• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Joshua & Naomi Pt. 01

Joshua & Naomi Pt. 01

12

This is the story of Joshua, who introduces his step mother, Naomi, to a world of sexual liberation. I hope you enjoy the story.

Edited by WindySwimming on 20 March 2016

Introduction

This is the story of Joshua, the son of a preacher man. His father, Isiah, was the pastor of a congregation with an extreme fundamentalist belief. They lived in rural central Georgia about 30 miles from a large city. This city was there to support the farming that surrounded it, primarily peanuts, and a college. The church took very hard lines on almost everything, no drinking, no cursing, no dancing, no self manipulation and so on. The role and beliefs toward woman was very extreme. Women were never to show anything but hands and face in public, no makeup, and clothing that hides the sexuality of women. Women were not to tempt men. Isiah preached that sex intended purpose was only procreation. Women were encouraged to go into teaching if they went to college and that many professions were for men only. Many marriages were arranged between young girls and older men.

The house in which they lived was a small home on a 20-acre farm. It was three bedrooms, one bath, kitchen and a living room, about 1500 square feet. Isiah tried to earn enough money from the farm and his work as a pastor at a small church to raise Joshua, Joshua's sister Sarah, a year older than Joshua, and their mother Beth. There was barely enough money for food, much of which they raised. They had only one car which was Isiah's.

When Joshua was fifteen years old Beth left Isiah. Before she left she told Joshua and Sarah that she loved them, did not want to leave them, but could not live with Isiah any longer. She could live with his control of her but could not watch him brainwash Sarah. Joshua sided with his mother, while Sarah sided with Isiah. Sarah blamed Beth for breaking up the family. Beth was attractive but had never been given the opportunity to take advantage of her natural assets. Beth moved into town. Close enough for Joshua and Sarah to visit and Joshua visited Beth often. For many years Sarah would not see or talk to Beth.

Isiah remarried a woman named Naomi when Joshua was sixteen. Naomi was 22 years old. Only five years older than Sarah. It was an arranged marriage, with her being given to Isiah by an elder of the church. Naomi had curly red hair that she cut herself. It looked like an animal mane. She wore no make up. Always wore coarse cloth shirts and loose floor length skirts. Her clothing covered all evidence she was a woman. Joshua thought she might be pretty but could not tell. He also suspected that Isiah and Naomi seldom had sex because of their beliefs.

Joshua was an average sized boy but was very buff from all the manual labor he had to do working on Isiah's farm. By his 18th birthday, he was five feet ten inches tall and 170 pounds. He had broad shoulders, a narrow waist, tight ass, defined biceps and abs. The other defining characteristic was a long dick, six inches' flaccid and a good eight when completely hard. With his 28-inch waist and little body hair, he looked like Michael Angelo's David. He had black wavy hair, black eyes with sharp facial features.

When Joshua was sixteen several things happened that changed him including getting a new "mother". He started working for a school friend's father at a computer shop in the city. He worked after school and weekends. He was very smart at math and science, so computers were a natural. He became the go-to guy for security system set up and visited many houses around the city. The computer shop, gave him a car to use soon after they discovered his talent. It was one they were going to discard. Joshua convinced them to give it to him if he could fix it which he did. As a result, he visited Beth often. Beth convinced him that his father was wrong in what he taught and Joshua should find his own way begging him to not follow in his father's footsteps.

Befriending Evelyn when Joshua was seventeen was one of the most impactful events that occurred. Each member of the youth group at the church where Isiah was the pastor visited an elderly person regularly. Evelyn had asked for Joshua even though she did not attend their church regularly. He at first did chores around her house for two hours a week. But Evelyn seduced him as a sexual conquest. So for a year Evelyn had sex classes for Joshua at least weekly. She was very experienced and taught Joshua things that people did not know about or do in a life time. Evelyn was a very good, inventive and creative teacher who left no stone unturned with Joshua.

By the time Joshua was 18, he had experience with Evelyn and other conquests as he worked on their computer and security systems. Evelyn used these conquests as teaching experiences. He was very popular with the girls in his high school. Word got around that he had a long dick and it seemed to be popular among the girls to try and get him to use it on them. However, Joshua was more interested in older women and seldom accommodated the younger girls.

He was particularly curious about Naomi. Isiah accepted a teaching job at Sampson University about a two-hour drive from his small farm. It was on the other side of the city from the farm and made it difficult to come home often. As a result, Isiah was away from home weeks at a time. Joshua became the man of the house. Naomi could not drive a car. To get supplies she rode her bike to a bus stop then took the bus into town. She did this once a week. She worked the garden and did crafts but had no social life other than Joshua and church three times a week. She rarely looked any man in the eyes. Instead she looked down.

Sarah left for college when Joshua was seventeen, leaving him alone with Naomi. Out of curiosity, he put hidden cameras around the house. For that whole year he never saw Naomi not fully clothed or having sex with Isiah. He never saw her masturbate. She dressed in the bathroom where he did not have a camera.

Joshua was baffled how anyone could live like this. He became obsessed with influencing her to change her life-style. He knew a big part of his reason was to get back at Isiah for what he was doing to Sarah and what he had done to Beth. But he also thought Naomi could find a better way to live. If only he could find some leverage to get her to do his bidding. He thought with Isiah gone it should be possible.

Joshua finds a way to blackmail Naomi

Joshua turned eighteen in the middle of January. He had worked on a security installation that afternoon not getting back to their home until eight pm. Naomi had held dinner for him. After he had his meal, she brought out a birthday cake. Joshua was really touched. They both had a piece of cake. As they cleared the table and washed the dishes, he thought he could smell something with a soar odor.

As they finished, she hugged him for the first time and said, "I hope you had a happy birthday." She was very close; Joshua knew this odor. It was vodka on her breath. Joshua had smelled it at parties. Joshua drank very little but people at the teenage parties did. There was no doubt she had drank not just a little but a lot that day. Naomi did not display slurred speech or degraded motor skills. To Joshua that would explain it all. She was using alcohol to cope with a very boring life. Joshua was now convinced that what he wanted to do to her was to her benefit.

If Joshua could catch her drinking he had his leverage. By most people's standards it was not a big deal but as Isiah's wife, it would be enough. Besides, Joshua thought she really wanted a different life. With that hug he felt a really nice chest which he was obsessed with seeing. So the planning in earnest began.

He started by ordering clothes that were more revealing for Naomi. He ordered cheap, trashy stuff off eBay. He purchased sex toys to use as a part of her training. His experience with Evelyn was going to come in handy. He wanted to cover the house with not only cameras but speakers and microphones, so he could see, hear, and speak to her all over the house and on the patio. But first he had to find her liquor stash.

After watching hours of tapes, he realized she was going in the panty much too often. Because they canned their food, the house had a large pantry adjacent to the kitchen - closed off with a door. He was sure it was there. So one night after she was asleep, he searched until he found a locked box in the back of the shelf and eventually the key. When he unlocked it there were two quarts of cheap vodka. He put everything back.

The next night, he installed a camera to catch her and looked in the box to see how much she had drank that day. She had consumed half a quart in one day. Definitely alcoholic. He wanted to get her off the booze and thought giving her something exciting to do would go a long way to accomplishing that. When he looked at the recording for the 24 hours, he caught her many times drinking straight from the bottle. He had everything he needed.

Joshua found the thought of changing Naomi into a sexual being exciting, but also realized that he had good feelings toward Naomi. He wanted her.

He spent a couple months getting prepared. He wanted to start in April as his school load was tapering. He was applying to the same college as Sarah where Isiah was also teaching bible courses. This gave him a lame duck school semester and summer before he went to college in the fall. He thought that was more than enough time to turn her.

Most of the equipment he needed was from the computer shop and a lot of that was stuff he refurbished. Hence, he had to pay very little for it. He was using cameras built into smoke alarms that would pivot and software that only recorded on movement. He got a cell phone because he wanted to communicate with her outside the house. The house had speaker, mikes, and cameras all over including the patio. Part of his plan was to make his money back and then some. He needed all the money he could get to go to college. Although Evelyn had promised to help him, he still wanted to make all he could on his own. Isiah, he knew, would not help him with money.

The corruption of Naomi starts

On Monday night in mid April, Joshua started executing the plan. He waited for Naomi to go to bed, replaced her liquor box with his box that he could lock and unlock remotely. He took the quart bottles and pored them into pint bottles. He put 6 pints in the lock box. He left her a copy of the picture of her drinking out of the Vodka bottle and a letter.

This is what the letter said, 'I know you have been drinking and not just a little. Unless you want me to mail a copy of this picture to the elders of your church and Isiah, you will do exactly as I say. I also know where you buy the liquor and that will also be made public. I have put your quota of Vodka in this box. I control the lock on this box. You will have an hour every morning to remove one pint. That is your allocation for the day. You will have to ask me for more. If I decide to let you have additional quantity of liquor, I will unlock the box. I will supply your liquor from now on. Do not buy any yourself. If you do, I will mail this picture.

I will be able to see, hear and talk to you all over the house. Do not think you can do anything I don't know about. A lady, Teresa, will come over this afternoon to help you prepare for your first test tonight. She is on your side and will help you. Do what she says. She also has instructions for you from me.

You will not know who I am for some time. Do not tell anyone, including Joshua, that this is happening. If Joshua asks why you are doing things differently, just say you are changing which is true. You are going to be different starting now. Shake you head, if you understand. Good. Now get your first bottle out of the box and it will lock. Have fun.'

Teresa was one of Joshua MILF conquests. He had been seeing her about a year and decided to ask her in the assist in the transformation. Teresa was a 41-year-old hair dresser. She was tall and had big curves. She was all to happy to help Joshua with this endeavor.

Naomi was shocked. How could she get out of this? Maybe she would just have to do a couple of easy tasks and it would be over. Who could this be and why was he interested in her? She spent all morning trying to figure this out. She could barely eat. She was so anxious that she drank half a pint of Vodka by the time Teresa knocked on the door at one.

"Hi, I'm Teresa. I'm here to help you prepare for tonight."

"I'm Naomi. Do you know what is happening to me?

"I only know what he is planning tonight. Ready to get started?"

"I guess," was all Naomi could say.

Teresa had brought in several large bags. She took a chair from the kitchen table and patted it for Naomi to sit. She laid out her tools first to cut Naomi's hair.

"Your hair is a mess," Teresa stated. "Have you been doing it yourself?"

"Yes."

"Well from now on you will come to my shop and we will keep it pretty. It is really a shame. You have pretty hair that is badly in need of shaping. But we will fix that. Ok, let's wash it in the sink. I am going to leave you shampoo and conditioner."

"My religious beliefs do allow me to adorn myself as a temptation to men."

"I think that belief is over. The person controlling you wants you to look nice tonight and every night. And he wants you very adorned."

Naomi continued to think of reasons to not do this. "I can't pay you."

"The person who is in control is taking care of me. But not with money. He is going to fuck me and that is more than enough compensation for my afternoon work for you."

Naomi could not respond to that so they went to the sink and washed her hair. "Gosh what a tangled mess," Teresa muttered.

It took an hour but when she finished Teresa had Naomi go look in the mirror. "What do you think, Naomi?"

Naomi was dumbfounded. "I don't recognize myself, I do have pretty hair."

"You have beautiful thick sandy hair, a color most women would die for. It has a natural curl and body. All I had to do was shape and layer it. Like I said, next time come by my shop and I can do even better. Now take your clothes off."

"What!"

"Take your clothes off. I am to remove all unwanted body hair. I need to see what I am up against."

"I am not going to do it!" Naomi stated emphatically.

"Well if I understand correctly that means you are in big trouble. The way I understand this you either do as I say or you will suffer consequences. Do you want me to call the boss?"

Naomi thought about the elders getting the picture of her drinking straight from the bottle and did not want that. She did not say anything but started slowly removing her shirt. She had on a thick cotton ugly bra that was frayed. Naomi then removed her skirt. She was wearing big cotton panties like Teresa had never seen. But Naomi had a flat tight stomach and well shaped muscular legs. But her legs were hairy.

"Have you ever shaved your legs?" Teresa asked.

"No, my beliefs say no one can see any flesh except face and hands so there was no reason for that."

"Again, I think your beliefs are about to change."

"Ok let me see the rest."

Naomi removed her bra. Teresa thought she had beautiful breasts. Like most red heads, her skin was milky white. While her breasts were not huge, she was a full C in Teresa's opinion and on a girl in such good shape they were nice. Very little sag although at 24 there should not be. Teresa had large breast that did sag. Naomi had almost red areola about 2-inch diameter and hard nubs for nipples. Naomi immediately covered both tits with her hand.

"Here you can put your shirt back on but I am going to take the bra with me."

"What!" Naomi slipped her shirt back on.

"I will explain that part later. Now the panties."

"No one has seen me naked since I left my mother's home. Do I have to?"

"But you are married," Teresa said not understanding. "Haven't you had sex with your husband since you were married?"

Naomi could not speak but had tears in her eyes.

"Girl you need this. I know it is going to be difficult but you need to do what this person tells you. What he is going to do for you is the best thing that could happen to you."

Naomi looked at Teresa with bewilderment.

"Now the panties."

Naomi removed her panties. Her bush that was fairly thick and clearly never trimmed.

"Well we have got some work to do. I am going to wax the hair from your pussy and legs. You can shave them from now on but that is something I can do for you regularly at the shop. But for tonight he wants it gone except for a landing strip. And I think that will look good. Now sit down."

Naomi was now numb. Teresa first took clippers and cut her pubic hair to about quarter inch. She then took wax and spread it over a small area beside Naomi's pussy and placed a cloth on it and said, "This is going to sting but it will be quick." Teresa jerked it off. Naomi was so numb she hardly noticed the pain. Teresa worked quickly and did the hair removal quickly. She left a landing strip about an inch long with termed reddish hair.

"Ok, let's see how you like that. Do you have a full length mirror?"

Naomi almost in a trance led Teresa to the bedroom, stood in front of a mirror and she did not recognize herself. Naomi thought it was not her in the mirror it was someone else.

They went back in the kitchen. Teresa had a big soft ass, where Naomi had a tight firm ass that had a nice protruding shape. Teresa guessed she was a 34C by 24 by 35 - really nice figure.

Teresa took a short gold shift dress out of her bag along with cork and gold platform shoes that elevated Naomi four inches off the floor. "Put this on."

"What about bra and panties?" Naomi asked.

"You are not to wear bra or panties again without permission."

Naomi was in a trance as she slipped the dress over her head and put on the shoes. It was the first time she had worn platform shoes. It felt very strange.

"Now let's apply makeup. Here, take this mirror and watch what I do. Your face does not need much so you should be able to repeat this."

Teresa applied just a small amount of eye and cheek makeup and then red lipstick. "I will leave these for you. Go look in the mirror."

Again Naomi went to the bedroom and looked at someone she did not know. She looked nothing like the girl that morning. She thought to herself, this looks like someone in a magazine. It can't be me.

"You are beautiful, Naomi," Teresa said honestly. "I can not believe the before and after. What do you say?"

"I am beautiful," Naomi stuttered. "That can't be me."

"But it is. Now for the rest of your instructions. Naomi are you listening?" Naomi was mesmerized by her reflection. "Naomi!"

Naomi finally turned and looked at Teresa and said, "Yes, there are more instructions?"

"It is almost five, you are to fix dinner for Joshua and wear what you have on. Joshua will be home from work at seven. When Joshua goes to bed, you are to go to your bedroom and get nude and wait for further instruction. Understand?"

"Yes," Naomi said with a far away look.

"Here is a cell phone. After dinner you are to ask Joshua how to use it. Keep it with you at all times. You will be directed on occasion via this phone. Now collect all your bras and panties and give them to me."

"What?"

"Collect all your bras and panties and give them to me. You are not to wear a bra or panties unless it is provided to you."

"O...K," Naomi said without really understanding. But she went to her dresser and handed over three bras and five pairs of panties.

"Is this all?" Teresa asked.

"Yes."

Teresa then gave Naomi a month's supply of birth control pills and instructed her on how to use them.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Joshua & Naomi Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds