• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hubby's Bet

Hubby's Bet

Okay, I have to admit I am starting to like this now. It no longer surprises me when hubby wants me to expose, but it did take awhile. Here is yet another story on the long road he took to get me to the place he wants me!

I can't exactly remember the bet that we made, but I think it had something to do with what planet was beside the moon the other night. The bottom line, this bet led to other, more exciting bets in the future!

We were looking at the full moon and commenting on how pretty it was, with all of the stars around it...especially that one bright one. He said it was Mars, I said it was Venus, the evening planet.

"Wanna bet?" he asked with a smile.

"Sure, but make it easy on yourself! Your gonna loose!" said I VERY confidently.

"Can I bet anything?" he asked.

"Yep, but make it good. I want to get that little Dalmatian puppy I told you about. If I win, I get the puppy. If I loose, what do you get?" I asked, afraid I knew the answer.

"You have to go up to four different guys, ask them if they like your breast, and then take your shirt off so they can answer the question." was the reply.

Since I know that hubby likes for me to expose myself, I figured this was not too bad. I was fairly confident I would get my puppy; I didn't even hesitate with the reply. "Your on!"

The evening news that night answered our bet...it was a one in 40 or 50 year event that Mars was beside the moon that evening. Not only was I NOT getting my puppy, I had to pay off the bet. It didn't sound too bad up front.

"We will drive around some hangouts looking for the right circumstances. We will stop, get out, and make small talk with the guy. Visit a little, then look him straight in the eye and ask him if he likes your breast. Then take your shirt totally off, hand it to me, and let him look at your breast all he wants to. After he has given you an answer, we will get back into the car and drive off looking for the next 'victim'. Any questions?" he asked.

"Honey!! I can't do THAT!! I am still too nervous! This is much more intense than flashing truckers or posing for pictures...this is really risky. Why do I have to ask him anything?" I protested.

"Because, if you put on a REAL good show, I will get your puppy anyway." he answered.

What a guy! We both get to win with this situation! I love him so much!!

"Okay, I'll do it...but I have to be comfortable with the circumstances before I do." I said.

"Done, Friday night we will go to Little Rock after I get off work. Be cleaned up as soon as I get home, and we will leave immediately. Be sure not to wear a bra." he replied.

Friday rolled around, and I was a bit nervous. We went to a little restaurant off of 7th street and ate the best Swordfish, then started our drive. It was then I started getting really nervous!

"Honey, PLEASE don't make me ask anything? PLEASE?" I pleaded.

"Nope, This is part of the bet, and I am looking forward to watching you ask. I think this is what really turns me on about this bet. I get to watch you get their attention, and THEN take your shirt off! I love this idea!" he exclaimed.

"There is a couple of guys now, in the car wash. It's brightly lit, in a good part of town, not too many people around, they are driving a nice car, and they are fairly young. How about it?" he asked.

"Sure..." I managed to croak. Oh my gosh,what was I about to do?

Sure enough, the familiar feeling was starting. Nipples felt like candles were burning on them, vagina starting to get very moist, hands started trembling...I am really starting to like this feeling!

We pulled in and hubby asked the guys for directions for someplace, neither one of them knew the whereabouts of. Both guys were fairly young, and good looking. I was starting to like this set-up! Hubby started talking about their car, then got out to take a better look at it. (I don't know what there is about a Corvette!) This was my signal to get out, too.

We were right up there with the guys, I was maybe just about 3 feet from both of them. I knew that they could already see my nipples through my shirt...It was as plain as day out there and the fabric was pretty thin. Hubby made small talk for a little bit, letting me really get worked up about what I was about to do...dreading it and anticipating it at the same time!

"I think my wife is turned on by your 'Vette. She sure looks like it to me!" hubby exclaimed.

"Me, too!" they both agreed, looking at my chest.

"How can you tell?" I asked, trying to keep the tremble out of my voice.

"Aw,...well, ah..." they stammered

"Do you like my breast, do you think they look good?" I asked, this time letting my voice tremble. With that, I unbuttoned the four buttons VERY slowly, slowly took off my shirt, and walked over to my husband and gave the shirt to him. I walked back and stood in front of them both, looking both of them in the eye.

"Well, do you like them?" I asked excitedly.

"May I touch?" one of them asked.

"Touching is all you can do!" hubby answered quickly.

No way! I can't believe he let this happen! I had not agreed to this, but I was so horny now, I wasn't going to stop!

I let both guys rub my nipples for a second or two, getting nearly wobbly with the idea! I wasn't going to let it go further than that, though, so I thanked them for their honesty about my breast, then walked back to the car and got in. Hubby thanked them too, then left them grinning from ear to ear. I was pretty horny already and I had two more guys to go!

Would you care to hear the rest of the story?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hubby's Bet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds