• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Staying with My Brother

Staying with My Brother

I had lost my job and I was falling behind on my rent and bills. I didn't know what I was going to do. I was talking with my older brother Stan. He said I could stay with him temporarily but I would have to help out around the house. I didn't have much choice. My brother was sometimes difficult to deal with. I ended up moving my possessions into his garage for the time being.

"You know Ron, you will need to be looking for a job. I won't have you lying about the house all day long."

I told my brother that I would be searching the internet plus going out to apply for jobs as well. That seemed to calm Stan down. A few days after I arrived it was getting late and I was feeling tired. I went into the spare bedroom and I stripped down to my briefs and then climbed into bed. I think I was just drifting off when I heard the door open. I looked over and there stood my brother totally naked.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"You didn't think you were going to live here for nothing, did you?" He said to me.

Stan walked over to the bed and he pulled the covers away. I didn't know what was going on. Stan reached over and began to pull my briefs off.

"What are you doing Stan?"

"I'm horny and you are going to help me," He said.

Just like that, Stan climbed up on the bed. He used his hands to flip me over onto my stomach. I tried to fight my brother but he was much bigger and stronger than I was. I could feel him straddle my body and his cock was sliding up and down my crack. I thought my brother had gone mad. Stan pulled up on my hips so my ass was up in the air. I could feel the head of his cock getting dangerously close to my opening. A few moments later my brother was pushing his dick into my ass.

God, did it hurt. I tried to reason with my brother but he was like a man possessed. Slowly, inch by inch, he entered my tight hole. I was pretty sure he didn't use any lube to enter my tight ass. I know I was crying out as my brother began to pound my bottom. I knew his cock was large from the brief time that Stan entered the room. He soon had all of his dick inside me. That was when the fucking really began.

It felt like Stan was bouncing off my backside every time he entered me. I had never felt anything like this before. Stan used me hard that evening. It got to the point where my brother was stirring his cock around inside me. I guess he was trying to loosen me up. Stan also had his one hand on the back of my neck. I suppose that was to help keep me pinned down to the bed. All I could hear was the skin from our bodies making these slapping noises.

I don't know how long my brother fucked me that night. It seemed like it lasted for hours. As Stan got close he started to grunt like some animal in heat. I could feel him arch his body and then he exploded inside me. His warm male cum flooded my hole. I surprised myself by using my ass muscles and squeezing my brother's thick prick. This must have gone on for ten minutes until my older brother was finally empty. Stan slowly pulled out and I pushed out some of his love cream from my ass.

"That was hot Ron. Be prepared for more of that," he told me.

Stan wasn't lying. Almost ever night my brother would come into my bedroom and take me with his bare cock. He fucked me so often that he must have actually stretched my hole. I was able to take his big dick a little easier after awhile. Stan loved to be in control. He loved it when I would lie on my back and he pushed my legs over his shoulders. He said he like watching my face as he drove his fat monster deep into my body.

I hate to admit it but I got used to having Stan fuck me man to man. I did like watching his facial expressions as he pushed his rod deep into my ass. One thing was certain, Stan always had a load of his spunk to give me. Even though I would empty out his love juice from hole, I could always feel it in stirring in my gut the following day. I did finally find other employment. I told Stan I would be moving out shortly. I knew he was bummed out at me.

"You sure you don't want to stay?" He said to me.

I knew my brother would permanently control me if I did. I didn't realize that I would eventually enjoy being fucked by another man, especially by my controlling brother. Stan did take me the final day that I lived with him. He had me mount his staff and then he drove his hardness deep into my gut. Stan placed his hands on my hips and he held me down on his thick cock. I rode my brother hard that night. He may have shot the biggest load of cum that I ever took from him.

He finally finished me off by having me suck his spent dick. I opened for him and he shoved his cock down my throat. I tasted the spunk from his shaft that one last time. That last day Stan saw me to the door. He said I was always welcome back to live if I wanted. I needed to give my ass a rest from all the sex we had together. Maybe one day I will return and my older brother will fuck me again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Staying with My Brother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds