• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Orgasm Control from His Perspective

Orgasm Control from His Perspective

I sat there at my desk, having no idea how I got to this point...

It did not seem that long ago since I met this Domme online. She seemed warm, friendly, but definitely knew how to press my buttons when the time was right. Soon enough I found myself hooked on Her every word. I exchanged a little bit about myself and my experiences so far and it was then I should have known that I had already said too much...Sometimes I talk far more than is good for my ass or wallet.

I don't remember the specific point in time that She told me, but in very direct and specific terms She had told me that my body was now Her property, and that I was only too eager to do whatever She wanted to happen. Specifically, the puny, inefficient nub between my legs was now only for Her amusement, and was only there to bring me torment. I had already told Her I had some experience in orgasm denial and control, so I did not want to disappoint Her. Plus, She already spoke of keeping me in chastity, and I wanted to prove to Her that I was very loyal, and did not need such physical constraints to keep me from misbehaving. I suppose though she had a good reason for wanting to do that to me, whether or not I truly wanted it or not.

It had been a week when the added stipulations began. I had mentioned being somewhat bored at work with things being slow around the office, and She promised to spice things up a bit. I was to remain hard throughout the day by stroking myself through my pants every 5 minutes for a full 60 seconds. She did allow me restroom breaks, albeit I still had to make my way to the restroom without being caught with the apparent tent in my pants. However by lunch, I was throbbing, and what started off as a fun game ended up to be agony. The head of my uncircumcised penis was a pre-cum mess, my balls ached, and my shaft throbbed and burned with the irritation and constant rubbing. I was literally at the point of tears. I begged for Her to please let me rest, for a momentary rest...but I did not hear from her...I tried to continue for as long as I could...to try and keep up until I heard from her...but I couldn't...eventually, with a pain in my balls and a fear of cumming in my pants, I quit and regretfully told her so.I was hoping she would not be too upset with me. The disappointment I felt was almost punishment enough.

Sure enough, I soon got a reply that I was to be punished and not touch "Her" property all weekend. I knew I deserved it, but I would've asked for anything else at that point. The extra stimulation had made me ravenous...but I stayed as busy as I could all weekend, with the anxiety of knowing that on Monday at work I was to start all over and try to make it through the day again. How do monks do it I wondered to myself, as my days passed painfully slow.

Monday morning was here, and as I began my now normal routine of jacking myself off under my desk I received a welcome surprise...my Goddess would allow me to cum on my lunch break if I chose to...but if I did not, who knew when I would get this next opportunity. At this point, I did not want to turn down this chance regardless...my body ached, throbbed...the head of my nub was a messy, squishy, pre-cum mess...I never even thought once about doing such a thing before but at exactly noon I practically ran to the restroom, closed the stall as quickly as possible, and dropped my pants...

After all of that buildup, it certainly was not any Herculean feat of endurance on my part...it practically took seconds until I came in my hand...Thankfully, no one was in there with me as I could not help but moan from the relief I instantly found with just few quick tugs...I cleaned myself up as best I could and quickly thanked my Goddess for the release and for the lesson in reminding me that Her property was for Her use only. Sometimes it only takes the words and guidance of a great woman to show you your true path in life ends right at her feet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Orgasm Control from His Perspective

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds