• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Son's Curiosity

A Son's Curiosity

I looked in-between the semi-closed door, knowing what I was doing was wrong. I just couldn't help it. She was in the bathroom, fresh out of the shower. Her towel wrapped tightly around, directly above the thigh. The towel was old, frayed, and ripped. Skin could be seen through the holes. I grew hard instantly. My jeans quickly became uncomfortable. What happened next surprised me, the towel dropped. It wasn't an accident, however. She left my view walking into the closet on her right.

I immediately went off to my room and picked up a book to get my mind off of what I almost saw. I felt dirty and disgusting peeking in like that. Page after page turned until I was no longer aroused. It was to the point I even forgot what I saw.

"Sion"

Too engrossed in the book did I even look up.

"Sion"

I kept reading.

"Sion" I heard more loudly this time.

"What?" I said.

"I am going out now. Make sure you do your homework and take your shower."

Throughout her talking to me, all I could do was stare at what she was wearing. It was black. It went down to her mid-thigh where I could see a slim skin line where her thigh highs ended and her skirt began. Her heels were two inches high, and the top of her cleavage up. Her hair and make-up was flawless. I began to get aroused once again. It was one of those outfits that were skin tight. I know I've tried it on.

"Are you listening to me?"

"Yea, yea. Don't worry I can take care of myself."

"Ok. See you later. I love you Honey."

"I love you too Mom."

With that she left to go down the stairs. I knew she was going out for the past week. It was all she talked about. I had tonight planned since I found out about it. I just wish she wore a different outfit. I waited as I usually do, for about fifteen minutes. When I was sure she was gone I headed into the shower.

I turned the water on letting it heat up. Stepping in I let the hot water caress my body. I quickly washed my hair and body, not forgetting to wash behind my ears. As I began to wash my cock I slowed down. The lather made a good lubricant while I was rubbing my ass. Pushing my body against the wall, I eased my ass out. I began playing with my ass thinking of my mother's collection of dildos. I stuck a finger up my ass then another. I had a good rhythm going until the water began to get cold.

I exited the shower drying off completely. Exiting the bathroom I went directly into my mother's room. I started going through her drawers looking for something to wear. I found another pair of thigh highs which I laid out on her bed. Then I pulled out a pair of black panties, a thong no less. It seemed like she bought a whole new set of lingerie. I looked further finding a red chemise and a black garter belt. I flung them on the bed too.

Searching through her other drawers I found a French Maids outfit. I hesitated then flung that on the bed too. I did all this naked with a raging hard on. I entered into her closet to pick out a dildo. Before I walked into the closet I noticed her vibrator on the toilet seat. I looked in the bag at the bottom of the closet and noticed a few others were missing. She even bought some new ones. I was surprised when I saw a double-headed dildo. It was huge. I wanted to use it...but it was still wrapped. The largest new one that was unwrapped was big. It was eight inches long and two inches thick. I pulled it out and tossed it on the bed.

I looked to see if there were any new video tapes to watch. Unfortunately they were the same old movies. I picked good old number sixteen, which was TABOO. A nice little adult feature about mother and son. I dressed after I put the movie on. I began first with the thigh highs. Sitting on my mothers bed I rolled them on up my thigh. My dick had a mind of it's own.

The stockings fit perfectly. Next I clipped on the garter belt and attached them to the thigh highs. Unsuccessful the first few times. Then I put on the thong panties. Everything felt so smooth and silky. Pre-cum erupted from my dick soiling the panties. I knew I'd have to wash them now. I put on her red chemise which came down to my mid thigh. Just like what my Mom was wearing. After I admired myself in the mirror she has attached to her dresser. I turned around and looked at the dildo first. I always shoved them up my ass, but never in my mouth. I cleared off the dresser in front of the mirror to give me some space.

I picked up the dildo which had a suction cup on the bottom. I applied it to the surface after licking the bottom. it stuck. I licked the tip of it as I looked in the mirror. I felt like such a slut. I slowly stuck it into my mouth. Trying to suck it right way I gagged. I stopped. My erection stretched continuously messing up my Mother's panties. I left the toy secure and finished dressing.

Having long hair I looked the perfect little slut. I rubbed myself lightly feeling the urge to cum. I knew if I did that my night would be done. I wanted to continue but knew I would get off even better if I waited.

I looked at the dildo bending slightly realizing I wanted to deep throat it. I began sucking the tip all over. I eased my mouth down an inch then two. Getting a rhythm I pretended to love it. Three inches down it touched the back of my throat. I drooled over it finally getting four inches. I backed up and then swallowed hard. I marked how far I went with my hand, and looked how far I made it. It seemed to be five inches. I needed something to help.

I went downstairs forgetting how I was dressed. I went to the Kitchen and took out the whip cream. Running back upstairs to get going again. The thong pressed against my ass. It Began to itch, it wanted to get fucked. I entered my Mother's room feeling like such a naughty little girl. I put the whip cream on the whole dildo.

After moments I was clear down to the balls. Talking dirty to myself. I kept calling myself bitch, slut, whore, and my favorite cock-swallowing cunt. Finally, I grabbed the back of my head and forced it down. The next thing I knew it was deep in my throat. It is a sensation I cannot quite describe, but my dick liked it. My lips were pressed against the rubber balls. My dick leaked once more.

I lifted my head satisfied that I did it. With a wet slurping sound I pulled the dildo off the dresser. I needed to feel it up my ass, so I laid down on the bed. I spread my legs fingering the tip of my ass under my Mom's panties. This I was used too. Using the cum already swelling I squeezed some over my fingers making it easier to slide it up my ass. It slid right in like it did in the shower. Moans escaped my lips and I think I even cried "Oh Mom" a few times. I entered two then three fingers. It felt so good. I arranged myself on the bed so I could look into the mirror. Seeing the dildo dry I sucked on it some more so i wouldn't be fucking myself raw.

I continued finger fucking myself sliding a fourth finger in. I pushed the dildo to my ass. I struggled to insert it but it wouldn't go. I looked around the room and decided to put it back where I started. I used the suction cup back in front of the mirror. I balanced myself precariously above it letting gravity help me. The panties kept getting in the way so I held them aside. Still no go. I went into my bathroom and got some liquid soap and soaped up my ass and toy. Once again the balancing trick.

I felt the pleasure of it's penetration. I felt the first inch enter. That's when I realized my mistake. I didn't dry my hands and they became slippery. I fell. Not over, but straight down. The dildo went fully into my ass. I stiffened, not wishing to move. I felt around looking for blood which I didn't see. Then The fear left and the excitement over came me again. I had eight inches in my ass. Eight Inches! I was almost ready to cum but I stopped myself by not thinking of it. I got my balance again and began fucking myself. Up and down, quicker and quicker. I was ready to cum when I heard something I shouldn't have. My mom's car.

I ran to the window. Fear came to the fore front. I was caught. I straightened up smiling at the sick irony. I was wearing a maids outfit. I straightened up as best I could for the length of time it took her to pull the car into the garage. I took the tape out of the VCR and turned the T.V off. I rushed into my room with the dildo still in the maid's outfit. I was rummaging under the covers as I heard her voice and a man's voice making its way up from the basement. I covered every part of me with the covers. My ass felt sore but craved to be filled again. I curled up in a fetal position. I heard my mom's speech clearly now.

"I just have to see if my son is sleeping."

"My room is right down the hall, just make yourself comfortable."

I felt my mom's presence looking in on me. I felt uncomfortable holing back. I wanted to scream that I was sorry, I didn't mean it. She stayed there for what seemed like an eternity. When she finally left I started to hump the bed. I needed to get off and I didn't care that my Mom was about to get off. I was ready to cum when I heard something abnormal. So I listened in.

"Yes, Mistress." The mans voice said.

"So you like being my servant. Lets see how good of a servant you are. Lick my shoes."

I didn't know if he was doing it or not, but I had to find out. I got up and looked around the corner. He was. He actually was! That lucky bastard! I watched rubbing my dick through my Mom's panties.

"Suck my dick you little whore." My mother said. I watched as she lifted her skirt, and out popped a strap on dildo. I realized, that's what was missing form the bag. I rubbed faster.

"Yes, Mistress." He replied.

"Ready for truth or dare, you little slut?"

"yes, Mistress."

"Are you a kinky Bastard?"

After each question he replied "Yes, Mistress." Half way through the questioning I began to cum. I was still fully dressed and had no idea how I was going to explain it. I was embarrassed and felt guilty that I was watching this man suck my mom's strap on between answering. I turned to go into my room when the next question made me freeze.

"Would you like to pretend to be my son?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Ten call me Mommy."

Oh shit man! My Mom was kinky! "Yes, Mommy." Was his only reply.

"Then let me fuck you my baby boy. Let me hold you close."

"Yes, Mommy."

I became so hard again, I couldn't believe it. He crawled up onto the bed and lowered his pants, kneeling on all fours. My Mom positioned herself behind him and began fucking him. I went back to bed listening to his moans wishing that was me, while I jerked off again.

I woke up with dried cum in my mom's panties. I striped carefully throwing the clothes under my bed and got ready for school. I was relieved to hear the shower running. Its kind of embarrassing almost being caught, wearing women's clothes. Let alone by my mother. As the day went on, I became horny again and wondered what would have happened if I were caught.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Son's Curiosity

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds