• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Have Faith

Have Faith

1234

"Christian! Can you come in here please?"

Sweetness drips from Faith's voice as she beckons her husband to join her in the bedroom. Christian jumps to his feet and bounds up the stairs in a rush of excitement, hoping his wife wants to have sex for the first time in several months. Just moments after she called for him, Christian rounds the corner and enters the room, only to find his wife sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs crossed and her hands folded across her knee.

It had only taken seconds for Christian to get from his chair in the den to the bedroom, yet Faith is sitting there as if he is late, and she has waiting for him for hours. Even without the daggers she is staring, her passive aggressive posture was enough to freeze Christian mid stride. So there he stood, one foot in front of the other, eyes wide, waiting for her to speak.

"You've been sinning again, haven't you?" Faith asked as deliberately as she possibly could.

"Sinning? What would make you say that?" Christian confidently replied.

"Do you see your dirty underwear over there on the floor?"

"Oh, Yeah. I'm sorry dear. I must have missed the hamper. It won't happen again."

"You said that last time. And I know damn well you didn't just miss the hamper. The hamper is all the way in the bathroom. You just left them right where you peeled them off like you always do."

"You're right. I know. It's a bad habit. I've had it for years, and it's going to take me time to change. I'm trying to change Faith. I really am."

Faith springs up from her perch at the edge of the bed, and wags her finger in his face. "And don't think for a moment that I don't see your sins."

"Why do you keep saying that? I haven't sinned."

"You have sinned. I know you have." Then Faith's voice turns particularly stern. "You remember the deal we made, don't you?"

"Yes dear, I remember."

Faith parks her hands on her hips and pushes her face out. "Did you think I wasn't serious? Do you think I'm some sort of pushover?"

"Yes, I mean no... I mean, no you're not a pushover."

"Well it doesn't matter what you think, I've already made the call."

"You called the church?" Christian asks in complete surprise.

"Yes. I called the moment I saw your dirty shorts on the floor."

Christian drops his head in shame. "Oh, I see then."

A call to the church could only mean one thing. Faith was at her wits end with Christian, and she felt she had no other option. The number she dialed was a lifeline of sorts, and on the other end of that lifeline was their church appointed marriage counselor, a no-nonsense retired football player that everyone simply called the deacon.

Knowing that the deacon was coming made Christian a bit nervous. He didn't want the deacon to see he wasn't changing his habits. He definitely didn't want him to know he still couldn't seem to find the hamper. So he hovered around the room pretending to tidy up, but as bent to pick up his dirty underwear, Faith stopped him where he stood.

"Oh no you don't." Faith warned. "You leave those right there. The deacon needs to see this. You pick those undershorts up and we are done."

"Alright, alright. If you think the deacon wants to see my dirty under britches, I'll leave them there."

"You know that's the rules. You heard what the deacon said. Now come sit with me on the bed and wait. He should be here any minute."

As Christian and Faith sit in silence waiting or the deacon, Christian remembers the day he first attended their church. It was years ago. When he was young, just a child really, but his memory of that day is still fresh and vivid. It was his mother that made him go. He didn't want to, but his mother insisted. She said he needed to atone for his sins.

As a child, his mother forbade him touching himself, but something deep inside Christian seemed to make that particular rule impossible to follow. It wasn't like he got up every morning and decided to break the rules, but somehow he ended with his hand in his pants. It just seemed like his penis had a life of its own, sort of like an itch, it just needed to be touched. Christian didn't see the harm.

Then there were the erections. They would pop up seemingly without reason. Christian always tried to hide them from his mother. Whenever she saw one of his telltale bulges, she would pull down his pants and humiliate him. Christian seemed to have no control over his penis, and eventually the humiliating yanking of his pants became a daily occurrence.

Finally fed up with Christian's inability to control himself, his mother sent him off to the Our Lady of Peter church and school for boys. She was sure that some time spent sitting in the house of god each day would cure him of his little problem. It didn't help. Neither the church nor the haggard old nuns lecturing about how masturbating was a sin stopped Christian's erections, and it didn't take long before his classmates started calling him Boner.

Christian hated this place, and resented having to go to school there. But the school required that he attend daily church service, and that had one redeeming quality. In the church where he first found Faith. It was at mixed mass, and the students from the girl's school would quietly file into the pews. Faith was one of those girls. Christian didn't know her, but she always smiled at him. Year after year he watched for her smile, never actually meeting her. Just admiring her from afar.

By high school, Christian outgrew the nickname of Boner. He still had a nickname. It just wasn't quite as nice as Boner. His new nickname was Libido Jackoff, or usually just Libido, and that mean spirited nickname described Christian to a T. Christian still couldn't stop playing with himself.

At that same time Faith had become even more shy, and a quiet. Sullen and reserved, she had become the school outcast. Her baggy clothes looked two sizes too big, and her face was mostly hidden by thick dark hair that sat on her head like a mop. In high school she had a different name too. Her thick mop of hair and bushy eyebrows had garnered Faith the nickname Sasquatch.

Christian knew that the other kids called Faith Sasquatch, and Faith knew he was known as Libido, but neither one cared. He still looked for her in church and she still smiled at him, all the while never speaking a single word to each other.

Faith and Christian were reacquainted the year after college. On a whim Christian decided to attended Sunday mass, and the woman sitting across the aisle had the most beautiful singing voice he had ever heard. There was something else about her too. He felt like he knew her.

As Christian attended more services he learned about the shy, reserved and devout women. Eventually Christian decided the woman with the amazing voice had to be Faith. The mop of hair was gone, and replaced by a short sassy haircut. Form fitting clothes accentuated her hourglass figure, and the bushy eyebrows that once earned her the name of Sasquatch had been plucked and trimmed to perfectly frame her pretty brown eyes. One thing that hadn't changed was Faith's beautiful smile. Had it not been for that smile, Christian may not have recognized her at all.

Christian and Faith married seven months after that chance meeting in the church, and their honeymoon was the first time either one had sex. They had no idea what they were doing. They kept the lights off, and hid under the covers. That was okay with both of them. Their religious education had made even the simplest of sex acts seem dirty and thrilling. Even the missionary position seemed racy and wrong.

Married life seem to suit Faith and Christian well. They were as happy as they had ever been, and were trying hard to start a family. Christian loved Faith deeply, and Faith was so happy she constantly sang as she went about her house chores. Christian especially loved it when Faith's song of choice was a church hymn. She didn't realize she was doing this, but she always sang hymns when she was horny.

Of course the bliss couldn't last forever. After several years a marriage, sex had become boring. It just didn't have that same thrill. Even with the covers off and the lights on, it had stopped feeling dirty. Then when they discovered Faith couldn't have children, she seemed to lose interest in sex all together. Faith still gave in to Christian occasionally, but still only in missionary position. Faith was just placating Christian and he knew it. Faith's singing of hymns had gone, and Christian felt she didn't love him anymore.

This unfulfilling sex also made Faith feel empty inside, but she could never tell Christian about that. They both wanted more in their marriage, but they just couldn't talk about it. The religious upbringing that made sex thrilling and dirty, now made it impossible to express their wants and desires.

It was their issues in the bedroom that made Christian start masturbating again. He had been doing it for most of his life, and truth be known he liked jacking off even more than sex with Faith. It was wrong. It was dirty, and thrilling, and oddly enough, it was humiliating.

It was Christian's never ending quest for self-satisfaction that led him to his discovery of pornography. The Internet was full of it, and it opened his eyes to a whole new world of dirty sex and thrilling desires. With the help of pornography he could imagine having any kind of sex with any type of woman, and his masturbation sessions became incredibly intense.

Soon he was spending more and more time in front of the computer, and wandering off to his secret little places. He was skillfully hiding his nasty habits from his wife, and soon he stopped trying to have sex with her altogether. Once this started, it didn't take long for Faith and Christian to drift apart. They were two people living in the same house, leading separate lives. And Christian's separate life was driving Faith's religious sensibilities nuts.

-Ding Dong- The doorbell rings.

"There's the deacon." Faith pats Christian on the knee. "Stay right here honey. I'll let him in."

As Christian sat and waited he could hear Faith warmly and politely greeting the deacon. She told him how glad they both were that he was available on such short notice, but Christian wasn't sure he was happy about the deacon being there at all. He was supposed to be there for both of them, but the deacon never seemed to listen to Christian. Whenever bedroom matters were the topic, the deacon always seemed to take Faith's side.

Christian heard Faith offering coffee. Of course Christian knew Faith would do that. She had to be the good hostess. That is who she is. The deacon declined on the coffee. She ask if there was anything else she could offer, in a tone of voice Christian wasn't all that comfortable with. He wondered what was going on downstairs, but before he knew it, Faith was back in the bedroom, leading the deacon by the hand, and pointing to Christian's dirty underwear.

"Right there deacon. He just left them there on the floor again."

With a quick glance at the undershorts the deacon looks back at Faith and knowingly rests his chin on his thumb.

"I see Faith." Said the deacon as he pulled his thumb from under his chin and pointing upwards. "You know, the good lord might just have you remind him to pick them up. I have to assume that one pair of underwear on the floor isn't the only issue here."

"Of course his dirty clothes aren't the only issue." Faith chimes in. "All he does is sit around and watch sports. Christian has no ambition. He has lost interest in everything. He says he doesn't even want to go to church anymore."

"Is that all Faith?" The deacon fishes for more.

"No it's not! Christian has been watching Internet porn again, and he masturbates all the time. And if I remember right, masturbating is a sin. Christian has been sinning again deacon."

"That's not true deacon." Christian defends himself. "I haven't sinned, and I don't even like porn."

Christian quickly stops his defense before he sins with a lie. Sure he doesn't care much for porn now, but he used to love watching porn and jacking off. It's just that porn just wasn't doing the trick anymore. It just didn't have that same thrill.

"A porn sinner, eh?" The deacon says half joking. "That doesn't leave much time for making more of god's children does it Christian. Do the two of you ever have sex... you know... with each other?"

"Yes." Faith quickly answers.

"No." Christian adds.

"Okay Faith, you say yes, and Christian says no. Which is it?"

"Of course we have sex." Faith quickly answers. "Just not so much lately."

"Not so often, eh? Do you think that might be because you haven't been able to conceive?"

"No, it's not that at all Deacon. Sex with Christian is just boring."

"Boring? Why?"

"He's just awful in bed deacon. I haven't had an orgasm with him in years."

"Really?" The deacon feigns his surprise.

"Christian is useless." Faith continues as if Christian isn't even in the room. "I take that back. It's his little penis that is useless."

"Are you unhappy with its size Faith?"

"No that's not it Deacon. It's just too quick. I can't have an orgasm with him is because he comes too fast. His ejaculations are almost premature. After sex, I tell him I'm going into the bathroom to clean up. But what I'm actually doing in there is masturbating like crazy. It seems I'm always have to finish the jobs he can't do."

"So you have to masturbate to have an orgasm?" The deacon probes even deeper.

"Yes, and it's a sin. I hate having to sin like that. But at least I don't sin as much as Christian. He sneaks off to his little hiding places and sins three or four times a day."

"I do not." Christian spouts, still trying to defend himself.

"So I see. It seems neither one of you gets satisfied without... Um... Sinning." The deacon clarifies.

"Not even close." Faith folds her arms in disgust.

"And what about you Christian? What is sex like for you? What do you want?" The Deacon asks.

Before Christian can even open his mouth, Faith butts in and answers for him. "All he ever wants is a blow job."

The deacon looks sternly at Christian, stopping any comment he might have had. "Have you been asking for oral sex again?" The Deacon pries.

Faith interrupts again. "He waves it in front of my face and practically orders me to suck it. He wants to have one of his stupid premature ejaculations in my mouth deacon. That's just gross, and I'm pretty sure it's a sin too."

"Now Christian, we discussed that behavior in one of your very first counseling sessions. You know how cheap and degrading that is for Faith."

"So you're taking her side again." Christian finally gets a word in. "It's not an unnatural act, and I'm not even sure it's a sin."

"I'm not here to judge what is or isn't a sin Christian, but you have to remember what we discussed. You know Faith has never tried that before, and demanding oral sex isn't helping your marriage."

"But you said we needed to start communicating our desires to each other." Christian quips, still on the defensive.

"Not when it comes to oral sex Christian."

"So what I want doesn't matter. My desires are always off limits." Christian pouts.

"Now Christian. We discussed this too. You have to respect Faith's limits, and being demanding won't change her sexual desires. In fact, it takes a pretty intense amount of raw primal desire for a woman to go beyond her limits."

"I suppose this going to be all about her, and her non-existent arousal?" Christian's pouting continues.

"Arousal. Humph." Faith jumps into the fray. "How is sticking that thing in my face arousing Christian? How would you like it if I stuck a dick in your face?"

"She's right Christian. If she's aroused enough she might offer stretch her limits, but that's something that has to happen on its own. You have to respect that Christian. You've got to respect your wife."

"Dammit deacon. You always take her side."

Christian gets a stern look from the deacon. "Careful Christian. There's no need to swear at me. Take a moment and calm down. Do you remember that exercise we discussed in your last session at the church?"

"Yes. I remember. I have to stop complaining and just do what I'm told, right?"

"That's the one."

The deacon turns directly toward Faith, and raises an eyebrow. "Faith, are you ready for the training session we discussed at the church last week?"

"Right now?"

"Yes. I think now is the time. Just like we discussed. I know this is going to be difficult for you Faith, but you can do this. You just have to be firm with him. Remember, I'm here to help."

"Okay then. I suppose I am ready."

There is a long silence as Faith looks nervously at Christian while she musters the courage to take on the deacon's challenge. Finally after what seems like an eternity she takes a stern stance and speaks.

"Christian."

"Yes dear?"

"Take off your clothes and to go put them in the hamper."

"Right now? In front of the deacon?"

"Yes, right now and in front of the deacon. Then into the hamper. Now Go."

Christian looks at the deacon, who waves his hand motioning for Christian to do what he was told. So Christian warily strips down to his underwear and heads off to the bathroom, picking up the dirty shorts from the floor to add to his collection for the hamper. On his way through the bathroom door, Faith pipes up.

"All of your clothes Christian. Even your underwear. Take them all off and put them in the hamper."

Christian finds himself standing naked in the bathroom. A combination of a cool draft on his naked skin and nervous apprehension has penis retreating, hiding up in his body like a turtle's head pulling into its shell. Christian is very uneasy about this, and wonders what his wife has gotten him into.

While he is stands there, he wishes for a way out that won't alienate Faith, but he can't think of one. He can hear the deacon and his wife talking in low voices, but can't quite tell what they are saying. But he is pretty sure they are talking about him. Finally after the better part of the minute, Faith calls out.

"Enough stalling Christian. I know you're done. Get back out here."

Christian fishes for his cock and gives it a couple of tugs in hopes it will come out of hiding, then he emerges from the bathroom with his hands folded, hiding his cold and shriveled privates.

Faith is sitting at the edge of the bed grinning, watching Christian with amusement as he stares blankly into space midway between her and the deacon. Eye contact is impossible for Christian, and time seems to be standing still. The room seems dead quiet.

Finally the deacon breaks the silence. "Go ahead Faith. You can do this. You know what to do. Tell him what you want."

"Yes, I know deacon." Faith responds still staring at Christian. Then her voice pauses again, and the room is once more tense with awkward silence.

Finally, Faith takes a long deep breath. Then in her sweetest voice, she gives Christian his next task. "Okay Christian. Now undress me. But don't put my clothes in the hamper. You know where they belong. They go on the shelf in the closet. Take off my clothes and neatly fold them. Then put them where they belong."

Christian pulls his head back and looks at his wife, then over at the deacon, then back at his wife. He can't believe what Faith is asking him to do. Then he wonders if this counseling session is all about sex. Maybe the deacon will be doing some instructing. Maybe, he thinks, maybe I can get the deacon to make her give me a blow job.

"Come on Christian. Stop with all this stalling and undress me." Faith says as she sticks a leg out. "Come over here and start with my shoes."

Christian gets on his knees and removes her shoe and sock, baring her foot. Then Faith parks that bare foot in Christian's crotch and teases him by flicking his manhood with her toes. As she teases, she presents her other leg waiting for him to remove that shoe and sock. Then when her second foot is bare, Faith puts it against Christian's face and shoves him over backwards.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Have Faith

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds