• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My VideoChat Error Ch 03

My VideoChat Error Ch 03

12

The meetings Monday afternoon seemed to fly by. New clients, possible new ongoing account. If all went well in person meetings in their office 300 miles away. I was being considered to lead this project. My boss said that if I got the lead on this account I would be expected to perform. And perform well.

I had mulled that statement over in my mind. I had performed earlier that day, in my office. I submitted to a man with a large black cock. Large balls. Much larger than mine. I took that thick black cock in my mouth and drained his balls. Decked out in pink lingerie. My pink lingerie. All while Naughty was video recording me. While my secretary Denise watched. Then I performed oral sex on her, at Mike's bidding. Man is she a hot brunette. Right after I performed fellatio on him.

Performed. Thats what I did. I did not like sucking dick, but I had to. And I had to make like I liked it. Or Naughty would send video evidence to my wife.

I had to swallow all of his spunk. It seemed like he shot buckets of it in my mouth. I knew that it was nowhere near that much, just seemed endless. I even had to thank him for it. I felt revulsion yet my own penis stirred at the recollection of sucking cock for the first time.

My wife had better not find out.

Tuesday and Wednesday were jam packed with meetings. I barely had enough time to put my lingerie on in the morning and barely enough time to masturbate in it at the end of the day and not be late getting home.

Thursday was our first slow day, at least slower than the others. I hadn't yet broached the topic of Monday with Denise, nor had she asked. I knew she thought about it, I could see it in her eyes. I could see it in her sly grin every time she looked at me. I felt ashamed. She saw me submit to another man. She saw me take his cock in my mouth and service it. How humiliating.

What could I say? What would I tell her? Naughty was pretty clear. I could not tell Denise about her. I could not tell her that we were being video recorded. I am also not gay. Denise must think so now. How could I explain why I was in lacy pink lingerie seemingly eagerly slurping down on a big black cock? I had been mulling this over in my mind since Monday and still I did not have a good answer.

At least it was done. I had expected Mike to be back on Tuesday or Wednesday. He wasn't. Nor did Naughty mention him coming over again in the chat. Naughty did however make me watch the video of me eagerly blowing Mike while I masturbated in my lingerie. He/she also made me thank him/her for letting me watch it while I shot my own load.

What a sick mind Naughty had. Sick indeed.

Who was Naughty? What was I being punished for? It had to be punishment, no one would force a man to act like a woman rather than take cold hard cash. I had offered it, but Naughty did not even want to know how much.

As I was gathering my things for lunch, I noticed Denise standing in the doorway.

"Mike Brown is here to see you again," she mentioned with her head cocked to the side and a deep grin on her face. "He said it would be another lunchtime meeting."

My heart sank into my stomach once again. I knew what this meant. I would have to submit to his big black cock again. I would have to suck it dry and swallow every drop of it in front of my web cam. For Naughty.

The thought of having another man's fat dick resting on my tongue, another man's hot spunk in my mouth, made butterflies flutter in my stomach. Was it true revulsion?

As Mike stepped into my office he turned and motioned to Denise. "Come in Denise, we will again need your services, like on Monday."

She must have hesitated. Then she came in looked at her feet and shut the door. She scooted over to the couch and sat down. This time her white stockinged legs were crossed. She tugged at her skirt, trying to pull it to cover her knees unsuccessfully.

As I had been watching this hot brunette take her place on my couch, Mike had moved himself to the same spot he was in on Monday.

I was not logged into the video chat! This would not be recorded! I felt a slight surge of joy. Joy that my cocksucking would not be made record of.

Then my email pinged.

"Take care of that before we begin," said Mike in a very business-like voice. I sat down and saw that it was from Naughty. I saw that it reminded me to log into the video chat as usual.

My heart sank once again.

"Be more eager," Naughty typed. "You know what to do. Don't just wait for Mike to tell you what to do. I expect to see you make progress or..."

At that I got up and removed my business clothes. I took my heels out from inside my desk and put them on. Then I walked back to Mike and began unbuttoning his shirt. He smiled. Mike helped by taking it off.

"You really are eager to suck my cock. No black cock in your mouth in three days. No seed in your belly since Monday," said Mike with a grin.

"You even dressed up for me again. Nice pink stockings with a garter belt to hold them up, pink panties with a lace trim and a nicely laced pink bra."

He paused, then added with a grin, "Dressed like a girl should be."

That made me more aware of how I was dressed. I blushed with embarrassment. That made me look down at my feet. Looking down made me see the lacy pink bra on my chest. My pink bra. Looking down made me see the lacy pink garter belt attached to the nice pink stockings. My garter belt and my stockings.

I felt a slight shiver.

I looked over at Denise. She still sat the same way but her eyes were fixed on us. Like she was about to see a key part of a movie at home on her couch. There was a look of eager anticipation on her face. No denying it.

I knew what Mike wanted. He was here for me to service him. He had come so that I would suck his cock in front of the web cam for Naughty. Yes Naughty was still there, the chat messages revealed that.

I dropped to my knees in front of Mike, unbuckled his pants and pulled them gently down to his ankles. Once again his briefs had a large bulge.

His cock.

Waiting for me.

I pulled down his briefs and breathed in the muskiness of his manhood.

"Good girl Shauna, now begin. I've been saving up my seed for you since Monday. My balls are full and aching to be drained."

I hesitated. This is becoming a regular occurrence. I am becoming his cocksucker. His cross dressing cocksucker. He is even saving himself for me. Oddly I almost felt honoured, yet appalled at the same time.

I wrapped my white hand as best I could around his black cock and took the head into my mouth. I began to lick and suck. I began to stroke him. He had been semi-flacid but quickly grew to full size as I worked on him.

"I love seeing you kneel before me in your lingerie. I love the feeling of your mouth and tongue on my cock. Tell me that you love my big black cock. Tell me that you want my seed. All of it."

I remembered the video cam. I remembered Naughty's words. 'Make progress' I had been told. I did not want to tell him that, but I found myself looking up at him. Looking into his eyes.

I kissed his cock with wet lips. "I love your big black cock."

I licked the head of his cock and briefly took it in my mouth.

As I pulled it out I whispered loudly "I want your seed. Fill my mouth with your seed."

I kept sucking on Mike's cock. I kept licking it and stroking it. That would be the only way to get him to shoot his load. I needed him to. The sooner the better.

I had been keeping half an eye on Denise. She had just spread her legs and put her hand under her skirt. Her eyes were still glued on me sucking Mike's big dick.

"Have you ever seen a black cock before mine?" he queried her already knowing the answer.

She shook her head no as she continued playing with herself and her eyes do not leave his cock.

"Come closer and have a better look, its ok," he added as he motioned her over with his head.

Denise hesitated, then rose from the couch and slowly walked over. Her eyes were fixated on the big black tool that I was still stroking and sucking on.

A white man sucking on a black man's cock.

"Crouch down and get a close up look," Mike suggested.

Denise took his suggestion and wound up dropping to her knees beside him. I noticed that her eyes were still on his cock.

"Nice isn't it?" asked Mike with a big grin on his face.

She nodded her head meekly. This is turning me on, seeing her hot flushed face so close to mine.

Lust. She has a look of lust on her face.

Her thick sensual lips were slightly parted as she breathed heavier, taking in the scene before her.

"Go ahead, check out my balls."

Even though her body was saying yes, she shook her head no.

"Its ok, no one will know. When was the last time you were this close to a black man's balls?"

"Never," she whispered almost in reply.

"Then go ahead, this may be your only chance."

With that, hesitatingly at first, she reached out her hot little right hand and gingerly cupped his ball sack.

"Their massive," she said a little louder. "Much bigger than my boyfriend's."

"Go ahead, play a little with them. Its ok. No one will know." She cupped and caressed them.

"They are so nice," she said. Eyes still fixed on Mike's big black cock. Eyes fixed on my ministrations to this big black cock.

"Help Shauna stroke it a little, you know you want to," Mike suggested.

She stopped fondling his large balls and paused.

Then she reached up and wrapped her delicate hand around his member closer to the base. I moved my hand closer to the head. She gingerly began to stroke him. The look of lust was still on her face. Soon she was stroking in rhythm with me.

"Mmmmm that feels so good," Mike kept saying. "Keep it up. This is so hot."

I could sense that he was moving towards climax. He would be shooting his load soon. Shooting his load in my mouth. Emptying those big balls into my mouth.

"Your cock feels so smooth," whispered Denise. "It feels so manly. I love how it feels." Her dainty hand barely went halfway around his large dick.

His veins pulsed beneath her fingers.

She breathed heavier.

I felt a stirring in the cock I was stroking. He was almost there. I sped up.

"Ahhh, ohhhh, I am cummming!" Mike exclaimed.

Jism came shooting out of this cock head hitting the back of my mouth. More and more, and then even more. My mouth was filled as he drained his big balls into me.

He seemed more turned on than ever with Denise's help. I kept licking and sucking till I had swallowed it all and his dick was nice and clean.

"Thats a good girl Shauna, you did not lose a drop."

I suddenly remembered what Mike had told me last time. I looked up into his eyes. "Thank you for cumming in my mouth, thank you for giving me your seed," I said almost hurriedly. The taste of his spunk on my tongue. I kissed the head of his cock.

Denise's hand was still on that cock.

"Now go over to the couch with Denise, and take care of her, she needs it."

I looked over at her and the lust was still in her eyes. A slight smile cracked her lips. I followed her over. In moments my face was buried in her hairy pussy. Again. It did not take her long to cum. She was so juiced by playing with Mike's big black cock. It obviously turned her on even though she had a boyfriend. A fairly muscular boyfriend from what she had told me.

That afternoon flew by as did Friday. I was 'treated' by being shown the new video as I masturbated at the end of each day. As I swallowed my own cum. I had never thought this before, nor did I want to admit it, but my cock was feeling kind of small in my hand.

Not like Mike's.

I was told by Naughty not to jerk off over the weekend. Why did he/she not tell me not to fuck my wife? As the weekend came and passed, we did not make love, as we only did that once a month. On the Fridays when we had sex, it was in standard missionary position with no added 'kink' to boot.

While going about my weekend chores, my mind kept going back to the week before. To Monday and Thursday. To submitting to another man. A manly black man with a big cock and balls. That bothered me, but it also brought a stirring in my pants.

Eating Denise, that too I kept thinking about. And when I did, I could taste her in my mouth and smell her pungent pussy. I did not want to have an affair. I loved my wife. I loved our life. So I kept telling myself. She was not Denise though. She was good looking but not hot like Denise. She did not like to be eaten. Not like Denise. I kept fantasizing about fucking Denise's tight twat. She had tasted so good and felt so tight on my tongue.

Monday morning while Denise and I worked on things for our big meeting with the company's new client on Tuesday afternoon, she went into greater detail than usual about her weekend. I learned that she had slept over at her boyfriend's place on Friday but after that spent the rest of the weekend out and about with her girl friends. She did get laid but nothing more. She really seemed focussed on my reactions. Or so I thought.

Around 11 am, Denise popped back into my office, some files in her hands. She went about organizing them on my desk. Shuffling them it was more like.

"Are you gay?" she blurted out. "Its ok if you are."

The dreaded conversation.

This was almost worse than having a big black cock shooting a load in my mouth. What could I say? I knew I could not reveal Naughty's involvement. That would lead to termination of our deal if he/she found out, and surely Naughty would once Denise either quit or just quit partaking for the camera.

"No, I am not." Was all I could muster, as I looked down at my desk.

"You must be Bi then?" she continued, with a less awkward tone of voice.

That might be a way out. "Maybe," I replied hesitantly.

"You do like your lingerie," she added a little lighter tone to her voice. "Good choice. Looks like you go to the same place I shop at."

I smiled timidly in return. My lingerie. That made my stomach flutter. Yes I had some on below my business suit. But it felt awkward talking about it with her, even though she had seen me clad in them twice.

She noticed. "Its ok, lots of men are becoming cross dressers nowadays."

Cross dresser, she sees me as a cross dresser? That made it feel worse. Not putting a name to it had helped me reconcile myself to my current situation. Kind of. Now I was feeling odd inside. Unsettled.

I had become a cross dresser.

I had been wearing lingerie, my lingerie, for a couple of weeks now.

I could not admit it, but part of me was actually getting turned on by it. Was I associating orgasm with wearing lingerie? I shuddered at the thought.

That would also mean I would be associating climaxing with the taste of cum in my mouth. My cum. Which I drank daily now. Weekdays only, I tried to console myself.

"It's cute how Mike calls you Shauna," she broke the awkward silence by going back to the gay/bi thing.

"You do have a nice choice in lover. He does have a manly cock and huge balls. I am surprised you don't just get a hotel room with him and 'work late' once in awhile. Then you could really enjoy him." she added before I could comment.

It was true, he did have a manly cock and big balls. Thinking that brought recent memories flooding back to me. I could see his cock. Smell his cock. Taste his cock. And his spunk.

I had to reply.

"Yes, he has a good cock."

That seemed to cut the tension in the air for Denise. "You really like eating his jism. I can tell by how you just go to town on him before he climaxes. Before he shoots his load in your mouth."

"Its so hot that you swallow it all, like its precious to you."

I had never heard her talk like this with me. It was as if we were two girlfriends comparing weekend dates.

"Come on, how does it taste? You can tell me, I won't tell anyone. Describe it for me." she giggled a little. The ice had been broken. Our relationship was now on another level.

My super hot secretary had opened up to me. She was treating me like a close friend. I could not clam up on her now. It felt awkward and I felt humiliated but I had to tell her how 'good' it was. She could not know that Naughty was behind it. I wanted Denise to stay open to me.

"He really shoots a lot," I started. "It's salty. I like how it feels on my tongue. I like how it tastes," I was lying, or so I told myself.

"He should have a lot for you, his balls are big enough," giggled Denise. "A lot bigger than my boyfriend's."

She pouted a bit and then added "He likes it when I blow him but he only goes down on me for as long as is necessary. He just does it to get me wet. He rarely brings me to orgasm with his tongue. Nothing at all like you did." Denise twisted a bit in place, like a school girl agreeing to her first date.

"I loved eating you Denise, you taste so good. You are so hot," I found myself telling her. Too much information? Maybe not.

Denise blushed. "Thanks Mr Jacobs," she looked down as she replied and then slipped out of my office.

At 11:59 I received an email from Naughty. I have learned to wait till after 12:00 to start my lunch. I do not want to miss any of Naughty's emails.

"You are entertaining Mike at lunch. Log in now." I did and he/she continued.

"You have not told Denise, correct?"

"No, I have not. Just like you told me."

"Good girl. Keep it up. Mike has been satisfied so far, keep it up."

At that moment, Denise appeared in the doorway, as she does when there is someone to see me. "You know who," she said with a wink and a smile. Mike entered and motioned for her to do the same.

She shut the door behind her and sat in the same place on the couch. She sat with her legs apart this time and looked ready to begin.

Mike stood before me as I was shedding my man-clothes, I knew what I had to do.

I was dreading this, or was I?

I had to admit that these encounters had been hot and did end with me eating Denise out. That part I definitely liked.

As I was unbuttoning Mike's shirt I noticed that Denise's one hand was already under her skirt and her other was inside her partially unbuttoned blouse.

I removed all of Mike's clothes, and as usual as I pulled his briefs down I found a large black cock staring me in the face. A massive set of black balls hanging below it. As I leaned forward and reached out Mike raised his hand and motioned for me to stop and just remain as I was.

What a scene it must be. A large muscular black man with a huge cock and balls. A smaller white guy, decked out in lingerie - high heels, pink stockings, pink garter belt, lace top pink panties and a lacy pink bra - kneeling in submission to him. In submission to that big black cock. Ready to worship it.

Was I becoming his cock slut?

Would he keep saving all his seed for me? Would I be drinking down his spunk several times a week for the rest of my life? Why couldn't I just pay Naughty off? I did not want to become a bitch for this big black cock.

No, I couldn't.

He smiled down at me knowingly. "Denise, Shauna has become a good cocksucker hasn't she?'" asked Mike tilting his head slightly towards her.

"Mm hmm," she replied nodding her head as her right hand was just getting into rhythm under her skirt. She then closed her eyes momentarily.

I was still kneeling in front of Mike, staring at his thick black cock.

She had been staring at it too.

"But she is not great. Not yet. I think she needs your help."

Denise opened her mouth and breathed heavier.

"A woman like you, if you were to guide her however, teach her what you know -"

Denise slowed down and then stopped frigging herself. A big grin spread across her face.

"That would be fun," replied Denise mischievously. She slid off the couch and moved in beside me.

"Take his left nut in your mouth and suck on it lightly," Denise began, her breath slightly quicker.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My VideoChat Error Ch 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 285 milliseconds