• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • International Relations

International Relations

1234

Thank you to Blackwing for the beta'ing on this, and for kicking my arse to get it finished. Just to add, all characters engaged in sexual activity (or mentioned about) in this story are over 18.

*****

'Thanks,' Alexis Castle smiled and took the offered beer, 'You didn't have to stick around you know.'

'And leave you here all alone unable to go home because your dad is shagging your stepmum like a rabbit?' Haley Vargas slumped into the comfortable couch beside the redhead, hooking her feet under her butt and swigging her own beer, 'I've been where you are... Kinda.'

Toeing off her heels, Alexis stretched her long legs out onto the low table while turning a quizzical look at the slender British woman, 'Kinda?'

'My parents were swingers,' Haley laughed at the spray that fired out of Alexis's mouth, 'When I turned eighteen they stopped hiding it and I ended up camped out at various mates homes because they were... Entertaining.'

'That must have been awkward,' Alexis dabbed a napkin over the black dress she'd worn. The low neck showed off a generous amount of cleavage while the hem had ridden up to mid thigh when the redhead had stretched out.

'There were times when it was worse than others,' Haley watched the white cloth move over Alexis' stomach, 'Dunno which was worse, mum trying to seduce my best mate in front of me the day after she turned 18 or finding out the guy I liked when i was 20 was gay by walking in on him straddling my dad and moaning about how he loved a fat dick in his arse.'

Alexis gawped at the giggling older woman. The simplicity of how she'd revealed such humiliating experiences was almost a bigger shock than the actual descriptions.

'Oh,' Alexis murmured, 'Your parents sound... Um...'

'Like rampant sluts?' Haley laughed loudly when Alexis blushed, 'They have a healthy and diverse sex life that took me a while to get used to.'

'I can kinda relate,' Alexis wiggled into a more comfortable position, her dress riding further up her legs, 'Mom is a bit like your parents. I've never had her seduce a friend or fuck a guy I like, but she's never hidden the fact she likes sex. I know before Kate came along that she and Dad would hook up whenever she waltzed into town and I've had the misfortune of seeing her having sex numerous times.'

'I know your pain,' Haley rolled her eyes, 'Still don't think I've gotten over the time an ex-girlfriend and I held a 'Meet the parents' dinner that ended when I walked into our bedroom to find my mum and Tara's mum starkers and rubbing each other off.'

The embarrassed laugh bubbled out of Alexis, 'I once walked in on my mom masturbating with a toy in each hole... I'd jumped on a plane and flown home before she knew I was gone. Took me two months to be able to speak to her again without being embarrassed.'

Haley took a large swig of her beer and chuckled, 'Mums are designed to embarrass their children in the worst ways possible. It's inbuilt into their genetic code when they get pregnant.'

'Tell me about it,' Alexis rolled her eyes, 'the last time I saw mine she told me I looked like I needed a good orgasm and tried to drag me to a sex shop to buy me a vibrator she swore twixt'd her nethers like no other. I don't know who was more uncomfortable by the time the cab arrived, Me or the cab driver. I ended up giving him double the fare as an apology.'

'Seeing as we're having a competition,' Haley's eyes flashed naughtily, 'I'm going to win it right here. When I nervously and tearfully told my mum i thought I might a lesbian, she stroked her hand over my thigh and told me if I needed to sleep with a woman to find out then...'

'No fucking way?' Alexis blurted, 'She didn't!'

'Yup,' Haley snorted, 'My crazy mother offered to take me up to their bed and let me use her body to work out if I was a lesbian or not.'

'You win,' Alexis giggled, tapping her bottle against Haley's, 'So...?'

'So...?' Haley parroted.

'Are you?' Alexis cautiously asked, 'A lesbian I mean. If you don't feel comfortable answering then you don't have to and I'm not going to change my view of you if you are or aren't...'

Haley let Alexis babble for a moment, a curiosity filling her. The first time she'd met Alexis had been one of the oldest office cliches in the book. Alexis was stood in front of her desk writing something. The black dress she wore was taunt over her thighs and ass and Haley had temporarily found herself speechless and a little damp. She'd covered her reaction with her usual humor while the two had chatted warmly until Rick arrived. Since then, the friendship had grown in spades with the two women not just working alongside each other but often hanging out after hours.

'I'm bisexual,' Haley's fingers started fiddling with the label on her beer, 'though while I'm open to a good shag with a big dick, I've not been attracted to a guy since I was 22.'

'I owe Paige ten dollars then,' Alexis sighed, 'She told me you were gay after that night we all went to that jazz place.'

'Yeah... About that,' Haley pulled her wallet out of her back pocket and fished out a note, 'I should give you this...'

'Why...?' Alexis frowned at the note hovering before her for longer than Haley thought possible. The gasp and jerk of the head from Alexis signaled the exact moment she caught on, 'You didn't? When?

'Guilty,' Haley laughed loudly, the sound warming Alexis in places she didn't want to acknowledge, 'the night before you made that bet. You really didn't notice that your friend was blatantly flirting with me the whole time we were at the bar?'

'N-no...' Alexis stuttered. In reality she had noticed the way Paige was acting towards Haley and Alexis didn't understand why it had irritated her.

'When you nipped off for a piss, she watched you disappear,' Haley's eyes twinkled naughtily, 'leaned over and simply told me that by the end of the night she was going to be creaming on my face... And she eventually did. Repeatedly.'

'So when you said you'd make sure Paige got home...' Alexis watched the other woman's grin widen.

'Yeah,' Haley shrugged, pushing herself off the couch to grab another beer from the table, 'I actually meant that I was going to take her back to my hotel room and fuck her brains out.'

'Oh,' Alexis finished her beer and swapped it for a new one Haley offered her.

'Are you jealous?' Haley paused, a sudden thought popping into her head, 'Were you two...'

'No!' Alexis choked on the swig of drink she'd just taken, 'No... Paige and I never really... I mean.'

'There's a story there,' Alexis blushed under the knowing look Haley gave her, 'Just between us...'

'There really isn't,' Alexis sighed, 'graduation night we were all drinking and celebrating when someone started a stupid spin the bottle game. We got topless and kiss for a few minutes while pressing our boobs together. That was all we ever did.'

'So you've never... You know?' Haley sniggered dirtily.

Alexis felt her face burn, her gaze falling to the bottle resting on her stomach.

'You have!' Haley gasped.

'I...' Alexis nodded slowly, the words stuck in her throat. The feel of Haley's hand on her wrist left her skin on fire and Alexis looked up to find a sympathetic expression on her face.

'Didn't go well?'

Alexis debated telling the other woman or not, the encouraging smile and the beer and a half loosened her tongue.

'It was a threesome of sorts with an ex-boyfriend and a lesbian friend of his,' Alexis stammered slowly, 'we'd been watching a movie with a really hot lesbian scene in it and he got me to admit I'd be open to doing it... Maybe... With the right woman.'

'We... Kissed,' Alexis blushed, 'Which was nice and we... Um...'

'You don't have to tell me,' Haley spoke softly, 'Not if you don't want to.'

'I want to,' Alexis whispered. Both women could feel the room start to shift, a heat licking at their skin, 'Max sat back and watched us kiss. It was... Weird... Because it didn't feel weird.'

'I know that feeling,' Haley sighed wistfully.

'I was kissing another girl,' Alexis' eyes slipped closed as she spoke, 'and liking it. I was undressing Gemma and kissing her and I forgot all about Max.'

'And then we were naked...' Alexis whispered. Haley's hand paused mid-swig of her drink when she saw how visible Alexis' nipples were on her dress, 'She was laid out before me and I knew what she wanted... And I wanted it too...'

'But...?' Haley gently coaxed when Alexis lost her words.

'The idea of going down on her had me really, really wet,' Alexis' cheeks coloured, 'But kneeling there with Gemma ready for me... Seeing how wet I'd made her and... Smelling her...'

'I panicked,' Alexis let out a annoyed whimper, her eyes opening and locking on the beer bottle in her hands, 'I freaked out. Gemma saw it and tried to... Calm me down but Max had been jerking off while watching and he started cumming loudly.'

'It broke the spell.' Haley guessed.

'Completely,' Alexis nodded, 'I grabbed the skirt and top I'd been wearing and threw them on, completely forgetting about the really nice bra and panties I had worn under them. Max tried to push me into staying at the same time Gemma was... She was so nice about it even though I knew I'd gotten her really horny.'

'I babbled something and ran,' Haley heard the shame in Alexis' voice, 'Max broke up with me the next day. Pounded on my dorm door and yelled at me from the busy hallway. Called me all manner of names before announcing to anyone in earshot what I'd done the night before with Gemma.'

'Fucking wanking little cu...' Haley clamped her mouth shut, fury almost steaming from her ears. Alexis gave a small laugh, her empty hand reaching out to grasp the other woman's.

'I opened the door and broke his nose with a move Kate showed me,' Alexis rolled onto her side and grinned, 'it was a little worrying how satisfying it was to hear the bone snap.'

'Good girl,' Haley watched Alexis' eyes regain the liveliness she liked to see.

'Gemma snuck by a little while later with my underwear,' Alexis chuckled, 'She had laundered and folded them and gone completely across the campus out of her way to give them back to me.'

'She sounds nice,' Haley's thumb started stroking over Alexis' hand and the voice in the back of her head started pondering if other parts of her were as soft.

'I kissed her,' Alexis sighed, 'but she could sense I wasn't really ready to... With another woman and she stopped it before it went any further. She told me if I ever was ready then I should call her so she could blow my mind with her tongue. After she left I ended up grabbing my vibrator and wiping out a brand new pair of batteries before I could relax.'

'Whoa...' Haley laughed, 'Someone was horny.'

'Almost painfully, then life threw a curve ball and I found myself kidnapped, smuggled to Paris and held in a cage until my dad turned up, blew my kidnapper up and rescued me...' Alexis couldn't stop the attack of the giggles at the utter shock on Haley's face.

'Are you bloody serious?' Haley watched Alexis nod, feeling the familiar urge to grab her and kiss her growing fast. She knew it was a bad idea, that letting herself submit to the fantasy could explode around her, but in that moment with Alexis laying with her legs propped on the table, Haley knew what she wanted to do.

Alexis squeaked when Haley kissed her. The shock at the unexpected action disappeared quickly when she felt a hand cradle her face, Haley's lips almost gliding over hers and she found herself responding.

Time froze for Haley until she felt Alexis melt under her, the red lips she'd imagined kissing for weeks moving with hers. As much as she wanted to deepen the kiss, her body screaming at her to touch Alexis, Haley forced herself to hold back and let the younger woman take control.

The rush that stormed through Alexis left her breathless and she moaned when she pulled her face back enough to look into the other woman's eyes, 'Why...?'

'Because I've wanted to do that since we first met,' Haley whispered honestly, 'and sat here, talking about what we've been talking about... I didn't think there was a better moment to... Stop fighting.'

'Oh...' Alexis dropped her eyes to Haley's lips, 'okay...'

'I um... I'd really like to ki...' Alexis reached up and stopped Haley talking by pulling her back down and kissing her. Unlike a moment ago, the slow kiss was replaced by a hard embrace as neither woman held back. Haley felt herself moan when Alexis' tongue traced across her lips and the bolt of electric heat that lanced down to her pussy left her tingling as Alexis's tongue moved on to roll over hers.

Alexis mewled hungrily when the weight of the darker beauty pressed against her, the fallen beer bottle left to spill it's remaining contents on the carpet forgotten completely. A hand covered her breast, the heat pulsing through the material as Alexis moaned into Haley's mouth and grabbed the woman's ass.

'What about now?' Haley murmured against Alexis' lips, 'Are you ready now?'

'Ready?' it took a few seconds for Alexis to register what the other woman was asking her, 'Oh...'

'It's okay if you're not,' Haley sighed, taking Alexis' hesitation as her answer, 'We can stop...'

'I don't wanna stop,' Alexis breathed.

'You know where this is going if we carry on kissing don't you?' Haley's thumb rubbed over Alexis' erect nipple, 'are you ready for that?'

'Yes...' the single word sprung Haley into movement, albeit movement away from Alexis and out into the office itself, 'What did I say?'

Haley grabbed Alexis' shoes and jacket and all but threw them at her, 'The right answer.'

'But...?' Haley crushed her lips over Alexis' briefly before she wrenched herself away to grab her own jacket.

'You really think I'm going to fuck you in this stuffy office?' Haley grabbed Alexis' arm and pulled her towards the door, flicking the lights off as she went, 'Not bloody likely. No...' Haley stopped and leveled Alexis with a look that melted her panties, 'I'm taking you back to my hotel room and I'm going to take my time pleasuring you. Peel this dress from your sexy, sexy body and lick every single inch of your porcelain skin.'

Haley could see the slight twitch in Alexis' cheek, her brain stumbling under the rush of arousal that turned her brilliant blue eyes to almost black, 'I want to take all night pleasuring you, making you scream my name in ecstasy and that sofa in there is not the place to do it.'

Neither Haley or Alexis noticed the other couple in the elevator and how harsh her glare became when she realized her husband was drooling over them kissing in the corner.

Haley sucked on Alexis' neck as they stood on the edge of the sidewalk, the shout from the redhead to a nearby cab consisting of about nineteen different levels when the wet trail found a sensitive spot. In their haste to get into the cab, Alexis ended up pinning Haley to the seat with the Brit giving the destination.

'Last chance...' Haley stroked the back of her fingers along Alexis' jaw, 'I won't be upset if you want out.'

'Does this say I want to go home?' Alexis shifted, opening her knees and pulling the hand stroking her cheek down between them. She moaned when she pressed Haley's fingers against the sodden panties that covered her pussy. Her world exploded into stars when Haley pulled the material aside and pushed a finger inside her.

'Ladies!' the older looking male cab driver sounded tense as he called over his shoulder, 'It's obvious you two want to get to your destination in one piece and I have a lovely wife at home I wanna see again.'

'And?' Haley glared at the reflection in the mirror.

'Putting it simply?' The driver winced, 'Two very beautiful women making noises like you are is rather distracting.'

'Sorry,' Alexis flushed, embarrassment colouring her skin, 'We'll tone it down.'

'Thank you.'

Haley shifted across the back seat, the glint in her eyes causing Alexis to gasp as she watched the finger that had teased her disappear into Haley's mouth. The cab felt like a furnace to Alexis, the sigh from Haley stoking the lava bubbling in her.

'Haley...' Alexis hissed when the woman opened her jeans and lifted her hips, allowing her to fill her pants with a hand briefly. The strangled gasp left Alexis no doubt that she was watching her finger herself, something that was confirmed when a sticky digit was pressed against her lips.

'You taste divine,' Haley whispered in Alexis' ear, a small tongue swirling around her finger, 'hot, heady and so very wet. Are you normally this wet or is it the thought of me between your legs that has you flowing?'

'Maybe it's knowing you're going to be licking my pussy,' Haley ran her finger down over Alexis' cleavage, it's companions joining it as she dipped into the dress to cup a lace covered breast.

'Yes!' Alexis moaned loudly, arching her chest into the hand.

'Ladies,' The cab driver twitched the vehicle to avoid a bike rider, 'You're making it really hard to drive here.'

An unladylike snort erupted from Alexis, a tumbling string of giggles following quickly. Barely a beat later, both Haley and the driver were laughing with her.

'That's not what I meant,' the cab swung into the entrance of the hotel Haley was staying in, 'Luckily for you two and my embarrassing loose tongue, we're here.'

Alexis couldn't pull Haley out the cab quick enough, the redhead's nervous energy combining with the rolling arousal leaving her rocking on her heels as Haley paid the driver.

'Don't think I need to tell you two to have a good night, do I?' the hearty laugh that followed Haley's smirk hovered between the two women after he'd pulled away.

'So...' Alexis glanced up at the building.

'So...' Haley brushed Alexis' hair behind her ear and lowered her lips, kissing her slowly, 'Wanna come in for a coffee?'

'I'm more in the mood for some hot chocolate,' Alexis let her eyes shut in irritation when she heard herself use such a corny line, 'That's not what I mean..'

Haley simply giggled and curled her arm around Alexis' hip, whispering breathily, 'Don't worry baby, you'll get your lips on some hot chocolate in a few minutes... And she cums with a lot of cream if you press the right buttons.'

Alexis' shiver and dark gaze showed her arousal and Haley's body screamed for the two women to start moving. The doorman's smirk at the affectionate women seemed to have the opposite effect on Alexis, Haley feeling her tense as they crossed the lobby. Grabbing an empty elevator, she turned the younger woman's face up with her fingers, 'Whats wrong. Are you having second thoughts?'

'He knew,' Alexis timidly spoke, 'T-The doorman. He knew that we were... and in the lobby it felt like everyone knew. That they were all watching and... Knowing why I'm here.'

'What are you here for?' Haley's fingers stroked the soft skin of Alexis' cheek.

'You,' Alexis' hands crawled up Haley's back under her denim jacket with a sigh, 'I'm here because I feel safe with you and you... Make me wonder... Stuff.'

'Stuff?' Haley slowly walked Alexis against the wall, 'What kinda... Stuff?'

'What you look like naked,' Alexis' confidence returned with renewed vigor, 'what my name would sound like from your lips... That sort of... Stuff.'

'Alexis...' Haley moaned softly. Her closeness to the other woman meant she felt the shiver that rocked her, 'I'm wondering... Stuff as well.'

'Mmm,' Alexis' teeth caught her bottom lip, the image soaking Haley's panties beyond repair, 'What kinda...Stuff?'

The opening doors of the elevator stopped Haley's reply, a group of raucous men stumbling in. As luck would have it, the car had stopped on the floor Haley's room was part of and she was able to drag Alexis through the group and away before any of the drunk men noticed their position or the clasped hands.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • International Relations

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds