• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sex with Aunt Lily & Cousin Faith Ch. 04

Sex with Aunt Lily & Cousin Faith Ch. 04

12

I dedicate this story to Bart.

Bart has incestuous sex with his Aunt Lily

Continued from Chapter Three:

With no texts between them for weeks and with him not seeing his aunt, two months later, on his Aunt Lily's birthday, as his birthday gift to her from him, Bart sent her a close up photo of his cock.

"Happy Birthday, Aunt Lily," he wrote. "I hope this gives you as much pleasure seeing my stiff prick as much pleasure as it gave me to send you my erect prick. I've been masturbating myself while staring the photo you sent me for my birthday of you in your bra and panties."

Hoping to entice her to respond, he was hoping to take their relationship to the next level. Maybe instead of just sending him another photo of her in her bra and panties, perhaps when no one was home, she'd invite him over for him to see her in her bra and panties in person. Maybe she'd allow him to touch her, feel her, and fondle her through her bra and panties. Maybe in the way he'd love to see, touch her, feel her, and fondle her, maybe she'd want to see, touch, feel, and fondle him too.

With his imagination running wild, he continued masturbating himself while imagining his aunt in her bra and panties. Maybe she'd ask to feel, hold, and stroke his naked cock while he felt her tits and fingered her nipples through her bra and felt her ass and cupped pussy through her panties. No doubt controlling herself by not responding to the photo that her Nephew Bart sent her of his erect prick, obviously by the sext message that he received from his aunt next day, she had been thinking of Bart's cock.

"You have perfect timing in sending me another photo of your cock," she wrote. "With my husband ignoring me and after overhearing my daughter talking dirty to her boyfriend on her cell phone, I'm so horny. I'm so sexually frustrated. I'd like to see you. I'll be home alone tomorrow. Come over at 10:00 am. We can have some time together to...talk," she wrote.

At precisely 10:00 am Bart rang his aunt's front door bell.

"Come in," he heard from a distance.

He opened the unlocked front door and closed and locked it behind him. Not knowing what to expect, he feared that his uncle might be there to greet him. Maybe his mother and father were there too. Maybe Faith was there also. Maybe this was all just a trap. Maybe this was an incestuous intervention to stop him from sexting pictures of his cock to his aunt.

"Hello?"

He waited and listened and then he heard his aunt's voice in the distance. He hoped that she was alone as she said she would be on the phone. He hoped she was waiting for him wearing only her bra and panties.

"I'm in the kitchen," said his aunt.

Not knowing what to expect but hoping for the best instead of the worst, he walked through the reception hall and down the long hall past the guest bedroom and guest bathroom to the kitchen. When he saw his Aunt Lily, he couldn't believe his eyes.

Chapter Four:

As soon as he walked in the kitchen, he saw her standing there staring at him in the way that he was staring at her. As if he was dreaming while wide awake, his Aunt Lily stood in front of her sink in her sheer, sexy, bra and panties. He couldn't believe his eyes. He couldn't count how many times he imagined his aunt standing by the sink while he masturbated himself in his favorite sexual fantasy of her.

Always imagining coming up behind her to feel her big ass through her skirt and panties, he always imagined reaching around her to feel her breasts through her top and bra. Then, when the impressions of her big nipples made their appearance through her top and bra known, he imagined fingering them before lifting her skirt to feel her ass through her panties.

With his sexual fantasies always culminating with him having doggie style sex with his aunt, he always imagined lifting her skirt to feel her mature ass through her panties. Yet, now, with her already standing there in her bra and panties, he didn't have to undress her. She was already there waiting for him in her sexy underwear to enter her house and walk in her kitchen.

Normally when sexually fantasizing about his aunt while masturbating himself, he stroked his cock faster and harder while imagining bending her over the sink, pushing her panties to the side, and fucking his aunt's cunt. Only, this was no sexual fantasy. This was real.

Seemingly so surreal, she wore the sexy lingerie she showed him she bought from Victoria's Secrets when they were sexting back and forth. A matching set, so sexy and so sheer, both her brassiere and panties were silk chiffon trimmed in black lace. He wouldn't know silk chiffon from cheap rayon but she told him what was in the bag before showing him what was in the bag. Seeing the lingerie held in her hand didn't do the bra and panties justice. Now seeing the lingerie on her MILF of a body raised the sexy seductiveness of her underwear to a whole new dimension.

'Holy crap,' he couldn't believe his eyes.

Just as it was one thing to imagine his aunt in her sexy bra and panties, in was quite another thing seeing a cellphone photo of his aunt in her bra and panties. Just as it was one thing seeing a cellphone photo of his aunt in her sexy bra and panties, it was quite another thing actually seeing his aunt now in her sheer, sexy bra and panties in person. Now, having seen her bra and panties on her was so much better than seeing her pulling them out of the bag to show him her sexy bra and panties on his cell phone.

Confucius was right. With a picture worth a thousand words, there was no describing how sexy his MILF of his aunt looked until he saw her with his own eyes. His aunt was so beautiful. His aunt was so sexy. In the way that most men's sexual fantasies are of a female celebrity, sports star, Olympic gymnast, a stripper, or a movie star, his sexual fantasy was of seeing his aunt in her bra and panties. Making him insane with insatiable, incestuous, sexual lust, his aunt was the woman he sexually wanted.

Whenever imagining his Aunt Lily in her panties and bra, she made his cock hard with incestuous lust and desire. Whenever imagining having sex with his Aunt Lily, his aunt was the woman he masturbated over every day, several times a day. When he wasn't jerking off to his imagined thoughts of his Aunt Lily in her sexy underwear, her was jerking off to his imagined thoughts of having sex with his Aunt Lily. Now that she was standing before him in her bra and panties, he couldn't wait to touch her, feel her, hold her, and kiss her.

Only, she wasn't the only woman of his incestuous, sexual desire. When he wasn't jerking off to having sex with his aunt, he was jerking off while imagining his aunt's daughter, his Cousin Faith, in her sexy underwear too. When he wasn't jerking off while imagining Cousin Faith in her bra and panties, he was jerking off while imagining having sex with Faith. The two most beautiful and sexiest women he knew were his aunt and cousin and now here he is standing before his aunt while she was in her underwear.

'My life doesn't get any better than this,' he thought.

Wanting to remember this moment for the rest of his life, he remained quietly still while staring at her, just staring at her. As if he was hypnotized by seeing his aunt in her bra and panties, as if he was mesmerized by finally seeing his aunt in her sexy underwear, he continued staring at her. He knew he'd be masturbating over the memory of seeing his aunt in her bra and panties for the rest of his life.

With masturbation a total waste of cum, he was tempted to unzip himself, pull out his cock, and masturbate himself over seeing his aunt in her sheer bra and panties. With her already interested in seeing his cock and wanting to see him masturbate himself and cum, maybe if he pulled out his cock, she'd masturbate him. At the very least, he was so tempted to pull out his phone and take a photo of her. Yet not wanting to ruin the moment by embarrassing her, he'd ask her to send him a photo of her in her sexy underwear later.

Even though he stood there staring at her for only a minute, it seemed like an hour. Seeing her dressed in this sheer, sexy bra and panties set was so much better than the white, lace bra and white, lace panties he had imagined her wearing. The bra and panties she was wearing were much sexier than the white, lace ones that she sent him a photo of her wearing a couple of months ago. They were much sexier than the ones he had laid out on Faith's bed and masturbated over when they were on vacation and he was watching over their house.

Just as his aunt surprised him by teasing him in her text, she surprised him even more by sexting him. Just as she surprised him by sexting him, now she surprised him by showing him what she looked like in her bra and panties. Instead of looking embarrassed or ashamed that he was seeing his mother's sister, his favorite aunt, and Faith's mother, in her sexy underwear, she looked as sexually excited as he was seeing his aunt in her sexy underwear. Not stopping there, she even gave him a naughty look and a sexy smile. Then, turning one way before turning the other, she even posed for him.

'Look at her, just look at her. If it's not enough that I'm seeing my aunt in her bra and panties, I can't believe my aunt is posing for me,' he thought. 'This is my sexual fantasy come true. Maybe all of this time, my aunt sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her. Maybe she wanted me to see her in her sexy bra and panties as much as I wanted to see her in her sexy bra and panties,' he thought.

Then, when she turned around and bent at the waist to show him her panty clad ass and the view between her legs of her panty clad pussy, he thought he had died and gone to Heaven.

'This is so unbelievable,' he thought.

As if his cock was giving her his applause at the underwear show she gave him, his growing prick bumped against his stomach and underwear as if his dick was clapping. She stood and turned around to stare at him with sexual lust in the way that he stared at her with sexual excitement. Apparently, as much as he hoped for more than just seeing his aunt in her underwear, by the sexy look she gave him, she wanted more too. Obviously, in the naughty way his aunt stared at him, she wanted sex. Obviously, no denying the sexy look she was giving him, she wanted him to give her sex.

'My aunt wants me to give her sex. I can't believe this,' he thought.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

As if she was wearing a bra and panties made from colored cellophane, his aunt's bra and panties were so sheer, nearly totally transparent, that she looked as if she wasn't wearing anything at all. When looking more closely, he could see the entire outline and shape of her petite breasts. He'd love nothing more than to touch, feel, and fondle her tits through her bra.

When he stared longer, he could see her areolas and her big nipples. He'd love nothing more to finger her hard nipples while sucking her erect nipples through her bra. In the way that his cock was already hard, her nipples were already erect. Just as he had imagined she had, she had big nipples and he couldn't wait to suck her hard nipples, albeit through her sexy brassiere.

Looking more closely at his aunt, her tits, her nipples, and her pussy through her sheer, sexy lingerie, he could clearly see her bushy, brown forest of pubic hair. As if memorizing every mold, wrinkle, and every strand of pubic hair of his aunt's sexy body, he stared at her as if he was hypnotized by her semi-nakedness. As if she was a stripper on stage, he'd love to watch his aunt dancing around the kitchen in her underwear as if she was dancing around a pole on stage. Not even bothering to remove her panties, he'd love nothing more than to push her panties aside to finger his aunt's bushy cunt while on his knees licking his aunt's bushy pussy.

'I can't wait to touch her through her bra and panties,' he thought. 'I can't wait to feel her through her underwear. I can't wait to take her in my arms and kiss her, French kiss her, while touching and feeling her where no nephew should ever touch and feel his aunt.'

With her still wearing her panties, he'd love nothing more than to turn her around, bend her over the sink, push her panties aside, and stick his big, thick cock in her warm, wet pussy. He'd love to fuck his aunt with his hard, hairy prick. Maybe because as a child he remembered staring at his aunt's big ass when she stood at the sink washing dishes while talking to him is the reason why he'd love to fuck her pussy and feel her panty clad ass now.

He wondered the sounds his aunt made when being having sex. He wondered if she'd make different sounds when he fucked her hard, really hard. He wondered if she'd say his name or, if he fucked her good, long, and hard enough to give her an orgasm with his cock, if she'd invoke the name of God. Maybe not stopping there, she'd talk dirty to him. He'd love to hear his aunt giving him hot pillow talk. He'd love to hear his aunt saying dirty and nasty, sexual things to him while he slammed his cock in her cunt from behind.

Just a thought but a scary thought, he wondered if her husband, his uncle, knew they had been sexting one another. He wondered if her husband, his uncle, knew that she was posing for him in her sheer and sexy bra and panties for him now.

With her talking to his mother every day and with all that she told his mother, he wondered if she told his mother that she'd be showing her son, her nephew, her underwear clad body. With the close relationship she enjoyed with her daughter, Faith, he wondered if his aunt told her daughter, his cousin, that she'd be showing him her underwear clad body. Finding it so hot and as long as they didn't have a problem with it, he wouldn't care if his Aunt Lily told his mother and her daughter that she had posed for him in her sexy bra and panties.

With all of the incestuous lust he felt for his Aunt Lily, he'd love nothing more than fuck his aunt doggie style as if she was a dog. As soon as he saw his aunt in her bra and panties, he had an erection. He'd love nothing more than to pound her pussy with his erect prick. Pounding her until she had an orgasm, he'd love to really pound her pussy hard while reaching around her to feel her little tits and finger her big nipples through her bra. Only, he was afraid. Going way beyond the incestuous forbidden line, it was one thing to see his aunt in her underwear but it was incestuously nasty to dare touch and feel his aunt through her underwear.

'Fuck auntie's cunt,' he imagined her saying to him to inspire him to fuck her harder and faster. 'Stick your big, fat prick in my cunt hole,' he imagined his aunt saying nasty and sexy things to get him even more sexually excited so that he'd fuck her even harder and faster.

He imagined her saying whatever was necessary for him to give her an orgasm. Then, even though he knew it was wrong and something he'd never do, he imagined shooting a load of warm, oozy load of cum in his aunt's cunt. Yet, if he was going to cum anywhere, forget about cumming on her tits or even in her pussy, he was going to cum in her mouth. Playing the reluctant virgin, he imagined his aunt protesting that she didn't suck cock. Yet, even if he had to pull her hair for her to open her mouth to take him inside, he was going to force her to blow him.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

Maybe showing him what she looked like in her bra and panties was a big step for her. Maybe him seeing her in her bra and panties was as far as she'd go. With them at the brink of crossing the line of incest, she may not want to have incestuous sex with him. Yet, maybe with her already looking so very sexually excited, she'd allow him to do more than to just look. Maybe she'd allow him to do more than to just touch her, feel her, and fondle her through her bra and panties. Maybe she'd give him sex, hot, incestuous sex, the hottest sex he ever had in his nineteen years of life.

Maybe after he gave her an orgasm with his mouth and fingers, she'd want him to give her an orgasm with his cock. Maybe after he gave her orgasms with his mouth, fingers, and cock, she'd want to give him an orgasm too. Maybe while he felt her tits through her bra and her ass through her panties, she'd take him in her hand before taking him in her mouth. Maybe she'd blow him. Maybe she'd suck his cock. Maybe she'd allow him to cum in her mouth. Maybe she'd even swallow his cum without him even having to force her to blow him.

'Oh, my God,' he thought while staring at his aunt. 'I'd love nothing more than to turn my aunt into a cum slut. I'd love nothing more than for my aunt to be hungry for my cock and for my cum. I'd love nothing more than for Faith's mother to be my sexy bitch and my slutty, incestuous whore.'

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

As if this was his sexual fantasy come true, he walked to her and put his horny hands on her hips. His fingertips and hands were touching his aunt's thin, sexy panties. He couldn't believe he was not only seeing his aunt in her panties but also touching his aunt's panties with her wearing them. With his hands touching and feeling the silky material of her panties, he reached a hand around and down her to feel her panty clad ass while reaching his other hand to cup her brown, hairy, bush of a pussy in his hand. As if he was dreaming, he couldn't believe he was feeling his aunt's ass and cunt through her panties.

'Oh, my God,' he thought.

While still cupping her pussy in one hand, he reached his other hand up to feel her bra clad breast. He couldn't believe that he was feeling his aunt's cunt, ass, and tits through her underwear. As soon as his aunt's nipples made their impressions through her thin, sheer bra, he turned them and twisted them. He pulled out his aunt's big nipples through her bra with one hand while sliding a slow finger along her pussy slit through her panties with his other hand. While fingering her nipples, he pushed down on her clit and rubbed it through her panties. Continuing to finger his aunt's pussy through her panties, she was already so wet. Just as he was hard for his aunt, his aunt was wet for him.

Wherever he touched her, she seemingly wanted him to touch her there. Not pushing his hand away, she allowed him to have his wicked sexual way with her ass, her tits, and her pussy. Not denying him her body, while he felt her tits and fingered her nipples through her bra, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her 5'8" body up against him while kissing him, French kissing him.

Weirdly strange, it was easier for him to touch and feel his aunt than it was for him to kiss and French kiss his aunt. While he fingered her cunt through her panties, felt her tits, and fingered her nipples through her bra, she kissed and kissed him. His sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe he as making out with his aunt. Oddly enough, in all of the times he masturbated himself of seeing his aunt in her bra and panties and having sex with his aunt, he never thought about kissing her, French kissing her, and making out with her.

'Oh, my God. My aunt kissed me. I can't believe my aunt kissed me. My aunt French kissed me. I can't believe my aunt French kissed me. This is amazing. This is unbelievable. Obviously, my aunt wants me as much as I want her.'

As if he was dreaming, this was beyond his wildest, incestuous fantasy. As if he was sexually fantasizing seeing, touching, feeling, and fondling his aunt in her sexy underwear while French kissing her, he couldn't believe his fantasy had finally come true. Kissing and kissing, they made out as if they were horny teenagers in the backseat of a car after the prom. Kissing and kissing his aunt, he touched and felt his aunt through her panty and bra where he should never touch and feel his aunt.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sex with Aunt Lily & Cousin Faith Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds