• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • Obeying You

Obeying You

One of my listeners that I converse with sometimes sent me detailed instructions for having a bit of fun one evening after work. Being the good, obedient girl that I am, I followed his instructions explicitly and recorded the result for his (and your) enjoyment. I generally explain what I'm doing throughout the audio but for those who want to know more about what to expect, these were the instructions I was given:

"I want you to go to work and treat it like any other day but I want you to know, in the back of your mind, that you will be getting fucked nice and good that night when you go home. I want you to go to the restroom and remove your panties for the drive home. Take them off and put them in your purse. I want your lips to moisten on the ride home while you think about my cock.

I want to hear you walk through the front door. I want to hear those sexy boots of yours click on the floor as you walk in from your day at work knowing that you will be fucking yourself shortly. After you walk into your house, I want to hear the door close and you lean back against it. Slide your finger into your pussy and lick it telling me what you taste like. I want you to leave your boots on but take everything else off. I want to hear your clothes hit the floor. I want you to finger yourself while you lean against your door. I want your nipples standing erect from you toying with them thinking of my hard dick that you want inside that tight, wet pussy of yours. You insert one finger and tease yourself imagining it was my much thicker cock. The pink tip slowly spreading your pussy walls open to encompass my manhood in your dark, wetness.

I want to hear you walk into the kitchen and pour yourself a drink.I want to imagine you walking from your kitchen to your room in nothing but those sexy boots of yours while you hold your drink of choice.

Once you make it to your room, I want to hear you open the drawer to get your bag of goodies. I want to hear you describe the contents to me - colors, quantities, textures - while you sip on your drink knowing that you are about to get a fucking that is worth writing home about!

Take both of your nipple clamps and apply one to each nipple after you have pinched and twisted each side for ten to fifteen seconds each. Now that they are applied, I want you to grab your small vibe, turn it to the lowest setting and run it over the inside of your thighs. Inch it closer to your lips while you imagine my lovely cock saluting you. Let the vibe tease your lips. Now I want you to walk to your closet and get two or three towels so we don't make a mess on your bed. Describe the colors and texture to me. I want to hear the vibe in your hand vibrating as you walk to the closet along with your boots clicking while you motion across the floor. I want you to squat near the closet, lower your hips down imagining my face is right beneath you, and use the vibe on a higher setting to tease your lips while you are squatting right above my face and giving me quite a show. Do this for about 30 seconds and then stand up, turn off the vibe, and taste yourself. Describe your juices for me and then take your nipple clamps off and walk back to your bedroom with the towels while I listen to those boots of yours clicking along.

Once you get back to your bedroom, leave the towels on your bed next to your other toys for the evening. Now go get two long scarves. Describe the color and texture while you bring them back to your bed and place them next to your collection of adult toys. Enjoy your drink (don't forget to tell me what is is) and then place it somewhere where it will not get knocked over in the event of an enthusiastic orgasm.

I want you to lay the towels on your bed and climb on your bed. Do not take your boots off. I want you to tie each boot to the bed post using those two scarves you picked out earlier. Describe it for me as you are securing them to the posts. Are your legs spread wide? Position your pillows in such a manner that you can look at down describe in detail the scene that is about to unfold involving your lovely pussy. I want you to take your white rabbit and give it a nice sucking. I want you to pretend that it is my thick, throbbing dick inside your mouth. How deep can you take me? Do you like being tied up while you wrap those sweet lips around my manhood? Once you have the while rabbit nice and slick I want you to turn on the shaft to the lowest setting. Take the tip and swirl it around each nipple. Then, work your way down toward that magical triangle of yours. Tease your inner thighs for me, describing my precum dripping tip pushing against the soft flesh of your inner thighs.

Grab your nipple clips and apply one to each side. I want you to take the rabbit and slide it in just an inch or so. I know you are tight and I am well endowed so feel free to spit on me to help me slide into you easier. Slide the rabbit and and out but only go 2-3 inches max. There is a time for full penetration but we are not there yet. I want you to leave the white rabbit inside of you on the lowest setting. Grab your small vibe and use it on the highest setting to run circles right above the white rabbit. Alternate from running circles over your lips to holding the vibe to each nipple clip. Do 5 second intervals, 10 times. While you are making the rounds, I want you to imagine that I have my cock inside of you while I am watching you play with the vibe.

Does that excite you? To know that my hard cock is inside your pussy, just soaking up your juices, while you lay back against your pillows and tease yourself with that tiny vibe of yours. That tiny vibe isn't going to fill you up. It isn't going to spread your pussy walls open. You need a well endowed cock inside fo you. Turn off the small toy inside you - it isn't what you need. You need my thick, hard, dick deep inside that moist love hole of yours - admit it. Tell me you want it deeper. Harder. Faster. Admit it.

Good. Now we are on the same page. I want you to turn the shaft to the second speed. I want you to insert the shaft deep enough that the rabbit ears touch your lips. Insert me at a moderate pace down until the ears touch your lips. Do it in 10 stroke intervals, 3 sets with a 3 second pause in between sets. Now you can turn on the ears to the highest setting.

I want you to turn both speeds all the way up. We are going to do the same 10 stroke intervals, doing 3 sets. On the third set you can let your juices flow freely. Spread your legs wide for me as I plow deeply into that dripping pussy. I want to hear you moaning as you are fucking the shit out of my cock. Tightening those pussy muscled of yours when I am balls deep inside of you. Clamp down on me, baby. Don't hold back, I can handle it. Take me as deep as you possibly can and squeeze me like you don't want me to ever leave. Let's finish the last set. Just ten more strokes and you get to cum like you have imagined all day. 10. Slide me deep into you. 9. Keep going. 8 Don't stop. 7. Atta girl, take it all. 6. Oh baby, you can squeeze! 5. Almost there. 4. Don't stop. 3. Oh, so wet! 2. Don't stop, baby! 1. FUCK!!!! Squirt your juices for me, baby!

Go ahead and catch your breath, I can imagine that you might be breathing a bit heavily at the moment. Soak it in. You waited all day for that, savor it. You earned that orgasm, Miss Puss. I want you to untie yourself once you have caught your breath. Remove the nipple clamps and turn off your toys. Describe the wet spot that you just created.

Now walk over to the location of your drink. With your boots still on, finish off the drink. I wish I could see that smile from the pleasure you just released."

So how did I do? Was I a good girl? Or do I need to be punished?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • Obeying You

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds