• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Karen Babysits for a Man Her Age Ch. 07

Karen Babysits for a Man Her Age Ch. 07

You may enjoy this more if you read the earlier chapters first but that is not critical. This story involves bodily functions and discipline, including caning and spanking, so if any of that offends you, please read no further. All characters are well over 18.

*****

Karen had been worried about what would happen when she and Jamie took his sister Kathy next door to see Kathy and Jamie's aunt, Claire Kendall. Claire was a highly successful business executive, now in her late 30s, who had convinced her neighbor, Karen Cranford, who was then 25, as was Jamie, to take charge of Jamie as he spent his days living in Claire's house and seeking a good job.

Karen had been given total authority over Jamie, which included discipline of the most embarrassing sort. Instead of becoming resentful, Jamie had warmed to her caring and the two became close, especially as Jamie found himself, so to speak, and secured a challenging position. He was making the most of his career now and after a year together, he and Karen quietly married.

Most recently, Jamie's sister Kathy had appeared in a bedraggled stage, asking to be allowed to stay with Jamie and Karen until she could pull herself together. Jamie had no use for his sister and did not ever want to see her again because when he was growing up, she and his mother had mistreated him. He was convinced that it was this background that he had had to shed in order to succeed as he was now doing.

But Karen could not turn away even her husband's relative, and she agreed to take Kathy in until she could get her groundings. Karen and Jamie, as well as Claire, were quite kinky in their sexuality, and Karen made it clear to Kathy that not only would she be disciplined at will by Jamie and her, but that her life would be completely controlled by them, including her most intimate functions.

Kathy had adjusted to her subservient position, which was in some ways worse than being a servant or maid. But Karen had purchased some decent clothing for her and she was now following up on some good possibilities for work. Karen decided that it was time for her to meet her formidable aunt, whom she had not seen since childhood.

Karen had told Claire that they had taken Kathy in, and the older woman had as much as snorted her disdain. "She and my sister were never any good," Claire responded in a deprecating tone. "I've learned that family isn't always something good and I think Jamie understands that better than anyone."

Now Karen said that she thought after a few weeks with them, that it was time for Kathy to meet her aunt again. "Just do it for Jamie and me," she calmly asked Claire, who was not only her mentor and friend, but occasional lover, a relationship Jamie was entirely happy with, especially since he appreciated how much his aunt had done for him.

Claire recognized that she needed to do this, whatever her feelings. She told Karen to bring Kathy by, and that she would make a real effort not to treat her badly.

"Thank you, Claire, I knew you would want to do this for us," Karen gleamed in thanking her friend.

Kathy put on a nice very nice skirt and blouse outfit wearing the burgundy pumps that Karen had shopped for with her. Kathy had a nice figure and after Karen had taken her for a makeover, she had started to look much better than the person who had barely managed to make it onto their doorstep only a few weeks earlier.

"Hello, Aunt Claire," Kathy said tentatively. "I know it's been a long time but I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate what you've done for Jamie and how lucky I was to find Karen and him."

"You should be more than grateful to Karen," Claire said, somewhat abruptly. "I know you've had it hard but I have not forgotten how you and your mother treated Jamie. It makes me feel that families can sometimes be the worst for people."

"I know I behaved very badly to my brother at home and I hope that Karen and he have begun to re-orient me," Kathy replied calmly. "You probably don't know that my mother is demented and in an institution now, which partly explains her behavior. I can only apologize for the way I was then. I'm not going to make excuses. I fully deserve your disdain, Aunt Claire, but I'm really sorry, to you, especially to Jamie, whom I really do love as a brother, and yes, to you, Karen, who has already been so kind to me without even knowing me."

Even Claire was mildly warmed by Kathy's plaintive apology. Karen had told Claire exactly how she and Jamie had punished Kathy when she had arrived on their doorstep and how she had been serving them since then, accepting the ignominy of being treated worse than a servant. Claire then confided in Karen that she planned to discipline Kathy right then in front of all of them, including Jamie. Karen knew better than to question Claire's judgment in this kind of situation.

Claire did plan to put Kathy through her paces and realized that this demonstration would be quite humiliating for her niece. First, Kathy was now nicely dressed and she would be disciplined in her good clothes and dressed for business, so she would be shamed by having her navy skirt lifted to expose her white underpants and matching garter belt holding up her fashionable hose. Second, this would occur in front of Karen and Jamie, who of course had seen all of her most intimate places but not as part of a group like this.

"Right then, Miss Kathy," Claire said rather grandly, accenting the title as if to indicate how sarcastic her use of it would soon be seen to be. "I think we will have to discipline you now as part payment for your very bad behavior in the past regarding your brother."

Kathy had not expected this, after the time she had been working diligently both to find a job and to satisfy the exacting supervisors Karen and Jamie proved to be.

"Aunt Claire, do you mean to punish me right now in front of everyone?" she asked in a small pleading voice.

"I certainly do, my dear," Claire answered coolly. "You've had this coming for a long time, sweetie. I do appreciate both your apology and the change in attitude which I detect in you. However, I for one feel that you know you deserve to be punished for your conduct and that you will accept that in the spirit in which it is offered."

Kathy cringed at the thought of what she was about to subject herself to undergoing, right here and now. She readily accepted the fact that she had no real choice. Karen and Jamie had allowed her to stay with them and supported her as she got on her feet. Aunt Claire was going to have to be satisfied that she, Kathy, had paid for her previous misbehavior.

"I'm ready to accept the punishment you decide I need, Aunt Claire," Kathy responded as steadily as she could keep her tone.

Claire believed in embarrassing a woman she was going to discipline. She would not remove the woman's clothing but would arrange it so she would appear in as embarrassing a pose as possible.

"Very well, Kathy," Claire said firmly. "You will lift your skirt well above your waist and lie on your back on that broad couch."

Kathy lifted her skirt, disclosing her shiny white panties and matching garter belt holding up her hose. She sat on the couch and lay back cross-wise.

Claire now stood next to her and lifted Kathy's legs until they were all the way up in the air and turned back over her upper body and face. Then she put her thumbs in the waistband of Kathy's panties and pulled those down on her legs over her knees to her ankles. They were now up in the air over her face.

Kathy was in the pose known as the diaper position, since it is used to change the diapers of babies and young children. With her panties on her lower legs up in the air, her white garter belt framed her lower region. All in the room now were staring at her most intimate places. Not only was her bare bottom on display but also her recessed dark anal opening and above that her gaping vulva were essentially spotlighted.

"You will hold your legs up where they are," Claire instructed, "during the imposition."

Claire now picked up her small black rod and proceeded to lay into Kathy's bottom, just beyond her anus but leaving Kathy in fear that the rod might strike lower and punish her open labia.

After giving Kathy an introductory dozen strokes with the rod, Claire told her to stay in position. She absented herself for a moment and returned carrying a small piece of ginger. This was the infamous fig—a peeled stick of fresh ginger—which she proceeded to insert slowly into Kathy's anal opening.

This refinement had been initiated, in all likelihood, by English governesses as a special kind of punishment for their charges when regarded as exceptionally naughty. The ginger would release its juices which would sting the inside of the anal opening and rectum. This was regarded by the governesses as an appropriate step to discourage the young person being caned or whipped from clenching their buttocks to avoid the full impact of a stroke.

Jamie was surprised that his aunt was using such a kinky punishment, which featured invasion of someone's most private body opening. He watched as Kathy's face turned red as she felt the sting in her anus begin to grow. Jamie and Karen had explored quite a few kinky things and both had tried out figging on the other. So they knew that once the peeled ginger stick was inserted anally, the warmth of the anal canal would gradually release the juice from the ginger that would sting the tender insides of the person being punished.

Claire now began to apply her favorite thin cane to Kathy's bottom. The bottom was already red from the rod's application and now the distinctive tramlines wrought by the cane began to appear in profusion as Claire increased the strength of her strokes. Kathy now began to scream and also whimper from the hurt she was feeling deep inside from the awful fig in her bottom.

Claire knew she had pushed the woman near the limit of her tolerance so she ceased the caning and carefully reached between Kathy's bum cheeks to extract the ginger fig. Kathy now took a deep breath.

"You may recover your underpants and let your skirt down, Kathy," Claire now said. "I hope this punishment has impressed upon you that while you may be related to us, I would not allow you to join us without extracting some recompense for your past misbehavior."

Kathy was still in pain from the rod and cane, as well as the stinging ginger fig that Claire had inserted in her bottom-hole, even though it had now been removed. Yet she realized she needed to make her peace with her aunt and make sure she conveyed to her that no hard feelings were kept.

"Aunt Claire, I'm appreciative that you have dealt with me as I deserved," Kathy said to her aunt, despite the pain she was in. "I know I did bad things but I hope you will now be willing to forgive me."

Claire allowed herself to put aside her own recollections of her sister, now that the latter apparently was for all intents and purposes a demented shell off in some institution.

"Yes, Kathy," she began, "I'm willing to forgive and I think you have the potential to be a good person that Karen discerned when you first appeared on her doorstep. You took your punishment well and I hope you understand that your continuing supervision by Jamie and Karen will mean that they will continue to correct you when they feel you need to be."

"I am already incredibly grateful to Karen and Jamie for all they have done for me," Kathy said with apparent sincerity. "I really do want to get to know you better, Aunt Claire, as I feel I have much to learn from you. You are an amazing lady."

Kathy then realized that the fig had made her need to relieve herself very critical.

"If I can be excused, I'm sorry, but I need to use the toilet," she said as her face showed her embarrassment.

Claire decided to impose one last humiliation. "You will be permitted relief," she said, "as the fig has stirred things up back there, I suspect, but you will squat and use that potty on the floor," she said as she pointed to a child's wooden potty on the floor."

Kathy cringed at the shame she would now undergo but knew she would do a doody in her panties if she didn't avail herself even of this humiliating way of relieving her bowels.

She hurriedly rucked up her skirt, yanked down her pretty panties, and sat on the potty as the bowel movement she had been holding in for dear life quickly slid out of her bottom-hole and made a noisy plop into the potty. She waited until she was sure that everything had come out and then she was at least made to feel a tad better when Karen handed her some toilet tissue she had extracted from her handbag.

"Now show Aunt Claire that you know how big girls wipe themselves," Karen said in a bossy way.

Kathy responded by carefully taking some of the tissue and pulling it back through her legs to wipe her anal area thoroughly. She did this twice more and asked Karen if she wanted to inspect her.

"No, sweetie," Karen replied, "you have been learning just how you need to wipe, so you may pull up your panties and thank Aunt Claire for allowing you to use the potty. Then you will show me the potty and I will give you permission to take it to the bathroom to empty and clean it."

Karen wanted to make sure that Kathy did not overstay her welcome with Claire. She also realized that it was important for Kathy to be reminded that she still was in a service capacity to Jamie and Karen.

"Kathy, I think it's time for you to go back to our house, and get ready for bed," Karen said. "You do recall that I have set an early bed-time for you so you will be ready to attend to the interviews we have seen you schedule," she added. Karen knew that Kathy recognized that being told to go to bed early was a form of discipline, as did Karen, of course.

"And tonight I want you to wear your special pajamas," Karen reminded her. Kathy's face turned red at the mention of the humiliating childish drop-seat pajamas Karen had found for her. Karen had made her wear these on an irregular basis to maintain control over Kathy. The first time that Karen came into her room when Kathy was wearing them, Kathy was ashamed when Karen nonchalantly told her to stand and she opened the drop-seat which left Kathy's bare bottom on view and accessible. Karen then took her over her lap and gave her a spanking. So Kathy feared that she might be in for yet more punishment when Karen and Jamie returned home.

After Kathy left, Claire looked at Karen and smiled. "I loved your mentioning those childish pajamas to her in front of me," she grinned. "I'm sure that having to wear those is totally shaming for her, as is the early bed-time, which is why you are so wise as to use both of those techniques."

Karen grinned and suggested to Claire that they adjourn to her bedroom if she was so inclined. "I hope you will enjoy it if I ask Jamie to join us," she said, in a requesting tone. Claire gave this a moment's reflection and decided that if her nephew was seen by his wife as ready to join in their play, that was all right with her, and she so said that to Karen, who left to tell Jamie. Claire did not want in any way to interfere in what looked to be a wonderful loving marriage but she did miss having a regular man friend and was interested in what Karen might have in mind that involved her husband's participation. Claire of course had no concerns at all about the likelihood that they were venturing into the realm of incest, thinking that aunt and nephew was reasonably distant anyway.

Jamie and Karen had discussed this earlier. Jamie asked Karen how she felt if Claire showed an interest in having sex with him.

"I love you and I know you love me," Karen said, "and if you end up fucking your aunt, I'll enjoy watching that, voyeur that I am." She grinned at the meeting of their two dirty minds.

Karen also enjoyed being submissive to Claire. She admired the older woman for her engaging presence as much as her worldly success. Soon, all three were in Claire's very expansive bedroom and Claire suggested that they all get more comfortable. Karen pulled her top over her head and unzipped her skirt and drew it down and off. Jamie also unbuttoned his shirt and unfastened his trousers. Both were in their underwear now.

"I think I'd enjoy it if we started with you two lovebirds having some directed sex," Claire said with a broad smile. "Karen, how about you lose your panties and sit on the edge of the bed so Jamie can get between your legs and pleasure you."

No sooner did she utter the direction but the two complied. Karen was at the bed's edge sitting with her legs well apart and her glowing labia on display below her well-trimmed pubic triangle. Jamie thoughtfully took off his boxers and crawled between his wife's legs and began to lick her split lovingly.

"Karen," Claire commented in her role as director of the proceedings, "I do admire your lovely-looking cunt. Your labia are so nice and tight, and your whole package looks like such a cute little slit down there. Now pulls your legs way up so Jamie can savor that special little hole in the rear."

Jamie especially enjoyed licking his wife's asshole. He knew that Karen liked being worshipped back there and would prepare herself for the occasion. Not only did she place a bit of chocolate inside the anal sphincter sometimes for him to taste but she might fool him by putting both chocolate and a small piece of her poop back into her bottom for him to encounter.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Karen Babysits for a Man Her Age Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds