• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 20

Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 20

Kamesh and Rama had their chance a few hours earlier before the 4 had gone to the theatre for the movie after Kalyani and Bajrang go off for work - the afternoon was still lively and Rama had managed to shoo off the mother and daughter.

Kamesh was deeply aroused -the mother's impact on his cock was insurmountable..

The curtains are drawn back. Silvery moonlight filters in through the lightly tinted windows. The air conditioner hums quietly.

While he was lying on the bed and still recovering from the effects of the elder damsel - and still lying in a repose, the younger cousin older to him by 2 years at 22 years quickly changed into something which she knew was enough to excite the perverted cousin beyond control- she knew he was going to go after the senior Nessa and little she could do to stop him when the other party was equally hot for him - they were a Family of sluts - she realized.

She returned a while later to the room and he did notice the sex in front of him and was deeply aroused for his cousin this time - she was a piece of ass which could not be taken lightly and more secure and safe and his for the asking anytime.

Rama stands in the center of her room, looking at her cousin. She is wearing a sexy black fishnet nightie; it has thin, long straps and hangs from just above her nipples to a point just below her cunt.

The netting lattice is widely spaced so that nothing his hidden. Her breasts are squeezed through two of the interstices.

She is naked under it. Her hair is tied in a braid. Except for the *kajal* rimming her eyes, she wears no other makeup.

Kamesh stares at her, his erection straining at the material of his tight shorts. He is wearing nothing else. She looks bewitching.

The gold chain twinkles around her neck on her tawny skin. He can see the sexy little birthmarks between her breasts and on her belly. Her diamond earrings, nose-studs, finger-rings and gold bracelet catch the light.

She looks at him, hunger and flashing in her dark eyes and slides her hands up her body to her breasts, lifting and squeezing them sexily.

"Kamesh," she whispers. "I want you!"

He groans and rushes at her. They cling to each other, kissing and writhing feverishly, tearing off each other's clothes.

Neither wants to spend time on foreplay, they must have each other, they are too hot, it has been too long.

On her back on the cool tiled floor, Rama spreads her legs, bends her knees. Kamesh leans over her on his knees and outstretched arms and slides his cock-head into her cunt.

She gasps softly, arching her hips, taking his cock deep into her slit.

He groans, arching his head back, moaning thickly and drives in deeper and deeper. Her cunt is hot and wet and tight and swallows him whole, convulsing greedily on its throbbing enormity. Her body bows under his, her face lights with a suffusion of joy. Her legs wind about his hips.

She digs her hands into his thick, bulging biceps.

"Fuck me!" she whispers. "Kamesh ... c'mon ... fuck me hard!"

Her cousin groans and begins to fuck her rapidly, driving his cock swiftly in and out of her cunt. His loins are on fire, desperate and hungry for release.

His buttocks flex and un-flex alternately and his hips swing up and down in an accelerating rhythm, snapping at the waist.

Beneath him, Rama bites her lower lip, stifling her cries, her body rocking and jerking under his, her breasts jiggling with his deep, stabbing thrusts.

Faster and faster they go, hot, hungry, eager, feverish and desperate. She orgasms rapidly, gasping and arching, squeezing her breasts, lifting her hips high, her cunt convulsing frantically on his piston penis.

Kamesh moans thickly and rams his cock into her repeatedly till he can no longer deny the clamour in his loins.

Buried in her slit, he explodes and she whimpers, her head turning to one side, her body rocking with small jerks as the thick jets of his jizz spurt and spurt and spurt like bullets into her sodden slit.

Kamesh groans and sinks down on her, his cock still hard and quivering. She writhes under him. They kiss gently, their tongues flicking in and out of each other's mouths.

He caresses her breasts. They turn on their side, his cock still in her cunt, her legs thrust forward over his and fondle each other tenderly.

"I've missed you," she murmurs.

"So have I missed you, I mean." He meant it- she was a fresh lively trap and very cooperative and she liked him - but he enjoyed her body more.

"You had some real bitches to enjoy - the Aunt and her whore friend you told me on the phone bastard - had some good fucking."

"Hmmm you haven't." he taunted her.

"Poor thing. You think if a man can find easy lays - what a sexy 22 year old can do with her wares? "she shouted.

"With the mother in, Jayanessa must be very engaged, everyone's always around them." He was enquiring.

"Mm. And, anyway, who is there you cannot fuck in Kakinada without the whole town knowing?"

He slides out of her, and she turns on her forearms and knees on the floor her swollen breasts succulent and pendulous.

Her cousin kneels behind her and quickly thrusts his cock, still hard and throbbing, into her cunt. She moans softly, biting her lower lip, rocking forward under his thrust.

He grunts and slides his hand up her body and squeezes her breasts. His cock burns and throbs in her hot cunt. She whimpers in pleasure.

"Take it!" he gasps. "C'mon, Rama ... takes it! Take my cock, whore!"

Beneath him, Rama moans softly. "Yes ... oh god yes! Fuck me Kamesh! Fuck me hard!"

Rama's cry is thin and high and her face contorts in truisms of lust, her head jerking upward, her eyes screwing shut, her lips jerking back over her teeth, her mouth wide.

Her fingers scrabble at the sheets. Above and behind her, the fat manager groans and pushes his cock deeper and deeper into her hot, tight, rear channel.

Rama's breath comes in deep, rattling, broken, sobbing gasps as the big penis tunnels deeper and deeper into her anus.

She thrusts a hand into her crotch and arches a finger into her slit, vibrating her knuckle against her stiff clitoris. Her anus convulses on his throbbing penis.

Kamesh sodomizes heavily, rocking his hips back and forth, squeezing and pushing and cramming his cock into her anus, panting and moaning loudly, his chest heaving, his head flung back, his body streaming with sweat.

"Ahh uhh ahh uh ahhh uhh ohhhh uhh ohhhh uhhh ohhhhhh uhh ohhh uh ohhhh uhhhh uhh oh ma uhh ahhh uhh ahh uhh ohh god oh god oh uhh ohh uhhh ohhh," Rama sobs as the manager buggers deeply and thoroughly.

Kamesh is nearing the end.

In and out of her asshole he goes, and she whimpers and moans writhing her buttocks erotically against his thighs, grinding her anus up and down the length of his shaft.

Bending and curving her body, she reaches deep between her legs and squeezed his heavy, hairy balls. It is too much for him to bear.

With a strangled moan, he lurches out of her and, shaking his cock in his fist, explodes.

Jizz shoots from his cock-head and spurts over her buttocks and thighs.

He comes and comes and comes, emptying his load, dribbling jizz between her buttocks and over her anus and down her cunt-lips.

Rama whimpers and writhes. Moaning, he squeezes his cock into her anus again, fucking her ass again till his erection begins to dwindle. Rama moans thickly, her head sagging between her arms.

At last, he slides out of her, grunting, sweating, and groaning.

She collapses on the bed, panting and moaning, her chest heaving. Kamesh groans masturbating, standing at the foot of the bed.

Slowly, Rama turns around and, sitting up at the edge of the bed, pushes her face into his crotch, taking his cock in her mouth again. He moans softly.

She sucks his penis gently, savoring the taste of her cunt and anus and his jizz.

He grins down at her, obviously feeling very macho, very much the master of this whore. His cock dribbles jizz into her mouth; he is not man enough to get it up again and his erection wanes rapidly now. Rama lifts her head and he steps away.

Kamesh has seen enough. He has a raging erection. Now he wants his own pleasure. He will not be denied. He moves forward toward the pleasure.

"Mm," Rama murmured, her mouth stuffed with Kamesh's erection. "It most certainly is." She knew he deliberately spoke like this around it turned them on. It excited her, too.

"Come on then," Kamesh said.

"Mm ... ohhhh ... uhhhhh ... yes ... oh fuck yes ... mm ... yeh ... suck it, bitch ... yeh ... that's it ... suck harder, whore! Ahhh uhhh yes ... suck it! Suck hard, whore! Harder!"

He pushed her head away after several minutes and she got up, straddling his lap with her back to him, leaning forward, her arms stretched along its length.

The floor was spacious enough for them to move without difficulty.

She lifted her hips slightly and quickly lowered her cunt onto the upright erection with a soft, shuddering gasp, biting her lower lip in exquisite tension.

Kamesh grunted and, reaching around, cupped her full, turgid breasts, squeezing them hard. She whimpered thickly and began to buck heavily up and down on his lap, jigging her cunt on his cock.

The man grunted, fingering her tight anus, fondling her breasts, pumping his hips under her.

"Yes! OHHHH uhhh yes!" she gasped.

"C'mon ... take it! Take my cock! C'mon whore! Take it!" the youth grunted.

Rama bucked up and down on Kamesh's lap, moaning and gasping feverishly, fondling her breasts, reaching down to cup his balls, grinding her cunt heavily along the length of his nine-inch erection.

With a shuddering groan, she leaned back against his hard chest her belly sucked inward and turned her face to his.

The cousin kissed her deeply, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, fondling her breasts with one hand and her clitoris with the other. She whimpered, tonguing his ear, moaning and hissing in pleasure, grinding her hips on his crotch.

"Yeh ... that's good, whore ... c'mon ... ride my prick, bitch ... ahhh uhhh yes ... oh fuck yes ... c'mon ... oh fuck yes ... ohhhh uhhh yes!" Kamesh grunted.

"Ohhh uhhh Ohma uhhhh OHHHHH uhhh yes ... fuck me! Fuck me, baby ... fuck me!" Rama gasped deliriously, bucking and writhing in frenzy on his lap grinding her hips in tight, erotic circles on his cock.

Rama groaned and eased herself off Kamesh's throbbing cock. He spread her buttocks open and she lowered them, moving her hips so that his cock-head was at her anus.

Gritting her teeth, arching her head, gripping the backrest of the front seats, she forced herself back down onto his erection, impaling her anus on it with a loud, shuddering cry, her head snapping up her lips jerking back over her teeth in wild grimace of insurmountable lust.

Kamesh groaned and arched his hips, spearing her asshole deeply. Rama's face twisted in an agony of joy and she cried out, writhing deliriously on his penis. Her cries were short, high-pitched, cracked, as she began rocking her asshole up and down on his cock.

"OHHH uhhh OHHHHH uhhh OH ma uh Ohma uhh OHH!" she cried. "Oh uhh OHHH uhhh OHHHHHH!"

"Yeh ... oh fuck yes ... c'mon whore, c'mon! ... c'mon ... take it!" he went.

The cousin buggered her heavily for several minutes, fondling her breasts and clitoris, gripping her buttocks and moving her ass up and down the length of his penis.

On his lap, Rama gasped and thrashed wildly, squeezing her bouncing breasts, fingering her slit and gorged clitoris; her anus convulsed helplessly on his throbbing erection.

"OHHHHH uhhh OH ma uhh ahh UHHH OHH Raja uhhh ahh uhh OHH uhh OHHHHHHHH!" she cried. "Oh ma oh ma oh ma oh ma uhh *hanh* uhh oh ma oh ma oh ma uhh ahh uhh OHHHHH!"

On the verge of an orgasm, she stopped and, rising off his cock, moved backward and took it in her cunt again.

"Quickly now!" she cried, seeing dimly through a haze of lust that they were almost there. "C'mon! Quickly! OHHH uhh yes uhh OH uhh yes uhh OHMA uh yes ... c'mon ... c'mon ... c'mon, Raja Kamesh, c'mon!"

She jerked and rocked furiously on his cock, her breasts bouncing, her gold necklace tossing and slapping on her tawny skin and then, with a ululating moan, began to orgasm, gasping sharply, chewing her lower lip, shaking her head drunkenly.

Under her, the cousin grunted and heaved his hips rapidly up and down, thrusting into her over and over again till at last, his orgasm hit him.

With a loud grunt, he plunged up into her, gripping her hips and jamming her cunt down on his cock and came violently, shooting thick wads of creamy, hot jizz deep into her sodden, hungry slit.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 20

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 287 milliseconds