• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Luna vs. Rival Ch. 02

Luna vs. Rival Ch. 02

After my swim I felt something in me. Like I love being naked and defeated and at the mercy of my rival. I wanted it to happen again and again.

After the swim at my school other students giggled at me hearing the rumors about the swim and how I accidentally lost my bikini and was forced to bow to her naked. It did not take her long to challenge me again. This time it was basketball in her backyard. She had a fenced in backyard with a pool and a basketball court since her parents both had good jobs. Luckily the fence gave us privacy.

We both agreed to meet during the weekend. A heatwave came in making the temperature around 80 degrees but very sunny. Before I left I decided against wearing sun screen and headed to her house. When I left I wore a t-shirt, shorts, sports bra, panties, socks, and shoes. When I got to her house she wore basically the same outfit only a bit fancier and she brought about 10 of her friends.

"So before I begin kicking your butt maybe we can add some stakes to this game." She suggested.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked almost knowing what it was.

"Strip basketball. Every time someone scores the other strips." She said.

"Until one is naked?" I asked.

"No, we play for one hour with some breaks. I can not wait to get you naked again and bowing to me again."

She said grinning at me. My heart raced. I was hoping to beat her but now I was not sure.

One of her friend's tossed the ball up as we both tried to grab it. Kim grabbed it first and raced around me and shot but missed. I tried to grab the rebound but she was quicker and shot it in.

"Me 1 you 0. Strip off those shoes" Kim taunted as I tosses my shoes. The pavement was hot even through my socks. I took the ball and tried to get past her but she shoved me and took the ball and scored again. "Socks off Luna. Let's get those feet out." Kim said as I was now barefoot and can barely run with the pavement so hot.

I got the ball again but same result occurred; she stole it back from me and scored her second point. This time she had me remove my shirt exposed my bra. We took a break while she took a drink of cold water and reapplied sunscreen. I was extremely aware of the eyes of her friends as got the ball.

We played again, I could barely get through her defense, but I finally managed to make a shot, unfortunately I missed and she grabbed the rebound and made it easily.

"Off with your shorts. Down to your underwear now." Kim taunted me as I removed my shorts leaving me in bra and panties. The result was the same again as she easily stole the ball away from me and scored on me once again.

"Remove the bra." Kim said as I peeled the bra off and stood before her topless.

I could feel my nipples harden in the cool breeze, the sound of lewd comments came from the audience, pointing out my clear arousal and suggesting that I was probably losing on purpose, I was not, but I took their comments in and savored them.

I got the ball and tried to get past her but there was no getting around her, she took the ball and scored yet again as everyone cheered while I removed my last article of clothing, already wet with a spot of my own moisture, there was no denying I was enjoying my humiliation.

"Once again you are naked before me while I am fully clothed." Kim taunted as I covered my nudity. "We still have 45 minutes of game left" she added. The rest of the game was one sided. I never scored as she kept hitting basket after basket. The final score 42-0. I fell to my knees exhausted and naked as she stood above me clothed and superior. To make matters worse I was sunburned from head to toe. My rival grinned and had me stand as she checked me out while her friends put a chair down for her to sit in.

"Lay on my lap" she said as I obeyed. I felt a sharp pain on my ass. She was spanking me. 20 on each cheek, smack after smack, I tried to bite my tongue, but eventually I could hear myself whimper with every sharp delivery to my sensitive cheeks, Kim even used her finger when she was done to caress my soaking wet pussy, all to the cheers and laughter of the watching audience.

Finally she had me stand up: "Now, my naked prisoner, you can go home." She said as she gave me my t-shirt and shorts "Your shoes, socks, and underwear are mine" she taunted as her friends pushed me out and I had to run back home.

For the next three days I stayed naked in my room healing from the sunburn, I could barely touch any part of my skin without feeling the sting of the sunburn, but even then, I couldn't keep my hands to myself as I thought back to that humiliating experience, I loved every minute of that defeat and I wanted more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Luna vs. Rival Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 249 milliseconds