• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Momma Slut Ch. 06

Momma Slut Ch. 06

123

This story is about cheating and deception and pure unadulterated interracial lust of a mom for her daughter's boyfriend and others. Please spare me the holier than thou judgmental comments at the end about the mom. It's a story on an erotic web site people! Just read and enjoy. If this kind of story is not your cup o' tea, move on now. Comments about the writing and such are welcome by sending feedback. Just so all you moral anons know, I only allow comments and feedback when you leave a contact e-mail you cowards.

*****

It was morning and Kimberly lie in bed almost naked fiddling her fat wet pussy. She squeezed her mammoth tits and pinched her nipples roughly as she replayed the scene from more than three weeks ago with Jordan and Sheri. She had masturbated several times like this since then, recalling the event. She didn't understand why, but she had definitely gotten so turned on by both of them dominating her. She didn't realize she liked women dominating her as well as men, but when Sheri called her a "filthy bitch" and demanded she eat her pussy, it had sparked something deep inside her that she didn't know existed. With her eyes screwed shut, the images of Sheri's dripping snatch and the sounds of her demanding voice danced in her head. She fiddled her clit hard and fast, bringing on her orgasm. Her body shook and tingled as the cum flooded from her pussy onto her hand and down the crack of her big fat ass. She went limp after and dozed off for a bit before coming to and getting dressed to face her day.

After showering and getting dressed she did some chores around the house. Her mind wondered to Jordan. He hadn't called her or responded to any of her texts since that day three weeks ago. She needed his big fat young black cock. She texted him again, but he never replied. She continued her cleaning, but her mind wandered again; this time to Sheri. She didn't know how things would be between them now, Sheri hadn't contacted her since that day either, and there was rarely more than a day or two that they didn't at least text each other. Kimberly hadn't made contact because she was a bit embarrassed, and she feared what Sheri might say to her about how she acted. She was also not sure she liked giving her friend that much control over her. Sheri already has an attitude of superiority when it came to Kimberly, and submitting like she had would only heighten that attitude. However, she couldn't deny how turned on she had been. She told herself she would wait for Sheri to make the first move. Then she would see how things went. She promised herself she would not just give in to her without question.

************** Two days later ********************

"Hello slut!" Sheri addressed Kimberly, as Kimberly opened the door to her own house.

Kimberly was offended, but at the same time those dirty words instantly made her pussy tingle. Before she could even answer back, Sheri asked if she was going to let her in. Kimberly was dumbfounded. She just nodded and opened the screen door for Sheri.

Sheri elegantly and confidently strolled passed Kimberly as she just gazed at her. Sheri wore a full length faux fur coat that was completely closed, not allowing Kimberly to see anything else she was wearing except the sexy spiked heeled leather boots that disappeared under it. She also carried something in her hand that Kimberly couldn't identify at the moment. She would soon recognize it as a riding crop. Sheri glided into the room and Kimberly noticed, as always, her beauty; her beautiful face, her splendid hair, which was pulled back into a tight bun like a school Head Mistress. Even with the thick coat on, Kimberly could still see the swell of her surgically enhanced tits, everything about her oozed beauty, elegance and sexiness. Sheri suddenly turned on her heels and stood staring at Kimberly, who was dressed in some pajama bottoms and a t shirt with no bra, as she had just been lounging around the house when Sheri arrived.

"Strip!" was all Sheri said as she looked at her much heavier friend.

"Excuse me?" Kimberly said, her voice dripping with contemp.

"You heard me you cheating whore."

Kimberly hesitated. Although the dirty talk made her pussy tingle, she still wasn't sure she wanted to accept being spoken to like that or to obey Sheri without question. "I don't think so." She retorted.

"Oh, I do think so." Sheri told her. "I'll bet your husband would love to hear about how his wife is a tramp for black cock, especially her daughter's boyfriend's black cock." Sheri retorted, implying she would tell Dave if Kimberly didn't do as she was told.

"You wouldn't?" Kimberly said to her. They were best friends, best friends don't do things like that.

"Oh, I would." Sheri countered.

Understanding the implication, Kimberly began reluctantly removing her clothes. When she was completely naked, Sheri looked her up and down, not saying a word, but exuding that aura of superiority Kimberly knew all too well. There was a look of almost disgust with the shape of Kimberly's body as she circled her friend's naked figure. This didn't go unnoticed by Kimberly and she felt the need to try and cover up anything she could with her bare hands and arms. Sheri lightly smacked each of Kimberly's ass cheeks with the crop as she circled her.

"Does Dave like this fat ass Kimmy?"

The smacks didn't hurt at all, but the mere act of dominance gave Kimberly a thrill, but she tried to resist.

"Yes! Yes he does." Kimberly snapped back with a bit of distain for the tone her friend was taking with her.

After finishing the tour around her and watching Kimberly squirm in her nakedness for a few moments, Sheri ordered her to her knees. This time Kimberly complied without an ounce of resistance, much to her own distain. The way Sheri was ordering Kimberly around, made Kimberly wet. Her pussy was dripping and Kimberly felt an urge to play with it, but she refrained.

Sheri moved right in front of Kimberly so Kimberly's nose was no more than a couple inches from the fur of Sheri's coat. Sheri removed her coat and tossed it on the couch. Now Kimberly could see that Sheri's boots went passed her knees. The black leather matched the bustier she wore, with its leather garter straps holding up the fishnet stocking she wore. The bustier held up her perfect tits, but didn't cover them at all. She wore no panties. Her pussy lips were on display just below the neatly groomed small triangle of pubic hair.

Kimberly never could deny how perfect and sexy Sheri's body was, especially compared to hers. Remembering the intoxicating taste of Sheri's pussy from before made Kimberly want to lick that inviting slit. Her own pussy continued to drip profusely. Sheri turned around and bent over at the waist, keeping her legs straight. The perfectly smooth round ass was right in Kimberly's face, and she could see her waxed ass hole and pussy.

"I'll bet Dave would like this ass better, what do you think?"

Kimberly didn't answer as the anger stirred inside her.

"I'll bet his little white dick would get so hard for this perfect ass and this beautiful pussy. What do you think?"

Kimberly knew she was right, and Sheri's comment made her regretted ever telling Sheri that she wished Dave had a larger cock. Again she didn't answer.

Sheri stood up and turned around. "That's ok Kimmy, we both know the answer." Then she used the riding crop to tease Kimberly's nipple. The fleshy nub responded; getting rock hard in seconds. She repeated the treatment to the other one. "Does he like these big fat droopy tits too?"

"He loves my tits!" Kimberly spat, even though she herself wished her tits weren't as saggy as they were.

Without warning Sheri snapped the nipple she was teasing with the riding crop, hard. "Don't you take that tone with me you filthy cheating slut!"

Kimberly squealed in pain, "OW! You bitch!"

Sheri snapped the other nipple just as hard. "Oh yes, I am a bitch, but I am the bitch in charge here." Sheri told her. "Keep it up, I can do this all day.

Kimberly whimpered in pain. She knew once again, that Sheri was right. She didn't fight back this time. She just stared up at Sheri as she towered over her kneeling body.

"That's better." Sheri told her, noticing the submission from her friend. She dropped the crop and moved closely to Kimberly, "Yes, your titties are big Kimmy, but look at theses." She told her, putting both hands below her breasts and jiggling them a bit. Sheri's medically enhanced breasts were magnificent. The surgeon had done a great job. They were big and round and of course firm, but didn't look so fake that you could really tell at first glance. "Do you think Dave would like these more than yours?"

Kimberly ignored her question. There was no reason to answer, they both knew the answer.

A few days later, when Dave was watching this all unfold on the recording on his computer while he jacked off, he would defend his wife's honor saying out loud, "No you bitch, I hate fake tits, I would take my wife's over yours any day." That wasn't to say he wouldn't fuck Sheri if given the chance, he just preferred natural tits, even if they were like his wife's and less attractive to most people than bolt-ons, like Sheri's. So even though both women thought they knew the right answer, they were wrong.

Kimberly stared with envy at Sheri's tits. She wanted hers to look like that. They had looked almost that good in her youth. Now she hated her droopy udders, and the sight of Sheri's actually turned her on. Sheri dangled them inches from Kimberly's face. Kimberly unconsciously stretched a bit toward them. Sheri noticed.

"Go ahead, you can suck them." She told her as she moved one close enough to be licked by Kimberly.

Kimberly avoided the temptation.

"Go on you lezy slut, you know you want to." She said knowing that Kimberly would not like being called a lesbian. "Just like last time. You know you loved sucking them. Go ahead, suck it."

Kimberly opened her mouth and licked the erect nub. Immediately Sheri grabbed the back of Kimberly's head and forced her to suck the nipple, mashing her face hard into her firm tit. Kimberly succumbed, sucking hard and licking it inside her mouth.

"Mmmmm, Yes, that's it. Suck my tit like a good obedient lesbian whore." Sheri teased.

Kimberly didn't care at this moment, her resistance had completely faded. She did like sucking Sheri's tit and the domination just enhanced it. Sheri grabbed Kimberly's head, removed her mouth from the one tit and forced it to the other one. This went on for a few minutes as Sheri called her names and relished the submission of her friend. Then she pushed her away and stood up. She again placed her pussy inches from Kimberly's face.

"I know what my little lezy slut really wants." Sheri chided as she used her fingers to spread her pussy lips. The aroma was prevalent and intoxicating. Sheri was right, Kimberly did want to eat her pussy. She had been dreaming and fantasizing about doing it again ever since she did it three weeks ago, although she really didn't like being referred to as a lesbian. 'Lesbians don't like dick as much as I do' she thought...well black dick anyway. "You want to lick my beautiful cunt don't you Kimmy?"

Kimberly just stared at the pink center of Sheri's spread lips and didn't answer.

"Tell me!" Sheri demanded.

Kimberly hesitated, but only briefly, "Yes."

Sheri felt her domination grow with the admission from Kimberly. She pressed harder.

"Yes, what?" She asked with a bit of malice.

"Yes, I want to lick you." She replied.

Really getting into her new found superiority, Sheri pressed more, "You want to lick me where?"

Kimberly bristled inside, but her need to obey and her desire to taste Sheri's pussy prevailed, "I want to lick your pussy."

Sheri stepped away, picked up her crop and retreated to the couch. She sat down, scooted her ass to the edge and spread her legs wide. Again enjoying her new found power, she commanded, "Crawl to me Kimmy and eat my perfect pussy."

Kimberly again hesitated, but only momentarily. She crawled to Sheri and instantly buried her face in her Venus. She didn't just lick it, she demolished it. It was even surprising to Sheri how enthusiastic Kimberly's effort was. Sheri sat back and took complete pleasure in it. Of course she had to push the control. She smacked Kimberly on the ass with her crop.

"Ooooooooh, someone is an eager little pussy muncher." Sheri harassed.

Kimberly squealed into her pussy from the pain of her crop, but never slowed her effort.

"That's it, bitch eat me like a good little lezzie slut." Sheri commanded, smacking her again twice with the crop, one on each cheek.

Kimberly squealed again but kept going. Sheri continued, "What would Dave think of you if he saw you eating pussy? Do you think he would like it?"

"I LOVE IT!" Dave yelled at the computer days later.

Kimberly lifted her head to answer, but Sheri just shoved her head back down into her dripping cunt, "It was rhetorical slut!" Then she smacked her fat ass again several times with the crop.

Kimberly didn't like the sting of the crop, but just like always, the domination thrilled her. She began fingering her own clit.

"You know Kimmy, speaking of Dave, I think I just might have a go with the little guy. What do you think? You think he would cheat on his beloved Kimmy for this body?"

Again Kimberly raised up to defend herself and answer the question. Sheri repeated her actions and shoved her face down, "Again... rhetorical you filthy slut. I don't care what you think. I will fuck him if I want! And do you know why? Because I can!" Then she lit up Kimberly's ass with several more smacks of the crop. This really turned Sheri on. She loved dominating Kimberly and she loved teasing her about being able to fuck her husband if she wanted. Yes, I think I will come over here and flash him my tits...my beautiful tits, and my ass...my perfect ass , and I'll bet he wouldn't even hesitate to throw your wedding vows right in the trash...kind of like you did when you saw your daughter's boyfriend's big nigger dick." She was working Kimberly's ass with the crop the whole time. "I'll bet he would gladly bend me over this couch and fuck me with his little pecker and not even give you a second thought."

This was the point where Dave came all over himself when he was watching the video later. The thought of being able to fuck Sheri was too much; he blasted his cum all over the place like a geyser.

Kimberly knew Sheri was right. She had seen how Dave ogled her every time he saw her. She just kept licking the delicious pussy in front of her and tried to ignore Sheri's words.

"Yep, I think I just might do that. I think I will just come over here and fuck your husband Kimmy, you dirty unfaithful whore." The last few words were all it took. That and the tongue in her sweltering cunt made Sheri climaxed. It was a tremendous climax, and she enjoyed every second of it; letting go of her crop and smashing Kimberly's face into her pussy and calling her every filthy name in the book. After it was finally over, she pushed Kimberly away and attempted to recover. "That's enough slut."

As Sheri recovered, Kimberly leaned back on her tender ass and one hand on the floor and continued to fiddle with her pussy. She was hoping Sheri might return the favor and help her achieve satisfaction. However, Sheri had no such inclination, besides, she had another plan; well she and Jordan did. When she finally recuperated, she stood up, retrieved her coat and thanked Kimberly for being such a good little rug muncher. When Kimberly looked up at her with pleading eyes, she said, "Oh is my little Kimmy horny, did you think I was going to eat your filthy little black cock craving hole? Oh no, Sweetheart, I am not a lesbian. Only dirty cunt licking lesbians do that. Bye slut, see you soon, and your husband too." Then she walked out the door. She wasn't even off Kimberly's property before she had her phone out and was dialing Jordan.

"She's all yours." She told him when he answered. "She would fuck anything right now, she is so fucking riled up."

"Thanks." Jordan replied before hanging up.

Inside, Kimberly was feverishly diddling her clit trying to orgasm. She was as aroused as Sheri said she was, and she really needed to come. Several minutes later she finally climaxed, but it was not what she needed. She needed some cock and she needed it now. She got up and went to find her phone to text Jordan. She was going to beg him to come over. Before she could find her phone, there was a knock on the door. Grabbing a robe from her closet she went to the door and looked through the peep hole. Standing on the porch as if he had read her mind stood Jordan. She opened the door with a big grin.

"Hello stud."

"Hello Momma Slut"

Oh how she loved that name. It turned her on so much. She opened the screen and invited him in. Before he entered, Jordan turned around, "Come on, let's go."

Kimberly was confused. Who was he talking to? Her question was answered as another young black man appeared from behind her hedge and the two of them walked in the door.

Kimberly froze, "What...What is this?" She asked

"Oh, you mean my boy Trey?"

"Yes!" Kimberly replied.

"You see, Trey is on the team with me," He told her, referring to the baseball team at school. "and you see, he is not hitting too well. He has really been struggling. So I told him what he needs is a 'slump buster'. You know what that is?"

Kimberly did know what that was, she knew exactly what that was. She had once overheard Dave telling one of his friends a 'funny' story about hearing Mark Grace of the Chicago Cubs explain to a radio host that when guys in the majors are having a slump, they go out and find the fattest, ugliest girl they can find (Baseball players do not have any trouble at all getting attractive women to fuck them) and give her the fucking of her life to break the slump; a 'Slump Buster'. At the time, she had told her husband he was a pig for thinking that was a funny story. Now she had to come to grips with the fact that Jordan and his friend were thinking of her as one of these 'fat, ugly' girls. It was so degrading, and yet all she could really think about was that Jordan was here and she was going to fuck his magnificent black dick.

"Yes, I know what a slump buster is." Kimberly told him with a bit of derision in her voice.

Jordan was a bit disappointed that he was not going to be able to tell her what it was, and see her reaction, but he played it off, "Ok, then you know what to do." He told her. "Have fun my man." He told Trey and he started to walk out.

"Wait, you're leaving? Kimberly asked Jordan.

"I'm batting .367. I have a 15 game hitting streak going right now, I don't need a slump buster."

"But baby, I miss you, I need you. " Kimberly pleaded.

"Well, right now, blow jobs in the locker room before each game from your sweet little black dick loving daughter is what's doing it for me, so I am not messing with the streak, so until something changes, I'm not changing. My boy Trey will take care of your black cock obsession." Then he looked at Trey as he walked out and used a famous line from Bull Durham "See you at the yard, Meat."

The door closed and the two of them just stared at each other. Kimberly was so randy at that moment, she couldn't even fathom not fucking this virile young black man. She dropped to her knees in front of Trey and unzipped his pants. She reached in and fished around for his cock. When she felt it, she grabbed hold of it and pulled it out. She was impressed. It wasn't as big as Jordan's, or as thick as Dee's, but it was impressive non-the-less. She looked up at Trey and saw how nervous he was.

"Relax honey, Momma will take good care of you." She told him before swallowed his entire cock. She could tell this was going to be a lot different than with her previous black men. She didn't think this one wasn't going to treat her like a whore.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Momma Slut Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds