• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Room 306

Room 306

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?"

Henry turned to see a beautiful brunette standing next to him. She gestured to the seat beside his, gentle smile on her face.

"No, go for it," he said finally, disbelieving that this gorgeous woman would want to sit next to him. Many other stools in this hotel bar were empty, yet she wanted the seat beside his.

"I'm Alice," she said, extending her hand.

He hesitated for a moment, confused as to her intent, but accepted her handshake.

"I'm Henry," he responded. Alice gestured to the bartender.

"Gin and tonic, please," she ordered, before turning to Henry, "What're you having?"

"Screwdriver," he answered, "but I'm good right now."

She shook her head. "I insist."

Henry shrugged, giving in. "Thanks."

"So," Alice began, when the bartender turned away to work on their drinks, "what brings you here?"

"Look, what do you want?" he asked. "Are you selling something?"

She was taken aback, pouting a bit, and of course he could not help but feel bad for hurting her feelings.

"Sorry," he apologized quickly, "I've just never had a beautiful woman approach me for no reason. It makes me suspicious."

She smiled, blushing at the compliment. "Well, Henry, maybe I think you're cute."

He laughed. "Maybe you need your eyes checked."

"Now, now, don't be too hard on yourself," she scolded, leaning back to look him over.

As she gave him the mock once-over, he gave her an actual one. Alice was wearing a black skirt, navy sweater, and black pumps, and she certainly had a curvy figure to her. Her hips and ass stretched out the skirt, and her large bust swelled noticeably. Her face was lightly freckled, with bright eyes and delicate features. Her brown hair was tied back in a ponytail, but a few wisps escaped here and there.

"Hmm," she started, hand on her chin, "a bit of a paunch, balding, don't seem all that fit. I've seen better, but I've seen worse. But I don't just judge from the physical. You seem like a good guy."

"Thanks," he said. The bartender delivered their drinks, Alice leaving a nice tip, and then she sipped on her gin and tonic, eying him.

"So," she began again, "just what are you doing here?"

"I'm in town for a business conference."

"Oooh, what kind of business?"

"I work for a company that sells medical supplies."

"Sounds fun."

He shrugged. "Not really. It pays the bills."

She nodded, sipping her drink again.

"So what about you?"

"I'm here visiting my sister. She's getting married over the weekend."

"Congrats to her," Henry toasted, raising his drink.

"I'm meeting her a bit later for drinks," Alice continued, "but since I have some free time, I thought I might come down to the bar to troll for schmucks - I mean, talk to guys."

She smiled, and he chuckled at her little joke.

They continued to chat, Henry relaxing a bit more. This woman was beautiful, and did not seem to have an agenda. She just wanted company, and he more and more found himself hoping this would lead somewhere. Part of him felt guilty about spending time with this woman, and quickly thinking about sex with her, but she was just so damn sexy.

He found out that she was single, having ended a long-term relationship six months ago. Her sister, Emily, was marrying a man that Alice did not like, but she was willing to swallow that because she knew that he made Emily happy. Alice worked for a non-profit company that made athletic equipment for disabled people, and she apparently counted watching French films and collecting antique bottle caps as hobbies. None of that mattered to him; he had never watched a French film or found an antique bottle cap, but he kept listening because he did not want her to go away.

"So," she said after a brief lull in the conversation, "I'm gonna be up-front with this. My room is 306. Feel free to come up. But only in the next hour or so, because after that I'll be getting ready to meet my sister."

With that, she left. Henry finished his drink, and only a few minutes later, left to go to her room.

Alice was still dressed, and grinning widely, when she answered the door. She ushered him in, and he walked inside, half expecting to see a collection of dead bodies or BDSM equipment, something that explained why a beautiful woman was settling for him.

He turned, to see her walking up to him. She went up on her tiptoes, and her soft lips pressed into his. It took him a second or two to respond, surprised as he was, but a few seconds later he was kissing back. His hands moved to her wide hips, and he squeezed through the skirt. Her lips parted, and her tongue snuck through, to engage his. Henry marveled at his luck as this alluring woman sucked on his tongue.

Henry pulled her closer, feeling her body meld against his. He snuck a hand around to grope her ass, steeling himself for a rebuke or recoil, but instead she grabbed at his belt, beginning to unbuckle it.

Part of him wanted to pull away, to ask if she really wanted this, but her hurried hands answered that question well enough. His belt was slipped out of the loops, and his pants undone. Alice still kissed him, her tongue playing with his.

When she finally stopped the kiss, it was to drop to her knees in front of him. Henry nearly came at the sight.

She reached out to bring his trousers down to his ankles, and as he stepped out of them, she stroked his cock through his boxers. It jerked impatiently, and she dragged the boxers down, revealing his manhood. He was expecting some sort of disappointment, given that this gorgeous woman probably could snap her fingers to summon gargantuan-dicked hunks any time she wanted. But she smiled up at him and closed her hand around his shaft, no sign of disappointment anywhere.

As she slowly stroked him, her other hand slid up her skirt. Her soft moans quickly reached his ears as she pleasured both of them, one hand on him and the other on her. Henry groaned, moving a hand down to run his fingers through her dark brown hair.

His cock was rock hard, and leaking pre-cum. It dribbled out, slicking her fingers, and her response was to lap at the wetness, running her tongue up his shaft. He yelped, shivering as she ended the motion by sucking gently at the head of his cock.

"God, you're good," he muttered.

"You're so nice," she said, glancing up to him. Her hand worked steadily under her skirt, and he was hit with a sudden urge to take that over for her, to pleasure her like she was doing to him.

Henry moved back, a brief look of confusion crossing her face. She went to move closer, but he leaned down to pull her to her feet. The look of confusion ended, Alice smiling as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

His cock strained in the air as he knelt, taking her skirt and shoving it up around her hips. Her black panties were quickly yanked down and off, showing off her pussy, crowned with a tuft of brown hair. The lips were glistening, ready for some appreciation, and Henry did just that, leaning down to run his tongue up her slit. His tongue collected her liquid, and she moaned, melting back into the bed. He kept running his lips and tongue all over her folds, slaking his thirst for her juices, and had her groaning openly and steadily in no time.

She murmured something, and Henry came off her pussy, cheeks wet with her juices.

"What did you say?" he asked.

"Fuck me," she moaned, spreading her legs.

Henry did not need to think twice. He practically jumped onto the bed, Alice moving back to accommodate him. His cock found her slit in seconds, and he shoved inside, no thought to subtlety or patience. The heat surrounded him, such a spectacular feeling making him push until he was buried inside her.

Alice groaned, squirming, her hands at his ass, trying to push him even deeper. Henry could not quite find the words to describe the sensory splendor of her soaked cunt; all he produced was a strangled cry of triumph. He began to thrust, driving his cock deep into her. She closed her legs around him, her creamy thighs pressing into his tensing ones.

His frantic thrusts made her moan, made her squeal, made her make noises that he knew he would remember for a very long time. He glanced down, from her sweaty, ecstatic face, and saw her sweater-covered tits. As he grabbed at the sweater, yanking it up, he found himself wondering how he had ever neglected her breasts.

To his delight, she was bra-less. Her large tits, round and soft, were vulnerable. Henry descended, sucking a hard nipple into his mouth. Alice bucked underneath him, groaning. Her breasts were glorious, like the rest of her, and Henry had to taste all over them, his hips pumping faster at the feel of her flesh in his mouth. He moved off her nipple, to lick and lave and suck every inch of her heaving bust. His tongue left trails of wetness along the valley of her cleavage, from nipple to nipple, Henry having the time of his life as he feasted on her.

Unfortunately, said time of his life seemed to be headed to a quick ending, as he began to feel a stirring in his balls. He had two choices, the way he saw it: either pound hard and fast, until he came, or pull out and try to slow this train down.

He chose the latter, yanking his cock out of her flooding pussy. She groaned in confusion, glancing up at him. That wet paradise between her legs beckoned him back down, and he greedily thrust his tongue inside her, swirling it inside her channel. Alice bucked her hips, and cried out as he tasted her juices again. With her pussy leaking profusely onto him, it gave him plenty of her delightful nectar to savor. Henry was voracious, slurping and slavering all over her slit.

His hands slid up to grab her tits. Alice moaned, her hands curling into his hair, grinding herself up onto his face. Henry grunted in satisfaction, more and more of her sweet cream trickling from her fount. He squeezed at her tits, that soft flesh feeling so wonderful in his grasp.

The bed shifted as she writhed, Henry working hard to hold her down. His tongue snuck up to tease at her clit, making her whimper. The sound made him want her more, made him want to make her cum, so he kept on sliding his tongue against her clit. Alice moaned, her skin warm and slick with sweat. Her hard nipples cut into his palms, Henry squeezing again, her luxurious flesh spilling out between his fingers.

When she came, it sounded so erotic, those soft, halting sobs making him feel so good, that he could please her. Her cum spilled out into his mouth, glazing his lips, and he swallowed as much as he could. Her body trembled as her orgasm trailed off, Alice sighing in contentment.

Henry stood, doing his best to hold off before fucking her. This was a sight he wanted to etch into his memory, this delectable woman, almost completely naked, lying on the bed before him. Her heavy tits were rising and falling with her breathing, her sopping cunt sluggishly dribbling her juices.

His eyes traveled over every inch of her, soaking in the splendor. When she spread her legs and begged him to fuck her, he acted, flipping her onto her stomach and dragging her to the edge of the bed. Alice squealed in delight as he mounted her, enthusiastically slamming his straining cock back into her cunt. His hands reached underneath her, back to her bountiful breasts, and he grabbed a good hold. They gave him more leverage, as he pumped hard, wanting to get his worth of her.

Her cunt clutched at his cock, leaving slick juices all over his shaft. Alice tossed her hair back, grunting, that erotic sound making him grit his teeth and fuck her as hard as he could. This might be his only time with Alice, he figured, so he should make it memorable for her, or at least for him. He leaned down as he relentlessly fucked her, and his mouth sucked at her shoulder.

Henry's head swum as her pussy took him in again and again. He could hear the loud slap of his flesh on hers, her round ass cheeks taking the beating. They jiggled and quivered to the beat, Henry reaching over to squeeze one, hearing Alice moan and press herself back at the touch. Sweat dripped down his brow as he exerted himself, breathing heavily. A few drops splattered onto her back, streaking the flesh. Again he felt the stirring in his balls; this time, he would not stop.

However, he realized suddenly that he was condom-less.

"Should I pull out?" he asked hurriedly, hoping that she would say no.

"No!" she gasped, "don't you dare!"

He grunted in surprise, not expecting her vehemence on the matter.

"Are you on the pill?"

"Yes," she groaned, "of course."

Henry thanked the Christian god, Jewish god, Arabic god, and some of the Roman ones, for his luck.

"Ok, then," he gasped, "I'm cumming now!"

She groaned in anticipation. "Do it, please!"

His load churned up his shaft, and he huffed and panted as he laid into her cunt, taking advantage of his last few seconds before cumming. She moaned and whined, and then he came, his load bursting out as he was buried in her heat. Henry howled as he emptied his balls inside this enchanting woman. Her body jerked underneath him, her hips grinding back at him as she eagerly took his hot spunk.

Henry was breathing harder than he could remember. His body was tense, all of the previous pleasure leading to the moment of his spurting inside Alice's depths. As said spurts died down, his body began to unwind, his muscles relaxing, Henry slumping down on her.

They relaxed for a few moments, Alice also trying to catch her breath. Henry wanted to stay on top of her, to never leave her presence, but knew she needed to get ready. His cock slipped out of her as he rolled off, sighing heavily.

"Thanks," she giggled, turning to glance at him.

"No, thank you," he responded.

She turned back over, her large tits swaying slightly, and regarded him. Her cunt was still wet, and he wished he could take her again.

"That was fun," she commented, "but I hope you know it was a one-time deal. I'm not looking for a thing, you know?"

He nodded, still a bit disappointed despite having expected this.

"I get it. No problem."

"Right," she said, nodding.

"I need to get ready," she said after a few seconds. "I don't want to rush you out, but-"

"Say no more," he answered, rushing to get dressed. He was quickly fully clothed.

"Thanks again, Alice," Henry said, leaving the room, taking one last look at this spectacular woman, almost completely naked on the bed.

Alice stretched on the bed, listening as Henry left. She waited a few minutes, and then reached for her phone, quickly typing out a text.

A few minutes later, the door opened again.

Alice spread her legs, Henry's load beginning to leak out, her husband practically diving into her cunt to lap it up.

She groaned, his hands settling onto her wide hips. Kenneth ate her out with fervor, his loud slurping making her shiver. Henry's load was Kenneth's snack as he rooted into her cunt for it. He groaned as he tasted it, mixed with her juices, one of his hands sneaking down into his jeans. Alice knew he was ready to go; eating another man's semen from her freshly fucked cunt was his favorite thing, besides actually fucking her, and it always turned him on to no end. It also turned her on, having her husband clean out her pussy before he would fill it himself.

More and more of the thick spunk was devoured, Kenneth driving his tongue deep into his wife to scoop up as much as he could. Alice moaned, his tongue hitting her here and there, driving her arousal up very quickly, until she was teetering on the edge of an orgasm.

Kenneth of course, was not focused on her orgasm, but his activities gave her one anyway. Her pussy clutched onto his tongue, more of Henry's load leaking out onto it, her juices adding to it as she came.

Alice just laid there, moaning softly, as Kenneth ate up the load. In no time, her pussy was clean, ready for Kenneth's cock. Her husband moved quickly, freeing his cock and shoving it into her drenched cunt. She cried out, wrapping her legs around his hips. He leaned down and sucked at her breasts, slavering all over the bouncing flesh. His cock moved like a desperate piston inside her, Kenneth grunting like an animal, savagely pounding into her wetness.

No words came from her mouth as she took the fucking. She tried her best to vocalize something, to urge him on, but she also knew he needed no further motivation. The knowledge that she had spread her legs for another man, and then the taste of Henry's cum in her slick cunt, was the perfect double whammy for him, driving up his lust. Alice loved it too, loved his wild rutting, loved the way he fucked her, the way he grabbed and clutched at her, holding tightly to his wife, his possessiveness ramped up.

The bed began to bump against the wall as Kenneth laid into her pussy. She kissed at his forehead as he kept sucking at her chest, his teeth now coming out to nip at her warm skin, to leave little love marks all over her bust.

Kenneth growled, and she knew he was close.

"Cum in me, please!" she begged, running her hand through his sweaty hair.

He pounded and pounded, fucking her hard, and then sheathed himself entirely inside her. Seconds later, hot spurts of his seed filled her cunt, Alice cumming at the sensation, at her husband's spilling himself inside her. He moved up, and kissed her hard, muffling her halting cries. She wrapped her arms around him, her legs tightening on his hips, needing an anchor as she came.

His mouth moved, and he left tender kisses all over her neck as they recovered. She giggled, stretching, relaxing her grip on him. Her husband slumped, but ended up sliding off her, relaxing next to her. Alice moved to snuggle against him, resting her head on his shoulder and her hand on his chest.

"So what story did you tell this time?" Kenneth asked.

"I'm in town because my sister's getting married, but I don't like my soon-to-be brother-in-law, even though I accept that he makes my sister happy. Also, I work for a non-profit that makes athletic equipment for disabled people. Oh, and two of my hobbies involve French cinema and collecting antique bottle caps."

He chuckled. "Why not just use the same story every time?"

"I like to make up new ones. It's fun."

He shook his head in bemusement. "What if he was, like, a connoisseur of French cinema? He might've quizzed you, and then you'd look stupid."

She shrugged. "He didn't look like a guy who liked French cinema. He didn't look like a guy who would even use the word 'cinema'."

"Was he nice at least?"

"Oh yeah," she said. "Once he got past his suspicion about me just straight up approaching him. He thought I was selling something at first."

Kenneth laughed. "Can you blame him? I mean, you're beautiful, and he was...not the best looking guy."

"No," she said, "but that's why you chose him, hon. No Brad Pitts, that's what you always say."

He nodded. "Yeah, true."

"He was a nice guy," Alice said. "And he wasn't ugly. He just wasn't good-looking."

Kenneth shrugged. "Well, either way, you showed him a good time. He had fun, we had fun."

"Everybody wins," Alice agreed.

He nodded. Alice nestled closer, sighing in contentment.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Room 306

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 690 milliseconds