• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • First Touch Ch. 02

First Touch Ch. 02

12

Author's note: This is a work of fiction, any similarity to reality is coincidental and unintended. All parties are 18 or over. This one is a long one... I didn't mean for it to go this long, but I hope you enjoy.

If you haven't read chapter 1 yet, you should - it gives all the backstory which I won't repeat here.

*****

Chapter 2

A little over a month had passed since the events I wrote about in chapter 1 took place. I was still torn between the love of my family and an inescapable desire to go further with my daughter Samantha. I fought with myself daily, going back and forth uncertain about how she felt, too afraid to talk to her about it, and my fears for what trying to go further would mean for my family - whether she wanted me to or not.

If Sam did want me to go further, and I did - I would be cheating on my wife. A woman I love dearly. I have watched days worth of videos and read countless stories and about incest; and one that one theme always seems to be missing from them all.

The seductive daughter seduces the "unwilling" father whose only reply is "what if your mother finds out". The father who slowly convinces the daughter. The sudden lusty romance between two family members destined to be lovers... there is never a mention of "this isn't right because its cheating" or "no I love your mother!"

Then again, what if she didn't want me to go further? What if she really was the idyllic youngster, unwise to the desires of men; just allowing my slight advances out of an unconditional but completely benign love for her stepfather? What if I shattered that love? Would she ever forgive me?

I was torn. These were the thought that racked my mind in the span between the events that I have already written about and those that are to come below. Luckily, work provided something of a distraction. I don't think I mentioned it before - but I am a mid-level manager of a large nation-wide company. The department I oversee provides technical support and training for some fairly high-end entertainment systems. I was sent on a two week cross country tour to oversee the upgrade of many of the installations.

Of the three week tour, only one event stands out that is worth mentioning here. I will describe it briefly to you:

During my trips, I try to keep in contact with my family at night via Skype; especially with my son who is still too young to really grasp the length of time I am sometimes gone for. One night near the end of the trip I was talking to my son when my wife told him it was time to get ready for bed. He passed the video camera to Sam as he ran for the stairs.

"Hi" Sam said, staring off into the distance toward the television. She was wearing that same Cinderella top she'd been wearing nearly three weeks prior.

"Hey honey. How's it going?" I asked.

"Good."

"How's dance?"

"Good. We're doing rehearsals."

"Oh? When's the recital?"

Still staring off toward the tv she replied "Two weeks." And then she looked sad.

"What's wrong Sam?" I asked noticing the change immediately.

She was silent for long while, as if thinking it over.

"Will you be home to see it?" She asked, suddenly staring directly into the camera.

"I wouldn't miss it."

That seemed to put a smile on her face. "Good." She added, back to her usual cheerful self. We sat without talking for the next few minutes; almost as if enjoying each others company.

"Okay. I'm gonna get ready for bed." Sam said after the silence had dragged on for a several minutes.

"Okay honey. Have a good night. I'll be home in three days."

"Good." Sam said smiling, facing directly into the camera again.

"Good?" I asked.

Sam looked down toward her breasts, a large grin spreading across her face.

"My shoulders are sore." She said quickly, then looked up and winked into the camera before hanging up.

My jaw nearly embedded itself into the ground six floors below as I stared at the black screen for a space of time I could not guess at. My mind was racing. Even I could not possibly misinterpret her meaning. Sam had clearly understood what was going on that night, and what's more she obviously wanted it to happen again!

I hardly slept at all that night.

The rest of the trip continued on uneventfully, and I returned home three days later shortly before dinnertime. It was Thursday and I had decided I didn't need to be back at the office until about Tuesday so I could get in a nice long weekend. Despite her own work schedule - Jessica was busy putting the finishing touches on dinner when I came in.

"Daddy!" Michael screamed, nearly knocked me over as he jumped at me. He had run twenty feet in what seemed a second as soon as he heard the front door open. He wrapped his arms around my legs and it was several minutes before I could convince him to let go.

I walked into the kitchen, Michael following me as if uncertain whether I would disappear suddenly again. Jessica was sliding chicken pieces from a pan when I stepped behind her. I leaned over her shoulder and she rested her head back onto my shoulder as we kissed. I squeezed her right but cheek, and she deftly swatted my hand away.

"No, none of that right now." She admonished, a sly grin on her face.

"Dinner before dessert." She added, returning to the task. Within a couple minutes, she had prepared three plates and set them out on the waiting dinner table.

"Sam's at Erin's." Jessica called, returning briefly to the kitchen as I poured a California Merlot into our two glasses. Erin had been Sam's best friend since their first day of school, the two were always together.

"And there's a package in the garage. It came yesterday."

I headed out to the garage to see what it was, and found a FedEx box sitting on my workbench about the size of two shoeboxes placed end-to-end.

"The tent!" I realized suddenly. I had ordered it before I left for the trip to replace my aging REI Half-dome that I had foolishly left in the back shed and some squirrels had utterly obliterated over the winter. Instantly, I knew what my weekend would look like!

I opened the box and was greeted with the distinctive Marroon/White inner tent and poles. Like a child on Christmas morning who had received the only gift he'd asked for, I turned it over in my hands and inspected the craftsmanship of my new MSR Hubba Hubba 2 tent. The factory taped seams and heavy gauge floor would keep me comfortable in even the worst rainstorms I encountered on the trails or lakes.

Michael walked in as I finished putting the tent back into the box.

"Wanna try out the new tent in the backyard this weekend?" I asked, picking Michael up. I had never actually taken the kids on a real camping trip before, but Michael was always keen on playing camping. I had built him a "tent" out of bed sheets many times - and he had spent about a month sleeping in one I built in his room that winter.

"Yeah!" He screamed, jumping down and running off to tell his mom the good news.

"Just got home and already leaving on a camping trip?" Jessica asked as I walked back into the dining room.

"Just a backyard campout." I replied, wrapping my arms around her.

"And not till tomorrow night." I added, releasing her but sliding my hands across her breasts as I did.

A gentle moan escaped her lips as my hands quickly cupped and then released the large globes.

The rest of the evening was spent catching up on the last three week's events. I cleared the table and did the dishes while Jessica finally had a few minutes to relax, I read Michael two stories - he insisting one simply wasn't enough, and I headed towards our room for bed.

Clearly, Jessica had other ideas.

As I entered our bedroom, I discovered a sign on my pillow that simply read "Downstairs. Clothing optional."

I smiled, ever amazed at how Jessica never failed to surprise me.

I tossed my clothes into the hamper as I took a moment to look at myself in the mirror. In the last ten years, the bathroom scales had failed to show more than a couple pounds difference in my weight, though it seemed to me that the weight had shifted some towards the center. I stood 5' 6" and 175 pounds, with short slightly thinning brown hair. I doubt very much if many people besides my wife or my mother would describe me as overly handsome, but I don't think I'm too hard on the eyes either.

Before heading downstairs I slipped on a pair of tight purple boxer briefs Jessica had bought me a few months before; she loved seeing me in them. As I left the room I flicked out the lights.

As I descended the stairs back to the living room, I discovered most of the lights were already off and the faint glow of some vanilla scented imitation candles flickered and danced off the walls. On the couch Jessica sat watching me enter like a hungry lioness stalking prey (Male lions don't usually do the hunting in case you didn't know already...)

Jessica had on a black lace teddy that enveloped and accentuated her curvaceous body. The plunging v-neck was so wide that it barely covered the perfectly formed tiny nipples that topped off her only slightly sagging D-Cup breasts. She wore matching black knee-high stockings and the fingers of her right hand were tracing light seductive circles around the design while she eyed me.

"Wow." I managed finally, after taking in the sight.

"Looks like you approve" Jessica said huskily, looking at the bulge in my boxers which was growing quickly.

"Need some help with that?" She asked, smiling devilishly.

"Badly" I replied as I approached her, still looking her over from head to toe. I had always found Jessica an amazingly sexy woman. Unhindered by what excess weight she claimed she had, she could turn from a weary overworked housewife to an incredibly sexual being as quickly as flipping a switch.

Jessica ran her hand along the length of my shaft through the boxer briefs, her eyes locked on mine. In one fluid motion she slid them down and engulfed my cock. I had never been under any illusions about my size; I was about 6 or so inches and she took all of it sliding it part way out before burying it back into her throat.

"Ungh. Fuck." I moaned.

She continued on like that for a while, before allowing me to slide out a bit farther and putting her hand to work at the same time. Pumping my shaft while her mouth continued to work on the rest of my length.

I lowered a hand and slid it into her Teddy, cupping one of her heavy breasts, slowly rolling the nipple around between my fingers.

"Mmmm" she moaned around my cock.

"Sluuuup" came the sound as she popped my cock from her mouth a few minutes later. Her eyes were back on mine.

"Fuck me." She instructed.

"Not yet." I replied, kneeling down between her legs.

I slowly kissed my way from her right knee, up her inner thigh all the way up, but only just barely brushing against the small tuft of hair Jessica kept trimmed neatly above her pussy. I repeated the process on the opposite side, and when I stopped over her pussy I slowly sucked in a deep breath cascading a cool breeze across the sensitive skin.

"Yes." Jessica breathed.

Then suddenly, and without warning, I dove straight in; plunging my tongue deep into her waiting hole.

"Oh yes!" She hissed, throwing her head back against the cushions of the couch.

I fucked my tongue in and out of her entrance several times before sliding my tongue out and around her clit. Despite the fact that she gave me blowjobs infrequently, I enjoyed her smell and taste so much that I relished every opportunity to go down on her. I knew Jessica's body intricately and could make her cum in seconds or push her on for an hour before sending her crashing through powerful orgasm after orgasm.

"Hummmm" I hummed loudly as I sucked her swollen clit into my mouth, massaging it with my tongue at the same time.

"Oh god." Jessica moaned. "Fuck me." She pleaded. "Please fuck me."

"Your wish is my command m'lady." I replied.

Jessica laid back, spreading her legs widely.

I line up my cock and slid it along her slit a few times before plunging it into the hilt.

"Oh god." She pleaded, her eyes rolling back into her head.

I rammed my cock into her mercilessly. The sound of my nuts slapping against her ass seeming to echo around the room. I leaned into her and we kissed deeply while I rocked inside her.

After a while Jessica announced she was about to cum through heavy breaths.

"Cum inside me." She demanded. "I want you to cum inside me."

"Here it comes baby." I announced as I felt it welling up inside me.

A flicker of movement caught my eye from the partly open door, but as I looked up I saw only what I thought to be a wisp of dirty blond hair vanishing into the dark of the hallway.

I was brought right back to the action as Jessica clenched, her pussy spasmed uncontrollably on my cock and I exploded inside of her sending jet after jet of cum deep into her depths.

Still breathing heavily, I rolled to one side and Jessica nestled in beside me. We laid together for a long time, quickly drifting off to sleep.

...

I spent the following day setting up my new tent, gathering a bit of wood for a small campfire and getting things ready for our little campout. While we didn't have a huge sprawling yard, it was a decent size, so I was able to place the tent about 300 feet away from the house in a little spruce grove near the back of our property. It was a decent little spot for a campout.

Late in the afternoon Sam made her way back to where I was setting things up.

"Hey James. Camping?" Sam had always called me by my name.

"Nope... Setting up for the zombie apocalypse." I replied sarcastically in the best imitation of a Bill Engvall "Here's your sign" clip I could muster.

"Ha ha." Sam grumbled, punching my shoulder.

"How was Erin's?" I asked.

"She was pretty sick last night, so her sister brought me home."

"Sorry to hear that, she okay?"

"Yeah, probably just a 24 hour flu."

"Michael and I are camping out tonight. Wanna join us?" I asked, not really expecting her to say yes. Sam hadn't shown any interest lately in the outdoors. He biological father had taken her on a camping trip a couple years before, when she was sixteen, that ended horribly. He didn't plan anything and hadn't brought half of what he should have; the memory had stuck with her.

"Sure." She replied smiling, turning back towards the house.

"I'll grab my sleeping bag" She called as she walked.

"Don't forget the sleeping pad." I called after her.

A couple weeks before the horrible camping trip with her biological dad I had asked Sam if she wanted to go camping. She'd been so excited about it and we'd gone out to get her some gear. That weekend she was at his place and had mentioned I wanted to take her on a camping trip. He'd booked a terrible pad at some shithole city campground that night and taken her without so much as a minute's planning. Of course he was "a little low on cash" so she took everything I'd bought for her.

"What's up?" I heard Sam's voice ask.

I suddenly realized I had been lost in the memory and had been madly hacking away at the same piece of firewood, turning it into a pile of splinters without noticing.

"Oh. Just making kindling." I lied.

"Sure." She said, unzipping the tent and starting to set up her things.

"I know I haven't wanted to go camping since that last time. I'm sorry." She said after a while, a strange sound in her voice.

I turned toward Sam, and realized immediately what she meant. She'd read my mind, but misunderstood. I wrapped my arms around her midsection and squeezed lightly.

"It's not your fault honey." I said reassuringly, feeling her relax into my body a bit.

"Nobody would have wanted to go camping again after a trip like that one."

"You aren't mad that we never got to go?" She asked, looking up at me.

"Of course not. I mean, I was disappointed, sure. But never at you." I said, giving her another reassuring squeeze.

"Okay." She said. "Well, we can call this a test run." She added, going back to fussing with her sleeping bag.

A couple hours later, all four of us were sitting on a heavy log beside a warm campfire, everybody enjoying marshmallows and s'mores. The warm spring sun was nearly set and a cool breeze blew through our little forest campsite.

"Time for bed buddy?" I asked Michael, seeing his eyelids starting to droop noticeably.

Michael looked nervous.

"You don't have to sleep in the tent you know." Jessica said wrapping an arm around him, knowing he was probably a bit afraid to sleep outside in the tent.

"You can try tomorrow night if you don't want to tonight." I suggested. That seemed to do the trick.

"Okay." He said relaxing.

"Let's go buddy." I said picking him up. He rested his head against my shoulder and was asleep before I reached the back door of the house.

By the time I got back to the "campsite" Jessica was tidying things up and getting ready to go inside.

"It's getting cool out, make sure you two don't get too cold." She said after giving me a kiss goodnight.

"We've got the minus four sleeping bags, we should be fine." I replied.

"Goodnight." Jessica said kissing Sam on the head.

We sat in silence for a while, watching the last embers of the fire die out. Sam was sitting on the other end of the log, and the dim light from the embers danced across her face. She was deep in thought about something.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I asked after a while.

"Hmm?" She said looking toward me. "No, just tired." She replied, though I suspected she wasn't telling the truth.

"Okay. Lets head to bed." I suggested, grabbing a pail of water I had prepared earlier and dousing the hot embers. With a hiss of steam, the last of the fire died out and we were plunged into darkness.

"Woops" I laughed. I heard Sam laughing too, though I couldn't see her.

After a few moments my eyes had adjusted enough to the faint glow of the moon and I could make out the shape of Sam at the entrance of the tent, taking off her shoes before disappearing inside. I followed behind her.

It was too dark to see anything inside the tent, so I moved slowly. I felt around for the zipper of my sleeping bag, but found the sealed edge where the zipper should have been.

"I joined them together." Sam said, guessing what I was looking for. "I figured it might get cold tonight." She added. It occurred to me that I hadn't slept with Sam alone even once before that night, and the events of a few weeks prior raced back into my mind. I forced myself to remain calm and not over analyze the situation.

"Good idea." I replied, making my way inside.

As soon as I had settled into the sleeping bag, I felt Sam shimmy back toward me and I turned on my side to receive her.

I felt her ass nestle in against my groin and my cock instantly began to respond. Her back pressed lightly against my chest.

"You're poking me." Sam said as she giggled lightly. "Can you move it a bit?" She asked innocently.

I reached down and slid my cock up and she pushed back so it rested between her cheeks. I was on autopilot. Rational thoughts had ceased entirely.

"I'm cold. Can you rub my arms?" She asked shivering slightly. "And I know... If I want you to stop, just say so." She added in an attempt to imitate my voice.

I started out innocently enough, rubbing her arms lightly, trying to help with her circulation. I would rub her arm from shoulder to wrist, then in small circles while kneading the muscles lightly. Then as my hand brushed against the fabric of her shirt, it dawned on me that she was wearing that same tank-top again.

Sam shifted her arm so it stretched out in front of her slightly, and I started rubbing her side, working down to her stomach. A gentle, almost inaudible moan escaped her mouth.

I knew it was my chance, her body laying there before me. Before I knew what I was doing, my hand had slipped under her shirt and was making gentle circles across her stomach. "Mmmm." She moaned, only slightly louder than before.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • First Touch Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds