• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Back to the South Ch. 03

Back to the South Ch. 03

12

Over at the southern part of the lake, through a clearing amongst the trees, Bessie had stepped into the warm water. Her maid's outfit laid on the grass. The sun hit her face as she lowered herself down into the water and with splash she came back up, her huge breasts flopped against the surface.

As she couldn't swim, she only went out as far as to where her chest was just above the surface. Bessie enjoyed the warm water, when she heard a tree twig crack.

"Who's there?" Bessie lowered herself a bit down into the water, before she turned around and looked up at the clearing.

"I'm sorry miss Bessie, I didn't mean to startle you." Jeremiah stood there looking out at Bessie.

"Oh, Jeremiah, what are you doing here?" Bessie was pleasantly surprised to see Jeremiah, as she smiled and raised herself up out of the water, giving Jeremiah a good look at her large naked breasts.

Jeremiah paused for a moment as he looked at Bessie's voluptuous body. Which made Bessie smile to herself as she really liked the way Jeremiah looked at her.

"Ehm... Miss Emma wanted me to go down here." Jeremiah then looked down a bit shyly at the grass, as he didn't want Bessie to feel embarrassed by the way he was looking at her.

"Miss Emma did?" Bessie looked up at Jeremiah.

"Yes, miss Bessie." Jeremiah said honestly.

"Oh." Bessie then smiled to herself as she realized that miss Emma probably wanted Jeremiah to find her in the lake.

"Jeremiah, I... would really like it if you came out here." Bessie then said with just a hint of innocence.

"Okay miss Bessie." Jeremiah eagerly started to undress.

Bessie looked at the man she really liked take his shirt off. She felt a small tingle between her legs when Jeremiah pulled his pants down and his big cock jutted up and down, as it was already rock hard.

Jeremiah looked out at the beautiful Bessie, his cock swaying up and down as he walked out into the water. He felt his feet submerged in the warm water, then his legs and when he finally stood in front of Bessie, the water reached his hips.

Standing so close together, Jeremiah's cock rubbed up against Bessie's large belly. Bessie stepped in even closer, wanting to feel his entire length against her.

Jeremiah looked down into Bessie's brown eyes, as she looked back up at him. His eyes then wandered down her body and stopped at her large bosom. Bessie reached over and took Jeremiah's hand, planting it on one of her soft breasts.

Jeremiah gently fondled her large breast, rubbing his thumb over her big nipple. He then reached up with his other hand, squeezing her soft breasts.

"Mmm..." Bessie moaned as Jeremiah leaned down and took her nipple into his mouth and sucked. Licking her sensitive nipple in his mouth, then taking her other nipple and sucking.

Jeremiah then leaned back up, looked over at Bessie and then planted his lips on hers.

"Mmm..." Jeremiah and Bessie passionately kissed, mixing their saliva as their tongues met.

"Mm..." Bessie breathed heavily...

"I want you to put it in." Bessie wanted nothing more than to feel Jeremiah inside of her.

Jeremiah nodded as Bessie smiled and kissed him again. She then took his hand and waded through the water towards the grass clearing. Bessie large breasts and belly gently bounced as she walked in front of Jeremiah. Jeremiah's heart was pumping as he admired Bessie's huge butt when she walked ahead of him.

Walking up onto the grass, Bessie turned around and looked up at Jeremiah. Bessie's heart was also racing as she wanted Jeremiah so much. Before she laid down on the grass, she leaned up and kissed Jeremiah again. As Bessie laid down on her back, her huge natural breasts flattened just a little bit.

Jeremiah looked down at the beautiful and voluptuous woman lying in front of him. He looked down at her wet bush, he couldn't wait to slide his cock inside her pussy.

Bessie looked up at the naked Jeremiah towering over her, his huge throbbing cock just pointing straight out over. She couldn't wait to feel him inside of her.

Jeremiah then slowly leaned down on top of Bessie. With his fat cock in his hand, he looked down at her pussy and got the tip right up to the pussy lips. Jeremiah then looked up at Bessie, who was looking at him, as he slowly eased the tip of his cock inside of her.

"Ohhh." Bessie moaned out when she felt his big cock slide inside her.

As Jeremiah looked down on her, she looked up at him with such a sweet look on her face. To her moans, he eased himself inside of her. Then with one big thrust, he pushed his entire length inside.

"Ohhh Jeremiaahhh!" Bessie screamed out as her pussy was absolutely stuffed with his thick cock.

Hearing her call out his name, Jeremiah really started to move his hips, sliding his cock in and out of her. Bessie's belly and huge breasts flopped back and forth with each of his heavy thrusts. Bessie had never felt so much pleasure in her entire life. With her eyes closed, head tilted slightly back, she moaned loudly.

"Ohh ooh ooh." Jeremiah leaned down and pressed his lips against Bessie's.

"Mmm..." Bessie moaned as Jeremiah slid his tongue inside and kissed her, whilst bucking his hips back and forth, shoving his big cock in and out of her.

Jeremiah kissed her lips once more and then whispered to her.

"Turn around." Jeremiah leaned up and looked down at Bessie as he pulled his cock out of her.

With a horny smile on her face, Bessie looked up at the hot and sweaty Jeremiah, as she eagerly turned over, and got up on her hands and knees. Her large breast hung down under her as he big chubby belly almost touched the grass.

Jeremiah admired Bessie's big fat ass for a moment before he took his cock, held it up to her pussy and pushed inside.

"Oh yesss." Bessie moaned, her huge heavy tits hanged down under her, flopping back and forth as Jeremiah slammed into her.

"Ah ahh." Jeremiah closed his eyes for a moment as it felt so good having his fat cock inside Bessie's wet pussy.

As he slowly thrusted in and out of her, Jeremiah looked over to the side of Bessie and enjoyed the beautiful sight of one of her large and heaving breasts.

Whilst slowly sliding in and out of her, Jeremiah leaned over Bessie. Reaching around her, he planted both of his hands on her breasts. His strong hands and fingers sunk into her soft hangers as he fondled them. Jeremiah was in heaven. His big cock being squeezed by Bessie's pussy. Her huge breasts in his hands. Her heavy moans. Jeremiah couldn't take it anymore.

He sped up, slamming faster and faster into her.

"Ooh Jeremiah yessss." Bessie orgasmed.

"Ahhhhhhh Bessiee ahhhhh!" Jeremiah grunted out as he slammed his cock deep and hard into Bessie. A huge stream of cum filled the back of her pussy.

"Ah ahh ahh." With each of his moans another wad of cum filled her pussy.

"Ohhh Jeremiah." Bessie loved hearing Jeremiah moan, knowing that she had made him come like that.

"Ahh." With one last buck, Jeremiah sunk down onto the back of Bessie.

Bessie let him rest like that for a moment, as she then slowly turned around and laid down on her back, with Jeremiah next to her with his arm over her chest. Bessie could feel Jeremiah's cum leaking out of her stretched out pussy.

"Mmm." Bessie and Jeremiah gently kissed, their tongues gently licking their lips.

Fondling her big soft jiggly breasts as he kissed her, Jeremiah felt himself getting horny again. He looked over at Bessie as he slowly got up onto his knees. He scooted up to Bessie's face, his big cock dangling between his legs.

"Oh." Bessie got a smile on her face when she saw Jeremiah holding his fat cock next to her lips.

Bessie looked up at Jeremiah as she parted her lips. She then felt his cock slide in between her lips and into her mouth..

"Mmm." Bessie eagerly started to suck his cockhead.

As it was a beautiful and sunny day, Allison had decided to go for a stroll. She didn't know what she would do if she and her family was stuck here. When she left the house, she saw her sister Deena styling Elvira's hair. Allison was rather surprised at how well her sister was actually adjusting to their situation.

As Allison walked alongside the cotton fields, she passed several black folks carrying baskets with cotton, who all nodded and smiled politely at her, which she did back as well.

A bit passed the fields, Allison heard the sound of hammering. There around the turn, she saw two bare chested black men on the side of the road.

Jeffery and Tuma had been told to clear the overgrown field of rocks, as next year Mr. Thompson planned on expanding his cotton fields.

The two of them were breaking the larger rocks apart with sledge hammers.

Allison was struck by how hot they were. Though rather skinny, both men were ripped with muscle.

Wow... Allison stared at the bare chested men, their ebony bodies glistened with sweat.

Allison watched them swing their sledgehammers with their hard muscled arms. She had never felt so aroused in her entire life.

Then suddenly when the rock broke in half, Allison snapped out of her lustful stare.

Oh god... I... shouldn't be staring at them... She thought to herself as she saw one of them reach for a scoop of water from a bucket.

"We outa water." Tuma looked over at Jeffery.

"Hurry up and get some by the water pump. Mastah Thompson wants this rock gone by this evening." Jeffery wiped the sweat from his brow. Allison suddenly felt like she really wanted to do something to help these hard working slaves.

"Let me do that for you." Allison spoke out as the two men were surprised to see a white woman standing there.

"Beg us pardon miss... we did not see you there." Tuma said politely.

"Oh we could not have yah get us water... it would not be proper miss..." Jeffery said.

"It's Allison, and it would be more than proper for me to get you water." Allison told them.

"Um..." Tuma looked a bit nervously over at Jeffery as Allison held her hand out for the bucket.

As Jeffery nodded, Tuma handed the bucket to Allison.

"Where's the water pump." Allison was about to walk off, when it dawned on her that she didn't know where the pump was.

"It's up by the barns, miss Allison." Jeffery said as Allison realized that the pump was all the way back at the house, and that it was quite a walk back there carrying the bucket.

"Oh, okay." Allison almost regretted her decision, but she wasn't about to go back on the help she had offered them.

Half way up the road, the wooden bucket had started to get heavy, and Allison could only imagine how heavy it would be filled with water.

When she got to the barn and the water pump, sweat were running down her forehead.

"Phew..." Allison put the bucket in front of the water pump, and started pumping.

As she pumped she noticed that a couple of black men, who were fixing the wooden fence around the barns, were looking over at her. They were a bit surprised to see a white woman work like Allison. Which actually made Allison feel rather proud.

As the sun gushed with heat, Allison felt so warm in her buttoned up dress. It then hit Allison that the heat and work must be the reason why all the women on the plantation wore their dresses so open in the front. Allison undid a couple of the buttons on her dress, parting the top like a V. She then ran her hand down her neck and over her chest, her hand became wet from her sweat. As she looked down at the two remaining buttons on her dress, she knew that if she undid them, her perky breasts would be somewhat on display. But Allison simply felt to warm for it to matter that much. So she undid the last two buttons, as the front of her dress opened up even more.

Though she did feel a bit nervous, as she knew that she was flaunting herself a lot more than she was used to.

Having filled the bucket with water, she walked over and bent over to pick it up. When she leaned forward, she looked up and noticed one of the older black men, was looking down her dress. As she looked down her dress, she knew that he could see her naked breasts hang down. Allison's first reaction was to cover herself up, but surprisingly, she found herself standing still, giving him a few more seconds of seeing her breasts.

When she picked up the heavy bucket and turned around, Allison found herself smiling. She had enjoyed teasing the black man, showing herself off to him.

On the way down to Jeffery and Tuma, Allison had to hold the bucket with both hands. Even still, some of the water splashed over the side.

When she finally made her way down to the skinny black men she had gotten the water for, they had filled a wooden cart with the rocks.

"I... got you... your water." Allison felt exhausted.

"Thank yah miss Allison." Tuma looked over at the panting girl as Jeffery lifted up the last rock up onto the cart.

"Thank you miss... " Jeffery looked up and saw Allison's fully exposed left breast, as her left shoulder strap had fallen down the side of her arm.

"Allison..." Both men licked their dry lips.

"Oh let me help you." Allison took up a big scoop of water and walked over to Tuma and Jeffery.

"Here." Allison poured some into Tuma's mouth.

Jeffery glanced down at her naked breast, which Allison still hadn't noticed was on display.

"I hope I didn't make you wait for too long... It was... heavier than I thought." Allison scooped up more water as she walked over to Jeffery.

"No you didn't miss Allison." Jeffery told her as both men looked at her breast, whilst their cocks started to stiffen in their worn out work pants.

When she slowly poured water into Jeffery's mouth, Allison's eyes followed some water dripp from his lips down onto his muscled chest.

Oh wow... Allison wanted to reach over and touch his hard ebony chest.

But then as she looked down, she noticed that her breast was out.

"Oh, sorry." Allison pulled her shoulder strap back up, cover her breast up.

Though right when she did, she found herself immediately regretting covering up. In fact, she wished that she had pulled down her other strap, revealing her other breast as well.

"Thank you for tha water miss Allison." Jeffery politely said.

"It was my pleasure." Allison smiled as she had finally stopped panting.

"Thank yah miss Allison." Tuma drank the last scoop of water.

"Ehm, are you sure you don't need someone else to help you with that cart, it looks awfully heavy." Allison looked over at the rock filled cart.

"Nah miss Allison, we just need to get it down to tha small quarry by the lake." Jeffery told her.

"A lake... Would you mind if I come, I would love to have a swim." Allison excitingly asked, when she thought of how amazing a swim in this heat would be.

"Sure you can come miss Allison." Jeffery told her as he and Tuma each picked up an arm on the wooden cart, and started to pull it.

On the way to the lake, Allison couldn't help but glance over at the two sweaty black men. She wondered what it would be like to be held in such muscular and strong arms.

As the three of them passed the fields, they could see the lake on the right side. This side of the lake was wide open, only a few trees here and there in front of it.

"It's beautiful." Allison said looking down at the lake.

"Uh huh, it sure is miss Allison." Tuma said as he and Jeffery stopped for a moment when they saw Allison looking at the lake.

Jeffery and Tuma then turned the cart into a smaller dirt road that lead down to the lake. Towards the lake there was a pile of rocks on the left side of the road, where Jeffery and Tuma pulled the cart.

"Phew." Jeffery wiped the sweat from his forehead after he and Tuma had carried the rocks over to the pile.

On the beach, Allison stood with her feet in the water, enjoying it's cooling embrace.

"Miss Allison?" Allison turned around when Jeffery and Tuma walked up to her.

"Do yah mind if we jump in for a moment?" Jeffery asked Allison.

"Of course not." Allison had thought about taking a swim herself.

Jeffery and Tuma then undid the one button that held their worn out pants up.

"Oh my..." Allison blushed when the two black men pulled their pants down, and she realized that they didn't have any underwear on.

Her jaw dropped when she saw the size of their huge manhoods.

Allison didn't know where to look. She tried to look away, but her eyes kept wandering back down to their crotches. She had never seen cocks that big before. They looked so thick and heavy on Jeffery and Tuma's skinny frames.

"Is something the matter miss Allison?" Jeffery asked Allison who then looked up at Jeffery and Tuma and blushed even more, as she realized that they had caught her looking at their crotches.

"Oh... no... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." Allison held her hand up and turned her head away.

Though as Jeffery and Tuma walked out into the water, Allison slowly parted her fingers and watched their firm ebony buttocks, as she gently ran her teeth over her lower lip.

Allison watched them as they leaned down and splashed some water up at their sweaty chests. Even though their cocks were limp, they each looked to be a foot long, as they almost hung down to their knees.

The men then walked out a bit further until the water reached their stomach, where they took a dip into the warm water.

As Allison watched them, sweat dripped down her body as she felt the hot rays of the sun on her skin.

"How's the water?" Allison called out.

"It's warm miss Allison." Tuma looked over at Allison.

Allison wondered if she should jump in, even though she had nothing on underneath her dress.

"Eh, could you guys turn around for a moment." Allison then told Jeffery and Tuma.

"Sure miss Allison." Jeffery and Tuma looked over at the lake.

Allison looked out at the black men and then slipped out of her dress. Her naked body shined in the sunlight as she jogged out into the water.

"Splash." Allison dove under the surface, swimming out in between Jeffery and Tuma.

Jeffery and Tuma watched Allison swim out a bit further and then come back.

"This feels so good." Allison smiled as she waded in the cooling water.

"Why don't you come out a bit?" She asked the two men.

"We can't swim miss Allison." Jeffery told her.

"Oh. Well maybe I can teach you." Allison swam over to Jeffery.

"I don't know miss Allison." Jeffery nervously looked out at the deep parts of the lake.

"Oh come on, it's easy. Just watch how I do it." Allison swam close to Jeffery, slowly showing him her leg and arm movements.

"Try it." Allison waded looking at Jeffery.

"Okay miss Allison." Jeffery nervously said as he leaned down into the water.

With one push forward he tried to swim. Though when Jeffery noticed that he was sinking, he wildly flapped with his arms. Allison quickly swam over and took a hold of Jeffery as he came up to the surface gasping for air.

"Are you alright?" Allison put Jeffery's arm around her neck and tried to hold him up.

Tuma quickly waded through the water and put Jeffery's other arm around his neck.

"Ye... yes." Jeffery spit out some water as he had his arms around Allison and Tuma.

"Sorry about that." Allison felt bad for almost drowning Jeffery.

"It's okay miss Allison." Jeffery attempted to smile as coughed up the last bit a water.

Though when he looked over at Allison, he caught a glimpse of something that made him feel much better. As Allison had swam over to help him, she had stood up and exposed her nude upper body. Jeffery could see her perky naked breasts.

Suddenly Allison noticed that both men were looking down at her body, and when she looked down, she realized that she was showing her breasts.

Looking up at them, she thought her first reaction would be to cover herself up. Instead, she took Jeffery's hand and planted it on her firm breast.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Back to the South Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 151 milliseconds