• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dance with the Devil

Dance with the Devil

It didn't matter that the object of her recent fantasies was a cop who had been investigating her and who was currently questioning her. She had been interrogated many times and it had yet to phase her. Nothing seemed to be able to stir any type of emotion in her. It had gotten worse lately. Apathy had become her norm. that is until she laid eyes on the beautiful detective who was sitting across from her.

Detective Blayne Smith was one of the most- if not the most- beautiful women she had ever seen. Sure the grey pantsuit and crisp white shirt she wore were a bit off putting but Kya could look past that. Past the image of an uptight woman and straight to the wildness she saw in Blayne's moss green eyes.

So many nights she had fantasized about what it would feel like to kiss those lush full lips. If her skin was as soft as it appeared to be. If her breasts were as full as Kya imagined them to be. If her pussy tasted as mouth watering as Kya had dreamed it would be.

Though the chances that Blayne would take Kya up on her offer were slim, she was still willing to try. That is after they'd gotten past this whole you're-an-assassin issue. Which she was. But she wasn't about to confess anything to anyone much less the NYPD.

"Ms. Sundown, we have evidence linking to multiple homicide cases." Blayne said, her eyes pinning Kya and frankly making her all tingly.

"So arrest me. Or are you trying to make me sweat? Because I assure you detective Smith, that is not going to happen." Well technically, it would happen if she had Blayne kneeling in front of her, wearing nothing but the collar that Kya had put on her. But that was wishful thinking. At least at the current moment it was.

"We found your prints on one of the victims. A hair matching your DNA on another." Blayne pressed.

She was an excellent Detective of course, there was no doubt about that. She was smart, insightful and above all she was persistent. Kya was living proof of that. The woman been investigating her for the past five years. Sure it had been a pain in the ass having to be extra careful but it had also been fun. Kya doubted the good detective felt the same way. It must have been annoying to say the least not being able to catch a murderer. That was such a nasty word but one Blayne would use to describe her she was sure.

"As I explained before, those two victims and I had been... involved." Kya said, a tiny smile making its' way to her lips. Her eyes never left Blayne's. The way the woman looked at her was... flattering. Yeah, she would think of it that way.

"What are the odds that two people you were involved with ended up dead?"

"I don't know. I've never been good at probabilities or math in general. But what I do know is that, this is a big city and stranger things have happened. Have you seen the newspapers recently?"

"People are dying and you're making jokes." Now Blayne was angry which Kya found... incredibly arousing.

There was something about the way Blayne's feminine jaws clenched and unclenched ever so slightly, the way that her eyes narrowed and her delicate fingers clicked against the metal desk that Kya found alluring.

"I was simply making a remark Detective, I didn't mean to anger you in any way. I apologize if I did." The odd thing was that Kya meant it. She didn't want to upset Blayne. Although her lifestyle did that for her. She wanted Blayne to like her. And that was not a good realization. For someone who was used to isolation and poise, suddenly being all fuzzy and warm especially towards a cop was not acceptable.

"Now, if I am not under arrest I would like to leave."

The cops couldn't hold her so she had left promptly. It was a two hour drive to her mansion in Caldwell and she had spent those two hours thinking about Detective Smith. As she was pulling up to her front door she had come to one conclusion : she must have Blayne. She didn't know how but she would find a way.

As Kya went to open the door she knew he would be waiting for her. After the first time he had failed to do so she had stuffed his ass with ginger and spanked it red. Marc hadn't made that mistake again.

She was not disappointed when she opened the door. He was kneeling to the left of the door clad in a collar. His toned body was a magnificent sight to behold in the dim orange light of the foyer. His hands rested on his muscled thighs but they didn't hide his semi-erect cock. Talk about well endowed. She hadn't let him cum for a few days now, three to be exact.

"Mistress..." he breathed softly and Kya couldn't help the smile that spread across her face.

Marc was one of the few people Kya actually loved. They had met at a BDSM club she frequented a few months ago. Both his beauty and his character had been key points in her taking him as a submissive and eventually as a 24/7 slave.

He got on fours and crawled in front of her where he once again sat back on his knees, his eyes cast downwards in submission. His hair would make even Samson himself jealous. Inky black and silk soft, Kya loved to run her fingers through it. Or grab a handful as she was pummeling his back side with a strap-on.

"Were you a good boy while I was away?" she asked petting his hair.

His body trembled ever so slightly from her touch. When he hesitated she put a finger underneath his chin and lifted his head so that he was looking up at her. Even then beautiful ice blue eyes wouldn't meet hers. So he did do something. In the mood she was in - frustrated because of one hot Detective- there would be hell to pay.

"Mistress... I- I...-"

"He came while I was giving him a bath, Madame." she looked up to see Reynolds, her butler and the man responsible for grooming her slaves.

"I see..." she murmured, already relishing the idea of punishing him. "Set up the chains in the dungeon, will you Reynolds?"

The man smiled. He was nothing if not sadistic and loved to watch her punish her slaves. Not to mention his own slaves. Though he was about fifty, Reynolds could give a very good lashing.

Kya turned her eyes down to her slave who was now trembling and biting his lips. "I'm so sorry, Mistress! I didn't-"

She grabbed a handful of his hair and yanked effectively silencing him. "Did I say you could speak?"

"No, Mistress."

"Turn around. On all fours. Ass in the air." she barked the orders in quick succession.

Marc did as he was told, obedient as always. He arched his back so she could see the tip of the butt-plug she always made him wear. Stretching out her slaves' tightest hole was one of Kya's fetishes. She loved seeing their assholes gaping as much as she could make it gape. Marc had been her slave for months and he was now able to take a three inch wide butt-plug. They'd move up to three and a half soon.

"Tell me Marc, what do I do every time I come home and you've been a good boy?"

"You take the butt-plug out gently, Mistress." his voice had a slight tremor in that made Kya wet.

"And if you haven't been a good boy?" she purred in his ear as her finger circled the edge of the butt-plug.

He swallowed and took a few seconds before answering. "You rip it out of me, Mistress."

And that's exactly what she did. She pulled on the plug, not enough for it to cause any damage but just enough that the pain of it to be memorable. As a result the plug made a popping sound coming out that was followed by a groan of pain from Marc.

"Did that hurt, sweetheart?" she purred in his ear.

"Yes, Mistress but I deserved it. Thank you." He said between breaths. The poor boy was panting.

"Get that sweet ass to the dungeon." Kya ordered with a smack on his ass to emphasize her point and stood up.

She loved punishing Marc. Loved how he screamed and begged for a mercy that he knew she would never have. Loved seeing the red sores and bruises she left on his body, marking him as her property. It was true, she was a sadist and she had chosen to embrace it. It fed a part of her soul that nothing else could. Not to mention the fact that the rush of power she felt when she dominated someone was an exquisite thing.

Not wanting to deny herself any longer she followed in her slave's footsteps and went the dungeon, taking her close off on the way. Kya didn't want anything to get in between and experiencing the full range of sensations during a session. Not even a the thinnest piece of fabric.

The dungeon, much like the rest of the house had an ancient feel to it. Whether it was the seasoned rocks that it was made up of or whether it was the Gothic architecture of it, Kya didn't know. It was probably both.

She had designed every inch of the dungeon. She knew how many hooks there were on the walls, how many whips, canes, floggers and crops hung from those hooks. That was only one of the many things she knew about the place she thought of as her sanctuary. A place where she could let out her inner demons and be at peace with them.

The room was dimly lit with the soft orange glow of candles that hand been placed all around. The scent of wax and leather laced with the lavender scent of the candles was ever so slightly in the air. The only sounds she could came from Marc who whimpered softly as Reynolds strapped him to the X cross.

As she got closer she could see his toned body trembling and the fine sheen of sweat that covered his skin. His eyes darted to her and he hastily lowered them.

Kya went to stand in front of him so she could look into his eyes. There was fear mixed with excitement and a touch of anticipation in their depths. Exactly what she had wanted to see.

Reynolds went to put a ball gag in her slave's mouth but she stopped him. "Get the O gag instead. I want to hear him scream."

Her words made Marc squirm, just like she had intended. His eyes were pleading as Reynolds put the gag on him but he didn't resist in any way because he knew it wouldn't bode well for him if he did.

With a Cheshire smile stretched across her lips, Kya went to chose her weapon for Marc's punishment. After much consideration and purposefully making her slave wait she picked out a crop along with a wide paddle and a slim butt-plug.

She set the items down on the wooden table that sat a few feet from the cross in front of Marc. Also on the wall in front of him was a body length mirror so he could see himself being punished. It made everything so much more dramatic. Which was, in this case a plus.

As Kya stood behind Marc, crop in hand, she couldn't but think of what it would feel like if it was Blayne, restrained before her like this. Surely it would have been a glorious sight. As it was, Marc was a beautiful specimen.

He was beautiful even without the restraints and all but with them he was... breath-taking. The way his muscles flexed underneath his bronzed skin, the way his hair fell in soft waves against his nape. In all honesty his body was mouth-watering. More often than not, she found herself wanting to lick and nip at his delectable skin.

She ran the tip of the crop down his back and stopped right above his ass. She could already picture his cheeks reddening from the blows, could already hear his grunts of pain laced with pleasure.

Kya delivered the first blow swiftly. There was no warm up time needed. Her slave was a painslut and she knew what he needed. As she worked his ass, the back of his thighs she was well aware that she needed this as well. It was a special bond she shared with her slave and she treasured it. The trust, the affection, and in a manner of speaking, the love.

Marc grunted and groaned for mercy but Kya had none. By the time she was done, his back was covered in bruises and glowing red. The markings were beautiful against his bronzed skin. Both were breathing heavily, their bodies covered in a fine sheen of sweat. Also, Kya was positively drenched. Her juices were flowing down her thighs and her clit was throbbing like a motherfucker.

She dropped the crop and went to stand in front of him. His eyes were slanted and his breathing was calming. Though there were tears that still flowed down his face she was sure he had been in subspace. She also knew that once he came down from that high, he would be exhausted. So Kya slowly took the ball gag off, all the while telling him he had been a good boy and that she loved him. She undid his bindings and led him off the cross to a cot she had had put in just for this purpose. She had him sleep on his stomach so that she could massage lotion on his ass and thighs.

Aftercare was important. Marc had given her complete trust and loyalty and she would never abuse that. Being a Domme wasn't always being a hard-ass, it was also about affection and the care you gave your sub.

After a while Marc turned over and looked up at her. "Thank you, Mistress." he said with the cutest smile.

Kya smiled back and ran her fingers through his hair. "I bet you won't be able to sit for a while."

He chuckled. "Good thing I'm always on my knees then."

"Smart-ass," she grabbed a fist full of his hair and climbed up his body, she straddled his face making sure her pussy was right above his face. "Lick."

That man had a very talented tongue! He had her grinding and moaning in no time. Her pussy was clenching and unclenching, her breaths becoming shallower. Hmmm... this was amazing.

"Madam... there is a detective Smith here to see you." Reynolds' voice was like a bucket of cold water being thrown on her face...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dance with the Devil

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 566 milliseconds