• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sex Games 06 Pt. 01

Sex Games 06 Pt. 01

Carol and I were on the deck the next morning having coffee and reminiscing about all of our adventures. We were wearing our usual morning outfit of T shirts and no bottoms. We discussed what we wanted to do with our final day and night. Our time at the cottage was winding down.

We decided to take the float boat out for the day and have our final dinner at the yacht club.

I went down to the dock to get the boat ready and Carol made us some lunch and chilled some white wine.

Carol had bought a new bikini in the village. It was scandalous, the bottom consisted of two strings that framed her cunt lips and the top two strings that circled her nipples. It would be illegal on a public beach.

We loaded the boat and pushed off from the dock. Carol went to the fore deck and lay down to sunbathe. It was a perfect day to be on the lake. There were a few boats off in the distance.

In the middle of the lake I dropped anchor and we swam in the warm water for a while. The water was refreshing and the sun warmed our skin. Carol had put on a life vest and she bobbed around. I swam up behind her and cupped her breasts and snuggled my cock between her ass cheeks. We swam for a while and got back onto the boat. We ate our lunch and had some wine.

Another float boat pulled up beside us. There were two young men in the boat and they asked if we'd like to party. I lashed the two boats together and they came on board. They introduced themselves, "Bill and Tom". I introduced us, Carol my wife and me Dick.

They were staring at Carol's daring bikini. She asked them if they'd like some wine. Carol poured for all of us. When she poured she kept brushing her near naked breasts on their arms. We sat around drinking wine and making small talk.

Carol was sitting on a bench seat with her legs spread and her labia glistening in the sun. Her nipples were rock hard.

Tom asked if we'd like to smoke some pot. We both nodded yes. Tom rolled a few joints and we all toked up. The pot was potent and soon we were all buzzing. Both Tom and Bill couldn't take their eyes off of Carol. Their swimsuits were bulging with hard erections.

Tom said to Carol, "Why don't you sit over here out of the sun?"

Carol got up and walked over to Tom and sat in his lap.

She said, "Is this OK?"

Bill asked, "What about me?"

She pulled him down and gave him a hot kiss.

Carol said, "Why don't we go skinny dipping?"

We all stripped down and jumped into the water. Carol once again had on a life vest and bobbed around. We splashed around for a while enjoying the feel of the water on our naked skin.

Tom swam up behind Carol and cupped her breasts and I could see her making little humping moves. Bill swam up to Carol and was caressing her breasts under her life vest. Carol's face was flushed red with lust.

I swam up to the three of them and said,

"Let's all go back to our cottage."

Carol went with them in their boat. We headed for the dock and I could see the three of them making out as the boat approached the cottage. All of us got out of our boats, lashed them to the dock and sprinted, naked, to the cottage.

As soon as we got in Carol handed them some large fluffy towels and said, "Dry me off."

They started rubbing the towels all over Carol. Drying soon turned to groping. Tom started finger fucking Carol. We could hear her wetness. Bill got behind Carol and began fingering her ass. She was being fingered front and back and loving every minute of it.

I sat in a chair and watched. I stroked my very hard prick.

Carol told them to get on their backs on the bed. She leaned over and took both their cocks in her mouth at the same time. They moaned. Carol sucked them until they were hard, wet and glistening.

They said, "It's our turn now."

Carol sat on the edge of the bed, legs spread and her cunt open to them. They both knelt down and took a foot apiece. They sucked her toes then licked up her legs leaving a trail of saliva. When they got to her cunt, Carol rolled over on her side. Tom licked her cunt and Bill stuck his tongue in her ass.

Carol moaned, "I need your pricks."

Tom knelt in front of Carol, put her legs on his shoulders and rubbed his cock on her labia.

Carol groaned, "Put it in me."

Bill got up on the bed and Carol took his cock in her mouth.

After a few minutes of fucking and sucking Carol said,

"I want both of your cocks in my cunt."

Bill got on his back, his cock wet and hard from Carol's sucking.

She sank down on his cock with a sigh of delight.

Tom was watching and stroking his cock. He curled up to Carol's back and rubbed his dripping cock on her slit. Carol leaned forward and he stuck his cock on top of Bill's in Carol's cunt.

As he pushed in Carol's cunt lips stretched around both cocks. They both started fucking Carol. Her cunt was frothing and their cocks were rubbing on each others. It was an incredibly erotic scene.

Bill took one of Carol's nipples in his mouth and Tom stuck his finger into Carol's ass.

The added sensations had Carol trembling.

She started her sex talk "So full, so fucking full, look two pricks, Ohhh,Ungh, fuuuck me, don't ever stop."

Tom and Bill were grunting, "Uhhh, grrr, umph oh fuck, oh Carol."

The three of them came wildly. Carol was thrashing about on their two pricks. They both pushed in and I could see their pulsing veins as they filled her with cum. They all collapsed in a panting mass. Bill pulled Carol to him and Tom collapsed on her back.

When they finally pulled out of Carol there was a river of cum dripping from her cunt.

I cleared my throat and said, "Carol and I need some alone time."

Tom and Bill smiled and hugged Carol as they left.

Once they were gone I got on the bed and Carol straddled my face while I stuck my tongue deeply her ass. Carol groaned, "Ohhh, fuck, coming, coming."

While we cuddled I whispered to Carol, "You're insatiable."

Carol smiled and said, "No I'm easily satisfied. That's why I want so much more."

It was still light out and we rested before going to the yacht club for dinner.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sex Games 06 Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 255 milliseconds