• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Punishment for a Tease

Punishment for a Tease

The music in the club is loud; the beat pulses through my body, making me feel raw and exposed. The lights flash and I can't think; I don't want to think, all I want to do is feel. I've dressed like I feel... raw and wanton in a pink skirt that barely covers my ass and a mesh shirt over a neon bra. My legs are bare because you told me I could only wear a thong under my skirt.

You've gone off dancing somewhere else; I can see you across the floor with a pretty dark haired someone in tight trousers. I close my eyes and start to sway, feeling the music in my blood and forgetting the world around. When I open my eyes I see you watching me, still dancing. Your eyes are dark and hungry; predatory. I can feel a shiver run over my skin. I turn and shake my ass in your direction; teasing, flaunting, bending just enough to give you a peak of what's underneath.

Across the room, I can see a group of guys standing in the corner watching me. Their eyes are like yours, undressing me, and I can feel a flush rising on my skin. I bite my lip gently and keep dancing, making sure they can see. I feel wanton and slutty... I can feel their gazes on me, voracious and penetrating. I crook my finger at them and they all look to one another before the one in front nods at the others and they saunter across the dance floor, forming a circle around me. One behind me grabs my hips and presses himself into me, his fingers gripping my hips hard enough to bruise. I toss my head coyly and smile at the one in front of me, licking my lips and placing my hands on his shoulders. The music changes, becoming raw and primal. I sway in the circle of men, grinding against them and flaunting myself. One of them bends his head to mine and I twirl away giggling. Suddenly, I feel myself bump into something, then feel your arms come around me, pinning me against you. You spin me around and your eyes lock on to mine.

"Are you misbehaving?" You ask, fingers digging into my hips. I grin sweetly up at you.

"I'm just dancing, Sir." I spin myself around and place your hands back on my hips. Pressing my ass into you, I reach my head back to whisper in your ear, "I thought you liked my dancing." Your grip tightens as you growl in my ear, pressing me back against you.

When the song ends I twirl out of your grasp and head for the toilets, looking over my shoulder to see you watching me go. I wriggle my fingers over my shoulder in a parting wave and sway my hips a little more than necessary.

I follow the signs to a dingy hall way covered in vintage band posters. I hit the light switch but it fails, leaving me with only the green emergency lights. Leaning against the wall to catch my breath, I reach between my thighs and can feel my cunt dripping; soaking through my thong. Tipping my head back, eyes closed, I rub myself, thinking about the circle of men with their rough hands and hungry eyes. As I feel my orgasm approaching your face flashes in my mind and I think back to your fingers on my hips and your growl in my ear.

Suddenly I feel several sets of hands grabbing me and pressing me against the wall. There are hands on the back of my neck and I can feel hands reaching between my thighs, finding me wet and wanting.

"Little whore is already soaking wet, mate!" I can hear a voice to my left. My head is turned and I open my eyes to see you standing in the corner, watching me. The leader of the pack is the one holding me against the wall, and there is one crouched beside me, feeling under my skirt. The other three are grouped around, rubbing bulges in their jeans. I whimper at the sight of it, feeling myself flush with arousal. You gesture with one hand and the man holding me grabs me by the hair and pulls me up to face you. You stride over, smiling cruelly at me.

"You acted like a little tease, dancing for these nice men and then running away," you say, caressing my cheek before your other hand cracks across my face in a slap that makes my cheeks burn. "And then you had the audacity to do the same to me!" You slap me again and I duck my head only to be yanked back up by my hair.

"This is all you deserve... little whores like you need to be taught to follow through with what they offer." Your hand snakes down my waist and flips my skirt up to expose my dripping cunt. "You're already enjoying this aren't you, you filthy fucking slut?" I nod as you bring your fingers to my lips and force them into my mouth, making me suck off my juices. You step away and I'm forced to my knees, looking up at you.

"Now," you smile at me. "You're going to apologise to these nice men... with your mouth."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir, for allowing me to make amends," I lower my gaze only to have my chin gripped hard and my face forced up.

"Now!" You spit at me, "Get to work." I hear several zippers go down and suddenly a hard cock is thrust in my face. A rough hand grips my chin and I open my mouth to accommodate him. He forces his way into my mouth and I feel it pressing down my throat. I gag slightly as I look up at him seeing a cruel smile play across his lips. It's not the self-imposed leader, but one who looks sweet until you see his eyes, dark and hungry. His hands move to the back of my head and force me all the way down, burying my nose into the denim of his jeans. Gagging, I strain my eyes and can see the rest of the group stroking hard cocks and you watching from the corner, smiling that smile of dangerous promises.

His thrusts become faster and faster and I reach down to rub my soaking cunt, moaning around his cock as he comes down my throat with a groan. Tears streaming down my face, I pull my mouth off his cock as he releases my head. Immediately, a new cock is thrust down my throat and the process is repeated.

"Fucking filthy whore," I hear the words growled in my ear. "This is what whores get when they tease. They get what they deserve. You like this don't you?" I nod and moan around the cock in my mouth. "You like being forced to please us, even though you thought you could get away with just flaunting yourself. It's lucky your friend was here to grant us permission to take what we wanted from his little bitch."

Each of them fucks my face and come down my throat, until it's the leaders turn. His eyes bore into mine as I kneel before him, dishevelled: breasts exposed, tear tracks in my make-up, thong soaked with my own arousal.

"You're such a pretty girl," he strokes my cheek before gripping my hair in one hand and my throat in the other. His massive hand clenches around my throat, squeezing the air out of my lungs until I see stars. His grip loosens and I slump, gasping. "I'm so glad you decided to apologise," he growls.

He nods at someone behind me and I feel one of the others pin my hands behind my back as he grips my hair with both hands. His cock is thrust down my throat and my nose is buried in his pubes. I gag around his cock, struggling for air, but his hands keep me in place as he chuckles.

"Struggle all you want, bitch," he growls. "But you're not going anywhere until you apologise properly." Out of the corner of my eye I can see you smiling and rubbing yourself. I can't think; all I can do is feel my blood beating in my temples and in between my legs and all I want is more cock and more come. He begins moving my head, faster and more aggressive than the others. I gag as he thrusts harder and harder before pulling out and exploding over my face.

The others chuckle as I slump against the wall, exhausted with cum dripping down my cheeks. He smiles and pats my cheek as he zips himself up and motions to the others.

"Thanks, mate," he says cheerfully, clapping you on the shoulder. "She's a sweet little bitch, that one."

Bidding them goodbye, you stride over to me, lifting me up and pressing me against the wall.

"Did you enjoy that, baby?" You murmur in my ear. "Because you're not quite done yet." Flipping me around, you press me into the wall and I can feel your hard cock pressing against me. Holding the back of my neck with one hand you flip up my skirt and pull my thong aside before thrusting hard into my soaking cunt. As you my head back by my hair, I can feel your breath on my neck. You begin to thrust into me, making me moan in pleasure.

"I hope this has taught you that teasing people is impolite. If you are going to offer something you follow through," you growl, "don't you? You fucking slut." Your other hand reaches around to grasp my throat, making me press back into you. "You're enjoying this, aren't you? Filthy whore! I should have known that you'd enjoy it, you degenerate little slut. Say it. Tell me what you are."

"I am a filthy slut and a degenerate whore and I deserve everything Master gives me and I will never disobey him again." I gasp. "May I cum, Sir?"

"Good girl," you growl, "in a minute." I gasp at the emptiness when you pull out of me and shove me to my knees. You look down at me stroking your cock, "you don't get to come until I do." You stroke faster and faster, before groaning as you come over my face and chest.

"Cum, slut," you order me. I rub my drenched cunt, moaning and thanking him as my orgasm hits me. Still feeling the aftershocks, I slump against the wall gasping. You hold my chin in your hands and force me to open my mouth.

"Open, baby," you tell me, "you need to clean up." I suck the remnants of your come and lick you clean before you tuck yourself back into your jeans and crouch beside me.

Wrapping your arms around me you kiss my forehead, "Good girl," you tell me smiling and stroking my hair. "Did you enjoy that, baby?"

"Mmhmm," I nod, exhausted and dishevelled and happy.

"Good, let's get you home."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Punishment for a Tease

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 124 milliseconds