• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Ms. Dollie's Random Stories Ch. 06

Ms. Dollie's Random Stories Ch. 06

RIDING BARE BACK

There were many times I got Dollie on the bike naked. Most often it was just a scoot around some small secluded, or nearly secluded, campground. Usually after dark and just to be daring.

Considering what Dollie wore during the daytime, most campers couldn't tell Dollie was naked, as we rode by their RV's. Those were all just quick rides to cool off and get kinky after we'd crawled back inside the tiny one-man pup tent on hot evenings.

Many a cheap dollar air float deflated because of those night time activities. We usually carried several just for this reason. These were not air mattresses. Just those el cheapo floats for playin at the beach. They squished flat in the wrong places and made noises as weight shifted on them. Not really comfortable for sleeping... ...or playing. But I was usually on top and Dollie was soft. The good thing was they were no bigger than a wallet when new.

Some of the longest rides we took with Dollie totally nude on the bike were in the Smokey Mountains. This was during a few trips across the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive.

Dollie was nearly always topless so removing her short shorts or bikini bottom took seconds. The Parkway didn't seem as crowded back in July and August in the late 60's and 70's.

We rode many day trips from campgrounds, taking side roads up and down mountains and valleys, rarely meeting anyone in vehicles or bikes. Those were the times Dollie bared all.

Yes, we did occasionally meet someone who stared in disbelief as we passed each other. We also met a few single bikers, and couples, while parked on over-looks, admiring nature. Most said they enjoyed the view of nature they were getting from Dollie.

Keep in mind we were skinny kids in our 20's and 30's. Things were much different then. There were no cell phones, digital cameras, or other devices like that. We used film cameras, as did others.

We also posed for pictures for tourists when asked. Ever wonder where all of those pictures taken by strangers ended up? Never even worried about it in simpler times.

Yes, a few times I remember getting caught with that naked biker riding behind me. We were riding into the campground very late, Dollie still nude. Met a Ranger at the entrance. At first he was speechless, then lectured us on life, the laws, and wild animals. We were told to get in the tent and stay there till morning... and Dollie better be wearing clothing when he saw us again.

She was and he was there shortly to greet us the next morning. We had some good laughs and shared some stories about bears, bare butts, and skinny dippin in the nearby creek.

We were invited to go down a nearby trail a short distance and swim nude in the cold mountain creek. There was a wide deep pool where locals went to swim and take a bath-- naked. No one was there the time we swam... ..naked. It seems like everything we did... and did wrong... came out like a fairytale fantasy.

Nothing to do with our motorcycle adventures, but a similar swimming story. We were traveling by pickup truck this time. Dollie and I were playing in another cold fast running creek someplace farther north in the mountains above Gatlinburg. Of course, she was topless.

Three hillbilly couples, complete with bib overalls, wandered into the water where we were. They began tossing clothes on the large rocks in the creek around them. They had soap and shampoo.

The creek was foaming and suds were rolling downstream. We were upstream. The three couples were making a lot of noise, waving and yelling for us to join them for a bath. A Ranger came out of nowhere. He promptly chewed them out and made them all leave.

He explained to us, after Dollie put on a bikini top, that those hill folks worked hard, got dirty, and came here to bath nearly every day. And nearly everyday he ran them out, not for the nudity, for polluting the stream with soap. So many memories, some clean and some dirty.

There were other short bike rides with my naked partner while camping in Missouri and Arkansas. As well as others nearer home. Dollie riding nude in our motorhome, cars, and trucks, could fill a book.

As recently as my birthday Jan 19th, 2009, she rode naked 40 miles through Florida horse country after leaving a strip club. That was part of a promise she'd made as I lay dying in ICU after heart failure.

She's a keeper!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Ms. Dollie's Random Stories Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds