• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Mass Tarr's Harem Pt. 02

The Mass Tarr's Harem Pt. 02

12

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, comics, companies, writers etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Starring: Power Girl (DC comics)

The Mass Tarr's Harem: Part 2

A comic book/super-heroine erotic story

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral.

* * *

In another dimension, on a planet far removed and isolated from any other inside of lavish place of shining stone atop a mountain with clouds rolling just feet below the peak... Inside of a central chamber with a lavish, gem-furnished golden throne as the centrepiece...

"MMMMPHH!! MMMM... MMMM MMMMPHH!!" The red-headed former super-spy known as Black Widow groaned around the cock of her master as he sat back in his throne, grinning as he watched her pretty face move smoothly and steadily on his long, thick cock to make the otherworldly stud called Mass Tarr moan with approval. A far cry from her former intimidating and feared life as an Avenger, the busty Russian clad in a tight black bodysuit that's almost identical to her clothing in her now long-gone line of work was now willingly and eagerly sucking the cock of the man who had all too easily cock-whipped her into this submissive state. "MMMM... MMMMMPHHH!! MMMM..." However with eyes brimming with desire to please and feel pleasure herself, she's bobbing away onto his vast size, leaving those inches nicely coated with her saliva as she works her mouth up and down him time and time again, even swaying her juicy backside seductively from side to side as she slurped away onto this dick.

"MMMM!! Ahhhh yes Black Widow... MMMM!! Suck my dick... MMMM... You beautiful woman you..." The handsome hunk encourages her, causing her to groan around his member as she takes him deeply in and out of her now experienced at servicing him oral hole, shameless slurping and slobbering all over his tool while he runs his hand through her long flaming red hair and moans with each upward or down motion she gives him. "AHHHHH... MMMMM YES... Just... AHHHH... Just a little more..." He groans, feeling his shaft throb between those nicely soft and full lips, more than enjoying the sight of the busty former heroine lifting and lowering her head along a more than generous amount of his cock with the added bonus of feeling her muffled moans vibrating against his member, showing that not even needing to be touched properly she's getting off on just dishing out pleasure to her Harem master.

Those hungry slurps soon get the reward she'd been craving when Mass Tarr lets out a deep groan, beginning to flood her mouth with his load and it only takes a few initial shots before the mouth of Black Widow starts to get filled up. Having been well trained and experienced now in the (has it been days? Weeks? Months? She'd lost track of all time since being transported to this far dimension) time she's been serving him, she knows now how to properly handle his load. Raising up to focus on the crown and couple inches below, she sucks and swallows down the cum offered to her with greedy, loud gulps, using both her hands to stroke the pulsating shaft to milk him dry off another massive load and making sure she doesn't miss a drop of that taste seed she's become addicted to along with the rest of him.

"Mmmmm... Excellent work Black Widow, as always..." Mass Tarr compliments as she lets go of his softening rod. "More than a fine warm-up there for me before I venture out and collect my next prize!" He says, motioning for her to shift back as he stands up from his throne.

"Thank you Mass Tarr!" Black Widow smiles with pride at the praise as she stands up, following him as heads down the steps to the ground. "Will you be gone for long, if... If I can be allowed to ask you that?"

"Of course you can my darling!" He smirks, glancing to her. "With the differences of dimensions, worlds, and time-zones I will barely be gone from here for dare I say more than a minute, but I will be spending a far longer time meeting and collecting my next prize for this Harem of mine. You will soon have a fellow friend to share duties with, and have plenty of... Fun with, as well."

"I would be honoured to meet her, Mass Tarr!" She says with a nod. "As I'm sure she'll be honoured and thankful to open her eyes to how... How wonderful life is, serving you!" She adds, showing how broken and cock-drunk his willing first "prize" now is.

"Oh believe me... She will... And it will be my pleasure to do so..." He says with a chuckle, stepping away from Black Widow so he can place his hands together, saying under his breath a long forgotten enchantment that soon creates a bright sphere of light that surrounds and engulfs him, before in the blink of her eyes he's gone, vanished from this world and dimension completely.

But true to his word, he was gone from there only for a moment. But in the world he'd transported himself to?

* * *

Power Girl soared high above the buildings of the city, her bright red cape flapping along with her short, blonde hair in the wind as she effortlessly used her natural Kryptonian powers to manipulate gravity in her favour to allow the powers of flight, just one of her many super-heroine powers that have made her infamous. Along with, of course, her fantastically curved figure, her tight white bodysuit form fitting and with the trademark "boob window" to show off deep cleavage made from her large, rounded tits to more than distract opponents, not forgetting how it shows off her long, smooth legs fully and hugs to cover her just as desirable ass.

It was just a normal patrol day, mostly to tick boxes of doing duties before being summoned as per usual to help save the world, and if nothing else seeing a super-heroine flying around would at least be reassuring to most that the "good guys and gals" were around and watching what was going on.

However Power Girl brought herself to an instant stop when she saw a sudden flash of light from the rooftop of the highest building in the nearby area, and focusing her sight with the aid of her powers on it, what she saw her made her eyes go wide with surprise. A completed naked, muscular man with... A really, really massive dick?? Raising an eyebrow, she knew that certainly required investigation... Especially as when she changed direction to head towards this person, he seemed to have sensed her instantly and was looking towards her.

"Power Girl! Glad to see that I arrived at the right place to meet you..." Mass Tarr greeted her as she landed on the rooftop.

"Meet me, huh?" She folded her arms under her large chest, looking him over. "This is a new one... And yeah, you look "excited" to see me..." He said, referring to his naked state. "You always greet people with no clothes on like this?"

"Of course! Makes things far more easier... I am Mass Tarr..." He introduces himself with a handsome, friendly smile. "And while this may be hard to believe but I have travelled from another world, and another dimension with only one purpose in mind. To meet you. Specifically though, to meet you, and have sex with you."

"You what now?" Power Girl laughed, looking him over. "Do you, know who I am?"

"Of course!" He says with a nod. "Power Girl - super-heroine, Kryptonian, with super-human strength, senses, abilities and the power to fly amongst others. Plus as you no doubt know yourself, you are extremely attractive with a body unlike any other. The reason why you deliberately show off that fantastic chest of yours." He notes with a smile and a not towards her,

"Well, at least you're honest..." She smirks, looking him over again with a hint of suspicion but her eyes widen as she sees that his cock is starting to harden, looking like it's getting even longer and thicker than it'd been just hanging between his legs. "You expect me to believe this? Got to be a trick or something, and believe me, if you think about doing anything..." She starts to warn.

"No trick Power Girl!" Mass Tarr still smiles with honesty in his voice. "And there's no need for any violence, but I am serious when I say I've come here to have sex with you. A woman as beautiful and stunning like yourself deserves only the finest pleasure and satisfaction, and I can give you that... That and a whole lot more. Look around you! I'm here alone and unarmed, and there's no one else around here at this height to even see us."

"That... That is true..." She moves a hand onto her hip. "And I could easily kick your ass if you tried anything... I eat up so called "hunks" and men who want to try and fuck me for breakfast... If you know me like you say you do, then you know I'm no ordinary woman." Power Girl says with a smirk. "And trust me on this one, out of the many people who have claimed they could handle me? Become even a one-night stand for me? Very, very few could even measure up to my needs..." She pauses, looking over his now looking rock hard cock pointing at her. "...I'll admit, this whole situation? You appearing out of the blue? I'm... Interested... But looking at that dick of yours? If it even is real? I wonder if you're just compensating for not being able to use it..." She says with a hint of a challenge in her voice.

"Well, you'll never know if you don't let me prove myself to you." He challenges back with a chuckle.

"Oh really? I bet you wouldn't be able to last a minute against me..." She fires back, starting to walk towards him and arriving at him, she boldly reaches forward and takes a hold of his dick, using her gloved hand to give his length a firm stroke. "Hmmm... Well, it's real at least... So I'll give that to you..." She pauses, looking him dead in the eye. "You serious about this? Just here to fuck me? Prove that you're... Some inter-dimensional lover?"

"All that, and a whole lot more." He says, giving her a nod.

"...You know what? As much as my friends, and especially my family would want to beat some sense into me for this... Let's see what you've got then..." She says, smirking as she starts to slip down to her knees in front of him, using both hands to pump his cock for a further test.

"I can promise you Power Girl, this is a decision you will not regret." He says as an answer to her doubts, smiling as he looks down and gets a fine view of her infamous cleavage on display from her signature attire.

"Cocky motherfucker, aren't you?" She raises an eyebrow for a moment before she leans in, guiding his cock into her mouth, gazing up at this mysterious man and letting out a humming sound as if she's impressed he hasn't blown yet as she wraps her lips around him, pushing down along his massive size to over the halfway mark. "Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhh..." She surprises herself as she lets out a groan around this man-meat, raising up to his crown before she pushes back down, building up to a steady motion as she rocks her head along that pole, her gloved hand gripping the base as she uses the free one to brush strands of her hair rather casually out of her line of sight.

"Mmmmm... I am confident in my skills... As I'm sure... Ahhhh... You clearly are with yours..." The otherworldly hunk states, happily and openly moaning as he feels those soft, Kryptonian lips moving back and forth over his dick at this already steady pace, feeling how nicely damp and warm that oral hole is and not being subtle either about the fact that it seems she knows what she's doing from the smooth way she's blowing his member. "Ahhhh... With this sort of ability... Mmmmm! No doubt you've finished off many a lesser man than I before..." He adds, giving a smile down at the stunning woman sucking him off, getting another arched eyebrow with a hint of a smile as she keeps that mouth moving over him, letting out a low moan herself around that dick that she's keeping between her lips, never once lifting even over the crown and pushing down until she's easily handled half of his size inside herself.

"Mmmmm!! Mmmmphhh..." She groans, before lifting away and off of him, adding to the light covering of saliva on him by spitting onto the head, using her hand to stroke it in as she smirks up at him. "Damn right I have! Guess this means... I just need to go all out on you to finish you off..." The super heroine says with a naughty tone before she looks to catch him off guard, diving back in and pushing her mouth even further down, letting out a louder but still muffled groan around that thickness as she begins bobbing her head with a firmer, more purposeful pace. "Mmmmphhh!! MMMM!!" She glares up, seeing his handsome, moaning expression as again despite her turning things up a notch he is indeed able to take this, her eyes a mix of being pleasantly surprised by this and a clear growing lust that for once, she's able to let loose some pent up sexual frustrations and not showing any fear of what might happen should any passing aircraft or helicopter see her giving head to a man she's only just met.

"Mmmm!! Oh yes Power Girl! Ahhhhh... Most magnificent..." He groans out his encouragement, watching that blonde haired head moving up and down on his pole, coating him now more than just generously with her saliva, which is also starting to seep out past her lips from the aggressive, repeated motion to trickle down her chin. "Ahhhhh... Don't hold back on me... Mmmm!! Let's see... Mmmmm... What you can do to me..." He's daring her, able to turn the tables from her attempts to surprise him as he continues to show he's more than built to take what oral tricks she can dish out. Narrowing her eyes at this, she takes the challenge with another deep push, making herself gag as she pushes that gorgeous face all the way down onto his rod, lips sealing around the base as she lets out another loud groan, her hands gripping his ass as she keeps herself held down and fights to keep those lips wrapped around his meat.

"GAHHHHHH!! MMMMMPHHH!! HHRRRLLLKKK!!" Her saliva splatters around that already coated tool, escaping from her mouth to stain not just the rod but his nuts and herself as her gags are making more of an erotic mess while she stares up, almost nodding her head to show she accepts the fact he can handle her deep throating all of his vast size. With that, she starts to bob her head once again on him, now just lifting up to that mid-point before racing down and gagging lewdly when her chin meets his heavy balls and his bell-end touches the back of her hungry mouth. "MMMPHHH... GAHHHHH!! HAAALLLKKKK... MMMMM..." As her slurps get louder and sloppy from this wild motion, she's barely caring about the strands of her swaying hair covering her face, let alone how her saliva dripping from both her own chin and off this very rod she's servicing is making her exposed tits glisten from the coating of spit they are getting, sinfully pooling and seeping down into her vast cleavage.

"Mmmmm... You're making quite... Ahhhhh!! A nice mess there Power Girl..." Mass Tarr says with a moan and a smile as he watches her head bob along him a couple more times.

"GAHHHHH... Mmmmmphh!!" She lets out another gag before she pulls her head all the way off from him, a brief moment to catch her air before she lets her eyes gaze over that drenching of her spit all over that dick. "Fuck... OK, you fucking impressed me... Not too many can even handle all of that..." Power Girl admits, smirking as she glances down at the similarly sexy glazing over the exposed tops of her tits. "And yeah, this is one damn mess right here... Guess you want a go fucking them, like most the planet does?" She assumes with a knowing eyebrow, teasing as she uses her hands to squeeze her tits and push them together invitingly.

He lets out a chuckle, shaking his head and still smiling. "A kind offer! But I would much rather fuck you properly, if I would be allowed to?"

"Turning down my tits to get to the real stuff? Damn... You might be a keeper..." She says, sounding and looking impressed as she stands up from the floor, using a hand to swing her cape over and around one shoulder so she can look back at him over the other. "If you can handle this, that is..." She says with a tone that laid out a challenge to him, far from caring that even at the high of the top of this building this is still an open area that any pacing flight craft could see, slowly bending over forwards and sticking out her more than just shapely backside out towards him.

Approaching her, the stud from another dimension looks with approval at that rounded booty, gripping her signature body suit and showing off his strength to rather easily pull the attire at her rear to the side, making her gasp at the exposure as her already a little wet looking pussy is revealed to him, and already he's lining up that cock with her entrance with the other hand. "Allow me to show you now what I can do..." He says, and in the next second doing just that as he pushes his shaft forward into that twat with one forceful thrust, making her eyes widen as they both moan out, his hands going onto her toned waist to hold her as just like her, seeing that the other can take it he's going right into establishing a proper motion, moving his sturdy hips towards and then smoothly away from her as he slips his rod in and out of her.

"Mmmmm!! Oh shit!! Mmmmm... Yeah, you'd better... Mmmmm!! Fucking show me..." The voluptuous beauty warned him, still questioning if this muscular hunk was able to survive against her and her high sexual ability despite what he's shown her, and the fact he's already making her moan as he pumps that big dick right into her folds before drawing back smoothly and repeating the action. "Ahhhhh... Mmmmm shit! Will say... MMMM... I like where this is going so far..." She admits, looking back with a smirk and a look of approval, feeling how that lengthy prick is ploughing in nicely deep into her, no doubt helped by her own saliva that's coating him, and making her groan with enjoyment as her tight hole is getting stuffed and made to stretch as his invading rod still looks to work in deeper into her.

"Mmmmm! With pleasure Power Girl! Mmmmm..." He says with a smile, more than happy to thrust his manhood straight into her slick folds, staring down at her rump as he watches that sizeable amount of his dick vanishing forward into her love tunnel before soon reappearing when he draws back, only to send it all back in with that little bit more extra of his inches. "Ahhhhh... So wonderfully tight! Mmmmm!! You indeed... Ahhhhhh... Must not have found satisfaction with previous lovers..." He notes, feeling how tight she is around his vast size, but clearly she's able to handle it as he continues to pump away into her snatch from behind, seeing how she's slightly rocking on her boots back towards him as she feels the stiff force of his thrusts each time he drives deep into that damp hole.

"MMMM... Well it's not like... Ahhhhh... I'm like any other woman on this... MMMM!! On this planet!" She says, smirking back at him with a moan as she lets her boastful side appear for a moment, her hands gripping her own legs just at the knees so she can stay in this bent over position, willingly presenting herself to this hunk she's barely met but has already sucked off, and is now getting fucked by from behind much to her far from subtle delight. "AHHHH... Mmmmm fuck!! I've... MMMM!! I've got needs... So how about you... Uhhhhh!! Show me if you can match them!" She again dares him, further showing not just how much she is enjoying being taken by him in this open setting of this rooftop, but the increasing lust building in her as her gaze is locked onto him as she looks back over her shoulder, rocking her curvy body back and forth to meet his thrusts and causing not just her cape and her blonde hair to sway, but her tits and bouncing within her tight bodysuit from her own steady movement.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Mass Tarr's Harem Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds