• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • K on Business

K on Business

I

K's phone pinged. A text tone. HIS text tone, her Master.

She was in the middle of a training session for her new job, trying her best to follow the talk of chemical compounds and new products designed to make the world a better place.

They were gathered in a large meeting room of a Milwaukee Holiday Inn. They would be taking a break in 15 minutes. He knew that. Could this wait? Or would this cause problems. He was often kind, but he only required one thing of her. Obedience without hesitation. Oh how she wished that he had a different tone when being Master from being lover!

This was a job she had long wanted and worked hard to get. She decided to take a chance. She buckled down and paid attention to the slides.

After an eternity the break came. She looked.

"On your break go to the washroom near the ballroom - not back to your room..."

Damn! He knew how she hated public washrooms - had a 'thing' about them...

"Find a stall, set the timer on your phone for 10 minutes. Stroke your clit, stick your fingers up your pussy, slut. Get nice and juicy. Don't stop. Don't come. When the bell rings lick your fingers and then get back to your session before you are late."

Shit! Two minutes were already gone. She took off completely ignoring the table mate who had been talking to her. "Nature calls!"

Yeah...nature...her nature. She was a submissive. She loved him for so many different reasons, but a big one was that he understood. She needed this. She needed his power and control. She needed to be owned. When she felt her body belonged only to him, well only then did she feel free.

She rushed into the washroom - empty! That's a bonus! She slipped into the last stall, frowned at the perfectly clean toilet seat...after all it was a 'thing' not something rational. She shimmied out of her pants and got to work.

10 minutes later the timer rang. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open, panting slightly with a flush covering every inch of her body. She hadn't come, but she had come close. She had to force herself to stop thinking of him, his size, his cock. She licked her fingers dry but did not dry her pussy. She knew he would want her slick and aroused. She hoped her scent wouldn't give her away.

Dressed, she hurried out of the washroom and slipped back into the meeting, a few minutes late. Her table mates glanced at her as she sat down. Gods! Could they tell? She kept her head down over her notes as she blushed again.

15 minutes before the day's final session ended his tone sounded again. This time she couldn't wait, she glanced at her phone.

"Did you complete your task? What comes next depends on your answer. I know you will be truthful."

As discretely as possible she typed the letter 'Y' and hit send. She switched the phone to vibrate.

A few minutes later she felt it buzz.

"Good, my sweet K. When you are done, go immediately to room 629. Text when you arrive at the door and wait. No delays."

Oh Gods! What did he have in mind? He was 1,500 kilometres away back in Canada. Was he giving her to someone else? Her knees felt weak. Fear gripped her gut. They had played in the presence of others before, but He had always been there. And only He ever fucked her. What was going on?

The elevator door slid closed behind her leaving her alone on the sixth floor. She looked at the direction sign and turned left. Every step seemed to drag. Oh, how she wanted to turn around and hide in her own room three floors down. But that other part of her- the part he named K - a private joke- that K part wanted...well, wanted to give whatever he demanded, to be whoever he commanded her to be.

629 turned out to be at the very end of the hall, a corner room. The walk had seemed endless and she felt completely naked the whole way. She texted, "Arrived".

A few seconds later the response came:

"The door is open. There is a towel on the floor. Stand on it. There is also a blindfold. Slip it on and then remove all of your clothes. Do not speak unless spoken to."

K shivered, and she gushed between her legs. And her nipples hardened underneath her sensible business clothes. She looked down the hall. Empty.

This is what your Master wants, you silly slut...and you want it, too. Do it!

K opened the door. There was no light in the room but that which leaked in from the hallway. She saw the towel a step or two inside the doorway. She set her bag down inside the door and bent to pick up the blindfold. Then she turned back to the door and closed it firmly. Finally, she slipped on the blindfold and stepped forward onto the towel.

K faced the room and now with a pride that matched her fear began to strip. It wasn't sexy, but it was deliberate almost wanton..in case someone was looking in the darkness. High heel boots went first, then her jacket and blouse. Next she wrestled out of her tight pants - hard to do that and be sexy - but that didn't matter. This dance was about submission, not sexy. Or to put it differently, submission was the new sexy. Finally there were only her bra and panties. No matter how many times he ordered her to strip, she was always shy about the bra especially. First she stepped out her flimsy thong and felt cool air on her moist clean shaven pussy. Then, finally, the bra. With an uncharacteristic display of brazenness she flung it away.

K stood still, legs slightly apart, hands by her side. She knew that covering herself was forbidden. It might earn her a spanking. Worse, her Master might simply stop the scene.

Wait! I don't even know who is here. Maybe no one is here and this is all an exercise in shaming and proving my obedience.

The wait went on and on. There was a fan on in the room that masked all other sound.

Being blindfolded in a darkened room was a new sensation. The darkness was so... total. The room began to shrink around her. A sheen of perspiration sprung from her forehead.

She waited.

II

After - how long?- K couldn't say- she was startled by the lightest of touches on her left nipple. She gasped and jumped slightly. It was everything she could do to not raise her hands. It was just there and then it was gone. There had been no warning, just a brush. What? A finger? No, too soft.

Before she could ponder too long she felt it again on her right nipple which sprang to life. It took a moment then she had it. A feather!

It wasn't tickling as much as sensual caressing. It brushed against her full breasts now crossing from one to the other. She realized it was more than one feather, something like a duster.

The touch was arousing in a way, erotic without being overtly stimulating. Her breasts were caressed, then the feathers trailed down over her breast bone, across her belly and finally lightly tickled her pussy lips. Now she was getting aroused. Well, at least she knew she wasn't alone! But who was there? Her Master had never used feathers, though to be sure he could have a light caressing touch when he had a mind to use it.

I want to ask, she thought, but I can't. I am proud of being His submissive. If this is what He wants from me, this is what hH gets. Obedience, silence and whatever else He asks. I want him to get a good report from this ma...or is it a woman? She shivered.

The feathers were pulled away. She noticed that she was breathing more heavily, now, the fear of the close darkness replaced by an apprehension about what would come next.

What came next was a firm touch, but not by a hand. It was thin and firm on the back of her shoulder, insistent, pushing her, demanding that she turn. What is that? Oh! The realization dawned. It's a crop! Well, that's okay...I like it when He hurts me. It feels so good, but it's never too much. Oh...will this - what to call him/her? Will this dom be too much for her?

Turning around K bit her lower lip and shook her head slightly, afraid now.

She felt gloved hands drawing her wrists behind her. The mystery figure attached a padded cuff to her left wrist, then her right and clipped them together. They felt different, not bad, but they weren't the cuffs she loved so much.

She stood still as the figure knelt and strapped cuffs to her feet. Then she felt a slight tug on the chain connecting her wrists and heard a tinkling sound. Something cool and metallic brushed against her ass. A leash? She felt the dom go round to her front. He/she reached between her legs and grabbed the chain that dangled, drew it up between her legs rubbing it tightly between her lips. K could feel herself juicing. Mmm, that feels good!

With a firm tug she was pulled off her towel mat and further into the room. The sensation on her pussy lips was rather nice, but it was offset by a new fear. She grew a little panicky having no eyes to see and with her hands firmly loved behind her, afraid that she would trip or smash into something.

The motion stopped. K felt the chain being pulled up between her breasts. The handle was slipped into her mouth.

Suddenly a hand between her shoulder blades pushed her forward, hard. When she tried to step she banged into something soft and felt herself falling - onto the bed. With a tiny shriek she bounced once and settled, feet still on the floor. Before she could gather her wits she felt a hand on one of her leg cuffs drawing her left leg to the edge of the bed. A 'snick' and it was firmly locked in place. Then the same happened to the right. Gloved hands came to her face and checked to make sure the blindfold had not slipped out of place.

K was face down on the bed, blinded, unable to free her hands or legs. Whatever the dom wanted to happen was going to happen.

I could scream, but who would hear me down in this corner room? Besides, Master sent me here! Trust your Master!

She recited that phrase again and again as she lay there.

Now she felt the feathers again caressing her backside and then slowly tickling the crack of her ass and the lips of her pussy.

Gods! That feels nice! But why do I think this is just the beginning?

After some time the caressing stopped and she felt the leather of the crop resting on her ass. The dom's finger began to touch her fingers one after the other. Instinctively she counted 12...15...20..25! Was he/she going to give her 25 strokes? She felt two fingers gently frame the lips of her mouth.

Count! she thought.

The crop was pulled away from her ass. With no warning it struck her left cheek. It wasn't that hard but after all that preparation it was still startling!

"Oh!! One!"

She felt a gentle tapping on the hands trapped behind her back. What now? Something wrong? The tapping grew insistent, almost painful. I know!

"May I have another?"

The tapping stopped and the crop flashed down on her right cheek.

"Two! May I have another?"

And so it went, the cropping intensifying. It was hard...and damn painful, but the cropping was not beyond her endurance. She never felt pushed to use her safe word, not that she was sure the dom would know it or respect it.

At last it was done. Or at least she thought so. It had been good. She could feel her juices soaking the bedspread. Just when she thought it was over she felt three quick strikes on her spread pussy.

FUCK! Shit that hurt!! She shrieked in pain, saw stars under her blindfold but said nothing. She would submit...but not give in. This is what she had been ordered to do my the Master she so loved. She would obey His orders for that filled her with gladness to her very core.

The flow from her stinging pussy certainly didn't stop when she felt the vibrating egg slide into her. The dom set the vibrations on a growing cycle, starting slow and speeding up to top pitch before subsiding again.

Bastard! I'll never get off like this!

K felt the feathery touch on her burning skin and then light caresses from the gloved hands. She felt fingers sliding down her crack, across her moist opening and then up to her clit. First, the finger just rested there, then it started to move, side to side, firm, insistent.

Between the stroking and the vibrations she felt her orgasm building.

But I don't have permission to come! And I can't ask for it. And besides, I haven't served my dom yet. I haven't earned the right to come!

K felt the hands pull away. She could hear rustling but could not tell what was going on. The egg stopped vibrating and suddenly it was gone...replaced in an instant by a throbbing cock. A hand grabbed her wrist chains while the other administered several hard slaps to her burning ass.

Well, at least I know it's a man! He filled her and she responded with a moan. Fuck, it sure is a man!!

She gave herself over to the sensations of being tied helplessly in a strange hotel room in a strange city in a strange country, cropped furiously and now fucked relentlessly from behind. He set a fast steady pace slapping her butt every few strokes. His hardness filled her and he just kept going and going. K had no idea how long he fucked her and didn't care. Her Master always said she was the wettest woman he'd ever met. She could fuck forever once her submissive side was aroused. She gave herself over to the pounding and the slapping burying her face in the covers moaning and lost in her pleasure and his.

At long last she felt him pick up the pace. She sensed more than felt the muscles of his body tensing as he peaked. With a shout and a groan he emptied himself deep inside her, slapping her butt one last time and ordering her to cum. And she did.

In time he pulled out. K whimpered. She always felt a little sad when a cock withdrew. Dreamily she thought I'd be a happy girl if I could have a cock inside me all of the time! She giggled to herself at the thought. I guess the mystery man will be revealed now.

But no. Instead after a few minutes she heard the hotel room door open and close. She was still strapped to the bed! What the fuck! How will I get loose? Are they going to leave me here for the hotel staff to find? Fuck! I'll lose my job!

K fretted along these lines for several minutes until she heard the key card slide into the lock and felt the door open.

Gentle hands released her legs and massaged life back into them. Those same hands lifted her to her feet and turned her around. Lips kissed hers hungrily. The blindfold was lifted away. Dim light made opening her eyes easier and she gazed into the face of...Her Master!

"What are you doing here?" Remembering her hands were still cuffed behind her she hastily added, "Sir?"

"Surprise!" he smiled, "I thought you needed a special reward to mark the start of your new job."

He offered her a sip of Beaujolais...she took a thirsty gulp.

"Did you have fun?"

"Oh, yes, sir, you were magnificent!"

"Me?" he asked smiling, and suddenly she was uncertain all over again.

"What did he do to you? You have to tell me, though that might be hard for awhile with your mouth full. Down on your knees, K. Show me you are happy to see me."

Confused, happy, satisfied, pleased beyond measure, K did just that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • K on Business

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 598 milliseconds