• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Joshua & Naomi Pt. 03

Joshua & Naomi Pt. 03

123

This is the story of Joshua, who introduces his step mother, Naomi, to a world of sexual liberation. I hope you enjoy the story.

Edit by WindySwimming 22 March 2016

Naomi shows off in the park to some college kids

The next morning Naomi was fixing breakfast for Joshua wearing a fluorescence green string micro bikini with a white sarong tied at bra level. The instruction from the night before told her to dress like this for her day's adventure. She was to show off the bikini to Joshua before he left for work. She was to go to an adult park with a liberal dress code in the city. To get there she had to ride her bike to the bus stop and take an hour bus ride to a stop near the park. Additionally, she was instructed to persuade someone to buy her lunch from a lunch wagon in the park. She was also instructed to only wear the sarong to get to and from the park. There was also a copy of 50 Shades of Grey to read while lounging in the park. The note also instructed her to find some way to make some money while there.

The sarong was just enough to tie at the bra and barely cover her pussy and ass. Of course the split would not stay closed so there were constant glimpses of the bikini. The bikini was two pieces of triangle material that barely covered the areola and a third triangle that only covered a portion of her pussy slit and lips. If she spread her legs wide the string was lost between the pussy lips. And the material was only partially opaque. Her nipples and red areola were clearly outlined under the material. A cop would have a hard time saying she was not clothed and covered but she barely was.

Joshua smiled, clapped his hands, and said "Naomi, now that is something. You're so sexy looking. I approve. Can you dress like that all the time?"

"No, nasty boy! This is for today only. I was ...ah, dared to do something today dressed like this."

"Well, you can dress like this all the time as far as I am concerned. Can I see what is under the sarong?"

"If you promise to be nice," Naomi said as she opened the sarong and twirled. She couldn't help feeling good about the adulation.

Joshua was almost speechless and afraid maybe Evelyn had gone to far selecting such a skimpy outfit. "I'm speechless. You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen."

She tied the sarong back in place, slapped him on the arm and said, "Nasty boy! Put your eyes back in your head and close your mouth. That is all you get to see."

They ate breakfast together and Joshua left for work. As he left Naomi kissed him on the cheek saying, "Have a good day."

"Good luck with your dare. I have a feeling you are going to have a very good time today."

Naomi packed a blanket, towel, sun screen and her book in a bag and headed out. She had to first take a fifteen minute bike ride to the bus stop. Luckily there was very little traffic as her firm ass was on display with the sarong flying up. Funny she did not mind the thought.

At the bus stop there was an older black woman at the bus stop waiting. She obviously did not like the way Naomi was dressed. "You are going to get in trouble missy."

"I hope so," Naomi answered and smiled.

The bus arrived and Naomi paid her fare. The driver was an older guy. He drooled and stared as Naomi found her seat. The bus passengers were mainly women and they clearly did not approve but the few guys did. As they got closer to town the bus got more crowded. A big black man sat next to her leaving no space between them. He stared at her tits and the slot in the sarong that showed white skin from her navel to the top of her micro bikini bottoms.

Just before her stop the black man said, "Little lady, you are the sexiest person I have seen on this bus. If you want to make some money, I am willing to pay for whatever you are selling."

"Thank you for the compliment, but no to the offer."

"Ok, you have a good day and thank you for the show." Naomi gave him her most innocent smile.

Naomi got to the park well after 10am. She found the section with an adult only sign. It was more secluded and could not be seen from the street. As she looked for a spot, she passed a couple of topless college aged girls sun bathing. She decided on a spot in the shade under a large oak tree. She spread her blanket, removed her sarong and sat on the blanket. She looked around and saw two college aged boys, both wearing tiny Lycra swimwear. They looked like they were studying as there were text books spread over a picnic table out of the sun. They spotted her.

Naomi decided to start her show. She took her sunscreen, covered her face first. Then she squirted a generous amount on her torso, slowly spread it on her stomach, around her neck and on her tits not covered by material which was all but the areola. She then ran her hand under the triangles on both side. This moistened the material making it completely transparent.

Then she squirted lotion on both legs starting with her calves, to her knees, then her thighs. She first covered the tops and sides. Then with a flourish, she spread her legs and covered the inside of her thigh to the edge of her pussy. She knew that were getting a good view of most of her pussy lips. She made sure they saw her layer some lotion on the lips. After spending a lot of time on this process she finished with the area below her navel. She gently slid her hand under the small triangle to get lotion all over.

She then put on sunglasses and a large hat that hid her eyes so the guys could stare without being caught. She opened the novel and started reading leaning back against the towel resting on the tree. After about fifteen minutes in this position, she changed to a lotus position and rested the book in her lap but making sure not to cover the view. She glanced in the boy's direction. She definitely had their attention.

After another fifteen minutes she wanted to change positions again, this time to lay on her stomach. She wanted them to help with sunscreen on the back. One of the boys walked up just in time to say, "Hi, my name is Mike. What is yours?"

"My name is Crystal. Nice to meet you. Do you come to the park often?"

"Most days to study. My buddy Geoff and I come to relax." The Lycra swimwear was anything but relaxed.

Geoff walked up and extended his hands. "My name is Geoff." Naomi reached up and shook both their hands.

"Listen boys I want someone to put lotion on my back. Know anyone that would like to do that?"

"I would!" they both said.

"Good, two is better that one," Naomi smiled as she turned over and handed Mike the lotion.

Mike squirted the lotion on her shoulder and spread it to the strings of the bikini and without asking untied the string and put it to the side. Naomi had not anticipated this but decided she did not mind. He spread lotion to the strings of the bikini bottoms. He squirted lotion on each leg. Geoff took the right and Mike took the left. In unison, they did a calf each, then each hamstring. As they got higher, they were making certain to cover the inside of her legs. As they got to the top, their hands 'accidently' spread her pussy lips open. There back and forth massaging was stimulating her pleasure spot and she started expelling fluids. They took a lot of time doing this. Finally, they untied the strings of her bikini bottom and squirted lotion on her china doll smooth white cheeks. They started kneading a buttock each.

"Make sure you do a good job, fellows. I would hate to get a red butt."

"We will make sure you don't." And they were thorough.

After a bit Naomi finally said, "That's good boys. Thank you."

They put the lotion next to her as she propped her book against the tree and continued to read. The boys went back to their picnic bench with huge bulges. Naomi looked over and saw that the boys could not take their eyes off her butt. She read for a while.

"Sorry to bother you," she heard Mike say.

She propped herself up forgetting the top was no longer tied, to look up at Mike giving him a good view of her naked left tit. "Oh no bother can I help you?"

"We are getting lunch. Can we buy you lunch?"

Naomi, put a hand on each tit and sat up. The triangle on the top of her pussy stayed in place as she sat up. "That would be great. Want to join me on the blanket or should I join you on your picnic table?"

"Why don't you join us. What would you like to eat?"

"A turkey wrap and diet coke would be great."

So off the boys went. Naomi thought, 'That part was easy. I got someone to buy me lunch. Now how can I make money.' She thought about what the black guy said and a thought began to form. She retied her bikini, took the towel to the table, and sat on the towel waiting for lunch to be brought to her.

Joshua's office was close to the park. He arrived at about eleven to watch the festivities through a pair of binoculars. He thought he would have to text her and push. But after seeing how she had to two college boys wrapped around her finger, it was clear she did not need help. He found it incredibly sexy to watch the two boys message Naomi's luscious backside. He had found a secluded place to watch what she was doing.

The boys came back with lunch. They ate as Naomi asked the boys all about themselves. Turned out they went to a small liberal arts college whose campus was close to the park. They explained that most of the people who use the park are students. Which was why the police were so relaxed about what happened in the park among consenting adults. The cops only bother with violent incidences. Naomi got the distinct impression they were sending her the message that she could do whatever she wanted in the park and that being nude was no issue at all.

"Thanks for lunch boys that was sweet. I think I need to leave you alone to study. But before you do you did such a good job putting lotion on my back, how would you like to do my front?"

"Absolutely," they both said excitedly.

"Would you pay me, say, $10 each to allow you to rub me down?"

"Absolutely," they said again simultaneously. They quickly got their wallets out and handed her ten dollar bills. Task two was done. Joshua saw the money pass and was happy for her.

Naomi laid back down on her blanket. Mike picked up the sunscreen and squirted a dollop on her stomach. They each took a side and rubbed around her neck to the top of the small pieces of triangle. They then took an arm and rubbed the lotion in. Next came her stomach, they rubbed back and forth up to the bottom of the triangles over her areolas.

Naomi reached behind and untied her top taking the small amount of material away from her naked perfect breast. "I would not want to short change you boys."

Mike added more lotion and they kneaded a breast each until her nipples were almost pencil points. She could feel excited all the way to her womb. Mike then squirted lotion on each legs. They started by messaging her feet, up to her calf and then to her thigh. As they got close to her pussy, Naomi spread her legs enough so they could easily get to her inner thighs. They kneaded higher to the small triangle of material. With more lotion between her thigh, they rubbed until Naomi was moistening the blanket with her fluids. She had a couple of orgasms that the guys could observe.

Next Mike squirted lotion around her navel. They kneaded on her stomach to the top bikini bottoms. Each allowed a finger to stray under the material to finger her slit. Naomi could not take much more. She wanted to be fucked.

She raised her head and saw large bulges in their swimwear. "You guys look like you need some relief."

"We do. Would you consider a blow job for $50 each?"

"I am not a prostitute but I do enjoy giving head and I need the money, so deal. Is there a more secluded spot?"

"Right over there," Mike said. "Geoff get our stuff and I will help Crystal move her stuff."

Mike grabbed the blanket while Naomi put her stuff in her bag, including her top. She saw no reason to put it back on. The spot was just a couple hundred feet but behind shrubs where no one could see. Joshua had to reposition to get a good view. He got closer than he wanted but had to see what was going to happen.

Mike and Geoff pulled out $50 each and handed it to Naomi, who stuck it in her bag. She was on her knees in front of Geoff, pulled down his swimwear and was rewarded with a pretty penis. She easily took in all into her mouth. She rocked back and forth sucking on the extraction and blowing on the insertion. She had no gag reflect at all with this average sized penis. She was rolling her tongue around as she slowed the insertion. Mike had to do something so he knelt next to her and rubbed her perky ass and between her legs. She had an orgasm as he touched her extended pussy lips. He untied her bikini bottoms and let them fall off. He could now insert a finger in her pussy giving her repeated orgasms.

Geoff came. She timed it perfectly and got most of it. Only the smallest dribble down her chin she did not wipe off.

"Now your turn big boy."

"$100 if I can fuck you."

"Do you have a rubber?"

"Absolutely, and pulled it out of his wallet."

Naomi got on all fours and invited him to take her from behind. He had his penis impaled in her sopping wet pussy almost immediately. She had a huge immediate orgasm. Mike could feel the shudder that quaked her body. She could barely hold herself up. Geoff knelt next to her and but his arm around her chest to give her support and to feel up her beautiful hanging tits. She felt Mike's penis deep inside her vagina. He seemed to be hitting harder with each stroke. His torso was hitting her ass hard with each stroke making a slapping sound. She even thought she could feel his balls hitting her clit. She was having orgasm after orgasm. Mike made a low guttural sound clearly trying to stay as quiet as possible. She could feel his dick grow, knowing he was ready to cum. He erupted in her but the rubber caught his discharge.

Mike fell on her expended as was she. Geoff was the first to get up and put his swimwear back on. Mike then got up and pulled his up. They helped Naomi get to her feet and put her bottom and top back on. Mike took a hundred-dollar bill and handed it to her.

"No, you only owe me $50."

"Take a tip. You are the best. Will you come back to the park?"

"I think so, this was fun," Naomi said as she hugged both of them. "Hope to see you boys again."

They grabbed their stuff and left the park. Joshua had left before Mike finished so he would not get caught. He had a bad case of blue balls and barely got back to work before getting in trouble.

Naomi, retied the sarong around her chest but for some reason it did not cover her bottom now but she did not care. Luckily she timed it where the bus arrived only a few minutes after she did and there were very few people on the bus. It was the same driver from the morning.

As she started to pay, the driver said in a low voice, "If you sit right behind me and remove that wrap, you can ride for free."

"Okay." Naomi said with a lilt in her voice. She say behind him so he could look in his rearview mirror and see her. She removed her sarong and did not bother to keep her legs together.

She got a text from the Teacher that said, 'How did the day go?'

Naomi returned, 'It was a great day. I accomplished both challenges.'

The Teacher, 'Good, more to come.'

Naomi, 'Bring it on.'

Naomi regretted this last bravado as soon as she hit send.

Almost immediately she received a text from Joshua. Joshua had two phones so Naomi would not realize the Teacher was Joshua.

He text, 'I have a deal for you to consider. It will give you transportation without having to spend any money.'

Naomi, 'Good. What do I need to do?'

Teacher, 'Just be ready to go at 6. We are going to see if you can make a deal. Dress sexy. It will help you negotiate.'

Naomi, 'Ok. See you.'

It was after two and there was only one old lady that got on the bus before Naomi's stop. She did not approve of Naomi showing her pussy to the driver. With a few minutes left in the ride the driver was constantly looking in her rearview. Naomi spread her legs enough where her pussy lips swallowed the string holding the triangle in place. She took her finger and pushed the material to the side leaving her completely exposed.

He pulled to a stop and opened the door. Naomi did not bother with the sarong. As she got parallel to him he said, "Miss." He curled his finger to come close which Naomi did. He whispered in her ear saying, "Anytime you ride my bus, we have the same arrangement. Okay?"

"Ok with me. I hope you enjoyed the view."

"Best view ever in my bus."

Naomi rode her bike home and regretted that no one came by.

She got home a little after three, leaving time to shower and get ready to go with Joshua.

Naomi makes a deal for transportation

Naomi decided to wear her cheerleader outfit again, blue pleated skirt, midriff exposing sweater, and canvas shoes.

Joshua arrived just before 6pm. She was waiting for him on the front porch.

"You ready to go?" Joshua asked.

"Sure. Does this outfit work for whatever we are doing?"

"It is perfect. I will explain everything as we go. Want to drive?"

"Sure." So off they went.

Joshua started, "The manager at the computer shop bought a scooter for his wife last year. They are getting a divorce now. He wants to keep it out of their current divorce proceedings. He is willing to barter which is where the outfit comes in. If you can make a deal with him, it will be great for you. You will need to get a driver's license but this deal has to be done today. He needs some help tomorrow night and he is desperate. You really have the upper hand here. I think it is best if he explains the scooter and what he wants. I am going to leave it to you to get the best deal you can."

"Is there anything else I need to consider?"

"Only what you are willing to do to make a deal."

"Ok, I am anxious to hear what that is."

They got there about 6:30 pm. As they got out of the car, a good looking gentlemen walked up to open the door for Naomi. He got a nice flash as she swung her leg to step out from behind the wheel. As far as she was concerned the negotiation had started.

"Naomi, this is George," Joshua said. George extended his hand to Naomi and they shook hands.

George was in his 40's by her guess but in great shape. Salt and pepper full head of hair with a dark complexion, very nice looking.

"What did Joshua tell you?"

"Only that you wanted to barter for a motor scooter. He said there was a favor you potentially wanted from me in return for the scooter instead of money. Right?"

"Basically, but you can exclude potentially. Joshua did not do you justice. You are perfect for the favor I want."

"Let's see the scooter and tell me about it."

He opened the garage door and there sat a gorgeous red and white Honda scooter that looked brand new. Naomi tried not to show it but she loved it immediately and knew she was going to do whatever it took to get it.

"It is a 2015 Honda Forza 250cc street legal scooter. It has under seat storage, helmet storage, and custom saddlebags. It does not require shifting. You can even ride this on the freeway and stay up with traffic. My soon to be ex wanted the scooter but never rode it. I paid something like $5000 for it new. Let me show you how to start and ride it."

He walked Naomi through starting and handling the bike. George asked, "Want to try it?"

"If it is ok with you I would love to try it," Naomi said as both she Joshua were smiling.

She hit the starter and it came to life immediately. It was very quiet. She climbed on and gave him another flash.

"Don't forget the helmet," George said as he handed her the helmet. She put it on and felt goofy. She smoothly drove down the drive way and made the block with no problem. She loved it. As she drove back up to the drive, the wind was blowing her skirt up giving the guys quite a show. They would have no doubt that she did not wear underwear.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Joshua & Naomi Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds