my nipples and start to stretch my titties...I can't believe she makes me call them that. I could hear him telling me to pull, and when I hesitated he got very upset.

"I said pull your tits, bitch! It's what I was told you were good for! Doing what men tell you! I sure as hell am a man, and you sure as hell aren't, so it looks like you're the one that's gonna be used tonight, not me! And if ya don't want to do what you're told, Ive got about a dozen pictures of you ready to hit Facebook and Instagram and all the places you and your friends and family hang out online! Do we understand each other...Thomas?" he asked. And using my name was that extra nail in my humiliation coffin, and so I pulled.

"Fuck yeah! HAHAHA! Stretch those little tits! We'll get you some B cups soon enough! Don't hold back! Make 'em hurt so you cry like a good little faggot for me!" He was awful, and I knew this was going to last for a long time.

He was going to make me abuse every inch of my body just because he was able to. I could feel the first little tear welling up in the bottom of my eyes. He had me where he wanted me, and I could only give him more.

"God damn, look at you! Scream, bitch! I wanna hear you cry!" he said with a breathlessness that told me he was jerking off to me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A New Life Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 539 milliseconds