• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 07

Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 07

12

SHOCK AND AWE

I left Barbara's office in a state of shock over everything that had transpired there. As I walked through the ninth floor toward the stairs the same people who had ignored me earlier as I'd passed through wearing normal business attire were now staring at me. I know how weird it sounds but it didn't occur to me until then that I was naked. I guess that's just how crazy my life had become when walking nude through a busy office building felt like the most "normal" thing that had happened to me lately.

I made my way down the stairs to the Mailgirls locker room in the basement. I opened my locker and saw it was empty except for my makeup and toiletry kit along with my mailgirls smart watch. Our clothes - both mine and Anna's - had been taken to the charity clothes bin in the parking lot by Kelly. For the first time it really hit me: I have no clothes. Not in the building, not in the condo, not anywhere. I know this was something I'd fantasized about before, but now that the fantasy had become reality it was a frightening prospect. How can a person function in the modern day world without access to any clothing whatsoever? I was about to find out, I guess.

I hopped into the shower to clean up and prepare myself to get to work for the last part of my shift. I dried and brushed my hair, reapplied my makeup, and strapped on the watch. It didn't take long before I was called out for a pickup. After a couple of pickup and deliveries I found myself on the sixth floor without a new assignment so I headed for the Mailgirls mat. When I got there I found Kelly already kneeling on it also waiting for a new assignment. I knelt down beside her.

The two of us remained in uncomfortable silence for a minute or so before Kelly finally spoke up. "So you had to go straight to Barbara and tell her what I told you in confidence today?"

"Kelly, you're not in any position to be talking about betrayed confidences," I retorted.

"Maybe not, but I was trying to help you," she said. "I was trying to warn you that Barbara's been trying to get her claws into you for a long time."

"You're way too late for that," I said. "A couple of months too late."

We kneeled there in silence for several minutes before Kelly spoke again. "Did you hear what happened to Hector Flores today?"

"Flores? No, what happened to him?"

"He got fired this afternoon," Kelly said. "I got called up to his office to pick up a box of his personal effects as security was escorting him out. He was screaming bloody murder about it, too. Said he didn't know why he was being fired."

"When did this happen?" I asked.

"An hour or so ago. Maybe a little longer than that."

It was during the time I was locked in the closet. Now I knew what Barbara had been up to while she was gone. "Barbara did it," I said to Kelly. "Barbara fired him."

"Barbara?" Kelly replied. "He doesn't even work in her department. I mean, the guy's a creep and I'm glad he's gone, but why the hell would Barbara fire him?"

"Just to show me she could," I said. "To prove to me she had the power." I knew now her offer of protection for me, Anna, Kelly, and any future mailgirls in exchange for my obedience was no myth or idle boast. She had just shown me that she could do what she claimed she could do.

Kelly pondered what I'd said for a few moments. "Are you going to tell me what the hell happened in Barbara's office?"

"No."

We both remained kneeling together in uneasy silence for at least another five minutes before Kelly's watch finally alerted her to a pick up. "Thank god," she said as she leapt to her feet and took off.

I finished my last run of the day a little after six and by the time I got to the locker room Kelly was already dressed and bolted out the door without speaking to me. Anna was sitting on the bench looking at me with a puzzled smile. "My clothes are gone," she said to me. "Kelly said you could tell me about it."

"I'll tell you about everything back at the condo, Anna. I just want to get a quick shower and get the hell out of here. It's been a crazy day."

Anna got up and walked toward me. "That's okay," she said with a smile as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the lips. "Clothes just get in the way anyway."

This caught me a little off guard and I laughed a little as my lips pulled away from hers. "Wow, what's gotten into you?"

"You have," Anna replied as she kissed me again. The warmth and touch of her bare skin against mine felt wonderful and was the perfect antidote to all of the craziness of the day. My shy, frightened little girl is growing up fast, I thought to myself. I let her kiss linger this time before pulling away. I took her by the hand and led her to the shower.

The two of us shared the same shower nozzle as we soaped each other, letting our hands wander over each other's bodies. When we were done we toweled each other off, then kissed again. When we were done Anna looked at me. "Now what?" she asked. "How do we get to the condo?"

I took her by the hand. "We're going to have to get an escort from the Security office," I said. "And something to wear."

We walked hand in hand through the basement hall to the same Security office that Anna and I had been brought to the day her mom had showed up here at DDE and sucker punched me. Unlike that day the room was empty except for one man, a balding fortyish security guard with a gray flecked stubble beard. A crooked grin came to his face as he watched us enter. "Hello girls," he said.

"Did Barbara Anderson talk to you about the arrangement to escort us to her condo?" I asked.

"As a matter of fact she did," he replied, his eyes wandering over our bodies. He picked up a radio and keyed the mike. "Hey Tim, I've got a task to take care of. I'll be out of the office for a few minutes."

"Need any help?" Tim's voice replied over the radio.

"Naw," the man said, his eyes glued to my tits. "I just need to escort a couple of employees out. Looks pretty boring. I can handle it."

"Okay'" the voice said. "Let me know when you're back."

"Roger."

"You have something for us to wear?" I asked.

"Yeah, unfortunately," he replied. He opened a drawer and retrieved two small scraps of white cotton fabric and what I recognized as the condo key card, a type of key similar to what you would find in hotels. I held out my hand to take the garment.

"Nope," he said. "You're not allowed to dress in the building. "Ms. Anderson's orders." Apparently her statement that I would never again wear a single stitch of clothing anywhere in the DDE complex was meant literally.

We followed the guard out the door into the basement corridor, then walked until we reached an exit door and followed him through it. On the other side was an underground garage reserved for the company's top executives. At this time of the evening it was mostly empty. Now that we were out of the building the guard handed each of us our folded garments. I shook it open and saw it was a thin white cotton tank top. That was it. Nothing else.

I pulled on the tank top and Anna did the same. They were a snug fit and hugged every curve of our bodies. I pulled the bottom of it down to cover my ass which revealed a great deal of cleavage. When I tried to adjust the top part to cover my breasts half of my ass came uncovered. It was barely enough to keep us legal on the walk to the condo. The crooked grin returned to the guard's face as he watched us try to adjust them. "You're a bit overdressed for my tastes," he said.

With Anna's hand in mine we followed him up some stairs to an exit that led us outside into the main employee parking lot. From there we crossed the lot toward a busy street filled with rush hour traffic. Along the way we passed by the clothing donation bin and I thought about our clothes being in there and how Kelly had been forced to come out here naked twice today to deposit them. I don't know how she had felt but I knew it would've been very exciting for me. Even wearing the thin tank top out here was exciting.

Several horns honked as we stood at the crosswalk waiting for the light to turn green, and as we crossed the street I could feel the eyes on us. It seemed strange that after being totally nude for weeks working in the tower that being outdoors in public like this wearing a tank top could be so arousing. I could tell by the way Anna was squeezing my hand that she felt the same way. As we passed in front of the cars stopped at the light she playfully grabbed the bottom of my shirt with her free hand and lifted it revealing my ass. "Anna!" I squealed as I reached back to pull it down. Anna simply laughed. So did the security guard who was behind us and got a prime view of the show.

Five minutes later we stood in front of the entrance to Barbara's condo. The guard inserted the key card and opened the front door, then held out his hand. "Give me your shirts," he ordered. We stripped them off and handed them to him. "Someone will be here in the morning to take you back to work. Be ready."

"What about the key?" I asked.

"You don't get one," he replied, pocketing the key card.

I knew the door was designed to lock whenever closed. "So we're trapped in here and can never leave except to go to work?"

The guard smirked. "I'm not an expert on doors or anything but I'm guessing if one of you stays inside then she can open the door for the other one," he said sarcastically. "And don't leave the door propped open either. That's per Barbara Edwards' orders."

The guard turned to leave. "Goodnight gals," he said. "See you tomorrow."

"Adios asshole!" Anna shouted at him, then grabbed me by the hand and dragged me into the condo. She kept dragging me until we reached the bedroom.

I may have created a monster, I thought, as Anna pressed her lips against the nape of my neck and began working her way down from there.

AGONY AND ECSTASY

Two orgasms later I lay in bed drained, Anna's head resting on my chest, her right hand stroking my hair. As we lay there I pondered the changing dynamics of my relationship with her. The shy, frightened girl I'd first met a few weeks ago was becoming more confident all the time, and as time passed she was taking control of our relationship. I may have mentored her in our first lovemaking session last night but she had quickly taken control tonight. In both cases she had been the aggressor in initiating the sex.

I'd seen some signs of this nature right from the start in her stubborn insistence in becoming a mailgirl despite my advice and the way she had marched into Barbara's office to make it happen. I also recognized my typical pattern of ceding control to a lover as the relationship progressed and understood now that this was part of my submissive nature. Still, I was surprised with how quickly my original role as a mentor and protector to the girl was changing as Anna became more forceful, independent, and confident.

Anna interrupted my thoughts as she finally broke the silence. "Are you going to tell me what happened with Barbara today?" she asked.

"Yes, but I have a question for you first Anna."

"Okay."

"Why did you sign a contract today without talking to me first?" I asked.

Anna sighed. "I wanted to, but Barbara wouldn't let me. She said she was ending my internship immediately and I either had to sign a Mailgirls contract or leave the company. She said if I left the office without signing it I wouldn't be given another chance."

That sounded exactly like Barbara. She'd used the same tactic on me today, demanding an immediate "my way or the highway" decision, confident in knowing which path I would choose. I certainly couldn't blame Anna for caving in to it.

"Besides, I love being a mailgirl and I was doing it for nothing," Anna continued. "She offered me a lot of money to do what I wanted to do anyway!"

"That's okay," I said to her. "She forced me into a decision today in pretty much the same way."

"What happened today anyway?"

I decided I was going to tell her everything, I would hold nothing back. I started with Kelly's confession of her complicity in recruiting me, my confrontation with Barbara, the ultimatum she had given me, and my decision to submit to her. Then I told her about the whipping and the closet.

After I'd finished we both lay there in silence for awhile as Anna digested everything I'd told her. "Wow," she said finally. "I guess me signing that contract didn't help things."

"It gives her more leverage over me. I think she wants to use the threat of forcing us apart to control me."

"That's never going to happen," Anna said as she kissed me on the lips. I smiled up at her and began stroking her hair.

"No, it's not," I replied.

Anna asked me about the whipping Barbara gave me. "That sounds awful. Did you actually like it?" she asked.

I thought it about it for a minute. "I can't say that I 'liked' it but it was incredibly arousing. I think it's mostly the humiliation and loss of control, more than the pain that gets me off. The same with the bondage. There's something in my nature that really gets turned on by it. I don't know where it comes from, but it's there."

She thought about it for a minute. "My mom used to whip me with a belt. I hated it!"

"I know. Most people would probably feel that way."

"But the pain is pleasurable to you?" she asked.

"To a point," I said. "I'm sure there's a threshold where it wouldn't be but Barbara never crossed it."

"I still don't really get it," Anna said.

I tried to think of some example that she might relate to. "If you've ever been held down and tickled it's a little like that. It's both pleasurable and very uncomfortable at the same time and is hard to endure without trying to squirm and get out of it. That's kind of what I experienced today, only at a more intense level."

"Okay," she replied. "I guess I understand that a little." A devilish smile crossed her face. "So I guess that means you're ticklish then," she said as she climbed on top of my midsection and straddled me.

"No, I'm not!" I laughed as she began tickling me with her fingertips.

"You're not?" she laughed as she intensified the tickling.

I started squirming and laughing. "Okay I am!" I squealed as I grabbed her arms to make her stop. "I'm very ticklish!"

Anna gave me a theatrical pout. "This is no fun if you won't let me do it."

"I can't help it," I said to her. Then from some deep recess of my brain came the words: "You have to force me. You have to tie me down."

Anna's eyes widened. "Really? You want me to?"

The words had surprised me as they came out of my mouth, but now that they'd been spoken I didn't want to retract them.

"Yes, I do."

Anna looked around the room. "What should I use? Is there a rope or something around?"

"I don't know. You'll need to to look around."

Anna crawled off of me and started looking through the closet and various drawers in the bedroom. When she didn't find anything she walked out of the door and began searching through the rest of the condo. I guess I could have helped her look but leaving her in charge was part of the game and I was content to lay submissively on the bed.

A couple of minutes later Anna reentered the bedroom carrying some rope. "I found it in a utility closet," she said. I recognized it as the exact same type of thin rope that Barbara had used on me today in her office. Maybe she gets a discount for buying it in bulk, I thought to myself with amusement.

"That'll work," I said to Anna. "You'll need to cut it into four equal lengths."

She left the bedroom again and returned with some scissors. After she cut the rope she looked down on me as I lay on the bed. "I'm not really sure how to do this," she said. "I don't know any knots or anything."

"That's okay. Just do your best. Tie each of my wrists and ankles up to a bedpost and I'll let you know if it's too loose or tight."

After some trial and error I found myself firmly tied spread eagle on the bed unable to move. Anna crawled onto the bed and straddled my stomach, then teasingly wriggled her ten fingers as I looked on in nervous anticipation. "Hmm, where shall I start," she smiled, then reached down and began tickling my armpits. I let out a combination of a laugh and a shriek as she did this and began writhing beneath her. "Oh boy, you really are ticklish aren't you?" she laughed.

"Yes!" I squealed. Anna's fingers kept moving relentlessly over my upper body as I twisted and turned, laughing uncontrollably. I tried in vain to avoid her fingers but the straps held me fast. In some ways this was harder to endure than the whipping as Anna kept tickling without letup.

When she'd finally finished with my upper body she slid off the bed and went after my legs. I continued to writhe and thrash on the bed but I was defenseless against her roaming fingers. When she began tickling the bottom of my feet it was almost more than I could bear. My howls were a combination of laughing, crying, and shrieking. Agony and ecstasy. Anna continued until my entire body shook as I reached an intense orgasm.

Anna backed away, a beaming smile on her face. "Wow!" she said. "That was awesome!"

"Oh my god," I said weakly, still trying to catch my breath. Anna let me decompress for a couple of minutes before she spoke again.

"What should I do now?" she asked. "Do you want me to let you go?"

"You're in control, Anna."

That devilish grin returned to her face. "Well then, I'm starved," she said. "I'm going to fix myself something to eat and if you're a good girl I might feed you something, too. Then I think we'll do that again!" Anna leaned over and gave me a deep kiss on the lips, then turned and padded out of the room leaving me strapped to the bed.

As I stared helplessly at the ceiling a smile crossed my face. This had been the craziest day of my life and it wasn't over yet.

HOLDING PATTERN

After that crazy day things started settling down a bit for me and Anna. Every weekday morning a DDE security guard would show up at the condo at 7:00 am, hand us each a skimpy tank top, and escort us to the DDE complex. We'd enter through the underground executive parking garage and would have to remove the shirt and hand it back to the guard before we were allowed to enter the building.

From 8:00 am until 6:00 pm we worked our regular mailgirls shift. After that I began my now mandatory naked cocktail waitress duties in the tenth floor executive lounge which usually lasted for an hour or two, depending on how busy it was. Since I was a salaried employee those extra hours earned me no additional money or overtime and the executives were told by Barbara not to tip me. The only one who ever broke that rule was the CEO Dan Evans who continued to be pleasant to me on the relatively rare nights he showed up in the lounge.

Although Anna wasn't required to be there and was too young to legally serve cocktails she always accompanied me to the lounge and refused to go back to the condo without me. By the time we got home each night it was often 8:30 or 9:00 and we only had the energy for a quick dinner and a little television before collapsing into bed.

On Saturdays I was also required to come in for a few hours to deliver mail for the reduced staff working in the tower that day. Anna also came with me although I kept trying to convince her to stay home and relax. Sunday was the only day we had the entire day off and we pretty much just hung out all day in the condo, unwilling to go outside without any clothes. Other than the brief walk each day to and from work Anna and I remained nude all day, every day.

When we had the time and energy, Anna and I continued exploring our "tickle torture" bondage game and she even began researching online different types of knots and methods of tying me up. Needless to say this was a tremendous turn on for me and Anna was really getting into it, too. From tickling she began including some light spanking which I also loved. Our relationship continued to evolve as Anna gained confidence and control. It was nothing like a slave/master type of thing - I had plenty of that with Barbara - but I enjoyed allowing Anna to take control of our lovemaking sessions as I played the submissive.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds