• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Forced

Forced

Beads of cold sweat slide down my forehead as I sit up gasping for breath. The curtain behind my bed is rising and falling with the wind, blowing in a sweet smell from outside. I've had that dream again. Or is it a nightmare? I'm so confused. I get out of bed and throw on a pair of black yoga pants and a pink tank over a pink and grey sports bra. I slip on running shoes and head out the door into the 3am darkness. The clouds have settled over town, locking in the heat from the previous day. It's a balmy 80 degrees, and helps to warm me from my cold sweat. Jogging always helps me clear my mind. I run through my reoccurring dream once more in my head, trying to make sense of it. Terrifying things happen in the dream, yet I wake up aroused every time.

Shaking my head, I put in my ear buds and crank the music up to drown out my thoughts. I circle my main jogging area full of street lights twice and decide to take a short cut down the alley and head back home. As I enter the alley, something crashes so loudly I hear it clearly through the music. Pulling my ear buds out, I stop, standing as still as I can, and listen. I jump and scream as something comes after me. My heart racing as I panic. Realizing my mistake, I drop to my knees laughing as a stray orange cat stares up at me, and then continues his search for food. Wow, girl, pull it together!! I think to myself. That dream sure has me jumpy.

I try to stand after my laughing fit on my knees, but feel something against my shoulder holding me there. A hand? I turn my head to see what is behind me, or who. But something is put over my head. Maybe a bag. Then I can clearly feel two hands on my arms. I try to fight away but this person is very strong. The bag over my head gives me plenty of air and even spots of light, but I can't make out anything in detail. My whole body jumps when I feel his breath against my face, through the bag, and he whispers, "Scream, and you'll be sorry." Scream?? Hell why didn't I ever scream? Well, I can't now. He lifts me, with ease, and leads me ...who knows where. I hear a car door open and my survival instinct kicks in again. I need to be fighting! I pull away from his strong grasp and take off running. Where, I have no idea. I can't even see. And before I know it, I'm smashed to the ground hard. Tackled by this man I can't even see. My knees are sore from the impact to the pavement and my hands are scratched up.

"I may have told you not to scream," he gruffly says in my ear, "but you should also not run from me again. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Sir," I stutter.

My body is weak from running so far, and now fighting this man in the alley. As we near the car, I can hear the dinging of the door being open. He places his hand on top of my head, pushing down, for me to sit in the seat of the car. I do so without a fight. I try to pay attention to which direction we are going, but after turning to run, I've lost track of all direction. My whole body starts to shake and I begin to cry. My mind races to my family. How sad they'll be when my body is discovered dead in some ditch outside of town. I never had a chance to tell most of them how much I love them.

"Please don't do that." His voice startles me, and I instantly stop crying, sitting as still as I can. I jump again when I feel his bare hand on my arm. Is he consoling me? What the hell is with this guy? He bags my head and tackles me in a dark alley and now he is caressing my arm? More frustration builds as I feel my pussy clench at his touch. Wetness starting to saturate through my yoga pants.

"Breathe," he finally says. And I realize I had been holding my breath while he rubbed my arm. I sharply inhale, as my body remembers how important oxygen is. The car stops and I hear the door open and then slam shut. A few seconds go by, and then my door opens. A burst of warm air filling the inside of the vehicle. He grabs my right arm, and pulls me up what feels like a grassy hill. All I can hear are birds, and wind moving through something like dry leaves. Another door opens and we move through it. I smell firewood, coffee, and dust. Crackling sounds in the distance gives me my answer to smelling firewood. The man stands behind me, pulling my hands behind my back, and ties them together. He pulls the bag from my head, and I catch a quick glimpse of a wood cabin, fireplace in the corner, and a giant lounge couch in the middle of the room. Before I can turn my head to look around, or even see his face, he puts a blindfold over my eyes and ties it tightly. This is it. He's going to kill me. I say to myself. I start to cry again, my body shaking at the thought of dying here, in this beautiful cabin. For what?

He pushes me up against a wall, with his lips inches from mine, I feel his breath as he says, "I said, please don't do that." He shoves his hand down the front of my yoga pants and I feel his fingers against my bare pussy. I fight with myself as my pussy clenches at his touch, yet again. I should be fighting, shouldn't I? Squealing, I try to pull away from him. He holds me harder against the wall, and pushes his fingers deeper inside of me. A moan escapes me and my legs feel weak. He begins to work my pussy hard and fast with his whole hand, and I feel my body betray me. I convulse and scream loudly, coming over and over. My body is out of my control. It's now his. He puts his other hand firmly over my mouth to quiet the screams while still furiously forcing me into orgasm after orgasm. My legs start to give way as his rough hands glide quickly over my swollen clit. Catching me before I fall forces him to take his hand out of my pants. His finger, still wet with my juices, traces my quivering lips and glides down my jaw and neck. Without warning, he grabs my tank top with both hands and rips it open. I uncontrollably let out another scream. A sting catches my cheek as his hand connects with my face.

"I told you not to scream," he says, firmly.

Again, my body betrays me, as it does exactly as he asks. My mind is screaming, Run!! Get out of there!! Scream! Fight!! ... But my body does the opposite. I feel cold metal against my skin, and then my sports bra springs to the sides, leaving my breasts exposed instantly. The thumping in my chest and my heavy breathing is all I can hear at this point. He pulls my pants down around my ankles and moves me to the middle of the room. He pushes my body down and my front connects with what I assume is the back of the large couch. He pushes his finger deep inside my pussy, and then pulls it out fast. Pressing his chest against my back, he shoves his finger deep into my mouth, and down my throat a little.

"See how wet you are for me?" he growls in my ear.

"No...I...this isn't right." I stutter bravely.

"If this is so wrong, why do you love it so much?" he laughs.

He's laughing at me, that asshole. And I don't like this. He's forcing me to...I don't know. But this isn't right, is it? I don't know him. He took me from an alley and shoved his fingers inside me. How could anyone like that!?

A loud SMACK followed by a sting to my ass brings me out of my own thoughts and back to reality.

"How about you do as I ask this time? Spread...your...fucking...legs." he orders.

I spread them without thought. My shoulders are sore from my hands being tied behind my back. He slams hard into me, giving me no time to think. His cock is big. Bigger than I've ever had. It fills me, and from this position, sends me into an instant orgasm as it slams my g-spot hard. I try to hold the orgasm in, feeling betrayed by every one that rips through my body. It's no use. My top half goes limp over the couch as he takes me hard and fast. Pulling my hair, lifting my front up off the couch, he fucks me deeper and harder. I hear his breathing intensify and growls escape his lips. When I think I can't take anymore, he pulls at my hair hard lifting me off the couch and spinning me around. He forces me to my knees, with my back against the back of the couch, and shoves his cock into my quivering mouth. I taste myself mixed with him on his hard throbbing cock. Holding my hair, he fucks my mouth deep into my throat. My legs shake and I feel my own cum dripping down my inner thighs. My head is throbbing from his assault on my hair. He slaps my breasts with his free hand hard. The sensation is almost too much to handle. Every connection with my nipple sends a delicious sensation to my clit. Loudly he growls and I feel his cock swell, then warm cum squirts into the back of my throat, and slowly he softens in my mouth as I swallow every drop he gives me.

Leaving me there on my knees, confused and cold, I hear him zip up his pants. My body begins to shake again. What just happened?? He pulls off the blindfold and I blink rapidly, adjusting my eyes to the light. I stare at his feet, not sure I want to see his face. His running shoes are still tied, his jeans covering the tops. He bends down to his knees and caresses my face. His hands are a mixture of rough and soft, and feel so good against my skin. I close my eyes, and he guides my face up.

"Open your eyes and look at me." he says.

Just as the whole time I've been with him, my body responds immediately. He has beautiful eyes, and a rugged manly face. He's so handsome. I hate him. Hate that I can't find anything wrong with him even after everything he just did to me.

"You did so well, sweet girl." His compliment fills my heart with joy. But my brain is awakened again. Did so well at what?? Being raped? Gee thanks asshole!

But despite my brain screaming, I can't help but admit, I liked it. He proved to me I liked it. And even if he hadn't proved it to me, the truth was in my dreams. This is the exact thing I have been dreaming about over and over. Night after night. This is the very thing that wakes me up in a cold sweat, confused and aroused. This was a fantasy come true.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Forced

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds