• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Next Door Neighbour

The Next Door Neighbour

12

I'm George. I and married to my wife, Linda for three years. We both are 27. We started dating in college. I fell in love with her at first sight. She had short brown hair and a cute smile. When we started talking I noticed that she was a very simple woman. And that's what I liked in her. The other girls I had previously dated were complete sluts. Linda was completely different. She was gentle and was good at heart. We got married as soon as we graduated and had a good job.

Our first night was pretty good. Sure she was inexperienced like the other girls I had dated but she was good. Her B-cup breasts were quite small compared to the other girls I had been with. Her hair was short and blonde. She had a few extra pounds than required but who cares? I had found the love of my life.

As we kept getting promotions and got richer, we finally bought our dream house- a nice big bungalow. Life was good.

****

It was the first time Linda had to go on an office trip for a week. I dropped Linda at the airport and came back home. I had just started cooking for myself when the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see Kylie, our next door neighbour. "Hi", she said with a smile. "Hey", I replied with the same enthusiasm. "I thought you'd be lonely as Linda is out for a week. Can I come in?" she said. "Of course", I said as I stepped aside to let her in.

Kylie was a very friendly woman. Linda and she often chatted and they both were great friends. They both shared their secrets with each other.

Kylie was a beautiful woman, gorgeous in fact. She was two years younger than me and Linda. Her body was very fit. She regularly attended the gym to keep herself in shape and she had the body to show for it. She was wearing a dark green tank top which fit to her body like a second skin and tight blue jeans which moulded to her shapely legs. Her breasts were very large, larger than most women. And she had full shiny black hair than cascaded down to her mid-back. It was beautiful with just the right amount of curls at the end. As she entered my apartment, I couldn't help but notice her round ass. It was round and heart shaped and it jiggled a little as she walked. She wore tight clothing to highlight her body.

Kylie was divorced. Her husband, Troy had had sex with another woman and Kylie was heartbroken. She immediately divorced him. She got the house she was staying in. What I couldn't understand was why would a man with such a beautiful wife waiting for him would want to cheat? And I knew Troy very well. He was a good man. He had been loyal. He had divorced his first wife because she had cheated on him. And now he had done the very thing which had caused his first divorce. But that's none of my business.

Now I don't want to sound like a pervert but when a woman is this beautiful, you certainly notice her, right? However beautiful a woman might be, I wasn't going to try to seduce her and cheat on my wife. Besides Kylie was a good woman, friendly and helpful. She was genuine. If she said she just came here as she thought I felt lonely, she meant it.

She sauntered in and sat on the couch. I joined her and sat opposite to her. "So... how's it going? Wifey's away for the first time, right?" she asked. "Yeah. I don't know how I'm gonna survive without her" I told her. Honestly, it was the longest time I was away from Linda. "Don't worry. You'll get used to it." She said sheepishly. "Yeah I guess I'll have to" I said. "So what's for lunch today?" "Beef and eggs" I told her. "Wait, why don't you stay here for lunch?"

"Sure" Kylie exclaimed, glad that I'd offered her. "Linda tells me that you cook really well"

"Okay. I'll just go and cook for you as well" I said to Kylie. "No problem. Take your time. I'll just stay here." She said. Did I just detect a wink?

****

It was lunch time and Kylie sat opposite to me on the table as we proceeded to eat. "Mmm" Kylie moaned. "George, you cook really well. Linda is lucky to have you." "Well, thank you" I told.

We had our lunch quietly, Kylie seeming to enjoy every bite of the food. After we'd finished our lunch, I asked her, "So what do we do now?"

"Well, you entertained me with a lovely dinner so I guess it's my turn to return the favour" she said with a smirk. "Okay. Then how are you going to return the favour?" I asked, keeping up with her.

Kylie held my gaze as she stood up and straightened her top and sauntered over to me. She put her hand on my shoulder, bent down, brought her mouth down to my ear and whispered "I'm gonna fuck your brains out". She looked into my eyes seductively, waiting for my reaction. I was stunned. I had thought Kylie was a genuine woman. But here she was offering her hot body to me. "What? Are you kidding me?" I asked, not sure if I had heard her right the first time.

"No baby, I'm completely serious" she purred, her hands on her hips.

"Are you crazy? You know I'm married. You can't just hit on me like this."

"But why not? I've always wanted to fuck you. To suck your dick. To take it in my pussy. And even in my ass if you want" Kylie moaned.

I got angry. "Kylie, get out of here. We thought that you were nice. But you are a slut. Get out of my house."

"Of course I'm a slut, George. Look at my body. Can you blame me for wanting to have sex? My body is built for sex. Why shouldn't I do something at which I'm good at?"

One thing she said was true. Her body was built for sex. She just exuded pheromones. Those tits, that ass and those plump, pouty lips. I bet her lips looked beautiful when they surrounded a thick, fat... NO. I shouldn't think that way. I had to find a way out of this.

I tried to explain her; to make her understand "Kylie, we can't do this. I have a wife. I..."

"Doesn't matter. I'm a better woman in every way. My lips are plump and pouty. I've been told that they feel really good wrapped around cocks. Tell me something, George. Does your wife suck cock?" She waited for my answer.

I remained silent. My wife had tried it once but she felt it gross. She never tired it again.

"Ha! I knew it. Your silence gives the answer. As I said I'm a better woman. Have you seen her ratty hair? I feel like I'm going to vomit when I see it. Doesn't she understand that men love long shiny hair that they can grab on to and pull as they want? And those tits. Yuck! Such pathetic tits. Do you ever feel that you want to press her breasts? No wait, does she even have breasts? Look at me. They are fucking EE cups. Think how they would feel in your big manly hands. You can press them to your heart's content. You can lick them. You can bite my nipples. You can do whatever you want with them to your heart's content. When a guy tit-fucks me his cock completely disappears in my cleavage. The sight of a long dick jutting from my cleavage just under my chin is the best sight ever."

I have to admit I did just imagine the scenario she had just created. My dick between her giant boobs, surrounded by softness. NO. I had to stop thinking like that. I had to avoid playing into her hands at all costs. But I couldn't get a word out of my mouth.

Kylie took advantage of my silence and continued "George, have you seen my ass?" She turned around to support her statement. "It's so round and juicy. Imagine it in your palms being squeezed and spanked. My asshole being ravaged by your no doubt fat dick."

The very mention of anal sex made me shiver. I had never thought of having anal sex with my wife. She was too simple to try that. Good girls don't do anal. Bad girls do. And Kylie most definitely fitted into that category.

"George, you know what? You've got to shove your dick into my pussy. I've been told that my pussy is the tightest pussy men have ever been in. And believe me I've fucked a lot of men. A lot. Once a fat cock enters my pussy, it never wants to let go of it. It squeezes the cock in the right way till the man fucking explodes right into my pussy. I've sent a lot of men home barely able to walk. I've had sex a lot more times than your wife but I bet my shaved pussy is tighter than her what I assume is a hairy bush."

Kylie was right. Linda did have a lot of hair down there. I maintained my pubic hair but she didn't.

She straddled my lap and sat on it, providing me an excellent view of her expansive cleavage, daring me to have a look. That was when it hit me. "You are a gold digger, aren't you? It's not your husband who cheated on you. It was you who cheated on him. You married him for his money, didn't you?"

"You guessed it right, baby." She held my head in her hands before continuing. "I'm a gold digger. I like to fuck rich men. I married him for his money. Not because I fell in love with him. I saw him at a club drinking. I met him. And I convinced him to fuck me. It was him who had cheated on his first wife, not the other way round. He wasn't that good in bed but he was rich and that was enough for me. And how did his wife not get any from his properties you might ask? Well, I secretly met up with her lawyer and suck her dick. I promised him for more if he betrayed his client. The prospect of his cock in my tight pussy was enough to switch sides. So yeah, that woman ended up with nothing while her husband got to rail my cunt. What about his ex-wife's lawyer? I never intended to keep up with his promise. And the more beautiful thing is that he couldn't complain about this to anyone."

"And why did you ditch Troy, then?" Was the question I managed to ask, curious to know the truth. "Well... I was pretty bored with his dick. It was too small. So I accused him of cheating. We went to court. I met up with his lawyer as well. But this time I was not alone. I also took my big-titted lawyer with me. We both sucked his dick. We took him in every hole and promised him for more if he got me everything. And he did. Troy was left with nothing. I took over his bank account, home, his sports car and all his other properties as well. This time I and my lawyer kept up with our promises coz Troy's lawyer was a fucking beast. Troy had to resign from his company. Do you know what he does now?"

I could simply shake my head in response. "He works as a clerk for the rival of the company where he was a CEO. That's so fucking great isn't it? Seducing a man to cheat on his wife, marrying him for his money and taking everything from him so he's left with nothing. But don't worry, baby. I won't do that to you. I want us to fuck behind Linda's back because she's told me that you have got a really big dick down there." She said with a smile, happy to tell me how she looted her ex-husband if everything he had.

My mouth was left open. I was too stunned to reply. I looked at her, too lost to speak. She was loving this. She said in a husky voice "So, back to our topic. As I said I'm the better woman in every way. I have better hair, better lips, bigger tits, a fuller rounder ass, a tight cunt and a flat belly. I'm slim, not fat like your wife. She's a total fatty."

Her last sentence angered me. It was time to stand up to her, to end this once and for all. I looked her in her playful, seductive bedroom eyes and said "My wife is not fat. She's totally fine. I love her and that's enough for me. I'm not attracted to you. So please get out of here and leave me alone."

I wish I had any impact on her because I clearly hadn't. In fact it made a sly smirk cross her glossy lips. She bent forward and brought her lips to my ear. "If you aren't attracted to me, why are you so hard?" While going back to her position, she planted a soft wet kiss on my cheek. Just that contact with her lips sent shivers through my spine. And as she went back her hair brushed against my face. It was so smooth and soft. And it smelt good. Just its smell was seductive. I had to control all my urge to grab hold of it.

I looked at my crotch and saw a prominent bulge. I was indeed hard. I stammered with my words "Kylie, my my... dick is hard because... it ..."

"Because it acknowledged that I'm hot" she said completing my sentence for me.

She leant forward, my head still in her strong hands. There was nothing I could do as licked my lips with her soft, sinewy tongue. "You are hard for me. That's all that I need to know. You are mine now."

She sat on the floor on her knees and planted several kisses on my clothed dick. "Ah fuck" I groaned. She could pleasure my dick even when it was clothed. She had no problem in removing my pants as I was too dumbstruck to resist. My dick was exposed to her hungry stare for the first time. "Holy fuck. It's got to be at least nine inches! There's no way I'm letting go of this thing."

She started stroking my dick slowly at first as precum dripped from my hard cock, lubricating her hand making it easy for her. Then she planted a soft kiss on its tip, a band of precum connecting my dick to her lips. Just as she was about to descend her mouth on my dick, she unexpectedly stood up. She bent over and kissed me on the lips. "Let's go upstairs to your bedroom" I responded to her command as I stood up myself. She took hold of my dick and led the way to the bedroom. Once in the bedroom, she shoved me on the bed and stood over me.

"Undress me, George" she commanded. "No, please" I begged to this seductress. "Please just go. Leave me alone. I don't want to cheat on my wife" I pleaded.

Kylie rolled her eyes and herself proceeded to remove her tank top. Then she peeled off her tight jeans. There she stood in front of me in her skimpy pink bra and thong. And her undergarments weren't built to cover the user. No, they were built to show off.

Her bra was translucent and I could see her hard nipples throbbing through it. I looked down her body. Down her flat tummy to her thong. Her earlier boast was true. She was completely shaved. I could practically see her shaved pussy through her skimpy thong. She turned around to let me have a peek at her ass. The thin g string disappeared between her plump asscheeks.

She turned back again and came forward. She grabbed my head and shoved it into her giant tits. "Drown yourself in them, baby. You think you can resist the temptation of a hot slut seducing you? I'll show you that you are wrong. I'll fuck you hard."

My head was covered by softness. I was done resisting. I opened my mouth to lick her cleavage. I ran my hands all over her sides before bringing them to her back. My hands found her bra and proceeded to unhook it. Once her breasts were free from the bra, I had a look at them. Those were the tits that were going to change my life. They were the ones who were going to shatter my marriage forever. They were the ones who were going to compel me to cheat on my loving wife. And I was too happy to comply.

I looked my mistress in the eyes. They were lusty, knowing that she had her hooks on me. I mouthed the words "I love you" and then proceeded to drown my in the softness of her tits.

Her tits were all over me. I licked all over them, wanting more of that succulent flesh in my horny mouth. She grabbed the back of my head and tried to push my head more into her breasts. My mouth found a hard nipple and started to suck on it. "Ah fuck" Kylie exclaimed, moaning from the pleasure my mouth provided her nipple. I switched to the other nipple.

This went on for some minutes before she released my head. She removed my shirt and pushed me. I was completely naked. I lay on the bed. She removed her thong and holding it like a slingshot between her hands shot it at me. The thong hit the intended target which was my face. I took a whiff of it. She was so wet. "Fuck me, Kylie. Fuck me." I shouted.

Kylie crawled over my knees to me and straddled my face. The scent of her pussy was enough to get me going. I gave her pussy a tentative lick and it was amazing. I continued between licking her pussy and taking light bites at her clitoris.

"Ah" she moaned. She bent forward and I felt her long firm legs surround me head, trapping it in place. At the same time, I felt her fingers curl around my dick and Kylie's hot breath. Very soon, her lips surrounded my dick and I felt a soft firm tongue go all over it. I groaned into her pussy it. The pleasure was undeniable. Kylie's saliva dripped from my dick onto my balls and like a good whore she sucked them too.

I was all over edge and she must've sensed that too as she released my head and sat on my stomach, facing me. "That was good" she said, licking her lips, tasting all my precum from them. Next, she took my dick and touched it on her pussy lips. "Do you want me to fuck you?" she asked seductively. "Yes, please" I groaned. I needed to cum. I needed to get the pressure off from my balls.

"Will you ever fuck your wife again?"

"No"

"You will give that cum to me? Tell me and I'll fuck you" she said as she poised my dick on her pussy lips waiting for my reply so that she could descend on it.

"Yes. I'll give my cum to you. Just please fuck me now" I pleaded.

"You got it, baby" my busty neighbour said as she finally descended herself onto my cock. "Oh Gosh" I exclaimed. She was right. Her pussy was very tight. She had fucked a lot of men but her pussy was tighter than my wife's. It just squeezed my cock, trying to draw cum from it.

"Oh. George. You are so big. Fuck" Kylie moaned.

She put her hands on my chest for support and leverage. She started bouncing faster on my dick. My dick was covered in her juices. Her ass bounced on my thighs. I marvelled at the way she fucked. My whole nine inches were up in her pussy, something my wife had never been able to do.

I was hypnotized by her bouncing boobs. My hands shot up as I started pressing those mammoth udders. This, with my dick in her pussy added to her pleasure as she closed her eyes and moaned, really enjoying this situation. Her bouncing became even faster as both of us were on the edge.

"Kylie, I'm gonna cum. I'M GONNA CUM." I shouted. "Me too, my love. Aah!!" she screamed. Kylie squirted while my dick was still inside her and I saw her twitch in delight. I too was close. Just once more bounce and...

"Fuck" I yelled as I shot my load into her fertile pussy. I continued to shoot cum while my dick was still inside her pussy. Finally my orgasm ended. I felt exhausted. I closed my eyes in pleasure. I felt my dick leave the tight walls of Kylie's tight pussy and it was now exposed to the cool air of my bedroom once again. I felt a head rest on my chest as a set of big breasts rested against my stomach.

"I enjoyed it. I bet you did too." Kylie said as her tongue licked my chest. "Yeah. Sure as hell. This was the best fuck of my life" I responded as I rested my hand on her head, gathering some of her lustrous locks in my hands. Kylie slid up my body. Our eyes met and so did our lips. Our tongues connected and I was soon French-kissing my slutty neighbour. Our tongues smashes against one another trying to get into each other's mouth as my hand slid down her back and onto her ass, giving it a firm squeeze.

"Why didn't you fuck me before?" was all I managed in my exhausted state. "Hmm, I know. I wanted to fuck you since the day I set my eyes on you." She brought her ear close to my ear, sucked my earlobe and whispered, "We're not done yet".

Before I knew, Kylie was on her knees in front of my dick. She was slowly coaxing it to full hardness again. "Don't tell me you don't have any cum left. We have much more sex to do." She sucked on my balls which sent a shiver through me. My cock was hard once again. And it was once again in the place where it truly belonged. In this slut's mouth.

"Oh fuck" I cried unable to withstand the pleasure. This bitch knew how to suck cock. Her tongue was all over my dick, covering it with her spit. I watched in wonder as this slut deep throated me, the first woman ever to take my complete cock in her mouth. My cock smashed against her tight slutty throat. Her cheeks hollowed as she tried to suck cum out of my dick.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Next Door Neighbour

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds