• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • An Office Memo

An Office Memo

MEMORANDUM

To: Mr. McCaffrey

From: Miss Morgan

Re: Your new assistant.

Sir, you directed me to screen applicants for the new personal assistant position. I have undertaken this task with close attention to detail and with great hope that my replacement will prove to be successful in this company. I understand you have a new position for me and that another person must fill this role. Of course I am always willing to be flexible and open for whatever you require.

The following report will summarize the two potential applicants I have selected for your review. I am hopeful that one or both will meet your requirements and will of course take full responsibility and take any punishment you deem necessary for my lack.

Sir, you gave clear outcomes but were flexible about the process. Therefore, I took the liberty to work with the relatively large pool of applicants in the way I saw fit. As you know, we had a substantial response to your advertisement due both to the substantial salary and generous and exceptionally unique benefits. I invited the most promising candidates based on head shot and measurements to respond via email to a number of questions. I quickly weeded out applicants that did not have the requisite skills or the correct attitude towards hard work or the dedication to fulfilling each and every task.

Applicants that passed this initial screening, were called in for a personal discussion of your strict standards for quality and punctuality as well as the fact that in this position they would be required to attend to your every need. I indicated that there would be a dress code and that any deviation would result in punishment. I also administered a test to determine how responsive the applicant was to authority. If an applicant proved slow to respond to commands, they were removed from the pool.

The third round was more comprehensive and involved a detailed probe into their background, sexual history and temperaments. I also made certain that the uniforms would fit and that their demeanor was well-suited to this workplace. The two applicants below: Miss Johnson and Miss Ashton are the ones who impressed me most and have attached a detailed dossier for each.

Candidate #1: Miss Edie Johnson.

Miss Johnson measures 36-28-38 with a bra size of 34DD containing very round breasts. She is naturally blonde with shoulder length hair and blue eyes and has a typical hourglass figure. She stands at 5'3" and weighs 135 pounds. She thinks carefully before she speaks and has a pleasing demeanor. Her doll-like face and curvy figure suggests that she fulfills your requirement of being "hot" although I defer to your judgement of her picture (see picture 1a). She is petite however and I know that you prefer slightly more statuesque women. Yet this truly is her singular flaw and so I felt it best not to exclude her on that basis.

What impressed me most about Miss Johnson was her desire to please. She immediately responded to early tests regarding authority by quickly pouring me a glass of water and walking provocatively around the room rolling her hips as directed. When asked to strip, she did so quickly and with no complaint, offering herself to me in the position required first to take accurate measurements and then to try out various positions that would be needed to present herself in your company (see picture 1b). She was also adept at walking in the higher heels you require and the uniform suited her figure well. If I may say, her large but perky breasts are a joy to see in motion (picture 1c,d and e).

This morning I gave Miss Johnson basic instruction in beginning positions. First I directed her to kneel with her tits presented, thighs far apart and with her lips parted. Her back was straight and hands folded behind her back as asked. She required very little adjustment and seemed eager to show her skill at cock sucking as well as the potential for her to fuck your cock with her tits (picture 1f and g). While I defer to your expertise in the matter, I had her suck both my fingers and then to take as much of my strap on as possible down her throat. I believe her to be adequate at this skill.

I then directed Miss Johnson to the second position of head down and ass up and by this time, she was already quite lubricated at the requirement to display her ass and cunt lewdly to me. Given the speed with which Miss Johnson responded to the slight spanks to her tits, ass and thighs as I corrected her position, she appears only to need a light touch in corporal punishment and is eager to do what she is told. Miss Johnson's cunt is shaven and the skin of her cunt and asshole is as creamy and fair as the rest of her skin (pic 1h). Her capacity to arch her back and spread her legs so that both of her holes are completely visible was admirable. I took advantage of this position and placed the tip of my plastic cock at the entrance of her cunt, while Miss Johnson whimpered and moaned she did stay still as I had commanded.

When I encouraged Miss Johnson to show me how well she could take a cock in her cunt, she impressed me with muscle control, a very hard and greedy doggy style fuck and with a very loud voice that she used to beg and moan for release. When I spanked Miss Johnson's ass, she responded quickly and fucked harder but did not orgasm until I permitted her to. This suggests she could be a good candidate for orgasm control. Given Miss Johnson's history of being under fucked, I believe that shows considerable control on her part. I hope that you will enjoy the videos of her that have been sent via email for your review (video 1).

Indeed, I believe that it was Miss Johnson's eventual orgasm on my plastic cock that prompted my reprimand yesterday. Again, I wish to apologize for the inexcusable noise we made and for the volume of Miss Johnson's orgasm as it disturbed your meeting with Miss Moore. In the future, I will certainly use a gag or be sure that her wanton and slutty shrieking does not interrupt the office. I can only beg forgiveness for my inability to control Miss Johnson as well as you handle myself, Miss Moore and others who are fortunate enough to be in your employ. I am grateful for your correction and punishment yesterday.

A short note on her experience in sexual submission (please see section 6 for a more detailed history). She said that she was once tied up by her boyfriend when he was drunk in college but that her current husband has not been interested or able to dominate her. Further discussion, and no small amount of tears, suggests that she is married to a man who does not satisfy her sexually and he would be content to orgasm once or twice a year. She needs to be more fully used and displayed sexually. She is hoping that her work at this company will allow her to expand her sexual boundaries and to control her excessive urges for pleasure. Indeed, she explained that she has fucked herself with a number of implements in her kitchen as well as vegetables and even a hairbrush. Miss Johnson's experience with sex toys and dildos seems limited. However she appears eager to learn more. I believe she will blossom under your tutelage.

Candidate #2: Miss Jane Ashton

Miss Ashton's measurements are 39-26-35, and she wears a bra size of 32B which contain small but very perky breasts. I believe we would classify her as "pear shaped". She is 5' 8" tall and has brown hair in a pixie cut with a pleasing smile and a warm demeanor. She is bubbly and outgoing in personality and acquiescent in response to authority. Miss Ashton is also extraordinarily flexible and spent some time teaching a variety of circus arts. I believe you will find her ability to bend and move to suit your needs impressive (see pictures 2a, b and c).

Overall, I found Miss Ashton to be beautiful to watch in motion. She is poetic and fluid as she moves (pic 2d). I taught her the positions you have taught me sir, so that she could display her ass, cunt, mouth and tits for your pleasure. She was adept at each and seemed to want more correction and more positions (2e and f). In fact, Miss Ashton inspired me to work harder at holding my body in such a way that demonstrate my desire for your cock Sir.

When we had progressed through each of the positions I knew, I wanted Miss Ashton to continue to move her body for me, so I told her to show me positions that I had not yet shown her. Miss Ashton's inventiveness impressed me. One position had her squatting with her hips thrust forward to show off the wet seam of her cunt while holding her hands behind her head. The muscle control and concentration on her face were impressive (2g). She also displayed her ass and cunt by standing on her toes and bending over with her back arched. Her nipples were clearly hard from that display (pic 2h).

Miss Ashton also seemed amenable to the pleasures of receiving pain and humiliation. When she stumbled as she brought me a glass of water, I required that she present herself on all fours to receive several spanks from my paddle. Miss Ashton was graceful in her presentation and upon inspection, her nipples were very hard and her cunt was even wetter after I spanked her (2i). I asked about her sexual background, she confessed to being turned on at the thought of being spanked for her misdeeds. She also confessed a debased idea of begging for a punishment as a treat. She will likely be an excellent painslut and will do well with stress positions.

Miss Ashton's ass is well suited for prolonged spanking and will likely also be a delight to fuck once it has been properly trained. Her holes are a rosy brown and she holds apart her asscheeks beautifully when told to. I spent some time with her on the ground as she seemed responsive to the humiliation of being naked and being told to crawl. When I strapped on my cock, she was eager to suck it. I believe she also has some degree of financial need, so the request to give me a blow job for her salary also made her eager and willing.

I then sat down on the couch and had Miss Ashton crawl onto my lap to fuck herself slowly and at my command on my cock. She was a pleasure to watch as I hope you will see in the video I have sent (video 2). I very much enjoyed playing with her small but sensitive tits as she ground her pussy down on my cock. I believe she will also do well with some nipple torture and flogging and she seemed not to be able to get enough of me sucking, slapping and biting her tits. Her orgasm was much quieter than Miss Johnson's, but given her prodigious muscle control, I would guess that her internal muscles are likely to milk your cock well Sir.

She is single at the moment and has slept with both men and women. I am hopeful Sir that I might be able to try out her skills in pussy licking if you would derive pleasure from your slutty employees fucking one another.

Conclusion

I am hopeful Sir that one or both of these candidates will meet your requirements. Each of them is available for closer inspection this afternoon at your leisure as they are currently in uniform and awaiting your review.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • An Office Memo

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 271 milliseconds