• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Yes, My Lord

Yes, My Lord

12

Lord Winchester sat at his ornate desk and mulled over the account ledgers in front of him. As owner and manager of one of the largest estates in Northumberland, Winchester had to be knowledgeable in many fields. A good head for business matters was just as important as knowing which crops to plant and when to plant them or which stallion to breed to which mare.

Winchester's voracious appetite for sex peaked when he was at his country estate. Perhaps it was the fresh air or the wholesome country food, but it was more likely the presence of a large female staff - much larger than was customary - who were available to him at the snap of his fingers. An important part of their jobs was to cater to the Lord of the Manor's voracious sexual appetite. They were exceptionally well paid to entertain Lord and Lady Winchester and their decadent friends, and they carried out their duties with enthusiasm.

After making one final bookkeeping entry, Winchester pushed the ledgers aside and strolled over to the window to gaze out over the verdant meadows. The sight of one of his stallions mounting a mare made his cock stiffen. He unzipped his fly and pulled out his plump sausage. A few strokes got the blood flowing and within seconds he was caressing a magnificent nine-inch prong.

"Damn, I love getting away from London," he thought aloud. "When I'm here I'm not much different from that stallion out there. I can think of little else but fucking."

Winchester pressed a button on the intercom and said, "Buckley, come in here." Buckley, his loyal butler, had served him for twenty years. His wife Mary was the executive chef and his daughter Lily was an upstairs maid. Buckley, immaculate as always, tapped on the door and then entered with all of the decorum he could muster. Winchester continued to stroke his cock in full view of his servant.

"Yes, M'Lud."

"Buckley, I'm exceptionally randy today and I feel like doing something special. How long has it been since I fucked your delightfully chubby wife?"

Buckley removed a small notebook from his pocket and leafed through it. It was his job to keep a record of all sexual activity on the estate. Unmarried employees who wanted to have sex with each other needed his permission and married employees were required to report all sexual activity to the butler. Failure to report any sex, including masturbation, was grounds for dismissal. Lord Winchester enjoyed browsing through the journal to see what his servants were up to.

"It has been three months, M'Lud."

"Did I plug her cunt or her arse?"

"Neither, M'Lud. You fucked between her teats."

"Ah, yes, now I remember. You held them together for me and at the end I presented her with a beautiful sperm necklace. And what about your daughter?"

"You had her six weeks ago, M'Lud. For a quickie."

"Ah, yes. Of course. She was under the dinner table drinking my sperm while I dined on one of your wife's superb desserts, a Crème Brule, if memory serves. It's whimsical, don't you think, that I was eating a custard prepared by your wife while your daughter was on her knees eating the custard boiling out of my bollocks."

"Yes, M'Lud. Whimsical indeed."

"Well, I'm horny enough to have both of your sluts back-to-back. Take them down to the dungeon at promptly eight o'clock this evening. You will participate, of course."

That evening, Lord Winchester and Lady Jane enjoyed a lavish dinner of savory roast quail marinated in a hearty wine sauce.

"Mary's cooking just keeps getting better and better, don't you think, darling?" Jane asked.

"Yes, couldn't agree more. A fine cook, one of the best. I intend to thank her for this superb meal by throwing a good, hard fuck into her tonight. She'll have bruises on her fat ass tomorrow, I promise you. I'm going to roger her scrumptious daughter, too. Why don't you join us in the dungeon? You always seem to find Buckley's cock very satisfying."

"Mother and daughter back-to-back? Well, have a good time. I'm sorry but I promised the stable hands a roll in the hay this evening. I'll take a nice long ride - you know how randy that always makes me - and then I'll lay back on a bale of hay and welcome all three cocks into my creamy cunt at the same time."

"Let them burst inside of you for me to snack on later, m'dear. You know how much I love leftovers."

"Of course, darling. I always do, don't I?"

Later that evening, Winchester descended the stairs to the room that he referred to as the "dungeon". He had designed it himself to suit his and his friends' depraved tastes. One end of the large room was furnished with wall-to-wall mattresses on which many no-holds-barred orgies had been held. Mirrored walls and ceilings offered the orgiasts titillating views of the depravity from several angles. The other half of the room provided an outlet for their darker side. Winchester had equipped it with a variety of sadistic devices, many designed by him.

At precisely eight o'clock, Buckley descended the staircase leading his wife and daughter on leashes. Winchester's cock began to harden when the saucy matron and her comely daughter came into view. He had never had them both at the same time and was very much looking forward to it.

"Good evening, M'Lud. Here they are, just as you requested."

"Excellent, Buckley. Get the sluts out of their clothes and let's get started. Strip your daughter first."

Lily was a stunning beauty who looked far younger than her twenty years. When her father had brought her to him to ask for employment, he had taken one look at her and hired her on the spot. Of course, there was one small test that all female servants had to pass. She had to go to her knees and suck him off in front of her father. She passed with flying colors.

Buckley tossed his daughter's blouse aside and fumbled with the hook on her brassiere. It slid off of her shoulders and slipped down her arms to reveal the finest pair of teats that Winchester had ever ogled. The perfect globes were adorned with dark brown nipples as perfectly round as the gold coins in Winchester's prize collection.

"Feel up her teats, Buckley," Winchester urged. "Play around with your daughter's beautiful titties." Buckley didn't hesitate to grope his daughter's fruity breasts. He took one in each hand and fondled them as though he had every right to do so. The young woman's blouse and panties were soon tossed aside and she stood naked before her master. She had a full bush on her pussy in compliance with her employer's wishes.

"Grope her cunt, Buckley. Feel her up, man."

Buckley groped his daughter's mons with such vigor that her cuntal juices squirted out in his palm. Then he turned to his wife and began to strip her. Mary was a handsome woman of forty with large breasts and a plump ass. Although Winchester preferred slender women, he occasionally had a chubby one for variety. As Buckley freed his wife's teats from their restraint, they sagged toward her belly. Winchester, who considered himself a connoisseur of teats, judged Mary's a bit too large and saggy, but pleasing nevertheless. Like her daughter, Mary's cunt was covered with a thick pelt of black hair.

Buckley led the two naked women forward by their leashes and ordered them to undress the master. Winchester soon stood naked with his huge member bobbing in front of him. "Buckley, put the sluts on their knees on each side of my cock." The women did not have to be told what to do and immediately began licking the entire length of Winchester's cock, the daughter on one side and the mother on the other.

Buckley removed his clothing to reveal a sturdy, seven-inch erection. Although he wasn't in the same league as his master, he had nothing to be ashamed of. He stood to the side and patiently waited for his master's orders. "You can play with yourself, if you wish, Buckley," Winchester said. Buckley immediately grabbed his cock and began to masturbate. "Thank you, M'Lud," he said.

"I think we'll start with Lily in the stocks and Mary on the horse, Buckley. Go ahead and put them in place."

Buckley led his daughter to the stocks that had been built to Winchester's specifications. There were actually two stocks, one for the ankles and the other for the head and wrists. When the young woman was in position, her torso was bent forward at a ninety-degree angle. A plank against her belly held her in place. All of her orifices were at the perfect height for fucking, and she had been entirely deprived of any ability to resist.

Buckley then strapped his wife to the "horse". The device was so named because when the woman was in place, she was positioned much like a jockey on a horse with her thighs drawn up against her sides and her calves pointed downward. Manacles connected by a short chain running through a ring were attached to her wrists. This arrangement gave her enough freedom of movement to give hand jobs. The surface to which the woman was strapped supported only her belly and her lower chest. The teats hung free to be slapped, whipped, sucked or fucked.

"You don't mind if I give your wife a good flogging, do you Buckley?"

"No, M'Lud. I would be honored."

After thinking for a moment, Winchester took a riding crop and a whip from hooks on the wall. He handed the crop to Buckley and said, "Give your slut daughter twenty-five strokes on her arse and space them precisely thirty seconds apart."

Lily gasped when her father landed the first blow on her tender ass. Buckley silently counted to thirty in his head and landed another blow. By the third blow, tears began to well up in the tormented girl's eyes.

"I'll soon put some color into these cheeks," Winchester said as he whipped Mary's fat ass with a cat-of-nine-tails. As the blows landed, the plump cheeks snapped together then quivered for several seconds before returning to normal. The simultaneous whipping and cropping inflamed the lust of both master and servant. With each blow, their hard cocks lurched nearly to their bellies.

After the twenty-fifth blow, Winchester tossed the cat aside and knelt down to examine his victim's abused ass. The look on his face was the look of an art connoisseur admiring a beautiful painting. When he had had his fill of examining Mary's stripes, he crawled over to her daughter.

"Well, done, Buckley. You've done a beautiful job on your girl's arse. The blows were nicely distributed. She will remember her ordeal for days to come, whenever she sits down. What do you think of the job I did on your wife's fat arse?"

Buckley ran his fingers over the red stripes that adorned his wife's ass, and said, "Excellent whip-work, M'Lud." The butler was so aroused that his cock was curled up nearly to his belly.

"Let's have some fun with their teats, Buckley. Attach weights to your daughter's suckers while I screw clamps on your wife. Suck 'em first to make 'em hard."

Winchester slipped beneath Mary and nursed on her swollen nipples until he was satisfied that they were fully erect. Then he attached a clamp to one and screwed it down until Mary whimpered. He attached a clamp to the second nipple then tightened the chain connecting the two clamps until the teats were drawn together with the nipples touching. When he was satisfied with his work, he crawled over to Lily and her father. Weighted clamps had been applied to the girl's nipples, pulling her round breasts into cones.

"Nicely done, Buckley. All of this teat play has me randier than I've been in ages. Which of these two sluts should I fuck first?"

"Might I suggest that you use my daughter's mouth first, M'Lud?"

"Excellent idea, Buckley. Now come and hold her head for me."

Buckley took his daughter's hair in one hand and pulled her head back, then he used the other hand to force her mouth open. Winchester immediately stepped forward and shoved his enormous cock between the glossy red lips.

"Very well, Buckley, you can release her head now. Take the cat and stand next to her. If I think for one second that this little whore of yours isn't giving it her all, I will snap my fingers and you will punish her with a stroke to her back."

Lily's pretty head bobbed and twisted as she sucked her master's thick prong. She didn't mind sucking cocks, and even enjoyed it. She had practiced the art of fellatio on more than a hundred cocks, and had swallowed enough semen to float a boat. Even though she was giving Winchester the best head that he had ever had, he snapped his fingers three times and each time the whip came down on her back. Winchester pulled his cock from Lily's mouth and motioned her father forward.

"All right, Buckley, go ahead and stick your weapon in her mouth. But don't let her suck you off. We still have a long way to go and we have to ration our sperm if we want to go the distance. Ah, there is no prettier sight than a father fucking his daughter's mouth. Hold the slut by the hair and fuck deep enough to make her choke. Push that fat bulb right down her throat. Make her gag on your prick, man."

Winchester smiled as he watched his faithful servant fuck his own daughter's mouth. The girl's red lips were stretched like rubber bands around her father's thick member. Tears welled up in her eyes as the helmet pressed against her tonsils.

"That's enough for now, Buckley," Winchester said. "I don't want you serving up your sperm just yet. Anyway, I still haven't decided how I want you to do it. While I'm thinking about it, I'll use your wife's mouth. You don't mind, do you?"

"I would be honored if you would let my wife taste your cock, sir."

Holding his wife by the hair, Buckley forced her mouth wide open. Winchester immediately pushed his enormous log into the woman's mouth and forced it down her throat. Then he ordered Buckley to stand next to her with the cat at the ready.

"Buckley, if you had only made her a whore instead of a cook, you would be a rich man by now. I swear the bitch could suck the enamel off a bull's horn. I've had half the whores in England, and none of them sucked as good. All the same, lay a few strokes across her back. I can't bear to see it without any stripes on it. Three hard ones should do."

The obedient servant immediately lashed his wife three times, and twenty-seven red stripes appeared as though by magic against the white skin. Winchester used Mary's mouth as though it were a cunt. Holding her by the hair, he pumped his fat prong in and out so furiously that wet, sucking sounds filled the dungeon.

"I think I'm ready to spend for the first time, Buckley. Roll the other slut over here and put her head to head with her mother. I'll treat them both to my sperm."

Buckley pushed the stocks holding his daughter across the floor until she was cheek-to-cheek with her mother. Winchester had Mary by the hair and was forcing her head up and down on his seeping cock. Pre-cum oozing out onto the cook's taste buds made her mouth even slicker.

"HOLD THE SLUT'S MOUTH OPEN BUCKLEY! MAKE A TARGET FOR ME!"

Winchester shot his sperm down Mary's throat with such force that she retched. He treated the cook to four generous spurts, then pulled out and jacked off all over Lily's extended tongue.

"Swallow your master's sperm, girl," Buckley ordered. "Well done, sir, if I may be so bold. I doubt that your stallions could shoot as much."

"It was well-executed if I do say so myself," the master gloated. "These two bitches won't have to eat for at least a day."

Winchester squeezed out every drop of his cream onto the girl's long, tapered tongue. By the time he finished, he had decided how he wanted the butler to cum. Winchester rarely decided in advance what sex acts he would perform during an orgy, instead preferring to act on his whims.

"You're in for a treat, Buckley," he said. "I'm going to let you plant your seed in your daughter's womb. But first, release your wife from her bondage. She will play an important role in the spectacle."

Winchester ordered his servant to stand behind his daughter and line his cock up for entry. Mary was ordered to kneel beside them.

"Mary, take your husband's sword and guide it into your daughter's scabbard. Then kneel behind him and stick your tongue up his arse."

The girl began to whimper as her father's prong plunged into her sensitive fuck-hole. She sobbed as the fat head tormented every sensitive nerve. Her howls of joy rang off the cold, stone walls. Winchester was beside himself with excitement. The head of his enormous cock began to slowly levitate.

"STICK YOUR TONGUE UP HIS ASS, BITCH," he ranted. "PULL HIS CORK WITH THAT LONG TONGUE OF YOURS. FUCK HER, BUCKLEY. PUT EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT INTO IT, MAN!"

He stood behind his servants and roughly squeezed the girl's teats. Her body shook from head to toe as her father slammed into her. An endless stream of gibberish poured from her mouth.

"THE SLUT CAN'T STOP CUMMING, BUCKLEY. HARDER, MAN, HARDER!"

"Oh, master, I can't hold it in any longer. Please give me permission to spend."

"Very well, Buckley. Soak her cunt with your sperm."

The butler let out a long groan of sheer ecstasy as his cock burst. A dozen creamy shots gushed into the girl's womb. She was in such ecstasy that she fainted dead away and never felt the last few spasms of her father's cock.

"May I withdraw, sir?"

"Yes, Buckley, well done. Now Mary, put your tongue where your husband's cock just was and eat all of his sperm. That precious fluid must never go to waste."

Mary immediately crawled forward and pushed her long, tapered tongue into her daughter's cunt. Winchester placed his hand on the back of her head and ground her face into the soggy flesh. He delivered several brisk slaps to the girl's ass to force her muscles to tighten. With each blow, a gob of cream gushed out onto Mary's tongue.

"Well, Buckley, I think a drink is in order. We have proven ourselves as cocksmen. Pour us a couple of snifters of brandy. Then get this slut out of the stocks and let her rest."

The two men sat and sipped their brandies as the women rested. A butler could never be friends with his master. It was simply unheard of. But at that moment, they came very close. They chatted about household business and what they might do to the women next.

"I think I'll fuck your daughter next, Buckley. No, I have a better idea. I'll fuck them both at the same time. Put your daughter on top of her mother and get their pussies as close together as possible."

Mary was placed face up on two tables especially designed for fucking. A space of about one meter separated them, and it was in this space that the man stood and fucked standing up. Mary was once again placed in bondage, this time using straps attached to the four outer corners of the tables. Lily was then ordered to mount her mother and press her bush down against her mother's. She was bound at the wrists and thick straps taken from worn-out saddles were cinched tightly across her back and ass. When the women were in position, Winchester slipped into the space between Mary's ample thighs.

"Come closer, Buckley, and watch a true cocksman at work," he said with a chortle.

Winchester entered the daughter first and gave her a few preliminary thrusts, then he pulled out and entered the mother. He paused for a moment then turned to his butler.

"Come even closer, Buckley. I have decided to give you the pleasure of directing traffic. Take my cock in your hand. I'm going to give each of these bitches one thrust. When I pull out, it will be up to you to guide me into the other one."

Buckley took his master's thick cock in hand and lined it up with his wife's gaping cunt. Winchester delivered a smooth thrust that completely filled her. When he pulled out, Buckley lifted his master's cock up ever so slightly and it sank smoothly into the daughter. With a little practice, they picked up speed and got a nice rhythm going.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Yes, My Lord

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds