• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Our First Swinging, House Party Ch. 01

Our First Swinging, House Party Ch. 01

12

Suddenly feeling jealously possessive of his young, pretty, sexy wife having sex with older, obese men, Skip has reservations about participating in the swinging lifestyle with his wife, Yvonne.

I'm Skip. Skip is the nickname I got that dates back to my time in the Navy as a Seabee. They called me Skip because I wouldn't skip any safety precautions and take any shortcuts at the expense of my safety. Everything needed to be right to save myself from drowning.

That young, pretty woman with that older, obese gentleman's cock in her mouth is my wife, Yvonne. With me not paying the attention to his wife that he's paying to my wife, you just have to look at her and listen to her to know that Yvonne loves swinging sex more than I do. If judging her by me, it's safe to say that Yvonne is more immersed in the swinging lifestyle than I am. If only judging by my wife blowing that old, obese gentleman, one could say that my wife is a whore and you'd be right.

Even though I like sex, enjoy sex, and love sex when with the right partner, mostly my wife, Yvonne has never met a sexual partner she doesn't like. We're swingers but my wife is much more of a swinger than I am. She'd suck and fuck any man but I was always more selective than she was. Now that we've been in the swinging lifestyle for a few years, if I had to say one thing about swinging, it's not what it's cracked up to be. I know swinging may be lots of men's sexual fantasy but I was disappointed by the quality of swingers.

My wife is hot, so hot that every man we met in the lifestyle wanted to be with her. Unfortunately, wishing that I could, I couldn't say the same thing about their wives. The typical woman I've met in the swinging lifestyle was ten to fifteen years older than me and not nearly as good looking, shapely, and/or sexy as my wife. Having sex with an older woman is a turn on but, after a while, sometimes, depending on the woman, I feel as if I'm screwing my aunt or my mother. Now, I may be a lot of things after having participated in the swinging lifestyle but incest and having sex with blood related relatives, especially my aunt and/or mother, was not one of my sexual fetishes or fantasies.

Maybe if I was in the swinging lifestyle with a different partner other than my wife, the love of my life, I'd feel differently about swinging. I don't know. Maybe if I was with a different woman, there'd be no need for me to be in the swinging lifestyle in the first place. Then, again, maybe if I was with a different woman, a woman who wasn't as hot as my wife, I may not be as possessively jealous as I am. I can only imagine. Only, until death do we part or until we divorce, for better or for worse, I'm stuck with my wife living out all of her sexual fantasies while having fun swinging.

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

I'm the kind of guy who dances with the woman he brought to the dance. Only, with Yvonne so very pretty and with a sexy body to match, as soon as I walk through the door that announces us as swingers, she was fair game for other men to strip her naked and use as their whore for the night. In the way that men choose her as a swinging partner for the night, I wish I could choose the right woman as a swinging partner for the night too. I wish I could have as much swinging fun as my wife always managed to have.

Yet, always feeling as if I had made a mistake introducing Yvonne to swinging, all the women paled in comparison to my wife. I couldn't help but wonder why I was having swinging sex in the first place when the woman I so wanted was my wife. For sure, especially in my case, the grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence. Seemingly, I had no idea what I had in Yvonne until I saw the lust that med had for her.

What used to be a turn on watching Yvonne sucking and fucking another man in the beginning, was no longer fun to watch. Fearing that I was going to lose her now, it was disturbing to watch her having sex with other men. Hating to see and hear her, it was an ordeal to watch her and to listen to her having sex with someone else's husband while I tried to focus on having sex with the other man's wife. Whenever we had sex with another couple, with her so very loudly vocal, stealing the stage and the spotlight of attention, she was the star of the show.

"Oh, my God, I love sucking your big, hard prick," she said temporarily removing his cock from her mouth to speak.

She looked up at the man with her big, brown eyes while his hard, hairy cock was buried in her mouth.

"Suck my cock, Yvonne. Suck it," said the man as if he was alone with my wife.

A sight to behold, I remembered back to when the first time she looked up at me with those eyes and with my hard, hairy cock in her mouth. With her such a sexy tease, it was so thrilling to watch her blowing me just as it was trilling to watch her blow other men but now it's not. Even more than she is now, hard to believe but she was so very beautiful then. She was so very sexy.

"I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth so that I can swallow your cum," said Yvonne stroking her partner's cock faster while sucking his cock deeper.

I watched the man put a heavy hand to the back of my wife's pretty head. After he ate her pussy and after she fucked the man, she was really getting into blowing the lucky man. He humped her mouth and fucked her face while Yvonne continued stroking and sucking him. Then, as if they were two, degenerate swingers, and they were, having oral sex in the street, he ejaculated a huge load of cum in my wife's mouth and she swallowed. Distracted us watching Yvonne while having sex with the man's wife, all we could do was to watch the Yvonne show. She was so insatiable. How can one woman be so horny?

'God she's such a whore,' I thought while watching my wife more than I was focusing on my swinging partner.

My swinging partner was no better. She watched her husband with angry eyes that he was so sexually excited, too sexually excited in having sex with Yvonne. Definitely, the man of this couple got the better end of the bargain.

With his wife forty-something with a big ass, a big belly, and big tits, her husband was enormously obese. A couple who looked like them probably thanked Jesus for being able to have sex with a couple who looked like us. They made me wonder if we continued in the swinging lifestyle for the next twenty years, if our future would be having sex with some twenty-something-years-old couple who'd think we were just as nasty as I was thinking of this couple now. After meeting the couple for coffee, even though I didn't want to swing with them, it was Yvonne who convinced me to just go with the flow.

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

After thinking about having nasty sex with the man's wife and watching my wife having even nastier sex with the man, I spent all the next week wrestling with my future in the swinging lifestyle. Admittedly and undeniably, it was fun in the beginning but in hindsight, a tragic mistake, I'm sorry that I shared my wife with other men. I wish now that I had never watched my wife suck and fuck other men, men who weren't nearly as good looking and as virile as I was.

Seemingly, none of the couples we had sex with had a wife as hot and as good looking as Yvonne was. Time and again, I was getting the shitty end of the stick. What didn't bother Yvonne with her having sex with some old, fat, slob bothered me to have sex with his old, fat wife. Yet, I began participating in the swinging lifestyle because I had a funny feeling that my wife had been cheating on me. With her always having to work late, I suspected she was having an affair with her boss, which would explain her sudden raises in pay.

Instead of confronting her and asking the question, I figured if my wife was having extramarital affairs anyway, maybe I could have some sexy, sexual fun too. At least while I was still with her and we were still together, we could both have some swinging fun. Maybe with her having sex with other men with me there in the same room, she'd stop having sex with her boss. Only, my plan didn't work. Now, not only was Yvonne continuing to have sex with her boss but also she was having sex with her swinging partners too. Moreover, I missed the exclusive, sexual relationship that I once had with my wife.

Now that I look back at our open marriage experiment, swinging ruined the close relationship that I once enjoyed with my wife. Divorced now, suffice to say that swinging ruined our marriage. If I had to do it all over again, I never would have openly shared my wife with other men. Yet, what made my decision to participate in the swinging lifestyle was not that I wanted other women but because my wife wanted other men.

With Yvonne having extramarital affairs, obviously I wasn't sexually satisfying her. Now that I think about it, I don't think that anyone could sexually satisfy her. Now that I think about it, with her fitting the description, uncontrollable or excessive sexual desire in a woman, she was the closest woman that I've ever met to being a nymphomaniac.

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

Even though we had swung with other couples many times before, I grappled with the surreal, abnormal, and immoral concept of having an open marriage. Yet, even though we were deemed "swingers," something I could never wrap my brain around and get used to, something that always bothered me, was to watch my wife, Yvonne, suck the cock of another man. It never sat right with me watching my wife looking up at the man with his cock in her mouth in the way she looked up at me while he felt and fondle her tits and fingered her nipples.

Deep down inside, going against my upbringing, with my parents seemingly happily married forever, I felt it inherently wrong to have sex with other couples. I loved my wife. I truly loved her and even though it was sexually exciting to think of her having sex with another man, it was deeply disturbing too. Yet, I'd do anything for Yvonne, even participate in the swinging lifestyle with her. I had taken a vow to love my wife until death do we part.

I remembered how happy and proud I was to date such a beautiful, sexy, and a shapely woman who looked like her. I remembered being so sexually aroused when she made out with me and allowed me to touch and feel her through her clothes. I remembered how sexually excited I was the first time we had sex, the first time I made love to her, the first time I fucked her, and the first time she sucked my cock and swallowed my cum. I remembered being so happy when she agreed to marry me. I remembered being so sexually satisfied in the way she literally attacked my naked body and allowed me to do whatever I wanted to do to her naked body on our Honeymoon. I always thought that I was a good provider, a good husband, and a good lover but obviously, I wasn't enough man for her sexually.

I don't know what went wrong in our marriage for us to end up as swingers. Yet, what sexually excited me before when watching her having sex with other man, didn't sexually excite me now. What never bothered me before when watching her having sex with other man, bothered me now. Maybe because she was so verbal. I don't know. Maybe because she was so loud. I don't know. Maybe because she seemed to be enjoying herself a little too much. That could be it.

Admittedly, in the beginning, it was hot watching my wife sucking and fucking another man. It sexually aroused me to watch a man cum in her mouth and watch her swallow his cum. It sexually excited me to watch her being banged fast and hard by some young stud who gave her multiple orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock. In the beginning, it was so very sexually exciting for me to be with another man's wife while he was in the same room with my wife. Then, later that night, it was fun talking about all that we sexually did with another couple during pillow talk while having sex with one another.

Yet, because of Yvonne's being such a slut, that got old fast too. Obviously, she'd rather have sex with other men than to have sex with me. Because of Yvonne's unsated, sexual appetite and loud, vocal sexual passion when having sex with other men, swinging filled me with three things that I should never feel as a swinger in the swinging lifestyle. Watching Yvonne passionately have sex with other men filled me with jealousy, possessiveness, and rage. In hindsight, not good qualities to have in a marriage and/or a loving relationship but if I had to describe my wife, she was a cum slut and a cock sucking whore.

Eventually, if we were to continue as swingers, we needed to find other swinging accommodations. Fortunately for us, what worked for me, worked for her too. So that I didn't have to listen to my wife enjoying herself so much, too much, we needed to have one-on-one sex in separate rooms. In that way, I wouldn't be as distracted as I've been having to listen to my wife scream her orgasmic pleasure. Until we had pillow talk that night, I really didn't want to hear the blow-by-blow details of her having sex with another man. I could no longer bear to hear another man sexually enjoying my wife while I suffered through having sex with his wife.

Something I wasn't supposed to be, but it made me possessively jealous to watch a man, some fat slob who wasn't as good looking as me, cum in my wife's mouth and then watch her swallow his cum. With men looking at her as if she was their woman instead of my woman, it bothered me and made me feel possessive of her to watch men licking her pussy before fucking her pussy. As if she was fully dressed, with her showing no shame, embarrassment, and/or decency it even upset me for my wife to strut around naked in front of everyone.

'God, she's such a whore,' I thought while watching men staring at and leering at her naked body.

I watched men pulling her to them, grabbing her ass, groping her breasts, fingering her nipples, and putting her hand on their cocks. I watch men gently pushing her to her knees and fill her mouth with their cocks. I watched man after man mount her and fuck her as if she was some whore instead of some man's wife and the mother of his children.

Obviously, I wasn't meant to be a swinger but my wife was. Obviously with me sexually excited in the beginning as if a little kid in a candy store, my wife enjoyed the swinging lifestyle much more than I did. Obviously, after walking the road to Hell and playing in the Devil's playground, with payback a bitch, we were doomed to be divorced. What I thought would save our marriage by introducing Yvonne to the swinging lifestyle ruined it and ended it.

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

"Oh, Baby," said Yvonne always saying the same thing whenever she was sucking and fucking some man she had just met.

With her calling everyone baby, it made my skin crawl whenever she called me Baby too. Just as it sounded phony when she called so many men Baby, it especially sounded phony when she called me Baby now, too. It made me feel jealous that she called another man by the pet name that I thought she only had for me. Always feeling like her Baby before but not feeling special now, I no longer felt like her Baby. If I felt like anything, I felt like a big sucker.

"You have such a big, hard cock," she always said stroking him, licking him, and sucking him.

In the way that he stared at her tits and naked body, she stared at his cock as if it was the first cock she had ever seen, touched, felt, stroked, and sucked. As if she was his girlfriend, his wife, or his lover, he pounded her pussy as if he owned her pussy. As if he was her boyfriend, her husband, or her lover, she stroked him harder and faster before taking his swollen prick in her mouth. She continued stroking him while sucking him and while staring up at him with her big, beautiful, brown eyes. She gave him the blowjob that I wished his wife would give me. She gave him the blowjob that she used to give me and that I missed receiving.

As if she was taken captive, held hostage, and forced to give some rapist oral sex, I watched my wife blow some man she didn't even know. What the Hell is wrong with her? How could she? How dare she?

I watched the man put a firm hand to the back of my wife's pretty head and hump her mouth while fucking her face with his hard, hairy cock. Then, as if I was watching someone else's wife instead of my own wife, I watched the man ejaculate his cum in my wife's mouth. I watched her swallow the man's load of cum that dripped from the lips of her beautiful mouth. I watched them having sex as if they were having sex on their Honeymoon. Perhaps if I was enjoying myself with the man's wife as much as he was enjoying himself with my wife, maybe I'd be too preoccupied to see and hear my wife cumming.

What happened to her? What happened to us? Was she always like this and I didn't know it? How many other man had she had sex with before we decided to participate in the swinging lifestyle? When it came to sex and her sexual partners, I didn't feel as if I could trust her to tell me the truth.

Now I wondered if she had sex with any of my friends. I wondered if she had sex with my brother. I wondered what she did when I wasn't home? Maybe the reason why the mailman, the UPS man, and the pizza delivery man gives us such good service is because she has had sex with all of them. With all of our friends complaining about the long wait, whenever we needed a plumber or an electrician, we always got one that same day.

Knowing just what to say and knowing how to treat men, she always said what men wanted to hear. After a while, because of watching her having sex with so very many men, whenever we had sex at home, I no longer felt special. I felt detached from her. I felt used by her. I no longer felt that she belonged to me exclusively.

After sharing her with the world, I lost my best friend, my wife, and the love of my life. I was no longer the only one and the special one. With me just another man, now that she had so very many other men to compare me to when having sex with them, I was falling out of love with her. Wondering if she felt the same, I wondered if she was falling out of love with me too.

Then, when we were alone and she was in a romantic, sexy mood, I used to feel that she gave me sex because she loved me. I used to feel that she gave me sex because she wanted me and wanted to feel intimately close to me. Now I feel that she gave me sex not because she wanted to be intimately close with me and/or because she loved me but because she was horny and it was something she wanted and needed to do at the time. Now, as if I was her human dildo, I felt she gave me sex because she was sexually frustrated and I was conveniently there to sexually satisfy her. Something I may never have seen, bittersweet to admit but the swinging lifestyle revealed the woman that my wife was and I didn't like what I was seeing.

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

Never seeing that in her before, she was such a slut. My wife, Yvonne, was a slut. I never thought of her as a slut before but after watching her in the way she is around other men, I did now. Not knowing that about her before, she was a such a whore. My wife was such a whore. I couldn't believe my wife was such a whore. Only, she wasn't my slut or my whore. With her ready and willing to fuck and suck any man who had a hard cock, she was every man's slut and every man's whore.

I just happened to be the sucker who married her. I'm the guy who picked up the bar tab while watching her leave with another man. Feeling so used and abused, I was stupidly naïve to think that I was the one who talked her into participating in the swinging lifestyle. Now that I think back about it, not having to convince or coerce her to have sex with other men, she was the one who was eager to embrace the open marriage lifestyle of having sex with others. Now that I've watched her having sex with other men, feeling so envious, she had never had sex with me in the way she had sex with her swinging partners.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Our First Swinging, House Party Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds