• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Welcome Home: Dirty Fuck & Snack

Welcome Home: Dirty Fuck & Snack

It had been a long two weeks. You had been away and we had decided that neither of us was going to orgasm until we saw each other again...which was proving to grow more difficult by the day. There were two days left until you came home and that morning you sent me a picture of your morning wood saying, "how does this make you feel sexy? I can't wait to stick it in you."

As soon as I saw your cock my pussy moistened. I wanted you bad. I could barely last a day without thinking of you bending me over and fucking me. I needed you, but I was determined to play it cool since I was your mistress after all.

I replied casually saying, "oh my sexy slave I love it but we'll see who gets to stick what where when you get home." Even as I said this I wanted more. It was time to torture you a little bit so I quickly shot you another text saying, "baby my present to you, 10 minutes of masturbating but don't bust that load. That's all for me."

You instantly wiped out your cock and started going at it. It had been 12 days since I'd allowed you to touch yourself. The stream of precum that came showering out of you was a sign that the time couldn't go fast enough until you got back home.

You kept jerking and when your phone buzzed again you knew it was me telling you time was up. You reluctantly got out of bed and got ready for the day ahead of you. For the remaining two days of your trip we didn't talk about sex again, but I made sure to send you sexy pictures of myself throughout the days just to get you hard and frustrated.

Then the time finally came for you to come home. I was so excited to see you and even more horny. I knew I would have to control myself when you walked through the door because I wanted it so bad. I wanted it in every hole, every position. I was craving your dick.

Finally later that night I heard your key in the door and jumped up in excitement. I made sure that I was wearing something that really flattered all of my assets so naturally I'd chosen a black, lacy bra and thong.

I ran to the door to greet you and we started making out hard. You pressed me up against the wall and started dry humping me. I knew this couldn't last much longer so I quickly moved things to a place where we could be more comfortable.

I told you to carry me into the next room so we could at least have a piece of furniture to go at it on. I sat you down on the recliner and slowly striped your clothes off one by one.

I then proceeded to give you a lap dance, teasing your erect cock with the soft skin of my supple ass. I stripped off the little that I was wearing and sat down right on top of your cock.

You let out a primal moan as I pushed you deeper into me. It wasn't long before I knew I was going to cum, I grinded my hips into you faster and faster so you were hitting me just right and then I came...and you almost did too but I warned you to get control. I was nowhere near done with you.

I then got off of you and bent down on the floor in front of the chair, saying "come and eat my asshole sexy."

I thought you were going to lose it right then and there. I had worked out earlier that day just enough to get a little stank going on and one sniff of it drove you crazy.

You thrust your face into my ass crack and plunged your tongue deeper into my asshole than ever before. I let out a series of moans before we settled into a nice rhythmic tongue fuck.

It was driving me crazy how good it felt. You reached around and started rubbing my clit while sucking my ass. It felt better than ever before and that's when I felt the release coming. It built up slowly at first and then before I knew it I couldn't hold back anymore and I came hard, trembling. My asshole contracting rhythmically on your tongue.

Then I told you to get behind me and fuck my ass. You thrust your stiff cock deep into my asshole with such force it actually hurt a bit. Then I told you to fuck me harder and start choking me. You did and before I knew it you were saying "baby I'm gonna cum!" I wasn't ready for that yet, I needed you to get me off one last time so you slowed down but kept hitting it just as deep.

Finally I was orgasming again and told you to bust it baby. You came with such force it was like nothing I've ever felt before.

I removed your cock from my asshole and told you to eat your cum out of me. You reluctantly pried my cheeks apart and starting lapping out your juices.

When I was sure you were completely done, I turned around and gave you a little smirk, and then walked out of the room. You knew there would be more where that came from in your future.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Welcome Home: Dirty Fuck & Snack

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 170 milliseconds