• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Chloe and the Dungeon

Chloe and the Dungeon

12

Reality returned slowly at first in the form of throbbing burning nipples. Her arms on each side of her head thrust it forward. Chloe's hands felt like they were tied close together. She could feel the pull on her wrists, arm muscles, and shoulders. Only two toes on each foot were touching a cold damp floor. Her arms held most of her weight.

She opened her eyes a moment later and her mouth opened in a silent moan as she was staring at a pair of heavy metal clamps, one squeezing each of her nipples. It didn't seem to hurt as much as it burned and produced a throbbing that matched her heartbeat. Her small breasts were pulled into long oval shapes by the weight on her arms.

That she was naked was obvious from the faint breeze that caressed her body all over. Add the fact that she could feel the elastic in her panties around her knees. She moaned softly as she heard footsteps behind her. Her mind shied away from the questions of how, where, and why she was where she was.

"Ah! I see you are awake," a male voice from behind her said. It was a vaguely familiar voice but her mind couldn't place it right off.

A fingertip tracing the cleft of her ass made her jerk in surprise. That little jerk caused several problems, the least of which was her balance on her tiptoes. The movement made the clamps on her nipples swing and sway. The change in angle where they were attached was enough to shoot jolts of pain and pleasure straight down to pool in her sex. Those jolts caused her hips to flex, which caused her whole body to sway and the clamps moved even more.

"Cause and reaction," the voice behind her whispered with amusement, "can turn into cause and effect."

Chloe groaned and tried to keep her hips still. It worked somewhat. Closing her eyes and biting her lower lip moved her focus somewhere besides the pit of her stomach.

From in front of her, the man said, "I debated putting those nipple clamps on you. I wasn't sure how sensitive your nipples were or what your tolerance to pain was but I think I made the right decision. You seem to be enjoying them."

Chloe's eyes snapped open as she gasped loudly. The voice had suddenly matched up with a face and now she was staring wide-eyed into that face. Congressman Mark Markham. He sat on more committees than she could name off the top of her head and was one of the most powerful men in Washington.

"Surprise," the Congressman said with a grin.

"I... I... I..." Chloe stammered.

"Yes, you. You've been a pain in my ass since you went to work for that rag of a paper you work for."

"This isn't going to help the situation," Chloe said quickly.

"Ah yes, the situation. You were seen earlier in the evening having a heated discussion with a certain local gangster in a nightclub he owns. I don't think anyone there even knew I was around. That is besides the gangster and he's deep in my pocket."

Chloe swallowed hard as what he said sunk in. The gangster had been hitting on her younger sister and she had tried to put him in his place. Right after that, they had left the club and gone home. That was all she remembered.

"Where is Lois?" she asked quickly, worry for her sister evident in her voice.

The Congressman shrugged. "At your apartment the last I saw of her. Although she didn't see me."

"How... uh... did I get here?"

"That is an interesting story. It seems you left a few minutes after you arrived at your apartment by way of the underground parking area. A few blocks later, your car was rear ended at a stoplight. Nothing drastic you understand, just enough for you to get out to exchange information with the other driver."

The Congressman paused to trace a fingertip up and down between Chloe's breasts. Seeing it coming, she didn't jerk. He grinned at her and went on, "He sprayed a little something in your face, and you were out like a light. We loaded you into my car and here you are."

"Did you... do this to me?"

"With a little help from my driver. Of course, he has a few things he wants to do to you once I'm through with you."

Chloe groaned as the depths of her situation came home to her. Then she groaned even deeper as the Congressman flicked a fingertip against one nipple clamp and then the other. Her hips were moving back and forth again. She closed her eyes and bit her lip but it didn't help as he kept flicking one clamp and then the other.

"I think I can make you come doing this," the Congressman said as he flicked the clamps a little harder.

She tried to stifle a louder groan by biting her lip harder.

"You're going to hurt yourself if you keep doing that. Relax and let it go," he urged her.

Chloe opened her eyes, looked directly into the Congressman's eyes, and took a deep breath. She let it out slowly as she forced her hips to stop moving. She clamped down on her body as tightly as she could.

He grinned at her and said, "I like a fighter. They add zest to the game."

"And what game are we playing?" Chloe asked in as calm a voice as she could muster as he flicked the nipple clamps again several times.

"I haven't decided yet but I'm leaning toward the pleasure/pain side of the question. Lets just say I want to find out how strong you are in several areas."

"You know you're going to jail for kidnapping at the very least when I get out of here," Chloe said as she held eye contact with him.

He grinned and then chuckled. "Who said you were ever getting out of here?"

Chloe swallowed hard. He had a point. She wasn't in any position to even think about escaping. She shivered hard and then took a deep breath. There was always room for hope as long as she was alive.

The Congressman turned to a low table and picked up a camera. He took pictures of her from the front, the back, and both sides. Then he took close ups of her hands, face, breasts, sex, feet, and ass. "These will go very well in my private collection. They will be the before pictures of course. It will be interesting to compare them to the after."

As he turned to put the camera down, Chloe considered her chances of swinging forward and wrapping her legs around his neck. If she did, then what? Could she make him release her? What if she accidentally broke his neck? That wouldn't be good for several reasons, the least of which was escape. Who besides the chauffer knew she was here? No one most likely.

The Congressman turned to face her and leaned back against the table. "What I don't understand is why you're always after me? I consider myself one of the good guys as far as Washington goes."

Chloe started to shake her head but her arms prevented it. "Good and Washington should never be used in the same sentence, Congressman."

"Call me Mark. There is no need to be so formal down here."

"Where is here, Congressman?"

Mark smiled and replied, "Ah yes, what, when, where, and why, the reporters lament. This is the Dungeon, of course. It's not mine but I have full and private use of it anytime I need it. You presented an opportunity that couldn't be passed up."

"What do you hope to gain by this? So far all you've done is scare me on the one hand and piss me off on the other."

The Congressman reached out and flicked the nipple clamp on her right breast. Then he stepped forward and took a clamp in each hand. He lifted them up level with her nipples. Slowly he pulled on one and then the other before releasing the pressure on both suddenly. Chloe took a hissing breath as he pulled, her nipples burned even more intensely, and then she gasped as he released the pressure.

With a soft chuckle, he released the heavy clamps. They swung down and bumped against the lower curve of her breasts, only to rebound. The pull on her nipples made her hips jerk and twitch until the clamps stopped moving back and forth. Now they swung from side to side. There was a subtle difference in how each movement made her nipples feel. One was a pull and the other almost a twist.

"Yeah, you could come from those clamps and probably will soon," Mark said as he stepped back and leaned against the table again.

Chloe realized suddenly that she was whimpering in time with the movement of her hips. It took all of her willpower to clamp down on her body and stop her hips from moving, but the whimpering went on for a moment or two longer.

"I try not to abuse my power and position. I give as much as I get. Take our gangster friend. He provides me with services and I keep his name off a few lists. There is no harm in that. He's even helped with a few investigations by the FBI and such. He doesn't know it though."

"What else does he do for you?" Chloe asked out of habit.

Mark grinned and shook his head. "Always the reporter."

Chloe was going to shrug but with her arms pressed to the side of her head and pulled tight, it didn't work so well. All it did was make her wiggle a bit on her toes. "Too bad I don't have my tape recorder."

"You won't need it since this is all off the record. Just between you and me," he said as he pushed off the table and walked around behind Chloe.

Chloe shivered and tried to turn around. A solid slap on her right ass cheek stung and she was dancing to regain her balance on her toes. The nipple clamps swung wildly as pain and pleasure shot throughout her chest and pooled in her sex. She was on the ragged edge of coming by the time she stopped moving. It was another couple of minutes until the clamps stopped moving.

Her hips were trembling as she mentally fought to stave off the orgasm. She kept expecting another slap on her ass but it didn't come and neither did she. Finally, she let out a quivering sigh with a breath she hadn't realized she was holding.

"Excellent," the Congressman said and then chuckled. "Your question was what else does he do for me, correct?"

"Yes," Chloe said and was surprised to hear a slight hissing at the end of the word.

"As you already know, my wife died a good many years ago and I have not remarried. I don't even date or so it appears to everyone except a select few. Jimmy, the gangster, is one of those. He arranges things for me and keeps it all under wraps, so to speak."

A finger trailed up and down Chloe's spine as he went on, "He knows people, and he knows my tastes in women, and some of my kinkier pleasures. He supplies the young women with like tastes, shall we say."

Suddenly, his hands were on her sides, up high almost under her arms. They were warm on her chilled skin. As his hand started to move downward along her body, warm lips and a hot tongue worked downward along her spine. Chloe heard herself moan.

Mark worked his way down to her tailbone and then stopped. "My wife was very submissive," he said as his hands moved back up along her sides. "Too submissive actually. No fire to temper it." His hands went on up along her arms to her wrists. "Her body was much like yours when she was your age."

Chloe didn't know what was going on or what to say, so she remained quiet. After a moment, the Congressman asked, "Have your hands gone to sleep? They feel cold. Wiggle your finger, if you can."

Her hands were numb feeling as she tried to wiggle her fingers. They tingled a little afterwards. "They're asleep," she said as she tried to wiggle them more.

"That will never do. I need to take some of the weight off your arms."

There was a click from over her head and her upper body moved backward. She quickly took a step back and found all of her toes touching the floor. She tried to move back more but her wrists wouldn't move. She was once again locked in place. There was less weight on her arms, which was a relief.

Mark's hands were back on her arms and wrists. "That should be better. The feeling should come back shortly."

Her hands had that itchy, tingly feeling as if they had been asleep. She tried to move her fingers and they wiggled a little.

Mark's hands moved down her arms and then down her sides to her hips. His hands paused there. "Now, back to the question of what I'm going to do to you and how."

"You could let me go," Chloe said softly.

"Yes, but that wouldn't be any fun for me, now would it? Anyway, I still have some areas to explore to establish just how submissive you are. I'll bet you didn't even know you were submissive, did you."

"I've... uh... never considered myself to be. I can be very aggressive when I want to be," Chloe said avoiding the actual question.

Mark's hands moved inward and upward until they were flat against her chest just under the weights on the nipple clamps. "I wonder what you would do if I put a couple of these clamps somewhere else. Someplace even more sensitive than your nipples."

Chloe started to ask what was more sensitive than her nipples and then froze both mentally and physically. The obvious answer of her pussy shot through her brain. She wondered how that would work and then shivered as she realized she did not really want to know.

Mark moved his hands back down her body to her belly and then took them off her. A moment later, he walked around in front and squatted down. A few seconds later, Chloe felt the elastic in her panties moving down her legs until they fell around her toes. "You definitely won't be needing those," Mark said as he leaned forward and studied her pussy.

"You have a long narrow pussy and no inner lips to speak of. That's a shame because watching the inner lips stretch is always interesting," he said a moment later.

He suddenly stood up and turned around. From the table he selected a pair of leather cuffs and a long metal bar with eyebolts spaced out along its length. "These should do the trick," he said as he carried the objects around behind Chloe.

A moment later, she felt a cuff going around one ankle and being buckled in place. A second cuff was then secured to her other ankle. She heard the metal bar bump on the floor and then there was weight on her left ankle. A hand gripped her ankle above the cuff on the other leg and she was balancing on the toes of one foot as the other rose up sideways. Then there was a weight on that ankle as the hand let go.

Without warning, there was a click from above and Chloe felt herself leaning toward the foot that was in the air. It clicked several more times and her toes and the ball of her foot touched the concrete floor. She swayed back and forth several times, as did the weights on the nipple clamps. They still made her nipples burn but it was not as bad as earlier.

About the time she got her balance under control, the hand gripped her other ankle. The metal bar made a sound as it bumped on the floor and then that foot was moving up and sideways. She was now standing on one foot again. She was prepared for the clicking and leaning this time and did not sway as much.

A moment later, she had the balls of both feet on the floor and her ankles were spread about shoulder width apart. There was less weight on her arms and shoulders but that did not make it easier to balance. Jut the opposite in fact. She swayed back and forth but slowly. The nipple clamps rocked more than swung. Her nipples burned.

"I will let you get used to this position," he said as he walked back around in front of her. He squatted down and closely inspected her sex again. "Then I'll spread your legs even more."

Chloe felt a fingertip trace her slit for few seconds and then it touched and lightly rolled her clit. She stifled a whimper and tried to hold her hips still. It worked for a moment and then her hips slowly moved forward to increase the pressure on her clit and she could not stop them.

"The mind is strong but the body is stronger," Mark said and removed his finger from her clit. "Most women masturbate laying down. They use light pressure on their clit and then lift their hips to increase the pressure. Your body is just doing what it always does."

Chloe felt her body relax after the finger went away and realized he was right in her case. She did masturbate that way.

He stood up and smiled at her. "Don't worry, you will have more orgasms than you have ever had before and then some." He reached out and brushed his fingertip against the part of her nipple above the right hand clamp.

Chloe took a deep hissing breath at the burning sensation his touch caused. She did the same when he touched the other nipple the same way. As he lowered his hand, he smiled and whispered, "Oh yes, many, many orgasms. You have a very sensitive body."

He moved around behind her again and adjusted the leg spreader on her left leg until her foot was off the floor. He lowered her and adjusted the right leg. Then he lowered her again. Now her legs were wide apart and balance was even harder.

Back in front of her, he squatted down and smiled. "That has your outer lips spread. The bottom of your slit is very pink and looks glassy smooth." A moist fingertip traced the bottom of her slit but did not touch her clit. "So smooth," he whispered as he stood up.

Mark turned and looked at the table and the things on it. "A quick series of orgasms or a long drawn out one. Which would you prefer to start with?" He asked looking at her over his shoulder.

She tried to shake her head but could not move it very much at all. He smiled. "Then I guess I'll have to decide," he said as he picked up a long wand shaped device with a large head covered with a condom.

"Have you ever used one of these?" he asked as he held it up in front of her.

"No," she said quickly for some reason. She had never used one but she knew what it was. She had seen one at a sex toy party one of her friends had put on. It was the Cadillac of vibrators or so she had been told.

He pressed the button on the side and the head gave off a deep rumbling burring noise. He moved the switch the other way and it gave off a high-pitched buzz. "Fast or slow?" He asked as he shut the switch off.

"I... I... don't know," she said in a hushed tone and then wondered why she had answered.

"Have you ever used a vibrator?" he asked sharply.

"A... a small one, a long time ago." she replied and then wondered why again.

"Inside or on your clit?" He asked and she just stared at him. He frowned and then grinned at her. "We're back to hardball again, I see."

She continued to stare and he turned around to pull a heavy base stand out from under the table. It had an adjustable arm sticking up and another extending off the side of the first. He stuck a slender tube vibrator in the end of one arm and secured the big vibrator to the other.

Mark slid it over in front of her and applied a small amount of lube to both. "Two can play hardball," he said as he sat the lube bottle on the table. "I was only going to use the one vibrator but now I'll use two."

Squatting down, he moved the base under her and smiled up at her face as he did something she could not see. A moment later, she felt something touch her sex and then it slid up inside her slowly. She tried to move her hips off it but the toy was too far up inside, it just pressed against the walls of her vagina.

Then he turned it on and she gave a jerk as her sex clamped down on the strongly vibrating toy tightly. She tried to move her hips in different directions but none of them helped. Moving back just made it worse as it pressed on her g-spot. She groaned but tried to relax.

A moment later, something touched her slit and then the big vibrator was burring strongly just below her clit. She tried pushing up with her legs. That moved the big head away from her clit but now it was pressed to her slit. She could feel the strong vibrations inside her sex.

Anytime she relaxed her legs the burring vibrations were on her clit and made her whimper and try to move her hips away, which pressed the higher pitched vibrator in her sex against her g-spot.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Chloe and the Dungeon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 126 milliseconds