• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Switched Pt. 03

Switched Pt. 03

123

This is part 3 of a ten part novel. I am doing my best to correct the grammar and punctuation. I am honestly trying to do better and give you a story you can enjoy the read and bypass some of the mistakes. I enjoy writing and hope you find enjoyment out of the reading of my stories.

*****

Chapter 12

It was check out time, so we gathered our stuff and with one last look at the room we had so much fun in we left and we headed back. Hank, Josh, and Judy walked into Mrs. Blanchard's house Judy said, "Mom I am home," and she came out naked seeing Hank and Josh she acted all embarrassed and Judy said, "Mom it's your home and I am sure they don't mind seeing that beautiful body. I know over the last few months I have enjoyed it." She stood there dazed at what her daughter said and seen the bulge in the boys pants.

"Even though it is not right," and she walked slowly past them and went upstairs and said, "You should have told me."

"Mom I am getting Joshes parents here to may as well deal with it all at once."

"Deal with what," as she turned at the top of the stairs showing her cunt with her spread legs and nice 40 d tits? "You are not pregnant are you?"

I said, "No mom not yet anyway. Josh took Judy's phone and called over next door and asked for his parents to come over.

Within a few minutes Hank Smith, Jake and Gladice Randal, Mildred Blanchard, Josh, and Judy were in the living room and the adults were wondering what this was all about.

Josh said, "This is going to get confusing so with no disrespect intended we are going to use first names."

Jake said, "What's this all about?"

"Please," Josh said, "This is hard enough may all of you be quite until Judy and I speak."

Gladice poked Jake and said, "Let them speak."

Judy spoke and said, "About a month ago we all were at a science fair and I did something stupid I wanted to play this game called switch the others tried it and it didn't work I was insistent so the machine said we would switch bodies for one dollar a month. Well Josh seen it was unplugged he plugged it in and Hank and I tried it and it ask for a couples picture we had our student Ids the machine rejected it. Tom and Carroll tried it and the same thing happened.

Josh took over speaking and said, "Anyway Judy had in her purse a picture of her and I, it was a joke picture we took a few days before at her backyard party."

Then Judy said, "Josh I need money."

"I gave Judy the only coin I had which was my twenty dollar gold eagle and she put it in the machine. The machine ask a few questions, including were we sure we wanted this, we both said yes and pressed the button."

"That day nothing happened and I was pissed that I lost my twenty dollars."

Dad was looking at Judy talking as if he were Josh wondering what was going on here as they were not making any sense.

"Anyway the next morning Judy woke up next door and I woke up here we switched bodies." Judy stood up and said, "I am Judy in Josh's body."

I stood up and said, "I am Josh in Judy's body."

Dad said angrily, "What nonsense is this?"

Judy said, "Jake it is not nonsense it is the truth."

Josh said, "It had to be kept a secret only Tom, Carroll, Jeff, Susan, Hank and Mrs Dingwall know and now you guys."

Jake said, "What kind of joke are you playing here," as he went to stand. Hank got up and stood in front of him and said, "It is no joke Jake please sit down this is hard enough for them to explain."

"What do you have to do with this; I thought my son was Judy's girlfriend now?"

Judy said, "Josh is my lover and so is Hank."

Gladice said, "You're in love and having sex with both of them?"

Judy said in Josh's body, "Yes as of last night, prior to that it was just Josh. I love them both very much."

Josh spoke and said, "I love her to and Hank loves her and this body to."

Jake said, "This is crazy no way can this be true it's some sort of joke."

I said, "Ask me anything dad from my child hood."

He thought and said, "When you were thirteen we went on vacation where?"

I thought for a minute and then said, "We went to a lake."

"Yes both of you could know that, what happened at the lake."

Josh thought and then said, "You want me to say it out loud?"

"Only my son would know this."

Josh said, "I saw you both naked fucking and later you explained about sex to me."

Jake and Gladice both went red and Jake put his face in his hands, "You are Josh."

"Gladice didn't you see I can do laundry cook and clean that pig sty he was sleeping in."

Gladice said, "Yes Jake, Josh doesn't know any of that stuff."

Josh said, "I have learned some being here."

Mildred blushed, "But you seen me many of times, and even applied moisturizer to my body."

"Yes and it is a fantastic body," Josh said.

Jake said, "So Hank how do you fit into this?"

"Well after it happened I was mad your son in my girls body but being apart didn't work for me either I love her."

Josh said, "You know my feelings I loved her since I was 13."

Judy said, "Yes that is obvious by the pictures you got of me. I think you got a picture in every new piece of clothing I ever bought."

Jake said, "You're skirting the question what are your feelings."

"I have fallen in love with Josh, your son but I also love Hank."

Mildred said, "You can't have the two you have to choose."

Hank said, "I am willing to share some is better than none."

I said, "I feel the same way I don't want my love tore apart trying to choose a life partner. May be years down the road she will choose and we will have to accept that but no other girl turns my crank like Judy."

Jake said, "That is Josh speaking crude as always."

Gladice said, "So where does it go from here when do we get our son back."

Judy said with a pout and half smile, "You don't want me anymore?"

I said, "This is supposed to last twenty months. I love this body I get to play with it all the time."

Mildred said, "That's not right you shouldn't be doing that."

"What you don't masturbate Mildred?"

Mildred said, "Will yes but it's my body not someone elses."

So you're saying I should be sucking my own cock or jerking it on Judy and she should be fingering this body and eating this pussy."

"Fuck no she says "I don't know what I am saying this is so fucked up."

Judy said, "Welcome to our world mom."

I said, "The worst part of this is period time the pain is almost unbearable how you girls live through this is beyond me and if or when I get my body back I will be a much different person knowing this side of life."

Gladice smiling almost laughing said, "Looks like some good will come from this after all."

Gladice said, "So what happens now?"

"Well nothing," I said, "I continue to live here and Judy at my place until we get our bodies back I own this body and she owns mine. We can't let this out they would lock us up in a loony bin for sure. Plus the media attention, no it remains a secret. But you may as well know we are sexually active and we have been doing it here but will go to a motel if you prefer."

Judy said, "It is easy for me to pass off as a guy but Josh has to learn so much stuff he needs constant care Susan and Carroll have been a help and they are active to and after last night Tom and Jeff are to."

Mildred said, "So you turned this into a bordello?"

I said, "No mom we don't charge for our services and I hugged her." Realizing I was a he and not her daughter she didn't push me away.

Mom said, "But I am your mother."

Josh said, "Yes you are but hard for you to help me with tampons and such with Mildred here we will have to keep up the facade until we change back then Judy may decide on changes right now I am enjoy this body."

Chapter 13

Dad said, "I don't mean to sound old fashion but don't it feel weird having your own cock fuck you."

Gladice said, "Jake that is their private business."

I looked at Judy and she nodded Judy said, "Yes it feels different my cock entering my pussy," and I nodded.

"And you Hank?" Hank blushed and said, "I love Judy's body and her mind so when I fuck her body it feels great and I kiss her and it's our minds even though it's Josh's body I can now get past that."

I said, "Dad I can't describe the feeling we girls have a much more intense orgasm than us guys do. When a cock is in me this body responds to it and when I orgasm my whole body from my toes to the hair on my head is involved. Where a guy his cock balls and the stomach feeling he gets along with brain satisfaction but it is one tenth of a women."

Gladice said, "Enough you guys are getting us all wet and this is your private business we will support you through this," and dad and Mildred both nodded.

Hank said, "I got to go and he got up and kissed Judy on the mouth and then me on the lips and said, "See you Josh and my love," and he was gone.

Josh said, "I should go get out of these clothes," and Judy said "Do you need a hand with the dress?"

Josh said, "I love to have you help me."

Mildred said, "You have helped my daughter enough for one day I will help her."

I said, "Judy looks like I have been grounded by mom here."

Judy said, "Maybe I can get Dad to help me with my suit?" Gladice slapped Josh's ass and said, "Get going son and leave my husband alone." I gave Judy a kiss that would launch a ship and Mildred said, "That's enough you will have us all wanting."

They all left and Mildred and I went upstairs and I finally got out of those heels with a sigh of relief I said, "Mildred those are killers."

She said, "They do take getting used to."

"Yes I was in training for a month." I stood up and Mildred unzipped my dress and slid it off my shoulders. I felt the goose bumps and started to get wet. She let the dress fall to the floor and her face was by my pussy as I lifted my legs out of the dress. She picked up the dress and said, "Do you need a hand with the bra?"

Even though I didn't I said, "Yes please," as she undone my bra she moved her hands around front and pulled the bra down over my tits and I moaned as she felt them. I was soaked and I am sure she could smell it. Mildred started taking my Nylons off and blew on my pussy causing me to moan again. She took the other off and my shear patties were soaked giving her a view of my pussy. I said, "You are uncomfortable in clothes how come you got them on."

"Oh I can't not in front of you."

"Da, I seen you naked more than dressed over the last couple of months this is your house you be comfortable and if I do stuff you don't like I will stop and if you want me to do anything you tell me Mildred."

Mildred left the room and I did not know what to think. I went into the shower covered my hair as I now had a perm in it. I stepped out of the shower and was drying off. I walked back into my bedroom nude and here was Mildred waiting on my bed naked.

I went and sat down putting on my moisturizer and she said, "I will do that for you honey," and she did until she done my inner thigh and she started fingering my pussy I leaned over and she kissed me and with tongue we wrestled and I started to rub her clit we were both moaning and we climaxed at the same time. We lay their exhausted, "Mildred that was fantastic."I said.

Mildred said, "I always wanted to do that to my daughter thank you for that." Hey for the next 18 months I am yours to play with or I will play with you."

"What about Judy?"

I said, "I won't lie to Judy she will know everything we do I love her. This is just sex and fun."

"I will be nervous her knowing."

"I said, "Don't worry we are pretty open with sex now I just wish I could carry her baby. I would love to carry my baby. At least I would be rid of those damn periods."

Mildred laughed and said, "It's a drastic way to stop your periods." I lay hugging her drawing my finger around her nipple making her moan and said, "But I love her so much I want to be with her always."

"You keep doing this and you will own me too with that I slipped down between her legs and was eating her out.

I didn't hear the back door or Judy bounding up the steps and seen me eating her mom and she got instantly hard without a word she stripped and came up behind me and rammed the cock deep into my wet pussy causing me to moan.

She said, "Can't leave you alone for a minute slut," as she pounded into me. I exploded and my moaning causing Mildred to explode she kept going I exploded again and I rolled over so she could take me from the front and instead she jumped Mildred driving the cock into her and said, "You took my boyfriends mouth you may as well enjoy his cock," fucking her until she came a third time and then blasted her cum into Mildred as Mildred came the fourth time Judy held the cock inside her mother as she kissed me and smiled.

Judy said, "Satisfied slut you had both of us."

"Nope, I want your cum inside me." Judy pulled out and fucked me I climaxed twice before she came inside me blasting that hot semen deep in my pussy.

Mildred said, "You fucked me, I have not been fucked in years with a real cock."

Judy said, "Is that so," and she pulled out of me and made me suck my cock making it hard. She fucked Mildred again and I sucked on her tit and played with her other. She had another orgasm again and went into an orgasmic state every thrust the cock went into her she secreted more fluid finally Judy came and blasted Mildred full of semen. Judy collapsed on her and kissed me.

I said, "I love you Judy my love."

Judy said, "I love you, even if you are a slut." And we kissed as Mildred watched not being able to move with Josh's body on top of her and the cock buried in her cunt.

After a bit we got up and we all looked at one another and I said, "Looks like a family affair now."

Mildred and Judy both laughed and Mildred then got serious looking at Judy and said, "You're not disgraced with me?"

Judy's eyes filled and said, "No mom I love you and am so happy I have this dick to please you and Josh is such a wonderful guy I couldn't be happier."

Mildred started crying and said, "Judy I love you my daughter I wanted you for so long and was scared to touch you for fear of losing you."

Judy said, "That is all behind you now."

I said, "I am glad I am in your body I would have a hard time figuring out which of you were which." Both of them grabbed my nipple and twisted saying "You a silver tongue liar." I cum from them doing that and could not speak just panted.

Finally we all went down stairs naked and I felt the cum running out of me and seen the same with Mildred.

We were sitting talking and Judy got up and distinctively put on the tea and I said, "Mom isn't it nice to see a cock wave in the air making us tea?"

Mildred said, "I can still feel that huge cock in me."

I looked at Mildred and said, "Thanks for the compliment."

Judy said, "It's my cock for now slut."

"Yes master." I said, and I felt my sopping pussy and moaned saying, "Yep my pussy likes that."

Judy poured our tea and we were just about done when Jeff and Carroll asked to come over. Judy said, "Sure I can't see why not."

Mildred put her arm around me and said, "My daughter do you want company tonight this is your home not his, he can take them next door if you don't want them here."

I kissed her and said, "Thank you mommy but it is okay they are my friends now two."

Judy just looked at me and her mother and realized she really didn't live here and it was Josh's decision who he brought into this house.

Judy said, "I am sorry I still think of this as home."

I got up cum running down my leg and said, "My love I was teasing as was your mother, I love you and both places are your home."

Mildred said, "I better get dressed."

Judy said, "That is your decision this is your home I am sure the boys won't mind and you know Josh don't mind and were not getting dressed."

"Oh I want to stay like this but it's inappropriate."

Judy said, "In this fucked up world nothing is inappropriate."

"Judy watch your fowl language."

"Yes Mrs. Blanchard you might tell Daddy and Mommy on me, it might get me a spanking," as she laughed.

Mildred said, "It is bizarre isn't it my dear." Mildred went and washed up and put a house coat on a nice silk one that barely hid her tits her aerials were outlined nicely making her look even more sexy. Jeff and Carroll came in and Jeff kissed Judy while Carroll kissed me then hugged Judy and the said, "Hi Mrs. Blanchard," She said, "I guess I am Mildred now part of the gang," shaking her head like it is what it is.

Chapter 14

Carroll hugged her and said, "Judy is awesome she let us train on that big cock and now I can please Jeff all night."

Jeff just looked and said, "She is certainly a hand full."

Judy said, "Well Jeff you got a hole that I can fuck to break you in."

Jeff said, "No that is quite all right thank you."

"Okay Carroll he is not willing to give up his ass so you never have to give up yours to him."

"Hey wait a minute if she wants her ass fucked who are you to stop us."

Carroll said, "I don't want anal especial with a guy doesn't want his broke in."

"Fuck and fuck," he said "I want her in all three holes."

"Then you should be willing to have yours broke in so you can learn how to break her in. I am going to break Josh in."

Josh said, "I didn't agree to that."

"Okay I will let Hank do you."

"No master you do me please."

"Much better answer slut"

Mildred was watching all this unfold when Judy said, "Josh can we go to your room?"

It took me back and then realizing what she said I said, "Sure but you guys are responsible for cleaning it." Smiling knowing I was the biggest slob in the room Judy laughed and said, "I would have to practice to get as messy as you Josh, it took me three days to clean what used to be your room."

Upstairs the three of them went and I stayed behind to make sure Mildred was okay and asked, "You are welcome to join us."

"No you kids have fun and I will see you later." She kissed me and said, "Go have fun dear."

I went upstairs and Judy was getting her cock sucked by Jeff and Carroll. I went in and kissed Judy on the back of the neck she turned and we went into a tongued kiss as she spurted out cum into Carroll's and Jeff's face and mouth.

In no time she was hard and had Jeff put his cock into me while I ate Carroll's pussy and she put the cock into Jeff's ass. He screamed at the intrusion at first and rammed his cock deep into me trying to get away from the pain as that drove my tongue deep into Carroll's pussy within a few minutes Judy had a rhythm going pulling on Jeff's hips sinking the dick deep into him then pushing him almost of sinking Jeff's cock deep into my pussy.

Carroll was moaning as she was approach an orgasm I was moaning with Jeff's cock being driven into me Jeff's pain was turning to pleasure and he was pushing back into Judy's cock. Soon Jeff came into my pussy feeling that hot cum put me over the edge and my moaning into Carroll's pussy put her over the edge Judy was still hard as a rock. Judy made Jeff suck her clean and then had Carroll and me lick the cock.

Judy said, "Slut your turn," and I laid over the bed my feet on the floor with Carroll in the same position beside me. Jeff lined up on her back door as Judy lined up on mine they both entered our spinster muscles at the same time.

Carroll and I gripped hands to support each other through the pain by the time they were all the way in our asses, tears were rolling down our eyes, but neither of us whimpered a word Judy started to fuck my ass and I thought I was going to die this was worse than having a period.

I could tell that Carroll was not doing any better. Finally I started to feel a bit of pleasure but still a lot of pain. I looked at Carroll and her eyes seem to be clearing to. The worst is past as I felt more and more pleasure as Judy fucked me.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Switched Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds