• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Cuckolded with a Coworker

Cuckolded with a Coworker

It all starts one morning when you wake up with excellent morning wood and roll over and try to fuck me.

I'm feeling extra bossy today though so I don't allow you and instead lock up your manhood for an undisclosed period of time. Once you're locked up I tease you a bit, fondling your balls and your taint. Then you go off to work like every other day. Except today you're feeling quite frustrated since I've denied you of the privilege to cum.

While you're at work I send you dirty messages of myself just to tease you that much more. I tell you how I'm home alone, sprawled out on our bed searching the Internet for pictures of sexy men with huge cocks. I can tell that this angers you so I start to send you some pictures too.

I make you feel inferior to these other men with their huge cocks and toned, sexy bodies. I ask you, "baby, why can't you be more like him? Look at the size of his package."

You uncomfortably squirm around in your chair since for some reason you're beginning to get aroused by this. Which confuses you and only makes you feel more angry, but those emotions mix with the arousal you're feeling.

I start to tease you even more now saying, "baby wouldn't you love to see me get fucked by such a big dick?" You don't respond. I know it's because you're ready to freak out on me, but at the same time you're turned on by the idea of me getting my holes torn up by another mans huge cock

This only makes your already engorded penis become larger within its uncomfortable confines. You ask how much longer I intend to keep you locked up like that and I tell you, "as long as I like, or perhaps we could make a deal..." You know what I'm going to ask for and you hesitate to reply. Finally you decide to see what I'm willing to wager. I tell you that I want you to let me fuck another man while you watch.

I don't have anyone in mind but I'm sure that I could find someone-maybe someone from work, a random person who we meet out, or perhaps someone of your choosing-someone who I know makes you feel inadequate.

After all, isn't that the point?

You decide that the best choice is for you to pick the man who will get to fuck me.

You choose one of your coworkers, who is notorious for having a lot of sex and being rather good at it. At least that's what you've heard and you've always been a little jealous of him anyway. He is your supervisor and even though you know you'd be way better at his job, you don't have it.

One night you invite him out for drinks and appetizers with us. You're nervous as we pull up to the tavern, you tip the driver and open the door for me to get out. I've made sure to dress extra revealingly tonight. Sharp black heels paired with a tight red dress that highlights all of your favorite parts of me, especially my toned, tight ass.

We go inside and see him sitting at the bar, he smiles at us and waves. We walk up to him, exchanges hellos, and he kisses me on the cheek-a normal interaction; however, for some reason this makes you particularly angry tonight, probably because your cock is still crammed into my little torture device. We order drinks and go sit down at a small table.

I look at you to check and make sure you're still okay with the plan. You nod. I begin to sip my drink, allowing myself to get tipsy and settle into my new role. You've already had two glasses of whiskey and seems to be hitting you hard tonight. You watch me in awe as I flirt with him. I make sure that I share brief but intimate touches with him the whole time. I also make sure not to neglect you. I don't want your crotch to be too comfortable.

I rub your arm and you place your hand on my thigh under the table. You start to try to slide your hand up my dress but I stop you. It's so warm in between my legs. You don't know how much more you can take. By now we've all had enough to drink that we've eased into a much more relaxed interaction. I excuse myself and get up to go to the ladies room. You try to follow me, but I give you a disapproving look and you sit back down.

I can tell you're ready to rip through the confines of your chastity belt. This turns me on even more. I make sure when I return from the bathroom to turn myself so I'm more so facing him than you and pretend to be in grossed in what he's blabbering on about. I'm not listening, instead I'm thinking about what he looks like naked and how not too long from now I'm going to feel his big, strong hands on my body.

It's getting late and you suggest that we go back to our apartment. We're all in agreement about this. I wink at you to signal you that soon I'll be letting you free and there won't be much more to endure.

When we get back to our apartment you fumble with the keys and finally the door unlocks and we step inside. We go into the living room and you offer him another drink, he accepts and you go into the other room to make it. While you're preoccupied, I take this time to begin getting physical with him. I gently place my hand on his knee-at first he seems to back away but quickly accepts it. You come back into the room and now the growing bulge in his pants is becoming more apparent. This succeeds in further turning me on and without thinking about it, I begin to kiss him. You move closer to me and begin to run your hands over my still clothed body. You can't wait to get me out of this dress, until you remember that you probably won't be the one fucking me tonight.

I've now begun to remove his clothing, first his shirt, then I slowly unbutton his pants. I decide to make the situation more humiliating for you by exposing your caged genitals to him while you watch us fuck. I unzip his pants and the size of his cock does not disappoint me, in fact it's even better than I hoped it would be.

You start to stare at his balls without even realizing it. You wish yours were more like his. Large, plum, succulent looking. I begin to lick them and he moans in pleasure, his cock is pulsating and yours is begging to be released.

You remove my clothes as he begins to finger me, I send you off to our bedroom to get some toys.

When you come back I've bent him over and am eating his ass. He is moaning in immense pleasure, I ask you to hand me a butt plug and I insert it into his ass. Then I pull him on top of me and take his dick in my hand to guide it into my dripping pussy.

Your dick is in absolute agony and you're only getting more turned on by watching us fuck. Suddenly I stop what I'm doing and go to get the keys to unlock you.

I do and I command you not to touch yourself while we fuck. I have a special surprise in mind for you. We go back to fucking and now I'm riding him. I can feel him trying to hold himself back from cumming. Then I make him stop. I tell him I want him to fuck you. You don't know what to say or do. I tell you to bend over and you do so rather timidly.

At the last minute I change my mind and quickly put on the strap on so I can fuck you. You've pretty much had it from being cooped up all day and you almost cum after a few minutes so I stop. This time when he and I go back to fucking I take him in my ass.

His dick is a little longer and thicker than yours so stretches my asshole out in a way I haven't experienced before. I make a small screeching sound but quickly become used to his girth. I begin riding his cock with my ass.

I see you try to touch yourself and I lock you back up. You try to resist my doing this so as a little extra form of kink I spank you after I've caged you back up.

I slowly insert his dick back into my ass and start to ride it faster and faster. I'm sitting right on it taking the whole thing. He tells me he's about to cum but I tell him to wait. I keep riding harder and harder, taking every inch of him into me. I finally allow myself to cum and ripples of pleasure surge through my whole body

I don't stop though.

I tell him it's his turn now and he can cum. I'm riding him so hard and deep and my ass is just bouncing off of his solid abs the whole time and then finally he busts into my ass. I can't believe the ecstasy I'm feeling as he shoots his seed deep into my asshole. I collapse on top of him briefly and go over to finish you off. I put the strap on back on and start fucking your ass hard and deep.

For the first time I succeed in getting you to cum from just anal stimulation.

You moan as the orgasm takes over your whole body, you've never felt pleasure like that before.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Cuckolded with a Coworker

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds