• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Serenity Ch. 06

Serenity Ch. 06

Hi Loves,

It's been forever since I last posted, i said last time I'd take less time (clearly i still took forever.)

I really did intend to post more so apologies for that!

I hope to have more time with my new job and recent break up to be able to do more writing as I am really enjoying it again.

Thank you so much to outofshadows for editing my work and make sure to read hers!

As always if you have any questions, email me. I'll always be happy to help :)

Enjoy!

*****

Honey pulled away first, she just looked at Matt for a second. In a complete daze, she ran into the apartment without looking back.

"I'm sorry!" He called after her, but it was already too late. She was gone.

"FUCK" he shouted aloud. He'd ruined it, he thought to himself, after all that. It was over before it began.

He got in his car, slammed the door and sped home. 'I'm such an idiot' was the only thing that crossed his mind the whole journey.

He arrived home, stomped through the house. This had to end now, he couldn't do this anymore. Fuck the consequences, he wasn't standing for this bullshit any longer.

"KRYSTAL!"

_________________

Honey ran straight through the apartment.

"Honey, is everything ok doll?" Cece called out, rather concerned.

She ignored Cece's question and went and locked herself in her room.

This was what she wanted, wasn't it? Matt feeling the same about her as she felt for him? Yes, of course she did. But he's married? You aren't that girl, you won't be the other woman. Not ever. She didn't know what to think. She needed to speak to Kimmy, Kimmy would know what to do.

"Hey Sis, what's up? How you feeling?" Kimmy answered on the first ring.

"He kissed me!"

"WHAT, HOW, WHERE, WHAT HAPPENED?! TELL ME EVERYTHING NOW!"

"I know! I know! He picked me up and took me to the zoo. He was such a gentleman, it was so romantic. He had all my favourite food, then we went to this amazing little restaurant. His favourite place, we had the most amazing food and the whole thing was just amazing. Then he dropped me home and he kissed me and it was-"

"Amazing?" Kimmy laughed.

"It was though, Kimmy. Everything was..." There was a sadness in Honey's voice now.

"I'm only joking sis, I know you really like him. Sorry, I was only teasing."

"It's not that, Kimmy, it's just the-"

"The fact that he's married?"

"Exactly, you know I'd never want to be the other woman. I couldn't do that."

"He's clearly not happy though, if he was, then he wouldn't have gone to all that effort!"

"I know that, but he must have loved her once," she said again sadly, the idea of him being in love with someone else, even if it was his wife made her upset. She knew it was silly, but that's just how she felt.

"Why not talk to Cece, she'll know what he's thinking and what to do."

"I just can't bring myself to talk about it to her yet. I'm embarrassed. "

"I'm back from school in a week, we can meet up then and talk more?" Kimmy asked. "But in the meantime, talk to Cece ok? I've got to go, I love you, bye."

"But I'm going back to work then," Honey replied, but Kimmy had already put the phone down.

She sighed. 'What a mess.'

_____________

"KRYSTAL! KRYSTAL WHERE ARE YOU?!"

She was nowhere to be found. He'd finally mustered up the courage to end it and she wasn't around. Typical.

He went over to the decanter in the living room, poured himself a scotch and decided the only thing for it was a night out with the boys. He needed to get out, do something to take his mind off the situation i.e. get very drunk. After all, he didn't have work for the next 2 days.

Surprisingly, Matt was still friends with all the guys from college. He rang them and got them to meet him at Platinum. Platinum, or Pltnm, was the new it-club Matt hadn't had the opportunity to check out yet and what better chance than now to do that.

He put on a new grey silk shirt, with the top button undone. Black tailored trousers and black Prada laced up shoes and he was ready to go.

In a slightly flashy mood, he decided he was going to take the new Ferrari out with him.

Not even 10 minutes later, he was handing the keys to the valet and was heading into Pltnm.

It was dark and loud in the club, but he could see two of his friends sitting in the VIP area with a big bottle of Grey Goose. 'I can always count on the lads to get the party started,' he thought.

"Matt, how are you bro?!" Dwayne shouted. Dwayne was tall, big built and currently a professional rugby player. He had always been good at it when they were in college and he only ever had one dream, to be a professional rugby player and now he'd achieved that.

"I'm good D, how are you? How's Anya?"

"She's emotional as ever, this pregnancy really has got her feeling all kinds of ways. One minute she hates me, the next she loves me, then she's trying to bang me, then she's repulsed by me. I can't wait until the little blighter is out. I think he's going to be big like me she's only 4 months and she looks about 7!"

"You didn't tell me it was a boy?! Congrats D, I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks man, I'm really pleased. You should come round for some food soon, she still loves cooking!"

"Hey, what about me?!" Ryan interjected.

"Ry, you practically live at my house anyways, when you aren't with one of your conquests!" Dwayne replied.

"I just happen to have a fondness for fine ladies, what can I say?" He winked.

Ryan was about the same height as Matt, brown hair that was the perfect mix of messy and styled. Athletic build but nowhere near as big as Dwayne, designer stubble that just added to his slightly unkempt but put together look. Women loved it.

"Still single then?" Matt laughed.

"Of course, no woman can tame this." Ryan smiled back.

"Where's James? Matt asked. "I texted him, but I didn't get a reply."

"He's been M.I.A a lot recently, now that you mentioned it." Dwayne answered, looking puzzled.

"Been with this really dirty chick from what I've heard," Ryan added.

____________

"HONNNNEEEEYYYYYYYY" Cece shouted.

"HONEY, are you home? We are going out! It's Makila's birthday and I want you to come with us!"

"Cece, I've had a long day. I can't be bothered," she called down to her.

"It wasn't a question, you're wearing this and we are going out in 15 minutes. So hurry up! the chauffeur is picking us up," Cece said, now standing in Honey's doorway. Handing her a midcalf-length, thin strap, skin tight red satin dress that had a slit in the back, otherwise there would be no walking possible in that getup. The dress was really figure hugging and nothing like what Honey would ever usually wear.

"That won't fit me, it looks too small. Sorry I can't go now," she smiled.

"Erm not so fast, try it on."

"Fine."

To Honey's surprise, it fit like a dream. She couldn't believe it. She actually looked sexy and felt fantastic.

"Show me. Now." Cece demanded behind the door.

"You look FUCKING INCREDIBLE! OH MY GOD!" Cece screamed. "Put some make up on. Straighten that hair. Then we are ready to go. There is some nude YSL strappy heels for you to wear by the door from my personal collection." She winked. "We are going to be the envy of that party, of the whole club!" Cece beamed.

"I thought you liked Malika?" Honey questioned.

"Well, she's been a bitch lately, so what better way to get her back than to look better than her at her own party?"

"You're so bad!"

They both started laughing.

"I love you, Cece."

"I love you too, now we have a party to go to, chop chop!"

40 minutes later, they arrived at the club and met the other girls inside.

Cece had decided on her little black dress. A skin-tight, high neck, black backless dress. It was long-sleeved, but short in length, stopping mid-thigh. With a chunky diamond necklace and Swarovski crystal-encrusted Louboutins. She had her long blonde hair up in a high, sleek pony tail. She looked stunning.

Honey had never really been in a club, especially not a club like this. Pltnm was a very exclusive, VIP club. It was all black with silver-coloured furniture and decor. The bar was silver. Even the

The club was split over , a massive metallic silver tiled dance floor, In each corner were dancers on podiums painted silver, in silver outfits.

The second floor had the bar on one end and the VIP area on the other end. T

The club was packed. But Cece, a seasoned party girl, found Malika and the girls in no time.

"I hope you don't mind, I brought my bestie with me," Cece said to Malika.

"Oh, of course not, lovely to meet you. I'm Malika, this is Annie, Jen and Kelly,"

She said, introducing the girls behind her.

Malika was a tanned bandeau dress that ended just above the knee with matching pink Louboutins. She was very girly with the air of Elle Woods from 'Legally Blonde'.

Annie, a tall, chocolate skinned girl, was fuller than the other girls but without an ounce of fat on her. She was toned and athletic but still curvy. She reminded Honey a little of Serena Williams. Annie wore wet look leggings with a deep V neck khaki top that showed off her ample chest.

Jen, a redhead, had very much a Jessica Rabbit look to her. Very striking and thin but curvy. Her figure was highlighted by her vintage dress sense. A plain black corset and a tight leopard print pencil skirt and black stilettos finished her look.

Then there was the last girl. A painfully thin, plain woman of medium height, she seemed to be looking down her nose at everyone like she thought she was better than everyone else in the club.

She wore a clearly expensive but tacky-looking boob tube jumpsuit. It was a shade of peach that didn't quite work against her sallow pale skin. Her brown highlights were slightly too dark for her skin and pale blue eyes. Honey felt like her eyes bore into her

'And I guess that must be Kelly,' Honey thought.

"Nice to meet you all, thank you for letting me come!" Honey replied.

"You're welcome. Right girls. Let's get this party STARTEDDDD!"

"Woooooooooo!!" All the other girls replied.

__________

James finally turned up an hour after Matt, James and Ryan had arrived.

"Where have you been?" All three guys asked.

"You know me, lads, I had to put it down once or twice before I left my girl for the night. How could she resist all of this?" James grinned, gesturing to himself.

"You're disgusting" Dwayne replied. Never having been much of a womaniser, he had settled down with his wife Anya pretty early on in college and that was how he liked it.

"Bro, you're a bit of a dog even in my book!" Ryan laughed.

"That's saying something, coming from him." Matt added.

They were all in a fit of laughter now. James had always slept around

The night slipped by and the guys were soon drunk enough to leave the VIP area and indulge in some dancing.

The group was definitely one of the best looking in the Pltnm. The girls surrounded them, however, partially because they knew who these guys were.

Dwayne was a sportsman, Matt was a consultant and well-known socialite, James a hot shot lawyer and ladies man and Ryan an actor who was now a household name after his lead role in 'Devious Housewives.'

Ladies threw themselves all over the men, Matt and Dwayne, however, politely fended them off.

All the lads were best friends, but Matt and Dwayne were particularly close because they were very similar.

Deciding to leave James and Ryan with their new lady friends, they went and had a drink at the bar.

As Matt was walking off the dance floor, he thought for a second he saw Honey. 'No surely not, I must be delusional.'

After they got to the bar and ordered themselves drinks, the probing began.

"So M, what's the deal, how come you're still with the She-Devil," Dwayne asked abruptly. Like Cece, he had not been a fan of Krystal since day one.

"Well," Matt began hesitantly. Before he knew it, Matt's drunken state had taken over and he had told Dwayne everything from the fact that he had planned to break up with Krystal that evening to how he had completely fallen for Honey and even the fact that he kissed her."

"Shit M, I can't believe so much has gone down. You wanna watch that Krystal though, she's a conniving bitch. But yeah, dude you've got to end it for sure. So what's Honey like?"

"She seems like a sweet girl, if you ask me." A little voice said from behind Matt.

"And how would you know, pretty lady?" Dwayne probed with a smile.

"Because if I'm not mistaken, I think you're talking about me." Honey smiled back.

Matt spun round so fast he gave himself a head rush.

"Honey, what are you? Why are you? What?" He stammered before giving her a bear hug.

"Easy there tiger, I can't breathe," she choked out.

"Shit, sorry, sorry!"

"Cece invited me to her friend's party. Malika? Do you know her?"

"Yeah ye..." Matt's voice drifted off. 'She looks incredible,' he thought.

The drinks he had meant he had lost his usual tact, so Matt was just staring at her.

The way the satin was sticking to her caramel curves, her large globes just peeking over the top of her dress, teasing him. The length, long enough so that it was classy but short enough to still be sexy. The heels elongating her Coke bottle figure. Her long raven hair, straight and neatly flowing down her back. Chocolate brown lipstick made her lips look so delicious he wanted to eat them. She was close enough that he could smell that beautiful strawberry scent, now mixed with a hint of vanilla perfume. She looked and smelled good enough to eat and his member certainly agreed, now straining against his suit trousers.

"Pick your jaw up, M!" Dwayne laughed, hitting him on the arm. "Lovely to meet you Honey, I'm Dwayne, but most people call me D. I've heard only great things," he said while shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you, D!" Honey smiled in return.

"Sorry, you look incredible." Matt finally said.

"Aww thanks, you don't look too bad yourself," she said winking.

_________

Honey was having a great time out, after the accident, she still was put off drinking but was having a blast nonetheless. She felt so confident and sexy in the dress Cece picked out. She still couldn't believe how well it fitted, it was such a boost to her confidence.

She decided to leave the girls to their dancing, popping over to the bar to get herself a glass of cranberry juice.

Just as she stood there at the bar, she heard a familiar voice. It sounded like Matt. 'No it couldn't be? Could it?' Honey thought.

She subconsciously started to walk slowly towards the familiar voice, she'd know it anywhere.

It was Matt. Her Matt.

"She's just the light in my day, seeing her frown or smile can mean the difference between me having a bad or great day. She has the kindest heart, she'd do anything to help the ones she loves. I've never met anyone that meant so much to me in such a short amount of time. When I saw her laying there, man, it broke me. But now I would do anything for her. If anything happened to her, D-" Matt's voice began to crack at the thought "D, I don't think I'd survive. I can't live without her, I think she's the one, dude. The love of my life. "

She couldn't breathe. Had he? Was he? Was that about her? It couldn't be. Could it?

"Shit M, I can't believe so much has gone down. You wanna watch that Krystal though, she's a conniving bitch. But yeah, dude you've got to end it for sure. So what's Honey like?"

Oh. God. It was.

She didn't know what to do, what to think. This was everything she'd ever dreamt of and more. 'But he's married.' The voice in the back of her head said. He's not yours, even if he did feel that way, he's not with you he's with her.

But for the first time in a long time, she didn't listen to that voice.

She felt great, and she deserved to have a wonderful night. Flirting doesn't hurt anyone and they'd already kissed, so what more harm could they do?

"She seems like a sweet girl, if you ask me."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Serenity Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 273 milliseconds